Long Live The Kinky Ch. 07

Story Info
Nikki's first black cock.
951 words
4.09
21.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's story about Michael wetted Nikki's appetite for black cock and she had only one man in mind.

Steve Johnson is a real specimen. The attractive African American is training with the Army ROTC intent of becoming a Ranger. He is the football team's graduate assistant in charge of exercise and physical fitness. He is 6'2", with a 220 frame of ripped muscles. He keeps his head and his body completely shaved. He is most often seen on the field in shorts and a white T-shirt. Nikki drooled the first time she saw him and hatched a plan to seduce him.

Cheerleader practice ends long before the football team calls it a day. Nikki sat near the field every day, cheerleader practice or not, staring at Steve moving her legs rubbing her pussy. She left every day with damp panties and fucked Jason's brains out that evening, Sometime she would imagine she was fucking Steve and felt guilty until she realized they allowed and encouraged each other to have sex with others.

One day Steve, who had seen her every day, looked at her hard for the first time. He was struck by her beauty and smiled. Nikki smiled back and waved him over. Steve stuck up one finger indicating for her to stay awhile. After the field had cleared and all the players had left Steve quickly came to Nikki. They introduced themselves and chatted for awhile. The surfer girl and the big black stud became fascinated with each other. Nikki daringly placed her hand on Steve's thigh and asked is if he had time to play around a little. He was not about to refuse such a tempting offer and said "Lead the way hot stuff."

He followed her to the empty cheerleader's locker room where they immediately embraced kissing passionately. Steve removed Nikki's cheerleader top revealing her beautiful breasts. Nikki removed Steve's T short revealing his muscular chest. She kissed his chest all over and sucked at his nipples and fondled his massive pictorial muscles.

She fell to her knees. Closing her eyes she removed Steve's shorts and jock strap. She opened her eyes slowly. Hanging before her bewildering eyes hung the largest flaccid cock she had ever seen. It measured a good 7", its circumcised head the size of a golf ball. She took it in both her hands and gently squeezed as it started to harden.

She gently stroked it with both hands. It grew to 12" long. It was thick and prominent veins pulsed oxygen rich blood throughout his marvelous cock. She gently forced him down on a locker room bench. She sat on his chest, her dripping pussy within lapping distance. She lowered her head and started to lick his massive cock up and down and around and around. She lathered his hairless balls opening her mouth wide to partially take one at a time into her mouth. Steve's breath was ragged, his heaving chest fighting for oxygen.

Nikki wrapped her tongue partially around his cock. Steve held her steady and fucked her face. Her lips tongue and throat combined to give his cock and ecstatic pathway. Nikki loved the feeling of his cock raking across her lips, tongue and partway down her throat. She caressed his balls and stuck a long finger up his ass rubbing his prostrate. His cock became even harder.

She felt him begin to pulse and slowly licked the head of his cock. Steve almost jumped off the bench. Nikki smiled at him and lowered her mouth taking 8 inches of his monster. She tried but could not manage the other 4 inches. She cursed and vowed to continue practicing her on her 14" jelly dong.

She bobbed up and down slowly, relishing the taste of her first black cock. His skin had a finer texture and more pronounced veins than Jason. Pre cum oozed from his pee hole

She became hotter and began sucking in earnest. She felt Steve stiffen and prepared for a massive load of cum. Steve's orgasm came fast and hard. A large spurt shot into Nikki's mouth. It was hot and creamy. She loved the taste and swallowed it down. She was rewarded with two more shots. She removed his cock and caught three more shots on her face.

Steve lowered Nikki to the bench and kissed her madly swapping his cum back in forth. The cream pie ended as they each swallowed their share. The kinky action had Steve hard again and Nikki demanded that he fuck her hard and fast. Steve plowed into Nikki's pussy relentlessly. She lost count of her orgasms. He came filling her pussy to overflowing. Incredibly his cock remained hard and he continued fucking her. He showed incredible stamina and varied the speed in depth.

He knelt before Nikki and raised her pussy. He jack hammered her as Nikki screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She thrashed around and grabbed her head with both hands as another orgasm rippled through her body.

Steve filled her with another load of cum. His cock finally softened and slid out of Nikki's pussy like a large snake crawling out of a hole in the ground. He lapped at her pussy retrieving his cum and fed it to Nikki. She relished the taste and swallowed most of his load saving some to swap in a passionate kiss.

Nikki continued to fuck Steve at last once a week for the entire football season Steve went on to become a decorated ranger. After his discharge he became assistant head coach and finally head coach. She and Jason spent many happy weekends with Steve and his wife, a stunningly beautiful black bisexual model.