Long Hair, Big Bottom

Story Info
She was everything that a guy would want.
1.1k words
3.68
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was everything that a guy would want. Thick thighs, round hips, fat ass, big DDD breasts, and nice toned stomach. Now this doesn't mean she was one of those skinny heffas. Not at all she reps hard for the big girls and men still wanted her. She had a mean walk and the way her dresses clung to her curves would make men break their necks to watch her walk down the street. Little did they know, she had a secret. She loved to not wear any panties or a bra under her clothes. She loved the feeling of the fabric as it ran across her milk chocolate nipples and the way her thighs would rub together and create friction on her clit.

She was the type to tempt men when she decided to ride the train. She liked to stand up against men and let her round ass rub against their dicks. She loved the feeling of them grinding deep into her as they traveled from one end of the city to the other. She'll never forget this last train ride the other day though. She was wearing a teal and black wrap dress that was snug in all the right places. Once again she didn't wear any under garments except for her black lace garter belt that hooked to her fishnet thigh highs that led down to her black 4 inch heels. It was unusually warm for this time of the year so she wore her long hair up in a messy bun. The heat from the surrounding passengers caused her to have sweat beads that trickled down her neck.

As she was wiping the sweat to be sure to not get any foul odor, she noticed him sitting down a few benches down. He politely moved over and motioned for her to sit down so she rest her feet. They made small talk and she loved how his beautiful eyes watched her body and how his succulent lips moved with each word. She could imagine how good his lips would feel sucking on her hard nipples and erect clit. She got hotter and wetter just thinking about it. She was enjoying the conversation but she wanted to know how much he was packing.

So without hesitation she leaned in on him as if to kiss him and reached down and grabbed his dick. She smiled at the width and girth of his member. He looked stunned at first and came to realize what was really on her mind. He whispered in her ear, "So what you gonna do with it now that you have its attention?" She could feel how big and hard it growing in her grasp. She slowly stroked him and licked her lips. "I want you to fuck me from the back and then I want to suck you dry!" His eyes lit and up and offered the idea that she follows him to his place. They hail a cab and before they get in good she is already tearing at his pants.

She manages to pull out his dick and marvels at how thick and veiny it is. She immediately took it all the way in. Trying her best to fit every inch in her mouth. He laid his head back enjoyed the throat pussy he was getting from this mystery woman. She was bobbing her head up down all the while massaging his balls. She loved how salty his precum tasted on her tongue and she couldn't wait to taste his nut. He tried to gain control but the power force that she using on him rendered him helpless and he had to take the assault. She moved down to his balls and made sure she paid the same amount of attention to them that she did on his massive cock. She moved back to his cock and continued to suck all with her might. He grabbed her head and pumped upward until he exploded in her warm mouth. She made sure to swallow every drop and smiled at how tasty it was.

The cab driver almost ran the curb from being to nosey and watching their mini porno. They paid him and ran up to the guy's apartment. He was already lifting up her dress before she could close the door good. They managed to make it to the couch and he was stunned at the site of her naked body. He firm round breasts giggled ever so lightly and her nipples stood at attention as the cool air hit them. He leaned in to kiss and nibble on one breast as his hands fondled the other. She moaned as he bit playfully and her erect nipple causing it to point higher to the sky. He moved back and forth between the two large mounds trying to keep both nipples rock hard.

While he continued to tease her breasts his moved down towards her shaven pussy and found that pink pearl. He continued to feast on her breasts and massaged her clit. Her juices began to flow out and cover his fingers. He lifted up her legs and went straight to work. He dug his face so deep into her honey pot you would think his face let an imprint. He drove his tongue in as deep as it would go and slurped up all her juices. She screamed out in ecstasy as he continued to eat her out making her cum multiple times. She dug her nails into his back and ran her fingers thru his hair. She loved the feeling of his hot, wide tongue on her clit. She bucked one last time before pushing him away and turning around on all fours.

He entered her completely and without mercy. Her walls spread wider with every thrust as if it was a fitted glove. He pumped her with intensity making sure to knock the bottom out. She screamed and moaned like a mad woman as he rammed her like a mad man. She squirted her cum all over his couch and it ran down her legs to form a puddle on the floor. He gripped her hips and dug his fingers into her ass cheeks to hold on for dear life. It was like he had a diamond cut dick and she was so gone off how good he was dicking her down.

"Oh shit! I'm bout to nut bay turn around and get this nut!" He pulled out of her wet pussy with his dick covered with her cum. He jerked off feverishly until his cock erupted and cum splattered on her breasts and chin. She generously licked up his hot spunk and sucked on him once again to be sure to get every last drop.

Yea you can say that was probably the most wild day of her life but honestly...that was the beginning of her first long term relationship.