Long Distance Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep reqrets.
748 words
4.27
9.8k
2

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

They met online in those early days of the world wide web and internet porn... meeting at a time in their lives when they needed inspiration, needed someone to believe in them and be their personal cheerleader. Their online chats became longer and longer until it was rather tiresome typing when there was so much to say. He was making a move cross country, risking all in a bid for a new and wonderful life in sunny California and she wanted to hear about everything and encourage him as he made his bold move.

Having never dared to take online chat to the next level she was nervous but gave him her number, desperate to hear his voice. It was strange but regardless of the remoteness of internet chat they had bonded on a level most people never reach when within physical proximity. Whether it was the moon or the weather... something magical happened when they spoke.

She traveled cross country vicariously through him enjoying his excitement as he shared the things he saw. Even going so far as to send beautiful and sometimes humorous pictures to aid the vision he shared so willingly, knowing she would not see it for herself.

As he settled into life on the west coast he would call her very early in the morning, spending those first sleepy moments of the day together lost in their whispered passion. Alone together in a place where no one or nothing else existed... just their desire and desperate need for each other as their bodies reached release. God, he loved to hear her cum. At times she would breathe softly and coo gently as she came and at other times she would moan deeply and weep as she reached the goal.

Lives change and they lost contact somewhere along the way and though they no longer shared their morning lovemaking it became a ritual for her. Each day began with the thought of him touching her, tasting her, loving her and fucking her as her fingers worked her sensitive clit and wet pussy. She couldn't help but touch herself as she woke to thoughts of him... even her favorite toy; a lifelike 8" vibrating cock had his name and her heart.

Life had dealt her a heavy hand and she regretted not having had the chance to actually meet him let alone the chance to feel his body beneath her, on top of her, inside of her... next to her. So, many years later, on a whim, she sought him out once again. Finding his number online she called hesitantly not knowing what to expect. Getting his voice mail she dared not leave a message as she was sure by now he'd be married, have 6 kids and go to church every Sunday. But just hearing his voice did something to her... it made her wet.

A few days later he called, his caller id showing on the TV causing her husband to ask who that was to which of course she replied "no clue" inattentively but her thighs were shaking and her pussy throbbing. It was HIM... her lover... her true soul mate...

It was a few days and a few messages before they actually got to talk to one another but when she heard his voice again for the first time she actually came... without any physical or verbal stimulation at all... it was the immaculate orgasm just hearing him say her name. She was surprised as that had never happened before and she wanted to share it with him but was embarrassed, surely he would think she was nuts. But she had forgotten... he was as addicted to cumming as she was and was thrilled to know that after all that time he still had that affect on her. They indulged in their morning love again and after a few deep breaths and several giggles they were talking as if they had never stopped, summing up the years in brief snapshots and humorous anecdotes.

As expected they began to talk about meeting... for real... this time... so many reasons to make it real and twice as many to keep it fantasy. She'd never been truly unfaithful to her husband but she NEEDED this man as she had never needed anyone or anything else in her life. If her days were numbered then by god, she was going to have him... just one night... no regrets... and so she began to plan...

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers