Long Drive Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick’s body slowly relaxed. He started breathing, long, deep breaths. His eyes opened looking down at me. He smiled and I smiled back up at him. We knew we’d gotten to the other side of pleasure. Rick lowered my legs back to the bed. He pulled his cock out of me, making a slick, sliding sound as he withdrew from me. He knelt over me, finally managing to get up off the bed. I rolled over to the edge of the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I grabbed a washcloth to clean myself up. Rick came in the bathroom. He’d already taken the condom off. He grabbed another washcloth and soaped it up. I looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess. I walked out to get a comb out of my purse. Trey was drinking a cup of coffee. He looked at me. I just looked at him and smiled.

“Michelle, you alright?” He asked.

“I’m OK, just need my comb.” I answered.

I found the comb and headed back towards the bathroom. Rick was drying himself off with a large, fluffy towel. He stepped aside so I could get in front of the mirror. He was watching me in the mirror. I saw him watching me. We just smiled at each other.

“You alright?” I asked him.

“Never better.” Rick replied.

Rick stood there with me till I had my hair fairly decent. We walked back into the bedroom area together. Trey was stretched out on the other bed, watching the television. I walked over to my clothes lying on the floor. I picked up my nylons and panties. I tossed the nylons on the table. Rick pulled me close to him and gave me a brief kiss. He took the panties from my hand and tossed them on the table with the rest of my clothes. I just looked at them.

“No sense in putting something on, we’ll just have to take off later.” Rick said.

I smiled, thinking the night wasn’t over for them or me. Rick pulled the comforter and sheet down the bed. He propped the two pillows up against the headboard. I got on the bed and leaned back. Rick brought me a cup of coffee. I needed something to drink; I didn’t have to ask for it. He’d read my mind I guess. We sat in bed sipping the coffee. Trey was smoking a cigarette reclining on the other bed. We watched a program on TV. I don’t even remember what it was. I kept thinking about all that had gone on. What would my husband think if he ever found out? Or worse, what would my son think of me. I tried not to feel guilty, I switched my thinking to the pleasure these two young guys had given me.

Trey lit another cigarette. I had to use the bathroom so I excused myself to Rick. When I came out of the bathroom Rick was laying down, stretched out in the center on his bed. He was stroking his cock slowly. I looked over at Trey, he was unwrapping a condom. I knew I was about to be put into orbit once again.

Rick motioned me over to him. I walked over passing by Trey slipping the condom on. His hard cock was slightly bigger than Rick’s. I felt confident I could handle it. My confidence made me smile.

“Little Lady, I could sure use some lip action on this hard cock of mine.” Rick boldly stated.

I walked over to the bed and knelt between his legs. I pushed his hand away from his hard cock and took it in my hand, holding it near the base of his hard shaft. I put my lips on the head of his cock, kissing it. I parted my lips and slid my mouth down over it. I couldn’t take much of it in my mouth. I held it my lips, washing the crown with my tongue. Rick moaned as I worked it with my tongue. I pulled my mouth off his cock and slowly licked down the long, hard shaft. I saw Rick’s eyes following my mouth as it neared the base. I licked it all over, then slid my tongue back up his cock. I was about to suck on the head of his cock when I felt Trey behind me parting my pussy with his fingers. He put the head of his cock to the lips of my pussy and penetrated me. Trey had put some lubricant on his cock and it easily slid inside me. My eyes bulged as I felt it slide almost all the way in. Rick’s face smiling, his eyes pointing to his cock at my mouth.

I put Rick’s cock in my mouth, sucking on the head of it. Trey behind me slowly fucking me doggie-style. His hands at my waist as holding me as he stroked his massive fuck shaft in and out. I was barely able to concentrate on sucking Rick’s cock. Trey would stop his fucking motions and I’d suck and nibble on Rick’s cock, feeling it pulsate in my hand. Trey would pump his cock into me. The harder he pumped, the harder I stroked Rick’s cock with my hand. I watched Rick groaning but I could only hear Trey’s muttering behind me. I was taking care of two hard cocks at the same time. I felt I was in control. Trey stopped fucking me and pulled his hard fuck shaft all the way out. I got my lips fastened onto Rick’s cock, swirling my tongue underneath the head of it. My hand was stroking hard. I felt his body get tensed and his hips rose from the bed. I was about to get him off. I took a deep breath and sucked on his cock, stroking his cock faster. Rick’s load exploded into my mouth. I tried to gulp it down. He tensed again, his cock shot off another load in my mouth, filling it. I started to choke; some of his cum escaped my lips and dribbled down on his stomach. I licked the cum off my lips.

Trey eased his long cock back inside me. I fell slightly forward but Trey pulled me back towards him. He fucked me slowly and then hard and fast. His pelvis slammed into me. I tried to pull away from him but his tight grip on my hips kept me in position, impaled on his cock. Trey gyrated his cock into me slowly. I felt a sensual wave overtake my body. I came in one long orgasm. It lasted so long; my eyes were watering from the incredible pleasure. I fucked back into trey. My butt slapping against his pelvis. He pulled back but I just pushed back farther. He took one long lunge, his body slammed into me as he came.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh…………Yaaaaaaaaa!” He shouted.

Trey’s body convulsed. He held my ass tight against him, finally releasing me from his powerful grip. I stretched out on top of Rick. I was so weak, I couldn’t move. After a few minutes, I rolled off of Rick and onto my side. I was barely able to breath. I just lay there staring up at the ceiling.

Trey made his way towards the bathroom to clean himself up. Rick helped me get sit up on the bed. I was breathing easier but still out of breath. I was so tired. Rick helped me to the bathroom. I was having difficulty walking straight. My body was sore all over, my legs were cramping. Trey helped me clean up. The cool water reviving me somewhat. I was feeling a little better, regaining some of my strength back. I got a couple of aspirins from my purse; Rick got me a glass of cold water to take them with.

The guys helped me over to Trey’s bed. He’d pulled the sheets down. I slipped into the bed feeling totally spent. Trey slipped in beside me, pulling me in close to him. He put an arm around me, holding me. I put my hand on his chest, falling asleep as soon as Rick turned out the lights. I slept in Trey’s arms all night.

It was early in the morning when I woke up. The bathroom lights were on, lighting a little of the bedroom. I heard the shower running. Trey was awake, smoking a cigarette. I just lay there in his arms watching the cigarette smoke drift slowly towards the ceiling.

“I hope you know those are bad for you.” I joked.

Trey put out the cigarette in the ashtray and leaned towards me. He kissed me softly and passionately. I returned his kiss, my arms pulling him close to me. Our kissing increased to harder, more passionate kisses. Trey’s hand reached for my breasts. My nipples were sore; I flinched back when he teased them.

“Sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt you.” He apologized.

“They’re just not used to all the attention they’ve been given.” I whispered.

Trey kissed my breasts and lightly teased my nipples with his tongue. His lips stirred my passions. I reached down underneath the covers. His huge cock was rock hard. I pulled the covers back exposing it. I stroked my hand down its long shaft. I scooted down the bed so I could kiss his cock. I licked all over the head and up and down the shaft. Trey loved my mouth all over his cock.

“Let’s go for a ride.” He suggested.

I wasn’t quite sure what he meant. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. Trey pulled me up on top of him straddling his stomach. I knelt up and reached down for his hard cock. He took his fingers and put some saliva on the head of his cock. I eased down on it slowly. My pussy opened up for him as I lowered myself down on him. My pussy was wet but it still took some time before I could slide most of it in. Trey didn’t move; just let me work it inside me. I lifted myself up and down on his rigid fuck shaft. My hands on his shoulders for balance. Trey cupped my ass in his strong hands lifting and lowering me. His hips lifted off the bed and he fucked his cock in my pussy. I closed my eyes, loving the sensation. I lifted myself up and down faster; Trey bucked his hips to match my strokes. My mouth gaped open as I felt myself starting to cum. I ground my ass into his bucking pelvis. I came in a long orgasm, feeling my juices flowing, lubricating his cock. I arched my back, Trey’s hard cock slamming into me. He held me up in the air till he spewed his cum inside me. His hot load filling my tight pussy. We both cried out when we came. Trey’s butt finally sank back to the bed, his cock still excreting cum inside me. I felt it trickling out of me onto the sheets.

Trey’s cock slid out of me as I moved off of him. Rick was standing at the coffee bar, pouring a cup of coffee.

“Would you like cream…………..or have you just about had enough?” He said laughing.

Trey and I both laughed at his remark. Rick brought the coffee over to the bed and handed it to me. I drank it down fairly quickly. Rick refilled it for me one more time.

It was getting pretty well into the morning and I figured we’d better be saying our good-byes. It was a night I’ll never forget. I didn’t feel Rick and Trey would either. Trey headed for the shower. Rick and I talked for awhile. He handed me a business card and told me whenever I felt like getting together again, to get in contact with them. I said I would, not really meaning it though. This was a one-time fling, nothing I’d want to make consider on a regular basis. I think Rick and Trey realized it too.

We kissed good-bye. I felt very close to both of these nice young gentlemen but it should remain a fond memory, nothing else. I went back to my room next door, showered and got dressed. I fixed my hair and put on my make-up. I looked at myself in the mirror before I exited the room.

I thought to myself, “I need to work on hubby when I get home. I needed fucked and on a regular basis.”

12