Long Family Road Trip

Story Info
The Johnson Family is in for a long trip!
7.4k words
4.66
230.3k
383
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, it's gonna be a long trip, Mary Johnson thought as she checked her phone again as the maps app told her that it was going to be a 10-hour trip to her sister, Emma's, house. The bags were already in the car, but so many bags that it was hard to tell how the five of them were all going to fit.

Mary's younger sister (Mary was 39 and Laurel was 37, though when they went to the gym together they were both told they had "bodies of 25-year olds" by their gym instructor) Laurel walked up with yet another duffel bag full of God knew what at this point, Mary just cocked an eyebrow. "Good luck getting it all in there, Laurel." Mary told her sister.

"Well, I think this is it, just one more bag for me." Laurel said as she shoved it into the back of Mary's tiny sedan. It almost immediately fell out again.

Mary laughed at her sister, "I told you."

"Hmm, well, I guess we'll just have to put it on the seat..."

"I don't know Laurel," Mary sighed as she watched the kids coming up to them, Ed, Mary's son, was 19, her daughter Chelsea was 20, and Laurel's daughter Krysta was 18. They were also carrying even more bags with them.

"I think we might need to repack everything," Laurel said as she watched the younger generation of Johnson kids walk up to them. Mary and Laurel never married and their lovers didn't stick around after they started having kids, so Mary, Laurel, and the children all had the same last name.

"It'll be fine," Ed said as he shoved his suitcase into the trunk, but this only caused other luggage already painstakingly put in there to practically fly out and all over the driveway.

Mary rolled her eyes at her son, "Jesus, Ed, I thought I told you kids to have everything packed by this morning!"

"Well," Mary's daughter Chelsea put in, "We were talking about how we'll be gone two weeks, and we decided that we each needed another bag. I mean, how can I go two weeks without enough books to read," Chelsea was a total bookworm, "or my makeup, plus I need my extra swimsuit, and-"

"Okay," Mary said, "we'll just have to repack the car. We'll figure out what needs to go where." Mary sighed.

About an hour later, after taking everything out of the car and repacking it several times. The Johnson family finally got everything back in the car. But the problem was, there wasn't enough room for everyone to fit in the car. Mary sighed, there was a large stack of bags and luggage in the middle seat in the back. She began wondering if someone was going to have to stay behind. She hoped not, she was looking forward to this family vacation and wanted everyone to be there.

Laurel looked at the car. She was much more optimistic about their riding situations "Okay, I think we can handle this. How about me and Mary will take turns driving and the kids can sit in the back?" She suggested.

"There's not enough room for us back there!" Krysta complained at her mom.

"Well," Laurel went on with her idea, "How about Ed sits on one side and Krysta and Chelsea sit on the other? One can sit in the other's lap."

"What?" Krysta said, "But I was going to work on my laptop! I can't do that if I have her fat ass in my lap!"

Chelsea scoffed at this, "My ass is sexy as hell and you know it! But I agree with Krysta, I wanted to read the whole way, there's not going to be enough room for me if she's sitting in my lap or vice-versa."

Mary heard this and then turned to her son, Ed was very strong and physically fit, probably because, unlike his sister and cousin, he liked to exercise with his aunt and mom when they went to the gym almost every day, "Ed, are you planning on doing much on this trip?"

Ed shrugged, "I was just gonna stare out the window. I don't need room for anything."

Mary smiled, her son was always so agreeable, one of the many things she loved him for, "Okay, well how about someone just rides in Ed's lap and it'll all be fine."

Ed was fine with that, but everyone else started arguing over who would be riding in his lap. No one really wanted to, of course, but in the end they all settled on taking a rotation, one woman would ride in Ed's lap for two hours while someone else drove, and for the last two hours Ed would drive and two of the women would have to be "lap buddies," for the last leg of the trip.

"Okay, we're all agreed," Mary said, happy that things were finally moving again, "So who can take the first shift on Ed's lap?" Mary asked the group, "Not me, I'm going to drive first."

Laurel sighed, "I can do it. It's kind of my fault we're in this mess anyway, and then Chelsea and Krysta can do their own thing for a bit before they have to take over."

