Long Lost Battery Bunny

Story Info
Isbell falls for the only polite guy around... and crashes.
4.6k words
4.43
45.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up where I did in Mississippi didn't offer many opportunities. I worked fast food jobs in high school and hated them. High school itself didn't offering me much more since I barely coasted through. When I turned 18 in 2004 I started working atSpank Your Spurs, the hottest line dancing bar around.

At first I had a problem with wearing a tight top and short skirt for work, especially sporting double Ds! But the tips rolled in and I soon learned to flaunt what I got to make more!

The men there were relentless and sexy! The things they said had me so hot and bothered that I could barely make it through a shift. I got a lot of action!

As the years went on it all became old hat. So many tired lines and too many used condoms with nothing to show for it. I still played it up for the tips, but going home alone became more and more normal for me. Soon enough no guys crossed the threshold of my lonely little house, and I didn't cross theirs either.

Now I'm 24 and I'm still working atSpurs. I still love watching and of course participating in the dancing, but it's getting harder and harder to fake my way through all of the cat calls and come-ons.

The constant pawing is getting old, too. None of the guys who frequent the place seem to have had a good mother. The drunker they get, the bolder they get. I can't tell you how many times a guy tried to pull my panties down from under my skirt! That's if I'm lucky they just go for my panties!

My tits have eyes, or at least I'm starting to believe that! It's so rare for anyone, man or woman, to look me in the face anymore. Put five women in a lineup with me with similar breasts and I'd walk because the witness couldn't identify my face. Can you blame me if I say I'm getting depressed from being used?

So tonight when I came into work I couldn't control it. I can't smile anymore. I just can't face another day! My best friend Haley assures me that it'll be a good night as she always does; I just don't believe her this time. She tells me to put on a smile and fake it to make it!

I put on a half smile like I'm told and walk out into the bar. It's early but it's filling up fast. Friday nights mean a packed house and not enough room for all the dancers. It also means great tips if I can get the sex crazed patrons to fall all over me. Oh boy.

I sling suds and get the rest drunk quicker with liquor while getting felt up as usual. Ugh, another typical night dragging me down! A guy sits down at a small table and I go to serve him. I don't recognize him so I take a deep breath and speak.

"Welcome toSpank Your Spurs! What can I getcha hun?"

This guy sits up a little straighter, takes off his hat, and happily looks me in the eyes saying, "I'd appreciate a bottle of beer, ma'am."

"Coming right up!" I stop at a couple of tables to get more orders along the way to the bar, soon returning to the new guy. He's still looking me in the eyes. "Here ya are, hun." I say putting down the bottle and a bowl of peanuts.

"Thank you ma'am." He pays me and gives me a $5 tip.

"Anything else?" I ask

He shakes his head. "No ma'am, not until I finish this one."

"I'll be back soon to check on ya hun!" I say putting my hand on his forearm and walking away.

I go about my business, eventually coming back to him. He's still looking me in the eyes and is so polite it almost hurts. In a bar full of perverts it's nice to find a gentleman. I wonder what's wrong with him?

Each night I work he comes in and takes a table in my section. Each night he's courteous, generous, and looks me in my eyes. If I see him from across the bar he's always looking me in the eyes, nodding and tipping his beer. It takes me several nights before I ask him his name: Ethan. Other than that the conversation doesn't change much.

Every night for about three weeks this is what happens. Every night he has me wondering. Every night I need to know more.

Tonight is no different, except that it's a Monday and the bar is very slow as usual and I'm working for another gal who's out sick. He sits down and our familiar patter starts.

"Good evenin' hun! Bottle of beer as usual?"

"I'd appreciate it, ma'am," he says smiling into my eyes.

I make it to the bar and Haley comes up beside me. "Have you figured that guy out yet?"

I shake my head. "No. He's still the same super polite guy."

"Ask him!"

I shake my head. "I can't. He's such a good tipper!"

Haley puts her hand on my shoulder. "Isbell, dear, he won't let anyone else wait on him." She pats my back. "There's something there. Ask him."

I nod and take the beer and peanuts back to him. "Here you are, Ethan!"

"Thank you, ma'am." He gives me the money for the beer and a $10 tip.

"Isbell. You know you can call me that."

"Yes ma'am," he says smiling deep into my eyes.

I frown a bit and think that Haley's right. "Can we talk?" He nods. "May I sit?" I ask following his polite way.

"Please," he says standing up and pulls out the stool near me.

"Thank you," I say sitting down. "I'm wondering..." I pause seeing him looking at my face with rapt attention. "You come in here every night and always take one of my tables. You're always so polite to me."

"Yes ma'am," he nodded.

"All the other guys in the place are so... What I'm asking is... do you like girls?"

"Yes ma'am." He actually looks away a little, embarrassed. "One in particular ma'am."

"May I ask who that is?"

His smile becomes so warm that it melts me, even while he's still looking away. "I think you already know, Miss Isbell." He gently places his hand on mine on top of the table.

My shoulders relax and I sigh. "Then why haven't you hit on me all this time?"

"I didn't wanna treat you like everyone else. You deserve to feel special." He has me smiling now and blushing a little, looking away.

We talk a little more but I need to excuse myself to go and wait on a few other tables. I keep coming back to him and we talk off and on all night long. He leaves at 11 like he always does during the week and promises to see me again the next night.

Haley approaches me after he leaves. "You two hit it off? Are you going to his place after work?"

I give her a friendly push. "He didn't ask. He just thanked me for the conversation and promised more tomorrow," I say a little disappointed.

"What's with that guy?"

"He's polite. Maybe he's just taking it slow?"

"Any slower and you'll grow barren!" I laughed and hit her on the arm for that comment.

I come back the next night and wait for Ethan to show. It's a little busier tonight and I'm not sure I'll get much time to talk with him. He doesn't show at his normal time and still no sign of him an hour later. The depression starts to creep back in.

I'm standing near the bar looking out over my tables for him like I've been doing all night when I hear a throat clear behind me. I turn to see Ethan standing there dressed in a dark brown dress shirt, blue jeans, and a black Stetson. He has a hand behind his back. I smile at him.

"Miss Isbell, I'd like to ask you out on a proper date if that pleases you." He brings his hand forward to reveal half dozen carnations with baby's breath.

I look at them smiling, bouncing on the balls of my feet a little. I extend my hand and take the flowers, smelling them. I decide to play it up his way. "Why I'd be delighted!"

He knows my schedule well and we decide to meet the next night, Wednesday, since it will be my only night off until next Monday. He asks me to dress nicely.

Ethan picks me up the next night and gives me a single rose. I carry it with me the whole night! He takes me to a nice restaurant, pulls out my chair, stands when I stand, and waits for me to sit... in other words he's as polite as ever.

We get to know each other better. He has a good position at the car plant and I find out he's 21, three years younger than me. He asks me about my hopes and dreams and I don't have much to say.

"Anyone as beautiful as you, Miss Isbell, can do anything you want," he tells me to make me blush.

Ethan is getting to me and I'm enjoying it! We talk and hold hands between courses, and by the end of the meal he has me ready for a lot more. He stands to pull out my chair so that I can stand. I take his arm to walk out to his car.

When we arrive at my small home he opens my car door and helps me out. We walk to the door and he takes my hand and kisses it.

"I've had a lovely evening, Miss Isbell."

"So have I, Ethan."

"Could I see you again soon?"

"Saturday!" I say a little too excitedly. "I mean How about Saturday for lunch before I go to work?"

"I'd be delighted," he says kissing my hand again and getting me a little wet.

I decide to go for broke. "Would you like to come in for coffee?"

"All respect, Miss Isbell, but not on the first date. Thank you again," he says kissing my hand again and turns to leave.

I just stand there watching him get in his car, waving goodbye, and leaving. I then get in my own car and went straight toSpursto talk to Haley.

"What do you mean he wouldn't go inside? What's wrong with him?" Haley asks me.

"I don't know! He's so polite and it's starting to drive me crazy!"

"Well if that's what it's doing to you... Where do I find one like him?" Haley asks laughing and bumping her shoulder into mine.

I can't sleep that night, tossing and turning from a lot of unused energy. I consider using my toys but decide against it. Somehow I eventually manage to fall asleep until noon.

Thursday I'm excited to see Ethan again. I flirt with him and he remains polite. When a lull comes on and my favorite song plays, I drag him to the floor with me. He's learned a lot of moves watching everyone in the last few weeks, and we dance like we've been doing it for ages. Afterwards he even politely thanks me for the dance.

I get to work for another busy Friday not having much extra time to talk with Ethan. He makes sure to touch my hands whenever I am near him. Before he leaves he asks me to dress casually tomorrow and that he'll pick me up at 11am. He again kisses my hand and I watch him walk out of the bar.

Saturday can't come soon enough! I'm so anxious that I'm ready two hours early, but Ethan arrives right on time. He escorts me to the car, opening and closing the door for me as always.

He drives us to the park and we walk for a bit with him carrying a picnic basket. He finds a very lovely spot under a shade tree next to the lake and spreads a blanket, helping me sit. He hands me another rose and serves me a wonderful meal he confesses to have made himself.

We take a walk around the lake after eating, starting out with my arm in his. Eventually I get him to lock an arm around my waist and I do the same. I stop once to try to get him to kiss me but he says we need to wait.

Too soon it's time to get ready for work so he drives me home. I get an idea and ask him something.

"Could you drive me to work tonight? My car started making funny sounds and I don't want to chance it." It was true enough, just not when it started.

"I'd be happy to. With your permission I can come back here to see if I can fix what's wrong with your car?"

"I couldn't ask you to do that."

"It'd be my pleasure."

I nod. "Only if you promise to come back to the bar before close to take me home," I say with my fingers in between some buttons on his shirt, the tips on his bare skin.

"Of course, Miss Isbell."

"Please, no more Miss?" He nods. "Come in, I have to change."

"I don't th..."

"I insist." He nods and follows me in, sitting right by the door.

I ready myself quickly and he drives me to work. After four hours he returns, announcing that he had fixed my car and refuses to take a dime. Whenever I visit Ethan I make sure to touch his shoulder, arm, leg, hand, or lightly stroke any of them. I touch his face and blow kisses at him. He tips me more than ever.

The end of the night can't come quickly enough. I very quickly count my tips and drag Ethan out of the club, saying good night to my coworkers along the way and sharing a knowing smile with Haley. He seems to drive me home a little faster than normal.

He walks me to my door and I try to kiss him. He says he can't.

I put my arms around his neck and pull him close. His hands stay at his sides. "This is our third date if you don't count all the time at the bar. In my book of etiquette that means it's time to come inside." His mouth opens as if to say something but I push my lips against his before he can protest. After a few moments his hands move around my back and I growl.

He pulls away slightly and says, "Who am I to deny the request of a lady?"

I release him and turn to throw open the door. I take his hand and pull him inside quickly, leading him into the bedroom in a trot. Ethan is resisting a little but doesn't break free. I move into him and Ethan seems to start to protest, but I silence him again with my mouth.

I throw his Stetson aside and start unbuttoning his shirt. His hands just stay on my lower back while he kisses me back. I get his shirt unbuttoned and start to slide it off. I toss his shirt aside and start on his pants while his hands return to my back.

I break away from the kiss. "I need you! Stop being proper and take me like a man! Do you think you can do that?"

Ethan nods and says, "If that's what the lady..." I give him a stern look. He drops his head and says, "I've been dying to see your breasts for weeks!" His hands move around to my front, up my belly, and onto my breasts to grasp them, making me gasp.

Ethan moves his hands back down and under my shirt, lifting it up. His hands go straight to fumble with the clasp of my bra, eventually popping it open. He pushes his fingers under my bra and moves his hands upward, squeezing bare flesh and making me squirm. He lifts my shirt and bra in one move while I lift my arms. My garments soon fly across the room and he looks down again.

"Wow! They're beautiful!" he says. "May I?" he motions towards my breasts. I nod and he quickly dives down to suck a nipple into his mouth.

My hand flies to the back of his head and I moan. "Yes!" I want so much more, and resume work on his belt and pants, trying to get rid of them as fast as I can. "I want you! I want you to fuck me!"

Ethan just looks up at me. "No ma'am." I look at him in disbelief. "I want to make love to you Isbell."

He stands straight and kisses me, sending a shudder through me. I don't even know how he got his hands inside my skirt but it's soon landing on the floor along with my panties. I frantically work his pants but I just can't concentrate enough to get them to budge. He helps me out and more easily gets them down, kicking them away.

It's my turn to look down to see the biggest dick I'd seen in my life, or what was about to be! I reach out and stroke him, making him grow to 10 inches and so thick I can't get a hand around it. "Is that all for lil' ole me?" I ask dropping to my knees to lick the head. His hands move on their own to the sides of my head. I circle my tongue and suck, head bob, and stroke. His steel hardness amazes me and I can't wait to get this thing inside me!

