Long Expected Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim becomes a first time, wedding day cuckold.
2.1k words
3.28
23.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and part of a much longer story I have been working on so I would definitely enjoy the encouragement if you like it.

The wedding reception was fun, but rushed.

The hotel was just a short drive from the church where the wedding and reception took place. When Tim and Kelsey got there, they checked into the suite that her parents had paid for. Their house wasn't far, but her parents thought that for the wedding night they should stay somewhere special.

The newly married couple were joined in the suite by her parents, her maid of honor, a cousin of his, and a few others to open a few gifts, look at pictures, and read the messages that had been left by the guests at the reception. Some were serious, some funny. After about an hour, the crowd began to disperse. Zero hour approached.

Everyone from the wedding would be expecting Tim to consummate the marriage in that suite . . . probably as soon as the crowd had cleared out. Everyone except for one person that is, Kendrique. After a few minutes had gone by, the bride reached for her phone.

"It's clear," she typed out to Kendrique and hit the send button.

"Be there in a sec," he replied quickly. Obviously, he'd be sitting and waiting for the moment to arrive.

It was no time at all before there was a knock at our door. Tim quickly opened the door and Kendrique shuffled in. He handed a key card to Tim, "room 334," he whispered entering the room. Tim slipped out of the room and started walking down to room "334."

After a lot of talking, Tim's soon-to-be wife agreed to something so kinky that he would have never imagined she'd even consider. On their wedding night, Kendrique would take his place as the man to consummate the marriage. When it was safe to do so, Kendrique would slip into the wedding suite while Tim would slip down to what was supposed to be Kendrique's room for the night. There would be no rules about what he and she could do that night and the next morning.

Kendrique walked towards Kelsey sitting on the bed. "So Mrs. Thatcher," he said, "where should we begin?"

Rather than answering, she leaned towards him as he sat down and kissed him passionately.

"Why haven't we had sex before now?" he asked, "I wanted to back in college. You would never say yes."

"I don't know," she answered, "I was so young and inexperienced back then."

"I guess a lot has changed since then."

"Oh, definitely," she answered between kisses.

Kendrique then turned and straddled Tim's wife as she sat on the bed. He kissed her once more and then began to bite on her neck and ear. She moaned as her hands began to scratch at his back and rub his sculpted chest. For the first time in years, another man embraced her tits. He started to kneed her tits through her dress.

At the same time that Kendrique was rubbing and playing with her tits, Tim was stroking his hard cock with one hand and flipping through the channels of the tv with the other. He was imaging what was going on. What were they doing? Had they started anything yet or were they still talking?

As he wondered these things, Kendrique began, again, to kiss Kelsey while still playing with her tits. She was slim, a size 4. Kendrique was an athletic trainer so he was obviously fit. His hand worked their way down from her tits, across her stomach and towards the hem of her dress.

"I want you so bad," she said as his hand worked its way down, "I've wanted you for so long."

"I've wanted you, too," he replied, "did you ever think you'd consummate your marriage with a man other than your husband?"

"MMMMM, that's so hot."

"There are so many things I want to do to you tonight."

"Like what?"

"Every position. If this ends up being a one time thing I want to make sure I make the most of it."

He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. Kelsey got a little hornier as she saw his abs come into view. She'd always had a thing for toned abs. When Tim had asked her what the best thing about her exes had been (both of them black), she answered their abs. That was one of the things that made black men attractive in her eyes. Kendrique then unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them, and began to push them to the floor and step out of them. He was left standing in just his boxers.

Kelsey stood up and then knelt down in front of him. She stuck her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pull them down. His cock popped into view. It was 8 inches long and rock hard. She helped him step out of them and then she immediately grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth. She used to give blow jobs to her exes all the time. Occasionally she would take Tim in her mouth but she never finished him off. It had been a long time since she had a black cock in her mouth.

Kendrique gave out a loud moan as soon as his cock entered her mouth.

"MMMMM, I've wondered what that pretty mouth would look like with my cock in it for a long time," he said.

She took it out of her mouth, "I'm glad you're enjoying. I don't usually give head."

"Tim doesn't know what he's missing out on."

"I guess that makes you special," she said smiling and she lifted his cock and licked from the bottom of his shaft up towards the tip. Once at the tip she once again licked from the base up to the tip.

"I think I'm the most special guy in the world right now. You're in your wedding dress. Your new husband is down the hall, and you're playing with my hard cock."

"More than just your cock," she replied back as she took his balls in her mouth. As she sucked on his balls she stroked his hard cock.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Isn't that the goal?"

"A little quick for that, isn't it?" he got out as he breathed hard, "I mean, we've been in her just a few minutes."

"We have all night, babe. Trust me, there will be a lot more fun."

"Open your mouth," he said as he took a step back and began stroking his cock. On her knees and in her wedding dress she followed his orders by opening her mouth wide. He moaned as he began shooting ropes of cum towards her face. Some landed in her mouth. Others across her forehead, nose, and cheeks. Some across her lips and chin. Her face was covered in his cum as she swallowed what had made it into her mouth. "Don't move," he ordered as he reached for his pants. He reached into a pocket and pulled out his phone. "I need a picture of this for later," he said. She smiled a wicked smile and he snapped several pictures of her cum covered face as she kneeled in her wedding dress.

He sat his phone down and helped her to her feet.

"I better clean up a little," she said and began to walk into the suite's bathroom. She took a towel and began to wipe the cum from her face.

"That was a lot of fun," Kendrique said as he lay down on the bed, "but there will be a lot more tonight. Don't worry about that."

"I'm sure that's true," she smiled, "You know, that's the first guy other than Tim since we started dating. That was three years ago."

"How do I compare? At least so far."

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"You're bigger," she said walking from the bathroom back towards the bed, "You haven't fucked me yet so we'll have to wait and see there."

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed."

"Oh, and I really never have given Tim a blow job . . . a proper one I mean. I've had his cock in my mouth. I've just never made him cum with my mouth. So . . . your cum is the first cum in my mouth since I dated Casey in college."

"Seriously? He doesn't know what he's missing. That sweet mouth of yours was made to have a big black cock in it."

"You might just be right. Before Casey it was Jorden. He was my first. And I cannot tell you how many times I gave him head." Both Casey and Jorden, Kendrique knew, were black.

"She might have a thing for black cock," Kendrique thought to himself.

Kelsey laid down on the bed next to Kendrique. She, of course, was still in her wedding dress and Kendrique hadn't bothered getting dressed. She didn't mind, however. She took his, now limp, cock in her hand and began to tug and stroke.

"Do you think," she began, "that having a cock in your mouth on your wedding night counts as consummating the marriage?" She had a devilish smile as she waited for him to respond.

"Well," he replied, "I think it depends. Say two lesbians get married. One doesn't have a cock to insert in the other. Consummating their marriage would have to be oral sex . . . or I guess whatever else lesbians do," he laughed.

"You'd probably say I'm more of the traditional sort of girl," she said and winked, "a marriage should be consummated the proper way."

"So what you're saying is that something needs to be stuck in the other to make it a legit marriage?"

"Well not just anything. A man should stick his hard cock in his bride's unprotected pussy to make it a legit marriage."

His cock had been hardening through their short discussion.

"Since you're my bride for the night and my cock hasn't touched your unprotected pussy I guess we have yet to consummate your marriage babe."

"As a wedding present my mom gave me a gift card to Victoria Secret."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, awkward I know, but she wanted to make tonight something special . . . not that she knew you'd be the one here instead of Tim."

"Poor guy is really missing out."

"I imagine he's enjoying wondering what's happening. You've been our pillow talk for a long while. And he's not a jealous guy, at all."

"Lucky for me . . ."

"So about a week ago we went shopping for lingerie with the gift cards." His cock, which had been hardening, was now getting fully erect. She unashamedly began quickly to stroke his cock. "Tim went with me."

"MMMM. There's something rather kinky about the groom helping pick out lingerie for me and his wife."

"That's exactly what we thought," she laughed.

"When do I get to figure out what you picked out?"

"That's what I'm getting to! We both thought it would be hot for me to get fucked in my wedding dress. That's a lot easier with easy access. So . . . we got stockings and crotchless panties . . . the only pair I've ever owned."

"Turn over," he finally said.

"What?"

"I said turn over. I can't stand it any longer."

"You just came fifteen minutes ago."

"Well I'm ready again."

"Well if you're able to go every fifteen minutes it's going to be a long night," she said as he sat up on the bed, picked her up, and turned her over. "I'm not a fan of doggy by the way."

"I am," he laughed, "but trust me there will be plenty of time to get in everything you like."

"As long as you promise," she said as she submitted to his desires by getting on her hands and knees, sticking her face down and raising her ass. Kendrique couldn't see her tight ass. Only her dress that covered it. The dress was strapless so he could make out a nice figure from her waist up. Kendrique's hands bad the way down her covered ass and down her legs. They made it to her feet where the hem of her dress was. He slowly lifted her dress as his hands made the way up the backs of her legs. He lifted the dress over her ass and his prize came into view.

To be continued . . .