Long Hot Summer Night

Story Info
We grab a quickie while laying out in the sun.
1.1k words
3.53
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been an unexpectedly warm week so the four of us have been laying by the pool most of the morning. I left my sunglasses next to my drink because I was enjoying seeing you lay there in your new blue bikini. Your dark hair, resting against your tan shoulders and your face looking so serene in the sunlight. Love how your breasts so look nice and round, with the nipples prominently showing against the thin material. Your bikini bottoms are dangerously small for your lanky figure, they're riding low enough that I can see the soft stubble at the top from where you'd just shaved your pussy a few days ago.

Just thinking about last night was making me get even more aroused – to think that I had those very same hard nipples between my fingers, with you bent over the dryer as it went into a spin cycle, the machine noise drowning out your screams as I came deep and hard in your wet, shaved pussy. My train of thought is broken as you get off your towel and slid your jean shorts on and pull on your sexy little halter top, and walk over to the kitchen area. I get up and follow you, turning around to see if any of the others are coming inside.

You walk past the kitchen and into your room. Hmm she's probably going in to check her email. I watch your long, shapely legs as you make your way to your room. Your perfect little rear swaying as you saunter through the doorway, the frayed ends of your shorts teasing the tops of your browned thighs. I gingerly walk towards your room and I begin to hear the phone being dialed. I can hear you talking to your friend Jen as I walk into the room. I can already feel my cock stirring in my trunks; shutting the door behind me I drop my trunks to the floor. My erection springs free, the head looking thick and engorged. I turn to you as you watch me while continuing to talk, the edges of your mouth slowing turning into that wicked smile of yours that I so adore because I know exactly what you're thinking....

I walk over to you, my cock in my hand as I stroke myself slowly, causing the foreskin to roll back and forth over the purple head, my erection growing harder with each stroke. I can feel your eyes lingering down my slightly hairy chest, past the soft hairs surrounding my belly button, to the swollen head of my cock jutting out of my grip, all the way down my shaved balls and hard, muscular thighs. I gradually move closer, I can hear you trying to control your breathing as you attempt to maintain some composure while continuing to talk as I get closer and closer to you.

My cock is now inches away from your face when I start to stroke a little faster – I throw my head back, arching my back a little as I groan softly, the waves of pleasure cascading over my body from touching myself and from knowing you're my captive audience, completely entranced by the sight of my hard, naked body.

Your eyes widen when you watch me spread some of the precum over the head and hear me moan louder while I squeeze my shaved balls with my free hand. You're saying less and less on the phone, just an "Uh huh" and a "Yeah" here and there while Jen continues to talk to you. I run my left hand against your beautiful face, god you are so beautiful. My fingers caressing the soft skin and I begin to slowly run my hand thru your jet black hair.

My fingers tighten around a grip of your hair and pull you closer to me, a little gasp escapes your parted lips as you try to muffle the sound of me pushing the head of my thick cock into your mouth, your lips cool against my hot skin as I do my best to stifle a loud groan. I pull out of your mouth seconds later and you mumble something to Jen, saying something like "Oh, that was nothing Jen...". Your eyes are wide, lips parted as your breasts heave with every breath you take. God I bet she's just so wet right now by all of this. I prop my leg up so that you're directly facing the underside of my thick shaft and my swollen balls. I moan as I feel your warm mouth nuzzle me right at the bottom of my cock shaft. God I just want to cum right now into your gorgeous face while you are still talking...that would be so erotic to watch my cock throbbing in my tight grip, the foreskin fully rolled back as the hot spurts of cum splatter against your eagerly open mouth..

My hands are now in your top, pulling your breasts out of the confines of your halter top. I start squeezing the nipples, making you gasp as my jutting cock rubs against your face. I hold my cock close against your face as I continue to stroke and moan louder. I grab you by the legs and to straighten your body and yank your shorts along with the bikini bottoms off. My fingers brush against your sopping went cunt lips - you're so ready. I grab your legs and put them on my shoulders while I enter you roughly, my hand over your mouth just as we both hear the wet sound of my cock entering deep into you.

I wonder if you're hearing anything that Jen is saying as I start to slide in and out of you faster, your eyes completely looking down between us, my dark body such a beautiful contrast against your tan skin as my cock slides in and out of you slowly. I hear you mumble something and hang up, the phone dropping to the floor immediately before my hands start squeezing your breasts harder, the nipples taut as I take them into my mouth and suck on them hard. You release a loud moan as I draw myself out and push back into you deeper, my balls slapping against you hard as we start fucking faster. I run my hands over your sexy tan lines as I take a hard nipple in my mouth, sucking it gently at first when I start to thrust in and out - before biting down as I feel myself explode inside you, your muffled scream in my ear as your juices drip all over my cock shaft and mix with my hot cum...