Long Distance Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.8k words
4
7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Chapter 6

The phone rang early, it had been a few days and she was sure her lover was dying to know if she was in fact going to meet him. She pulled the covers over her head and sighed dramatically. "What am I going to do?"

Her body was already at attention, her nipples hard, her sex throbbing she wanted him so badly it hurt. But she couldn't answer the phone. How could she possibly meet him? She already knew too well the pain her illness caused could she really do that to him? If she agreed to meet him her reality would invade their fantasy... that movie played over and over. How could she explain that youth and beauty had passed? He was health, vitality and raw sex all the things she was not. To him the prospect of death was just some far off, barely acknowledged hypothetical. A debt to be paid off in a future he couldn't imagine. Other than her husband only the doctors and nurses knew what had been left behind on her body after the disease retreated.

Before she had gotten sick she had had plenty of opportunities to have affairs. Her husband worked long hours, often out of town and he'd prefer to spend is off time hanging with the boys. She had her own busy life: a full time career in theatre that began when she was just 7. As her career progressed she did everything from ballet to opera to her favorite pastime of singing with a big band. She'd been born too late to be part of the days when swing was just being born but her dream was to sing with the legends like Benny Goodman, The Dorsey Brothers, Count Basie, and Duke Ellington. Oh, to be Ella Fitzgerald or Billie Holiday.

Her days were filled with rehearsals and her nights performances. There was something about being on stage that always brought her nipples to a peak, even as a young girl she craved the attention and lived for the high of performing and the applause would make her insides quiver. And when they would come back stage to meet her, the men would have that hungry look and the women would twitter about all leading to pure sexual energy. No matter where she performed there was always a few men sparring for her attention and on occasion even a few women. It thrilled her that they wanted her, she wanted them to want her and in that wanting she found out exactly how sexual and orgasmic she was. There was one time in those years that she almost gave in to her desires. The circumstances were just right leading to the perfect night... all after a huge fight with her husband.

She was at "The Old Piano Bar" on that Thursday night, a small smoky place that reminded her of the old juke joints down south. The pianist, Kevin had been a regular feature there for years and on this one occasion she found herself there with a few girl friends. Kevin played the kind of music she liked... the old standards... and she spent many nights there humming along as he tickled the ivories and tickled her musical heart. The man was a walking jukebox you name the song and he could play it. This particular night she and the girls were several drinks in when Kevin came by the table during his break.

"How are you lovely ladies doing this evening?" he asked. He looked sharp in that nice black suit, white shirt and the most beautiful purple tie.

"We're doing great, Kevin, but you could make it better!" Bella flirted mercilessly. He blushed and laughed politely and asked what he could do to "make it better".

"Let her sing." Bella pointed at her, her jaw dropped as she shook her head. Kevin looked at her his brows raised in surprise.

"I didn't realize you sing." Their eyes met and there was an instant connection. She stumbled over her words acknowledging that she did in fact sing but didn't wish to do so now.

"Oh, but you must!" He insisted "You could really liven this place up." She continued to shake her head no.

"What can I say to convince you?" he smiled that sexy smile and she relented.

"That worked!" Bella said her tinkling laughter ringing out over the room.

"Ok, Ok, I'll sing." She stuck her tongue out at Bella only to illicit more laughter.

No one knew how wet she was at that moment but he couldn't help but notice her nipples pressed against the silk of her blouse. Kevin was a handsome man, slightly older, but in great shape and damned if he didn't play a mean piano... if he could sing as well as he played he would truly be the Perfect Man. He placed his hand every so slightly on the small of her back, his skin searing her flesh through the silky shirt and he led her to the piano as the girls came up to sit directly at the piano bar.

"Alright, Kevin, make it At Last in A minor, 4 measures out, please." He was impressed and nodded as his hands rose to the keys. The response was explosive and she felt that familiar warmth spread across her face and chest and between her milky thighs. The cries for more went beyond her friends and all the way back to the bartender as she shivered with pure delight... this was the kind of music that rocked her soul.

"What's next?" Kevin whispered a huge smile on his face; she hadn't noticed the dimples until that moment.

"How about Fever in G, up half a step on the last verse."

"I like your taste." If he had only known the double entendre of his words.

She sang all her favorites that night, Sentimental Journey, The Blues in the Night, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, Why Don't You Do Right, Java Jive and ended the night with Stuff Like That There and she was breathless with excitement. Kevin could sing alright, he'd come in with harmonies on Java Jive that sent her clit a ticking. And as their eyes met again the link between them was fused. He was the musical match to her musical spirit.

She said good bye to the girls saying she wanted to talk with Kevin about singing there on a regular basis, legitimate and true, but there was more to her intention. They sat close at a small table over a cup of coffee the conversation strictly business and she found that she was as attracted to his mind as she was to his body and his music. There were brief lapses in their discussion where they would stare into each others eyes and she swore she saw the same longing in his that she knew showed in hers. He laid his hand next to hers on the table and let his thumb rest on top of hers sending a jolt of electricity straight down her spine and into the heart of her womanhood.

The canned music silenced and the spell was broken. She looked away quickly feeling a blush rise to her cheeks and no words were said as he walked her to her car. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips, she knew she should pull back but she wanted to taste his kiss. The fire of desire pushing her closer to him, lips more firmly placed until he pulled back slightly. She felt his arms wrapping around her warmly, pressing her breast against his heated chest, she closed her eyes as he leaned in again lips meeting lightly. She felt his lips open, his tongue and breath filled her mouth she moaned softly. She hadn't felt another's kiss in years and she was intoxicated by his.

"God, your so beautiful and your voice is amazing." He whispered huskily as he kissed his way to her neck nibbling on that sweet spot behind her right ear. Her body was on fire as she pressed herself against him fully, her hands snaking around his neck. Her ragged breathing encouraged him as he kissed her again more firmly this time, tongues sliding and gliding around in the warm recess of her mouth, his hands stroking up and down her back. She drank deeply of him, felt him stiffen against her hip and she was lost.

"I live close." He said against her ear "Please let me make love to you." She wanted him and it was wrong but she heard the angry words she shared with her husband earlier and his final parting shot of asking for a divorce and her decision was made.

"I'll follow you." She said in breathless anticipation.

The drive over set her nerves on edge, her pussy aching and her clit throbbing. She squeezed her thighs tightly around the burning and tried to focus on the road. She kept hearing him say Divorce over and over; she pressed down on the accelerator wanting to be in Kevin's arms, feeling him touching and kissing every inch of her body, wanting what had been hard and resting against her hip inside her wet love canal. Her love life prior to her husband was limited to a few yucky kisses and a lot of dry humping but this was a grown man, experienced and a fabulous kisser. She came there in the car just thinking about feeling another man making love to her.

She followed Kevin through a few turns but when they pulled in the driveway she couldn't get out of her car. As much as she wanted this man to make love to her she couldn't seem to get her limbs to move, her husbands face flashing in her minds eye. He came to her door reaching to open it but she locked it and told him she couldn't do it as tears streamed down her face.

"Please, I'm so sorry... I just can't do this."

"Did I do something? Are you ok?" his concern apparent

"No, No! I just can't do this to my husband. I'm so sorry." She sobbed now, her eyes begging for him to understand.

"Sshhh it's ok, it's ok." He said through the closed window "Listen, please come back to the club and sing with me, ok? We'll keep it strictly business, I promise. Next Thursday, right?" She nodded but doubted she would be brave enough to face him again.

When he arrived home in the early hours of morning he found her asleep on the sofa with their wedding album in her lap. Obviously they didn't get a divorce but the battle to save their marriage had been won that night as he carried her to bed.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers