Long Distance Love

Story Info
Sam and David get off together, 10 000km apart.
1k words
4.3
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based off an actual phone sex session with my boyfriend :) decided to write from his pov. Names have been changed.

*****

"Hey," she says happily into the receiver. He smiles on the other end.

"Hey, baby."

"How are you? Your voice sounds weird, tired. You alright?" She asks, and he smiles again. He loves how concerned she is all the time, worrying about him. He loves how she can tell by the slightest change in his voice that he's upset.

"I'm fine, Sam. I've just been missing you, that's all."

She laughs, which makes him feel a hell of a lot better. "I missed you too, David. I always miss you."

"I've been thinking about you all day..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You know that I can't ever take my mind off of you."

They'd met online, started talking as friends. Soon enough, however, they both realised how strong their feelings for each othe really were. They have been long-distance for about a year now, talking on the phone or skyping every one of those three hundred and sixty-five days, every day wishing more than the last that they were in each other's arms.

This, David thinks, is probably the most horny he's ever been. He really has been thinking about Sam all day — her long, curly brown hair, flowing down to her hips like water cascading down a fountain. Her curvy body, sculpted perfectly (even though Sam didn't think so). She has big, round, firm breasts, which David wishes he could suck on all day. Her ass is round, too, the perfect size for gripping and slapping while he fucks her...her pussy is shaved and David knows it would be so tight, her being still a virgin at eighteen.

"David," Sam purrs, talking quietly, "everyone here's asleep, can we...?"

"Please," David moans, palming himself over his boxers. She sighs into the reciever.

"I wish I could kiss you right now..."

"Where would you kiss me?"

"I'd start at your lips..then move down to your neck, bite you there...then I'd lick your chest, your stomach..." David's hand follows her voice, travelling down his body; he runs his fingers over the hair on his chest and stomach, his cock rock hard and throbbing in his pants.

"Go lower, baby, kiss my cock..." He hears her moan quietly on the other end. "Just like that, baby. Touch yourself while you suck me..."

"I love having your dick in my mouth," Sam whispers, and David can just picture her; her hand down the Adidas shorts she wears to bed, the other hand squeezing her full breasts over her t-shirt, pinching her nipples through the fabric.

"I know you do," he breathes in response. "You love this dick in your mouth, don't you, you dirty girl?"

"Mm-hmm, I do, I love when you fuck my mouth," she whispers desperately.

David smirks in appreciation. "Do you love it when I lick your pussy, baby?"

Sam moans, a little louder this time. Then she seems to remember that she still lives with her parents, so she quiets down a little before saying, "I want you to put your tongue so deep inside me..."

"I will, baby," David says. His hand is around his cock, jerking it hard and fast, imagining ten different scenarios involving Sam in his head.

"David," she gasps, "oh, David, fuck, I want you to finger me while you —" she cuts herself off and gasps again. "While you suck my pussy," she finishes, breathless.

David's breathing is getting heavier as he says, "I'll finger you so hard. God, I need to fuck you right now, shove this dick in your tight little pussy."

"I want it hard, baby," Sam begs.

"I'll give it to you so hard, I'll fucking ram your pussy, make you moan and scream...I'll pull your hair and slap your ass while I fuck you harder...you gonna scream my name, baby?"

"I'll scream your name so loud, so everyone knows whose dick I'm riding, I'll let them know that I'm all yours, baby," she whispers. "I love you, David. Fuck, you got my pussy so wet."

"I love you too, baby, I swear I do. I wish I could pin you up against the wall right now and fuck you." He listens to her gasp and moan for a while, jerking himself hard, imagining fucking her so that her tits bounce, so that her ass bounces on his dick.

"David," she whispers, suddenly.

"Yeah, Sam, I'm here, baby."

She quietly hums out a moan. "I wanna lick your balls so bad. Just suck them while I jerk you with my hands...slap your cock on my face, baby, I love it when you do that..."

David shudders. He tugs on his balls slightly, imagining her sucking on them, imagining smacking her tongue a few times with the head of his dick and — it's too much, it feels too good, and he knows he's about to —

"Sam, Sam, baby, I'm gonna cum, I need to cum—"

"Fuck, David, cum on me, all over me, cum down my throat — oh, fuck, David, I'm cumming..."

He forces himself to wait, to make sure she cums first. He lets go of his cock and listens to her desperate gasps, picturing her — mouth open, eyes closed, eyebrows raised, tits heaving, he can even hear how fast she's rubbing her tight cunt, hears her smack it a few times as she cums violently. When he hears her breathing steady, he catches his throbbing, leaking cock in his hand and jerks off so hard that when he cums, he's actually rocking up into his hand, cum shooting all over himself, moaning her name.

He hears her kiss the reciever as he pants for breath. "You're so good, baby, so good, I love you..."

"I love you," he manages, still stroking himself, covered in cum and yet, somehow, still horny.

"My panties are soaked," she says, giggling. "You made me squirt."

"Fuck," he moans, squeezing the head of his sensitive, still-hard cock. "I wish I was there, I'd make you squirt over and over."

She sighs quietly, then says, "David, I — I'm still touching myslelf, I can't stop..."

"Me too," he admits. He laughs a little as he asks, "you want to...go again?"

"Baby," she says, a smirk in her voice, "with you, I could go a million times."