Long Flight Home Ch. 04 - The Team Bus

Story Info
Continued adventures with wife and daughter.
6.2k words
4.45
66.5k
64
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.


It was a couple weeks after the Cumpetition and remarkably almost nothing at home had changed for my wife Lisa, my 19 year-old daughter Ellen and I. Remarkable because I'd witnessed Lisa being gangbanged (for the second time now) by dozens of young college guys as part of a months-long texting affair she was having with their big-dicked leader (a guy I knew only as Lefty).

Even more remarkable is that I (also for the second time) had gotten away with having sex with Ellen. The first time it happened I had angrily fucked her asshole, but the most recent occurrence had been her accidentally (but rather skillfully) using her mouth on me.

Despite all this, the only real change is that where I once was able to contain my lust for Ellen, that cap had been blown right off. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing her around the house and having my way with her, if only one last time.

Any reservations I may have had about Lisa's extramarital activities had similarly vanished. On the contrary, a no longer hidden part of me couldn't wait for the next time she hooked up with Lefty and the Grizzlies (his college sports team).

With these changes to my personality in effect, I had spent the past several weeks doing two different kinds of snooping; on Lisa and her phone, hoping to discover what, if anything, she might be planning with Lefty; and even more deplorably I was also spying on Ellen. The latter was achieved through trying to "accidentally" walk in on her changing clothes or in the shower. This was a mixed success in that I'd managed to sneak a few peeks of her tits and ass but was now worried that she was starting to get wise. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep playing the "clumsy dad" card.

Spying on Lisa, however, was going swimmingly, thanks in large part to the fact that after the Cumpetition I was now in contact with one of the Grizzlies, a nice kid named Charlie. We'd double-teamed my daughter on the airplane and he'd helped me get into the Grizzlie's campus house for the Cumpetition. It hadn't been too hard finding him on Facebook and now I had a man on the inside, as it were.

It was from Charlie that I learned about the next time Lisa would be taking on the Grizzlies. The team had a game, or a meet or whatever (I still didn't know what sport they played and at this point it felt rude to ask) and would be taking a coach bus as it was just over two hours away from campus. That's where my wife would come in.

"We've done this thing a couple times where we get a chick to kind of act like a stewardess for us while we're on the bus," said Chuck over FB messenger, "They wear something sexy and serve us drinks and stuff. Sometimes there's a little side-action on the way to the match but nothing too crazy."

"If we lose, we all just mope on the bus ride back and the girl just keeps doing the stewardess thing," he continued, "But if we win, as a reward the whole team fucks her brains out the whole trip home."

I had a feeling the NCAA wasn't aware this kind of thing was going on.

"To be honest, we're all kind of pissed that the captains picked this match to bring in the milf. We haven't beat this team in three years and we're on a losing streak. The coaches and captains are adamant that if we lose, we're not going to get to fuck her. I don't love our odds but I guess it's good motivation for the team," explained Charlie.

Interesting, I thought, there's a chance Lisa won't even get fucked. I kinda doubted the likelihood of that but Charlie seemed pretty sure. At this point I'd be more disappointed than relieved if she didn't.

I didn't bother to ask about trying to get onto the bus to be part of the action as it was an obvious non-starter. Charlie did offer something almost as good, though.

"I'm going to be streaming the whole thing live this time around," he said, "I'll send you an invite to watch but don't go passing it around, okay? If this gets out the whole team is gonna be in some shit, so I'm trying to keep it to just a couple dozen people I can trust."

So not only would Lisa likely be getting gangbanged by a couple dozen dudes, at least as many would be watching it happen live over the internet. Myself included.

The Saturday of the game arrived and Lisa had, of course, been setting up her alibi all week. As she told it, her sister wanted to go to some outlet malls and get lunch, so she'd be out most of the day and not home until late evening. I played stupid (something I was getting pretty good at) and didn't even try to press her on it. I had no interest in stopping her from doing what she was actually doing.

Luckily, Ellen also had plans with friends that day so she would be out of the house for at least the next several hours. This meant I'd be alone and free to watch Charlie's livestream uninhibited. In other words, jerking off like my life depended on it.

I said goodbye to Lisa, then Ellen an hour later, watching the figures of each salaciously as they strode away.

Lisa would have a bit of a drive to get to the Grizzlies' campus which was a few hours away so I had some time to kill. I tried to stop myself but I was so fucking horny I ended up going into Ellen's room to sift through her underwear. I found a lacy, hot pink thong in her dresser, the kind of thing that a few months ago I'd have preferred to not even know she owned but now was glad she did. I took it and laid it on my bed next to my laptop for later use.

I ignored an hour or so of SportsCenter until finally my phone buzzed with a message from Charlie. It was a link to the livestream. It was time.

I went up to my bedroom where I'd have the most privacy (I wasn't sure when Ellen would be home). I sat on the bed and opened my laptop. I was so excited my hands shook as I typed in the URL. It took a few minutes to load up but I soon found myself looking at Charlie, who was on the bus and talking to those watching the stream. I missed what he said as I was too busy noticing that, rather than the few dozen he had told me would be watching, there were well over a hundred people streaming the video. I felt a nervous pit in my stomach: as much as I wanted this to happen, that was a hell of a lot of people to be seeing my wife fuck a bunch of guys.

Some long, deep breaths later I was finally able to pay attention to Charlie, who was talking about the Grizzlies and how they would be crushing their rivals later that day. He went on like that for a few minutes, sometimes pointing his phone at one of the other boys to let them talk, but all I could think was "Where's Lisa?"

And then there she was. Charlie said something about "having company" and turned the camera to the middle of the bus where my wife was strolling down the aisle wearing a stewardess-like uniform with a very short skirt and a very low top. Seriously, there was no room for error in this thing: I'm surprised she could move her arms and legs without causing her ass or tits to fall out.

The camera stayed on Lisa as she made her way down the center aisle offering bottled water to each guy in turn. I'm not sure any of the guys really wanted the water, but saying yes meant she would bend down to hand it to you, offering an unbelievable view of her abundant cleavage. This was a treat not only for all the guys in front of her but behind her as well since bending at her waist caused her skirt to rise several inches, enough to show the bottom of her ass.

Charlie was toward the back of the bus so he wasn't able to get a very good angle, but it improved with each row Lisa moved toward him. Once she was finally even with Charlie's row he was able to get a great shot of her butt as she served the dudes on the other side. She was wearing a pair of white panties that offered decent coverage but the soft, supple curvature of her big ass was still a hard-on inducing sight.

Now that she was closer and Charlie's camera had a more direct view, I noticed something I hadn't before: a glint of silver and red beneath her panties. It took me a moment to figure it out, but when she bent over even further it became obvious: Lisa had a butt-plug in her asshole. A metallic silver number with a ruby red gem protruding out.

Lisa continued on to the very back of the bus where Lefty and Righty (seemingly always together) sat watching her expectantly. She offered them drinks as she had the other guys, but was clearly more flirty and promiscuous about it, running her hands over her hips and thrusting out her massive chest. They both declined the bottled water but without so much as asking Lefty took her by the hand and pulled her down to sit on his lap.

The two boys chatted and joked with my wife, just as they had done on the airplane what felt like so long ago. She was putty in their hands, quite literally as they idly rubbed her up and down at will. Nearly everyone on the bus was turned and watching the action, no doubt anxious for their own turns.

Lefty grabbed Lisa's tits from underneath and juggled them up and down, causing wobbling mounds of creamy tit-flesh to bounce about her very deep cleavage line.

"Jesus..." mumbled Charlie behind the camera, the desire evident in his voice. Lefty released her after a few minutes with a slap on the ass that signaled she should get back to work.

The next hour passed much the same way. Lisa continued to make her rounds as "stewardess" but it was more performance art than actual service. The guys were only interested in one thing she was offering and it wasn't little bags of pretzels. The more brazen among them followed Lefty's example and openly groped whichever of Lisa's soft mounds was within reach. Others were content, for the moment, to simply watch her move about in her revealing outfit, taking pictures on their phones whenever they caught a good angle.

I noticed that the number of people watching the livestream had doubled since Lisa had appeared on camera. It was now over two hundred.

