Long Distance Lust

Story Info
A beautiful cheating story.
1.7k words
3.29
44.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he left Reno and she left San Diego at around the same time they could rendezvous near Owens Lake by both driving about five hours. Rustic Lake Motel. That was the plan. The excuses were easy: problems at work, emergency in another office location. Their perspective marriages were... let's say... they left room for wanting more... and Drew and Eliza wanted more.

Drew hit to road at 3pm on Monday. He said his goodbyes and made his hopefully lasting apologies and said he'd call on his way to... LA... he said. Drew was off. And he was early.

Eliza took more time. She was an organizer, a planner, needed to make sure she had everything she might need. And then she rechecked. She jumped when Stephen, her husband came upstairs to check on her. It had been too long since she felt desired. It was too long since she had seen someone look at her the way Drew looked at her.

Drew and Eliza were friends of friends. They met at a reunion of sorts and bonded over marathon running, training, diet and other mundane and boring things. But they both knew that when they were talking and later texting about running that it wasn't just running they were talking about. There were times when Drew didn't want to change the autocorrect of rubbing to running. But he did... at first.

ETM became part of their text vernacular. Erase This Message. Messaging led to a few chance encounters. Business brought Drew to San Diego, the two were in LA for a mutual friend's wedding. Finally a straw broke or a foot dropped and they were taking to plunge into Owens Lake, a meeting place in between their respective homes.

They weren't meant to meet until 10pm at the Motel but Drew wanted to be early. It was years since he had been with anyone other than his wife and although his lust ran deep for Eliza he was nervous and afraid. He was so full of energy and vitality and life and did not want to disappoint. Plus the romantic in him wanted to set the room up with a few candles and accoutrements before her arrival. In truth, he needed to check in and find the nearest bar.

Eliza got on the road and called Drew.

"Are we really doing this? Where are you?"

"I got on the road early. I'll be there around 8ish."

She wasn't in control suddenly and Eliza was excited and frustrated all at the same time. "You said 10. I was planning on 10."

"I'll still be there at 10 Liza."

She loved the way he said Liza and she immediately forgave him. "Are we really doing this?"

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I just want to see you."

"And I want to see you."

"Okay. I'll see you around 10."

Drew smiled. "Call me when you get closer... or before if you want."

"Okay."

"Okay."

They hung up.

Drew drove. Eliza sped up and decided not to care about the potential of police. She unsnapped the top button of her pants and then the next. Then the next and had enough room to slip her hand into her pants. She was amazed and surprised, happy and nervous, to find herself dripping with anticipation. She left her hand there and slid her middle finger around enjoying a feeling she had not had in quite some time.

A few hours passed and Drew was at the Motel. It was rustic as the name insinuated but very upscale. The Jacuzzi tub was all they advertised and more. He opened up his bag, pulled out a few candles and placed them around the tub. He unscrewed a few light bulbs to darken the mood yet keep enough light that he may gaze upon Eliza's sensational body.

Eliza had a runner's body. She was lean, her legs drew shapely and muscularly into her amazing ass, perfectly plump from long runs and squats. He thought about the times he had grazed against it and excitement built that he would potentially hold it in his hands tonight. Her stomach was lean and he never saw it but imagined the outlines of a muscular six pack beneath her clothing. Breasts were perfect- not too big not too small. But his favorite part, that spot between her neck and her shoulder that he wanted to hold and rub and touch and grab onto as he made love to her.

The room was set. It was time for liquid courage and the restaurant bar seemed as if it wanted some company. He shot off a quick text. "We are checked in. I'll be awaiting your beautiful arrival at the bar. Call me when you get close."

Eliza's heart skipped a beat. She thought about the first time she saw Drew. Friends of friends - happens all the time... but this time was different. From the first look it was the look of what else is going on behind those eyes? Subtext seemed to override every conversation. She would deny it ever happened but she would always take any opportunity to gaze his muscular shoulder or playfully grab/tap/gently slap an arm. She wanted to touch him. She always wanted to touch him. And the last time they were together in one of those random rendezvous she told him she had to leave due to the fact that she wanted to fuck him so badly at the moment. It was the safe thing to do at the time.

Eliza didn't call. Drew was left at the bar looking at his phone every 16 seconds. Instead she knowingly let him live in that tortured state and got all the way to the parking lot. She called and he picked up immediately.

"I'm having second thoughts," she said.

"Okay..."

"What happens after this happens?"

"I don't know. We aren't there yet."

Eliza is quiet and Drew looks around before he speaks again. "Where are you?"

"I stopped."

"Eliza."

"I always liked that green plaid shirt, I hope you are wearing it."

"I'm hanging up."

"No you're not."

"Please come inside."

"I'll come inside."

The subtext was deafening. And she did. The door opened and they locked eyes.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Drink?"

"Yes."

Drinks flowed and tongues got loose. When things got heavy or intense they both purposefully lightened the mood and eventually Eliza asked the bartender for one more round, the check and whether they could bring these drinks back to their room.

The bartender obliged on all accounts.

On the walk to the room Eliza was the one to speak first.

"Let's not talk."

Drew took the key card and opened the door. Eliza walked in and took off her jacket, throwing it casually on the countertop near the television. Drew reached out and moved her hair off her shoulder, grazing her ear. She stared into his eyes. She hadn't seen the eyes of "I want you" in far too long and Drew hadn't known the eyes of "I want you" for just as or even longer.

They let the first kiss happen naturally and as they pulled away there was a smile of recognition of the moment. His hand never left her neck/ear/hair and she melted into it. Drew brought his right hand down her side leaving his left hand near his favorite spot. He lifted her shirt and as Eliza felt what was happening helped get her shirt over her shoulders and head. Drew touched her warm skin and basked in her beautifully soft and tender feel. They continued kissing as he dragged his finger in her waistline.

Feeling the need to have his skin on hers and also feeling a need to take some semblance of control back, Eliza spread both her hands under Drew's shirt and in one motion had it over his head. Their skin touched. Eliza's bra was quickly off, hands were in pants and their naked bodies fell on the bed.

Lust prevailed.

Liza naked, Drew wanted to take it all in. He dragged his hands from her feet, gently massaging them, to her ankles and calves. He placed her feet in the crook of his elbow as he took her calves, knees and then beautiful thighs in his hands. And he kissed his way up from her knees to her thighs to her sex, letting his cheek and the stubble of his beard just gentle tickle her before he completely committed.

When Drew finally dragged his tongue along Eliza's slit she shuddered in ecstasy. She opened up her mouth and uttered the only word she could think of. "Drew."

"Let's not talk." He echoed her earlier words.

Eliza arched her back as Drew dove deeper and deeper into her sex, taking every pleasure in her amazing scent and soft feel. Eliza's legs tensed and locked and her toes folded as she had her first orgasm of the night, letting out a stifled scream and loud breath of air.

In an "are you fucking kidding me tone" Eliza popped up and grabbed onto Drew's shoulders. She had to have him take him devour him all in the same instant. She sat up stood up spun him and pushed him down on the bed. Drew smiled knowing she had thoroughly enjoyed what he had just done. Eliza dove down on his hard cock, dripping with pre-cum, and devoured it. Drew's head rocked back on the pillow as Eliza's hands ran down his legs and up his stomach and along his chest. He had to have her but was enjoying the ecstasy of everything that was happening. She sucked his hard cock until he couldn't take it anymore and in one swoop took her into his arms, spun her around and placed her on the end of the bed so he was standing between her long beautiful legs and at the corner of the bed the two were there... wanting... Drew silently checked in asking (in a manner) if this was okay. Eliza nodded without nodding and he plunged his hard cock inside of her. She grabbed onto his hips cumming instantly all over his rock hard cock. In and out, he pulled and pushed and pushed into their dual-oblivion / dual-ecstasy / dual-mesmerization! Drew moaned that he was about to cum and Eliza still shaking from the continual orgasm she was having somehow told him to pull out and cum on her in some manner or words that no one remembers and he did...

Drew collapsed on Eliza and she happily held his warm body on top of her.

After what seemed like both a quick minute and an eternity, Drew spoke.

"Let's take a bath."

Eliza answered.

"I'd love that."

(To be continued...)