It was settled and Mary got in the driver's seat. Because of all the things in the middle of the back seat, her rear-view mirror was basically useless for seeing behind them. She gripped the mirror and swivelled it around to see what she could see. She could see directly behind her pretty well, where Krysta sat now and put her laptop in her lap. Mary wondered briefly what she was working on, but didn't really care that much. Krysta tended to do whatever she wanted and Mary had learned in the past that it was best to just leave her alone. She swiveled the mirror again and saw she could get just a small look at the seat Ed sat in as Mary watched her sister sit on her son's lap from the mirror on the passenger side of the car. In the rearview Mary could only barely see the side of Laurel's face, and only when she leaned towards the window.

As Laurel sat in her nephew's lap, she realized something, "Oh, I guess I won't be able to buckle up."

"How about I buckle and I'll just hold my arms around your waist to keep you from flying away if we crash." Ed suggested.

This made his sister laugh in the seat in front of him, "Sorry," Chelsea said as she twisted in her seat to look at Laurel and Ed, "Picturing my brother gripping my aunt for two hours just made me laugh. I'm glad it's not me with lap duty." She laughed again before spinning around again.

Ed still put his arms around Aunt Laurel's waist, despite his sister's teasing. He had never once before been attracted to any of the women in that car, but having this sexy woman on his lap, feeling her shapely ass on his legs while gripping her around the belly, feeling her soft skin as the shirt Laurel wore showed off her midriff. He could smell the soap she used that morning, and her strawberry shampoo in her blonde hair. Ed had never had a woman this close to him before. He was very inexperienced when it came to women. He felt his cock twitch in his pants, but that feeling woke him out of the sexy thoughts he was suddenly having about his hot aunt. He suddenly stopped thinking about it all at once, forcing his thoughts down into a mental door he hoped to lock and never open again.

Of course, the door suddenly opened again as his mother pulled them out of the driveway of their house and down the rough, gravel road where their house was. It was a big house out in the country so many of the roads only had gravel around where they lived, and it was maybe 20 minutes to the highway where they would spend most of the rest of the trip. Ed hadn't thought about that before, he hadn't thought it would have been a problem.

So the rough roads were creating a lot of friction between Ed and his aunt in his lap. Aunt Laurel wasn't thinking much of it at first. Ed had his arms around her and that was doing a good job of keeping her from bouncing around too much, but she did notice that her ass was still being jostled around with every minor bump. This was creating friction between the aunt and her nephew that for the first few minutes of this trip, Laurel thought was fine, though a bit uncomfortable at points. That is until she started to feel something under her lap. Something long, thick, and hard was suddenly forming in her nephew's jeans. Laurel thought for a second that Ed had shoved his whole forearm down his pants but then gasped in horny surprise as she remembered that both of Ed's arms were around her waist right then. She glanced around just to make sure no one else had noticed her and Ed's dilemma. Luckily there was a wall of luggage that stretched to the ceiling in between them, hiding her from being viewed by her daughter in any way. But only the seat was between her and her niece in the front. But Chelsea seemed to be distracting herself with books at the moment.

"I'm going to put on music," Mary said as she turned on the radio. "Unless you guys want to talk or something?" She suggested.

Chelsea and Krysta both grunted their displeasure at the thought. Mary shrugged and turned the radio up. This made Laurel suddenly very worried for some reason. She gasped again as they went over a large bump and she felt Ed's cock twitch beneath her ass. She came back down, hard, on her nephew's cock, her pussy juices were starting to flow as she felt her cunt rub the entire length down Ed's hard cock, only separated by her panties in her short skirt and Ed's jeans.

Laurel let out a low moan with the feel of her nephew's giant boner, he must have been at least 10 inches long! She realized she had moaned and suddenly covered her mouth with both her hands. She thanked God that the music was turned up now though as she realized no one seemed to have heard her.

One person had heard his aunt gasp though, and that was Ed. Except he thought that he might have hurt his aunt holding onto her, or perhaps her coming down hard on his cock has somehow damaged her in some way. He wasn't sexually experienced enough to think otherwise, "I'm sorry Aunt Laurel," he said to her, "I can't help it. Your body is, uh, doing strange things to, um..."

Laurel glanced back at her nephew behind her and saw how embarrassed he was, "It's okay Ed," she said as she turned back and just enjoyed the feel of Ed's large cock resting underneath her ass and pussy. She'd never felt anything quite like it before and it was making her very horny, "why don't you rub my legs?" She suggested as she took his hands from around her waist and placed them on her bare thighs.

Ed immediately started moving his hands up and down his aunt's legs. Her skin was so soft and smooth he didn't want to stop rubbing her. He moved up and down her calves, and then came around to the inside of her legs, he moved up, under her skirt, just barely he touched her damp panties before moving his hands back down again.

This motion on Laurel's legs was doing nothing to help her horniness. She thought about the hard cock beneath her and wondered, briefly, if she was wet enough that she could take his whole girth inside her in one go. This thought of her nephew fucking her made her moan out in a gutteral way.

"OOOOOoooOOHHH!!" She moaned, only barely mixing with the music. Mary heard this and turned the music down.

"Everything okay back there sis?" she asked.

"Oh! Um," the sudden quietness of the car had shocked Laurel out of what she was doing, and thinking about doing, with her nephew, "Just a bit of a rough ride back here," Laurel told her sister as she grabbed Ed's hands so he stopped making her feel so damn good, "Maybe if you slowed down until we got to the highway?"

Mary thought about this suggested then said, "Sorry Laurel, we're on a tight schedule, you'll just have to suffer through it until then." Then she turned up the radio again and drove a little bit faster than she was.

This did nothing to help Laurel's horniness as she roughly bounced on her nephew's hard cock in his pants. Her pussy was sopping wet. She let go of Ed's hands and he immediately started rubbing up and down her legs again. Every time he'd go up the inside of her legs, almost to her panty covered pussy, and she was half hoping he'd keep going but he would then stop and go back down the inside of her legs again. Laurel knew they should stop. She knew it was wrong to be so fucking horny for your own nephew, but the thought that it was so taboo only made her want to fuck him more.

They bounced some more, and Ed was happier than ever, even though he knew, deep down, that what he was doing wasn't a proper way to behave with your mother's sister but he figured there wasn't any harm with it. Just basically giving his aunt a massage. Then Laurel grabbed his hands again and he thought she was going to stop him from continuing. But then she took both his hands and moved them under her shirt, moving her bra out of the way, she placed his hands on both her breasts.

Ed was in heaven, he'd never gotten to play with a woman's tits before. He immediately started tweaking her nipples as he groped his aunt's soft titflesh. She had some great tits, he realized as he felt up Aunt Laurel.

Laurel leaned her head back and suddenly kissed her nephew right on the lips, her tongue soon found his in his mouth. Ed was surprised but complied with the French kiss his aunt was giving him. He was so fucking horny now, his cock pressed up into her cunt, still seperated by their clothes as they started to dry hump each other.

Laurel suddenly stopped kissing her nephew, "I want to see it!" She fiercely whispered to him, "Please, Ed, take your big cock out for me?" She was desperate, she knew that she hadn't been fucked in a very long time and never by a monstrosity like the one her nephew had been hiding in his pants.

Laurel pushed herself off Ed long enough that they could both help him pull his pants down. His large, thick cock jumped out and Laurel gasped as she sat down on it again. His huge cock was now sticking up between her legs, she gripped it in both her hands, unbelieving at just how large and thick his dick was. She needed to fuck this, she needed it right now.

She glanced around, but Chelsea was too busy reading to notice anything going on behind her, and Mary couldn't see much in her mirror, but Laurel knew she could see them in the passenger mirror if she glanced over. But for now she seemed distracted with driving along these bad roads. Laurel sighed, reminded herself that she was doing something that was very wrong, which made her pussy spasm, and all she could think was fuck it!

Laurel sat up, moved her panties out of the way, and sat on her nephew's cock. She was right, she was so wet that his thickness and length just slid all the way into her cunt up to its hilt.

She did everything in her power to start moaning right then and there. She started moving up and down, ever so slightly so as not to attract attention from anyone else in the car, but it was very hard not to with something so large and pleasure-giving as her nephew's huge cock up her pussy. She was slowly starting to move faster, feeling the pressure build. She was about to cum, hard, and all she could do was bite her bottom lip as she tried her best to keep from screaming out in pleasure.

But she could no longer help it when she started to cum. "OH FUCK ME!" She shouted out as she started to spasm all over her nephews giant dick. She realized what she did and came down hoard on her nephew's cock to bury his length inside of her and their coupling remained hidden under her skirt.

She was right to be scared as that's when Mary turned the music down again. "What's happening? Are you okay?" Mary said scared, she knew Laurel wasn't wearing a seatbelt so she was worried she might have seriously injured herself.

"Oh, it's fine," Laurel said as she caught her breath and tried not to let the feel of Ed's magnificent cock distract her. "Just bumpy roads...um," it was then that she noticed that they were now on the highway, "Or just slipping, haha," Laurel hoped Mary turned the music back up soon so she could go back to fucking Ed's dick more openly. She knew he hadn't cum yet and was ready to return the favor for the amazing orgasm that he had just given her.

Mary glanced in the passenger mirror, but everything looked normal from the waste up, though both Laurel and Ed looked kind of sweaty. She wondered if it was hot in the backseat, she turned the air up, along with the music a second later.

Laurel breathed a sigh of relief and was about to start riding her nephew's cock again but that's when Chelsea finished her book and turned around in her seat to look at them. "You guys doing okay?" She asked.

"Um, well, um," Ed stumbled over his words.

Laurel came to his rescue, "Oh just fine, right Ed?" she started readjusting herself, she was sure Chelsea couldn't see below their waists without turning around completely, so as they talked she started slowly grinding on Ed's cock. She wanted to make him cum, and this cock in her pussy was too pleasurable to ignore it, even while Chelsea was talking to them.

"Uh, um, uh," Ed was feeling his orgasm slowly approaching as his aunt road him, something about his sister watching them was making this even hotter, especially since she had no idea what was going on.

"What's wrong Ed," Chelsea teased, "Is Aunt Laurel sitting in your lap distracting you? Haha, I hope she isn't giving you an erection."

Chelsea was teasing her brother, but Ed was too far gone to understand that. "What? She's um, she's, oh FUCK! AAAhhAAHHH!" He moaned unable to hold back any longer, he started to fill his Aunt's cunt full of his sperm.

Laurel started cumming again too, she bit her lip again and closed her eyes. Chelsea watched, if she didn't know better she'd say that both Laurel and Ed were playing a game where they both made sex-faces at her. This made her feel suspicious that something was up, but realized whatever she thought, she was being ridiculous. She turned back around in her seat and grabbed another book from her bag on the floor.

Behind her, Ed had just filled up his aunt's pussy with his cum. But he was still very hard and Aunt Laurel was impressed, and still horny as all fuck. She started riding him again. The music was up, Chelsea was lost in another book, and no one was paying attention to them now. Aunt Laurel was openly bouncing on her nephew's dick, hoping to get another creamy load up in her womb.

They both came two more times before Mary pulled into a rest stop and announced, "Okay, I think we should all switch places now. Who wants to drive and who wants to ride in Ed's lap?" She announced as she found a parking space.

Ed and Laurel both scrambled to get their clothes back on. Laurel just had to get her panties back up, but she immediately felt her underwear start filling up with her nephew's semen as three thick loads of spunk started leaking out of her cunt. She helped Ed get his pants back on and was glad to be safe with no one quite realizing what had happened over the last two hours in the backseat.

As they stopped, Laurel practically ran out of the car and into the bathroom to wash up. Ed was half hoping they'd sneak somewhere and fuck some more, but he knew that whatever happened between he and his aunt just now could never happen again.

Ed used the restroom as well, and met his family back at the car.

"Okay," Mary announced, "I guess Chelsea is going to ride on Ed's lap, sorry Chelsea if that doesn't give you enough room for reading your books."

Chelsea shrugged, "I guess it's fine."

"And Laurel will drive, that's all good."

Laurel nodded and smiled, "yeah, I think driving for a couple hours would be good for me. Riding on Ed's lap has really made me quite, um, sore, that's for sure."

Ed tried not to look embarrassed as they got into the car. His sister sitting on his cock. She was just as hot as his aunt, if not moreso. Her boobs were a bit bigger than Laurel's, Chelsea took after their mom in the huge tits department. Her ass was very shapely, she didn't excersize so she was a bit curvier than their mother or aunt, but she was still sexy as all hell and Ed couldn't help but think about all the fucking he had just done with Aunt Laurel in a similar position. So, when Chelsea sat down on her brother's lap, Ed was already hard.