The groping was starting to get out of control; Lisa was getting mauled. Her nipples stood out clearly through her bra and white blouse as the grubby hands of the boys pawed at them. Hands were disappearing up her skirt, fingers were slipping under her panties. One boy couldn't take it anymore. As Lisa wiggled around on the lap of his seatmate, the dude unzipped his fly and fished out his stiff cock. It was in Lisa's hand before anyone could tell the dude off, but they did and reluctantly, almost angrily, he stuffed the boner back in his shorts. He reached over and gave Lisa nipple a hard, frustrated pinch before she moved on to the next row.

Things calmed down a bit after that, or at least the guys learned to be more discreet. I'm certain Lisa handled many of the guys' dicks through their pants as she made her rounds. Several times she let out little whoops of surprise when a guy would manipulate the butt-plug up her ass, probably lightly pushing or pulling on it. I figured it must be fairly large to not only stay in her during all her moving about but to elicit such a response from being barely touched.

Lisa roamed the bus almost nonstop, but Lefty's lap was home base. She doted on him like a lovesick schoolgirl while he showed only the faintest signs of interest. She was completely under his control.

A little over two hours had passed and the coaches at the front of the bus announced that they were nearly there and it was time to get sharp. Lisa retired to her seat (Lefty's lap) and the guys all adjusted their hard-ons and sat facing forward for the first time in the trip. Charlie flipped the camera to his face.

"Signing off, check back in around 6 once we're done kicking some ass," he said to the nearly 250 viewers.

I checked the time: I had about two hours to kill before the stream resumed. I had jizzed into a towel right around the time Lisa had grabbed the desperate boy's dick and hadn't gone to clean up for fear of missing more. I went to the bathroom and washed up a bit.

Ellen's pink panties were on the bed next to where I'd been sitting. I'd been fondling and sniffing them while I watched the stream and masturbated. I thought about returning them to her dresser but just then heard the garage door opening. Shit, Ellen was home.

I closed my laptop and straightened myself out, making sure my erection wasn't tenting my pants obscenely. I stuffed the panties into my pocket, no hope of returning them tonight. I figured she wouldn't miss them.

I went downstairs and chatted with Ellen in the kitchen for awhile. She said she'd gotten tired while out with her friends and decided to head back early and spend a quiet night at home. I was simultaneously pleased to have her nearby and worried that she'd mess up my plan to watch the next segment of the livestream.

Luckily, she quickly went up to hang out in her room, leaving me free to hang out in mine. I grabbed some food and chugged a Gatorade: I had a feeling I'd be losing some more fluids this evening.

I went back upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I opened my laptop and idly browsed some porn sites while I waited for the stream to come back. I had earbuds in to make sure Ellen wouldn't hear anything I'd be watching, including potentially her own mother getting ganbanged.

I got distracted while watching some Japanese gloryhole gameshow thing and somehow missed that the livestream had started in another tab. I cursed myself for missing even one minute of the action, though luckily I didn't seem to have missed much. The Grizzlies were back on the bus and were acting extremely rowdy. They had won their match.

My heart started pounding. Winning meant all these young guys would get to have their way with my wife, even more so than they had earlier.

Charlie was on camera practically jumping up and down in his seat and shouting about being number one and this and that. The stream had fewer viewers than before; back below 200. I knew what they, we, were all there to see and thankfully we didn't have to wait long.

Charlie turned the camera to the back of the bus. Lisa immediately came into view, sitting in a seat between Righty and Lefty. She was wearing a tight, skimpy, barely-there red bikini and looked show-stoppingly sexy. The exposed erections on the two boys beside her that she was stroking showed that they agreed with that assessment.

My wife sandwiched between these two guys was becoming a very familiar sight. Even more familiar when she got down on her knees and started sucking them. She could handle Righty's above-average dick with ease and was getting pretty damn good at swallowing Lefty's big fucking meatbat as well.

Her great ass was sticking out with only the red string bikini to cover her. That didn't last long as every dude within arms reach started squeezing and fondling her ass, quickly pulling that string far to the side, fully revealing the red and silver butt-plug still wedged inside her.

These boys were through with waiting. As Lisa continued to blow her two favorites, a third guy got on his knees behind her and started fucking her pussy.

Lefty and Righty politely decided to share Lisa's affections and allowed her to stop sucking them off. Lisa was repositioned (there were so many hands on her she barely had to move her body herself) so that she was squatting over a guy who was laid down in the center aisle. As Lisa rode the college kid for all she was worth, she used her hands and mouth on the four or five guys who were gathered around her in reach.

Lisa bounced hard up and down on the young guy's lap, jerking and suckling a cock in each hand at her sides. One of her tits was still mostly covered by her bikini top but the other flopped around freely.

I was jerking off like a crazy person. The stream audience had doubled since the Grizzly orgy had begun and was nearing 500 viewers, all watching my wife get gang-fucked. The audience grew steadily over the next hour as Lisa made her way around the bus getting freely used by every one of the Grizzlies, the coaches, and even giving the bus driver some road head for awhile. Charlie always tried to keep himself in a good vantage point, but was happy to pass the camera around to the other guys to get a better angle. He got some great POV footage as Lisa was blowing him and more a bit later when he was fucking her doggystyle, playing with the plug in her ass as he did.

Some of the guys had already cum on or in my wife and nearly all the rest were teetering on the edge. Righty seemed to sense this and instructed the team to get her into a new position.

How to even describe this new position? She was more or less upside down; her shoulders and arms formed the base, her torso went straight upwards (causing her full tits to droop practically onto her chin), her legs were spread wide and held on both sides by the boys, allowing her groin area to be accessed fully by the guy who was currently pile-driving her. He pulled out and shot his wad straight down, and in this position was able to easily nail her tits and face with several good spurts. The next guy and the next guy and the next guy all followed suit, until Lisa was a bukkaked mess. A few dumped in her pussy (with some complaints from others who were pissed about making it too sloppy) and Righty was cheered when he pulled out Lisa's butt-plug and jammed a few inches of his cock in her ass to give her an anal creampie. Quite a few of the guys had played with the plug throughout the day but none had removed it and nobody had fucked her ass. Righty put the plug back in before moving out of the way.

I thought maybe Lefty was planning to keep Lisa's ass for himself, but when his turn came he unceremoniously swaggered over and tugged out a hot load onto Lisa's face. It surprised and kind of disappointed me, but he hadn't even fucked her on this trip. To be fair though, he could have her anytime he wanted so why should he make a big deal of it.

The last few guys were finishing up. One of the assistant coaches grunted as he fucked LIsa's pussy and deposited his seed. The bus driver called out that they'd be pulling in to a rest stop in a few miles. The last two Grizzlies came on Lisa without much fanfare, their cum mixing into the thick coating of jizz that oozed around her face and tits.

Lisa was helped to her feet and Righty produced some clean towels and wet wipes. The towels would be stiff for eternity but they did the job of getting most of the cum off my wife. By the time the bus had stopped, she would have looked halfway presentable if she wasn't still wearing that red string bikini with her huge tits flopped all the way out.

I figured the stream would be wrapping up, but Charlie kept on recording. Most of the guys were going to stay on the bus but a few were going to go use the restroom and Lisa was going with them to continue cleaning herself up. They were looking for some more clothes she could put on until one of the boys shouted out that it would be hilarious if she went into the rest stop in just the bikini. Lisa started to object but was quickly talked into it. It was getting dark and the rest stop was more or less deserted, just a semi and a couple motorcycles in the parking lot. Lisa straightened the bikini top as best she could (it barely covered her big melons even on the best of days) and followed the guys off the bus.

Charlie stayed on the bus and filmed the group walking into the rest stop, laughing at Lisa's nearly naked appearance and zooming in on her exposed ass as it bounced and jiggled with each step she took on the asphalt. As Lisa and the guys were just about to enter the building, the two bikers to whom the motorcycles must have belonged were walking out. They stopped dead in their tracks upon seeing my scantily clad wife, pretty obviously fresh from getting fucked by a couple dozens dudes. One of the guys looked like your stereotypical overweight biker dude and the other looked like a jacked ex-con in a leather jacket. They struck up a conversation with the Grizzlies and with Lisa, who stood there awkwardly trying to keep her tits covered to protect what little shame she had left. When the group finally started moving into the rest stop, the two bikers followed.

12