Long for Me

Story Info
Loneliness becomes something more than just an empty heart
1.2k words
3.27
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not the dirty old men or the random stranger trying to play grab ass at the night club that put an extra jolt in her step on her way home, but the angry drunk following her slurring horrors under his breath that made her fear for her life. She had never been a very religious person but she prayed to make it home alive tonight. Work at the bar was getting ridiculous; the late nights seemed to keep getting later and later. Downtown Phoenix wasn't the nicest place, but it was home and she would be damned if she would be afraid in her own home. Jenna Shawn was the afternoon/evening waitress for a hole in the wall bar; most nights she worked until 2, but stayed until 3 cleaning up here and there to help out the elderly overnight cleaner, Jason. He was a sweet older man who 20 years younger probably could have stolen her heart. Not many of her coworkers helped him out too often so it became sort of her extra job to pre-clean.

Tonight was no different than any other night she worked, with one exception, tonight a particularly large man who spent too long at the bar draining shot after shot down his pipes staring at her all the while making nasty suggestive comments for far too long followed her more than half way. He hung around the back until she left grabbing her ass as she stepped out the door, a swift slap made him keep his distance. He probably doesn't know what he's doing or where he's going. She brushed him off and kept walking but quickened her pace when she heard him quicken his. Soon she was running at full speed keys slapping her sides hair stuck in her mouth and eyes. She ran home slamming the door behind her and locking every latch available. Her eye glued to the peephole for a solid 30 minutes and on and off the next 45, sleep was not happening any time soon. She paced her kitchen for an hour before peeling off her dirty bar scented skirt and t-shirt.

The sun blared in her eyes and warmed the room. She rolled out and took a warm shower, she got out and laid in the sun to dry off, the breeze and warmth felt nice on her bare skin. She fell asleep on her living room floor for an immeasurable amount of time. A knock sounded at the door jarring her from a dream, she rolled over onto her stomach calling out tiredly, "Ups, delivery. I need a signature." A man's deep voice called out forcing her to get up and cover herself. "Yeah, yeah, give me a minute." She slipped on a tank top and shorts, anything else would have been too warm this time of year. As she pulled all the locks and opened the door the particularly large man from last night stood looming over her; Jenna wasn't tall or large by any means in fact she was quite small earning her the nickname 'slick' around work for her incredible agility and speed. This man used no effort to push her inside and push her down. He was no longer drunk but determined, 'ohmygod; did he follow me last night? I fucking ran! No way!' "Let me go you asshole!" She slapped his face...but soon paled at the realization that it made no difference. He was going to kill her and no one would know or care. Her stomach dropped as she felt the bulge in his pants rub against her knee.

The man ran his hands up and down her thighs, squeezing tighter each time. He started running his fingers along the edge of her shorts and slightly tugging pulling them down agonizingly slow. Tears ran down her cheeks as she flailed her arms trying to free herself in an attempt that she knew would end in failure. He let he think she was going to get somewhere until he was ready to get down to business. His fingers wrapped around her neck and tightened until she stopped fighting back. "I tried to be nice, but you just want to slap and bite. Are you trying to cause me pain? I was going to fuck you slow and passionately." He pulled her shirt up exposing her breasts taking one in his mouth and the other cupping in his hand. "Please, please stop." She pushed his shoulders trying be released. He placed one arm behind her back and pulled her closer, devouring the skin on her neck one piece at a time. He ran his free hand down the length of her body sliding his fingers down her shorts and reaching in between her legs. He slipped his fingers between her lips and slid them in and out of her slowly; he rubbed his thumb in circles over her clit. Jenna's body reflexively arched into his from the shock of the unwanted attention "Please, no! Please stop ah." He chuckled and quickened his pace. He pulled her shirt above her head and knotted it around her wrists, creating makeshift hand restraints, "You have such a wonderful body." He marveled at her topless figure as she turned away in shame and anger. He pulled off her shorts next revealing her shaved pussy dripping wet with the anticipation. "Oh, I guess all that arguing wasn't really serious, then?" He rubbed his bulge on her bare pussy, the sheer force made her quiver. He pressed his lips tightly against hers, pushing her mouth open with his, he slid in his tongue forcing her into a kiss.

Her willpower was slowly melting away into nothingness. Soon she would become nothing herself. She didn't know this man, why her? Why would someone go through all the trouble? Does he somehow know she has no one, not even a cat to help her out? She was nobody. He started unbuttoning his pants, tugging at them to release his hard dick. She scared herself and apparently him too, when she reached down helping him pull off his pants. She kissed him back harder pushing him backwards. Make me feel something more than empty, even if it's just for 10 minutes. Maybe he understood, maybe he was going to kill her after, but right now she was going to let herself be taken by some fucked up stranger that was most likely going to strangle her and throw her behind the building, hey maybe I'll make it in time for the 5:00 news!

He pushed her hands down towards his cock; her bound hands wrapped around his dick perfectly enough. He rubbed his dick on her hands before encircling her pussy slowly inching it in deeper. Jenna moaned hard for his dick, for him, for her life she spent wasting wanting more than what she had. She pulled her arms over him head and pulled him in and jammed her tongue in his mouth. He grabbed her ass and rolled them both over. Jenna stopped for only a second before his hands gripped her hips and pushed her sliding down his cock. He rocked her hips back and forth forcing her to ride him hard and deep. His hands were back on her ass cheeks for a moment before he slipped his fingers over her asshole moving his index finger in circles. Her heart beat quickened "wait, I'm not su-! "

To be continued...