Long Island Sound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention shifted back to Jane. I moved to prop myself against the starboard side. Jane removed her pants and panties then straddled me. I felt her hand on Beau as slowly and smoothly she lowered herself. God she was big. I could feel the power of her thighs and could see the outlines of muscles in her powerful shoulders as she began to rock. As one we moved, alone in the universe enthralled by our very beings, straining to…

"You trying to fuck my wife Johnny Reb?"

"Hell no, you stupid Yankee bastard. As usual you got your tenses wrong. I'm not trying, I am. No wonder you always flunked English. As a matter of fact, I am doing nothing. Your wife is doing me. She's been horny for three days. Guess you're not taking care of her." I looked across the cabin and saw Linda grinning at me.

"Think I didn't notice you trying to feel her up these last two days?"

"No, you're…"

"Don't these two ever shut up?" Jane interrupted as she turned her head to speak to Linda.

"I can't believe it. Two Miss Universes like us making love to them and they have to re-fight some silly war. Can't you two just be quiet and pay attention to us? If you don't, I'm going after Jane again, and you two can play with yourselves."

I thought over the proposition. "Jay, suggest we rename the boat Appomattox and sign a peace treaty. You can have my wife as a hostage."

"Agreed Reb. Your welcome to my wife as a prisoner also." This last statement from Jay came with a gasp as Linda ducked her head and gave his cock another kiss. "Damn Steve, I'm being molested by my own prisoner."

I turned my attention to Jane who was obviously enjoying herself.

"Damn Steve, that feels good"

"God Jane, you are good," I replied lamely

"Am I really?" (I hate questions like this from women. What do you say?)

"Oh yes, Jane, I've never had a woman like you."

"Then Steve, why are you peeking under my arm and watching Jay and Linda?"

"Oops, caught."

"I don't mind. Tell me what they're doing, I can't see."

"Really?"

"Yes Steve, really."

"Well she was kissing his ah…"

"Cock?"

"Yes, she was kissing his cock. Now he is sitting back just like I am. His back is too the bulkhead so I can see them from the side."

"What's Linda doing?

"She's moving on top of him."

"Just like I am?"

"Yes"

"And now Steve?"

"Her hand is between his legs. I can't really see, but she's holding his cock."

"So she's putting it in her just like I did to you?"

"Yes she is."

"It turns you on to watch doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"I should be upset that you are fucking me and more interested in watching your wife than me." (Another one of those questions I hate.)

"Are you Steve?"

"No but…"

"Liar. Oh yes, more just like that. Yes, rub me there."

"Like this?"

"Yes, here, lick this nipple, you can still see them. Oh yes, like that. Oh yes. What are they doing now?"

"There're fucking?"

"My husband is fucking your wife."

"Yes he is."

"I can tell Steve. I think you just got harder, if that's possible."

"Yes, it is possible."

"Now what are they doing?"

"She still has her jogging suit top on. It's unzipped. She's reached up and holding the overhead rails. It makes her breasts stand out so nicely. He's running his hands over them."

"Like this Steve?" She reached over her head and grasped the rails. Her breasts, twice as large as Linda's, jutted sharply out from her body.

"Yes. Damn that is nice."

"Kiss them and lick them Steve. Just like Jay's doing to Linda."

I did. They were wonderful. Her large nipples filled my mouth. It was heaven.

"No wonder Linda likes these handholds. It helps me move better on you."

Damn she was right. With the overhead leverage, she could control her body. She could lift and push as she wanted.

"Steve?"

"Yes."

"Are Linda and Jay still doing it?"

"Yes."

"Can they see us?"

"Yes they can."

"I can't hold back, Steve. I'm going to go-now."

She became glassy eyed. Her mouth opened as if she was silently screaming. Me, I was hanging on. Yes, Jay was very wrong as usual. I wasn't "fucking his wife". It was the other way around. She moved harder against me, and I admired her large body. The boat had seemed so cold before, but as we moved she had built up a sweat and the sheen dissolved into a small trickle, which found its way between her breasts. I licked the salty driblet. She sucked in air as I put my teeth on her left nipple and gently bit.

Her silent scream continued, but at last I felt my beautiful Valkyrie weaken. She seemed to be returning from a trip, perhaps Valhalla. I tensed as Beau erupted into the wonderfully warmth of her.

Soon she collapsed, and I enjoyed the exquisite pleasure of more naked female flesh lying atop me than I had ever experienced.

Across the boat, all was quiet, so I assumed that Jay and Linda too had finished. I have often been criticized for sleeping too soon after sex (not without justification), but Jane might win first prize for speed. I managed to get a blanket over her, then passed out alongside. Later I awoke to pitch-blackness. A seemingly disembodied hand caressed my balls and soon Beau awoke. The hand pulled me forward and soon I sank into a warm fold. Hands gripped my back and thighs encircled my hips. Ten minuets of exquisite primordial activity followed and I heard a satisfied sigh. Physically, I had not finished, but mentally I was satisfied.

The light in the boat had turned gray from the pending dawn. I heard "wet sounds" from the port side of the sloop. I could make out the vague shape of two naked legs extending from a blanket; Linda's on the bottom and Jay's covering hers. My eyes were heavy. I slept.

It was cold in the morning. Jay got up and started the hated heater, and I made coffee. While we were working, both women got up went to the heads and returned to sleep. I noted that they did move close to each other-for the warmth, I guess. Twenty minutes later, Jay and I sat topside holding steaming mugs to warm our hands. He looked at me. "Still friends?"

"Damn right buddy. I'm looking forward to doing business with you and uh Jane too. We are lucky men with two fine wives."

We toasted each other with coffee cups. "Tell you what Reb, there's two naked women lying down there. Let's flip a coin to see which one of us gets to go down and climb between them?"

"Hell Yank. You're the last person in the world I should admit this to, but I'm not sure I can get it up again after what Jane did to me last night."

"You know Reb, I was kind of hoping you would win. Think I'm kind of out of commission too. That Linda is one skillful woman. Course there is always tomorrow night-right 'cornpone?'" His grin was a wide as I had ever seen it.

"Right 'bluebelly.'"

If you liked the story, please let us know: Captain Steve and Linda