Long Lost Battery Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pulsing feels so good inside me! It triggers another hard jolt while I ride my wave and stop breathing.

Ethan eventually stops and I start breathing again and my back hits the mattress. He falls down on top of me and I reach up to hug this boy.

After a few moments I speak. "How do you feel having your cherry popped?"

He lifts his head and speaks. "Wonderful! Can we go again?"

"What are you? Is that pink battery bunny from TV your dad or something?"

~~~

His favorite was when I let him use my breasts. He sprayed a HUGE load all over me and was so apologetic. When I started scooping it up and swallowing it, he smiled and helped. Whenever I needed a little break and of course he didn't, he was more than happy to use this as plan B.

He busted through the fifth and last condom that night... or morning. He wasn't near done with me, so I just decided to trust the pill rather than go to the gas station. I rode my pony bareback from that point on, losing track of the number of times we did it before work on Sunday!

People at work that day told me I walked funny. I just answered, "That's right, pilgrim!"

Within a week Ethan moved in with me. I lived so much closer to the plant and his apartment was pathetic anyway. He told me he loved me and I didn't hesitate to say it back.

Ethan still visited me at the bar when I worked, but only for a few minutes after work. He went home and slept so that when I got home from work we could make love until he left for his shift. Otherwise every moment we both were off work we got off together.

We did take some time here and there to eat a meal together at a restaurant. Sometimes we barely made it to the back seat of the car in the parking lot before he ravaged me again. He took me for walks in the park only to pull me off the trail and do me in the woods. He was relentless and I loved it!

Three months later we were meeting each other's parents; it was getting pretty serious. A few nights later he took me to a nice restaurant and made me dress up. He was wearing his nice suit that I saw in the closet and got down on one knee. I didn't even wait for him to raise the ring in the air! I found the love of my life and the biggest thrill in the bedroom. I wasn't letting go of him!

We set up a small wedding in town and went to get our blood test done. A few days later we received a strange letter in the mail from the county clerk. It told us to come back to the hall to speak with him.

When we arrived there were police waiting for us and we were very confused. The clerk sat us down and told us that the blood test showed that it was highly likely that we were brother and sister, most likely related by the mother.

Ethan was confused and politely argued with the clerk, but shock and realization set in for me. I knew people were talking but everything seemed a million miles away. Ethan looked into my eyes and kept repeating my name.

"Isbell, are you all right?" he asked and I barely registered, staring dumbly. "What's wrong?"

I very slowly looked at the clerk, the policemen, and finally into Ethan's eyes. My mouth moved and nothing came out for a while. "I'm... I'm adopted," I said letting the wind out of my sails. My shoulders and back slumped and I started to cry hard realizing too much at once.

He took me to meet his mom again. After her blood was tested I found out that she was indeed mine as well.

As for Ethan and me...

~~~

Author's note: The odds of an adopted person falling in love with a long lost sibling are extremely remote, I'm sure, but that didn't stop the irrational fear I had for decades. This story was just my way of letting go of it.

12