I don't hear too well what he's saying with his hands over my ears but I figure it out. All too quickly Ethan is cumming in my mouth and I squeal with delight! I pull back to swallow his huge load, but it's difficult but wonderful. I lick it all up, scoop off the bit that leaked out of my mouth, and look up into his far off eyes.

I stand up and put my arms around his neck to kiss him. "That was fast! Are you a bit excited?"

"I, uh... I nev..." he didn't finish looking away.

Light bulb. "Are you a..." I pause seeing him turn a little more. "...a virgin?" He nods shyly turning away. "Oh, baby! Are you sure you want me to take your virginity?"

He looks up at me and says, "Yes ma'..." I shoot him a look. "I really do. I've been saving it for someone special, and I can't think of anyone more special than you."

I blush at the thought. "Do you think you have another one in you right now?"

"Oh yes! I can, um... you know... right away."

"Did you come prepared?" I ask and see Ethan squint at me, confused. "Condoms?" He shakes his head. I quickly go to my night stand and pull out what's left of my foil packets, hoping they're not expired. I rip one open, throwing the rest on the bed. I quickly start putting it in place, realizing I need to shop bigger!

I pull him backwards toward the bed and fall onto it, opening my legs invitingly. He puts a knee on the bed and moves closer, dropping short and putting his face on my pussy. He is eager but not experienced as he runs his fingers up and down my slit. I take a little control, guiding him.

"Lick me there, Ethan." He complies. "Nice and slow, up and down. Oh that's nice!" I enjoy it for a bit. "Push one of your fingers into me, ohhhhh yes! Wiggle it in there up and down... that's it! Ohhh!" I let him make me enjoy it for a little while longer. I have to grab his hair. "At the top... ohhh... there's a... YES!!!! Tongue... FUCK YES!!!" He has the idea and I revel in his growing experience.

I began to feel the familiar feelings in my belly before too long. "Another finger oohhhhh!" A moment later he adds a third. I arch my back and feel my brain go fuzzy as a wave of pleasure starts in my center and explodes outwards. I press his head into me as I ride his tongue and my joy. My body bucks under his quickly learned skills. He won't stop and soon I'm trying to push his head away.

"Fu-fuck. Wow!" I say and he quickly jumps up the bed and tries a little too hard to push himself into me. He's kissing me, letting me taste myself on his face, and not calming down. I reach between us and grasp him, aiming him truer. He pushes hard. "Ow! Go a little easier. That's it. Rock your hips back and forth. Yeah, there you go. A little further each time... ohhh yes! So big!"

Ethan was soon in as far as he could go and my insides feel like they're pushed out of the way of his big rod. "So good. Start going... yes!" His pumping is picking up quickly speed and it feels good but he's breathing hard and... "OHHHH! Baby!" He is jerking his body unevenly as he fills his condom inside me. I reach for another and give him a moment.

When his breathing slows he starts moving again. "Baby you're a machine! Pull out and switch condoms," I say handing him a new one. He quickly pulls out and removes the used one, throwing it in the waste can I point to. He rolls on the new one.

"This time slow down, ohhhh!" He mounts me and quickly plunges deep again. He more evenly and slowly starts to move in and out of me. "You're so quiet. Do you... ohhhh... do you like this?"

"I love it, Isbell!"

"How long can you keep going?"

"I don't know. I've gone hours by myself..."

"Ooh! Well see if you can... ohhhhh yeah! ...tire me out!"

I spread my legs out wide and hook my heels behind his ass. I try to thrust back into him and he's reaching new depths on each pound. He moves a little faster and I'm feeling good! My boobs are moving in circles and his eyes are glued on them. He seems hypnotized by them.

I reach up and grab my tits, twisting hard on my nipples. The good pain shoots through me and connects to my pussy. His eyes bulge watching me.

Soon enough he has sparks flying and I'm moaning out his name. "Hold it in baby, ohhhhh. Cum with me when... ohhhhh!" He's picking up speed and slamming into me on each stroke. He's so deep and so strong, feels so right! I twist my nipples again...

He's getting to me, and I can hear his breath getting more ragged... I think. My own brain is getting that foggy feeling again and all my nerve cells are overloading. "Oh, I'm... ohhhh now! Oh Ethan! Cum with me nowwwwwww!" I yell out and he grunts and groans, cumming again.

12