Long Kiss Goodnight

Story Info
The best way to end a date - hot sex.
829 words
3.63
14.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corin grabbed Nancy and smothered her next words with a hard kiss and the thrust of his tongue in her mouth. Nancy moaned, her hands clutching his broad-shoulders. He tasted of the mints he'd been chewing early, sweet and tart; she wanted to devour him and boldly swirled her tongue around his. He moaned, a deep rumble in his chest that brought them closer together.

Nancy rubbed herself against him, thrilled by the hardness she felt in his pants. He wanted her as much as she wanted him - good. Somehow, amidst Corin's aggressive yet tender assault on her mouth, they struggled out of their clothes and made their way to Corin's bedroom. Corin pulled back and Nancy moaned at the loss of his heat, instinctively leaning forward to recapture him. But Corin had other plans - he gently pushed Nancy back onto the bed and looked her over.

In the dim light coming in the window from the streetlights outside, he admired her body; he'd already known she had shapely legs and feminine curves, but nothing could have prepared him for the sight of Nancy naked on his bed. He'd imagined her there for months, but reality far surpassed his wildest dreams. Her eyes were half-closed and her lips parted as she slowly thrust her hips off the bed in silent invitation; she wanted him, now.

Corin grabbed a condom from his nightstand and eagerly tore into the package; he tried to roll the condom on and cursed when it broke. With another, more profane curse, he viciously tossed the broken condom aside and reached for another one. Nancy's hand stayed his action, before he could rip into the new package. "Easy baby," she whispered, her voice reaching out to him like a stroke to his groin, "we've got all night." A silent laughter was in her voice; it warmed Corin, and this time he was able to contain his raging lust to calmly open the package and carefully roll the condom onto his long, pulsing shaft.

The whole time he watched Nancy, his heartbeat quickening when he saw her nipples tighten and her gasp at the site of his large, sheathed penis. He put his hands on her shoulders and urged her onto her back, coming down to rest on top of her; he propped himself up on his elbows so he didn't smother her. Nancy pulled his head down for another heated, wet kiss. Corin used that moment to thrust into her heat, groaning at her tightness. Nancy moaned and wrapped her legs around his trim hips, her nails scoring his back.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, determined to make her come before taking his own pleasure. Corin leaned down to lick the delicate pulse at the base of Nancy's neck, laving the sensitive cord with his tongue and tracing a path up to her earlobe. He felt her grip lessening on his back and slowly pulled out then thrust back into her. Nancy pushed her hips upward and urged him to move faster; Corin buried his head in the crook of her neck and thrust blindly into her heat, his control snapped by the simple provocation. He was about to come, and he ground his teeth to fight off his pleasure. Nancy suddenly gasped and began trembling from the inside-out as the first waves of her orgasm hit her; her climax triggered his own, and Corin allowed himself to thrust deep and groan as he pulsated within her.

Corin sighed and rolled off of Nancy; he gave her one long, lusty look then went into the bathroom to discard the used condom and freshen up. She took those few moments alone to regroup her scattered thoughts; she just had sex with Corin, incredible sex with Corin, something she'd wanted to do for months - but now what? Nancy wanted more, but she wasn't certain Corin shared her sentiments.

She closed her eyes and rolled with her back to the bathroom door, suddenly wishing she could sink into the mattress to avoid facing Corin; she was embarrassed, she was nervous, she was satisfied. The bed sunk from Corin's weight as he crawled in behind Nancy, wrapping one arm around her waist to pull her back close against his chest. Nancy blushed at the prod of his semi-stiff penis, thankful that the room was dark enough to hide her pink cheeks.

Corin placed a quick, wet kiss on her shoulder; his breath fanned against her hair. "Nancy?"

She started at the sound of his voice, then asked slowly, "Yes?"

"You said we had all night."

Nancy smiled at the amusement in his voice as she replied, "Yes I did."

She barely had time to react before Corin flipped her back onto her back and covered her once again with his hard body. He gave her a quick, hard kiss on the lips then leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Night's not over yet."