Long Distance Control

Story Info
Over distance, sub learns to follow orders.
1.3k words
4.14
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master told me to sit naked and wait for his orders. The chair was cold on my bare ass, so he let me put something down as a barrier. I took my sarong from the towel rack (I wrap myself in it every morning to walk to the dorm showers) and placed it on the chair. I wait. I watch the screen, wishing that rather than this two-dimensional conversation we were in glorious 3-D. I wait for his words to appear in front of me. I giggle at myself because suddenly it seems strange that we are miles apart, can't see each other, hear each other, but I'm following his command. Why, I ask myself, why am I doing this? I know why, it's because it's secret, it's mine alone, it's exciting, somehow it makes me feel special.

He tells me that he's leaving for a little bit and I begin to pout. Luckily, he can't see that...that might get me in trouble. There is a task I must do, I have to explore some smut, find a story that turns me on and read it...and wait for him to return.

I sigh to myself, I would much rather have this happen in person. Yet, it's thrilling to open myself up to this, to allow him to expand my sexual vocabulary. I get into the website and start looking through stories...and begin to read. I get so caught up with the story that I didn't notice that Master was back online. I had been visualizing the two of us in the story and that was getting me wet. He wanted me to tell him about the story. I very briefly summarize for him, he (of course) gets stuck on the thought of me waiting for him on my knees. This makes me smile. I am more focused on the idea of bathing him, giving something tender to him, relaxing him. (...then fucking his brains out.)

The sub in the story pulls a bratty move and this reminds me of myself...I like this story. I like acting up, acting out, acting snotty or bratty...because of the consequences. All the while, I'm sitting there naked, occasionally touching my breasts and nipples. I've never really played with my nipples before, but it's something I've been told to do, and I'm finding that I like it. I'm allowed to touch everything but my cunt. It forces me to pay attention to my own body, something I never do.

Master tells me to run my nails over my legs, thighs and breasts. My nails are short but sharp; they graze my flesh and leave red streaks on my pale skin. He tells me that he's going to turn me into a bad girl, and that makes me blush all over and I feel my juice bubble out of me. I can smell my sex and this makes me blush even more...I think it's so strong that it must ooze out from under my door and into the hall.

I begin to tell him about what I want, I see myself kneeling and waiting for him. I want him to slap me with a riding crop. I want to feel the sting of the crop on my skin, see the red it would leave behind.

I'm told to get my handcuffs and run them over my body, twice. The cold of the metal was a shock to my skin, it made me quiver. Yet, it was thrilling, a shock to my system. I can feel the metal start to adjust to my temperature...no longer causing goose bumps on my legs and arms.

Then, Master prompts me for another command. I'm told to cuff myself and go to the bed, touch myself and finger my hole but not touch my clit. I'm told to bring myself to the edge of orgasm three times and then return to the computer. I obey. Taking the cuffs, I clinch them tight on my wrists, I can feel the metal chaff my bone. I smile to myself, I like that feeling. It hurts, but I like it. I walk over to the bed, lie down, and think for a moment. I run the short chain of the cuffs over my breasts, down my torso, and onto my thighs. The chain catches in my bush and pulls a couple of hairs right out, I wince. But I'm impatient to feel something in my cunt. I run my fingernails over my mound and scratch myself...my inner thighs too. I think that I might disobey and play with my clit. Master wouldn't know, he can't see me, but then...I would know, and I can't do it. I close my eyes as my finger moves into my pussy, I moan a little. How much I would love to have Master there, his fingers inside of me.

I begin to imagine that rather than alone in my room, that Master is sitting across from me, watching me silently. I push my finger deeper, move it back and forth furiously. I think of what his reaction would be to seeing me like this, hands cuffed, eyes shut, on my back, nipples hard, finger in my cunt, making myself squirm. This brings an orgasm to the edge. Swiftly, I pull out, and breathe deeply, letting the waves slow down. Then I penetrate with another finger, bite my lip and picture Master's face as he would watch me...I really, really want to touch my clit. I imagine being bound with a rope in my cunt rubbing me...each movement exciting my clit...I push harder into myself and pulse towards another orgasm. Oh my god, I don't want to stop...it's so hard to resist. My fingers halt, I leave them inside and open my eyes...staring at the ceiling I wish that I could cum, I wish that I could touch my clit. I never do this to myself when masturbating; I always go straight to my clit and ignore everything else... My fingers are wet, the chain has caught in my bush again...I begin to thrust. I rub against the wall of my cunt touching a spot with heightened sensitivity. My hips buck, as I imagine riding my Master, his thick beautiful cock filling me up. I stop. My hands are wet, my thighs wet, and my lips dry from breathing hard. I blink and take a moment to slow down.

I return to the desk, I sit and my juice spreads under me. Master is there waiting. I waste no time requesting to touch my clit. Of course, he says no. I pout. He sends me some pictures instead. I browse through them, I want to touch myself...I let him know which pictures I like. He is deliberately making me hold back. I'm still pouting. He tells me that I could be like the girls in the pictures and I close my eyes to imagine it...I want it so much.

Next, he says, "Tell me how much you want to cum". I've wanted it all day! I try to explain how I want while trying so much to be patient. I just want him to say, go for it! But no, he instructs me to touch myself some more. Fuck, I've never had this much attention without climax before and it's driving me nuts! I obey. Then, he tells me to slap my cunt, to fuck myself with my fingers, and touch my clit. He tells me how to do it simultaneously and fast, to drive myself to climax. I'm eager and happy to see this. I slap myself several times then push through my soppy lips and penetrate myself, touch my clit, and look at my breasts as they are pushed together in the action. I'm cumming quickly and hard. I lean forward delving deeper into my cunt and applying more pressure to my clit. The orgasm starts long and hard and wet, I take my free hand and squeeze and tug my nipples as hard as I can stand. It stings and yet, makes my orgasm a better wave of sensation, something mellower. My mouth hangs open and my head is thrown back...

Written by Angel's Slave

November 21, 2004