Long Love Broken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not here to interfere with your relationship with Melanie. Just think of me as the bottle of spice you just got and open me freely," Meghan said.

"Well, let me get a shower and I'll be out to help with dinner," I said. During my shower, I pondered the appearance of Lilith and her nanny. Why had Meghan decided to stay with us? A hot little number like her could have her choice of men in Chicago. I tucked my extremely empty balls and cock back inside and trapped them with my panties. Meghan and Melanie were having a discussion out in the kitchen, and I pulled open my door to listen in.

"The dinner is almost ready," Meghan said. "Why don't you go take a shower, Mel?"

Melanie hated that name. "Melanie, please. I don't call you 'Mugs.'"

"You should start, I like it," Meghan chirped. "I promise not to seduce your girlfriend until you get back."

Were they fighting over me? Already? Melanie had deep feelings for me? Why didn't she say something? I didn't even know how we were going to handle the sleeping arrangements. I slipped out into the kitchen, Meghan standing there on the edge of tears.

"What's going on, Mugs?" I asked.

"I never should have stayed here. Melanie's feelings for you are a lot more powerful than she lets on. Lilith and I were under the impression that you were just girlfriends."

"You were watching us?"

"Just in the casino. Doc wanted to see if it would be safe to approach you. The way you giggled and split the winnings, but didn't touch each other all that much made it seem like you were just friends. Now I know differently. She's fine with you having lovers as long as there is separation between them and her."

"And you?" I asked.

"I throw off the balance. She doesn't want to share you in this apartment. If I were fucking either of you, fine. But not both. It's logical, but also the reason I have to go."

"We can work this out," I pleaded.

"No, we can't," Melanie said. "I'm so in love with you I almost died when I saw you with Meghan, Jackie."

"But I've had other people. We've had other people."

"Remember our rule? We'd never bring anyone home. As long as I didn't see you in bed with anybody, I could hold it in. I love you, Jackie. Before Meghan came here, I've had nobody but you since we came to Vegas."

"I'm going to go," Meghan said. "I just texted Lilith, she's coming back for me. For what it's worth, I'm sorry to the both of you. I wish you happiness."

"Wait," Melanie rushed to Meghan and gave her a hug. "You can stay, but not here. It's too crowded here for three anyway."

"Sweetie, I can't. Every time I would be with Jackie, it would break a little piece of your heart until there was nothing left." Meghan pushed Melanie back. "I hope it works out for the two of you."

All of a sudden, Meghan was gone. I pulled Melanie into a hug and felt the tears soaking my shirt. "You love me? Really?"

"Yes, Jackie, I do. There were just no words to tell you how I felt. Whenever we had sex, I could feel that you were distant, and I thought that was because you didn't love me back."

"Melanie, I was holding back because I didn't want to scare you off by being forceful and crude. I don't know what they did to you, so I was waiting for you to break loose," I said.

"All this time..." Melanie drifted off. "You cared for me, didn't want to break me?"

"Precisely," I nodded. "I let you take control, even though I wanted to do you doggie and yank your hair and ride you like a pony."

Melanie giggled. "Is that what all those other women got?"

"There have been fewer partners than you think. Harley is about my longest relationship, and I'm pretty sure she's going to break up with me soon, Lauren is becoming more and more a presence in her life."

"Okay, let's try this out. We'll do the sex thing and sleep together. If you find somebody new, just stick to the rules, okay?"

"I don't want you hiding in the shadows, Melanie. If we're going to be lovers, I want the world to know it," I protested.

"Can we do it my way? After all, we've been doing it my way for almost a year now," Melanie said.

"No threesomes?" I asked.

"Maybe my problem was with stumbling onto you and Meghan having sex. I'll have to chew through my feelings on that. I'm pretty sure if you, me,and another person all collided at the same time, I might like that. Let me think about that, okay?"

"Sure. We need to eat, I've got homework."

"Yeah, me too," Melanie grunted.

Life went well the next two weeks. Melanie and I didn't have sex every night, but I did get creative with her and she liked it. Other days she would just lay on my chest, drifting off into dreamland, hair tickling my nose.

Friday night was busy at the club. We had a band coming in, so I wasn't going to be singing. The lead had heard I was pretty good, so he invited me to warm up with them.

Their first song was cover of 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. I didn't have monitor plugs in my ears, so I didn't know they had let me do the entire lead vocal by myself.

"That's messed up," I accused Caruso, the lead singer.

"You're every bit as good as I've heard," Caruso said. "Why don't you do it professionally?"

"I like doing what I do," I shrugged. "Give me a monitor and I'll do another before you earn your keep."

We ended up doing 'Sexyback' by Justin Timberlake, and I got to show off my pole skills. I thought it was a good thing that I was wearing slacks, until I remembered that they were bootcut so they would hide my heels. That made my dancing advanced and really dangerous.

I finished the song to applause and calls for more. I looked at Caruso, and he gave me a shrug back. 'Sleepwalker' was the tune I wanted to do, and I was hoping that Caruso wouldn't know it. As it turned out, they knew the song from hobnobbing with the people who originally sung it while on tour in Europe.

The guitarist gave his opening riff, and I began to sing the lead vocal with the guys backing me up. When I was finishing the final line, I saw a tall blonde woman talking to the greeter at the door.

It was Courtney, Rachel's sister, and she was looking right at the stage. The lights in the doorway are focused outward on purpose to hide the security cameras. These were monitored in a booth to keep out banned people and general riff-raff.

I got off the stage as quick as I could manage and went up to the booth. There was no sound with the cameras for privacy reasons, but my encounter with Lilith had made me want to learn lip-reading.

"Who was that singing?" Courtney asked.

"That was Jackie, she was warming up the band for us." The greeter replied. "So you want a VIP table and eight occupants? That's two hundred."

"Two hundred?" I asked Marty, the security guy.

"Jackie, you gotta teach me that shit," Marty said.

"I thought two hundred was fair," Ann said from behind us. "Is something wrong, Jackie?"

"Ann, I'm just not feeling very well," I replied.

"You? Not feeling well? Fess up."

"Courtney King," I pointed to the monitor. "Well, her sister tried to choke the shit out of me last year."

"That's it, I'm kicking her and her bimbo squad to the curb," Ann said.

"Please don't. I can go home and I'll be fine. You kicking them out would cost you four grand, easy. Then there would be questions as to why," I said.

"All right. See you Tuesday and you better tell me the whole story," Ann said.

I went to the locker room and changed in one of the stalls. Ann had put four stalls in the women's room because of me, and everyone else seemed to like them. There was a covered niche outside the back door for the people that still smoked. I froze when I heard Rachel's voice.

"What do you mean you're not staying?" Rachel demanded.

"Forgive me if I don't want to go to an engagement party when your fiance isn't even divorced yet. It's bad taste, sis," Courtney countered.

"Your choice in cars is bad taste," Rachel spat.

"That's the only thing of Tori's I have left," Courtney said.

"Victor...was a transsexual. We've been over this," Rachel growled.

"Tori was good enough for you to fuck. Loudly, I might add, and multiple times." Courtney let out a giggle.

"Just forget about it," Rachel snapped. "Forget about being maid of honor."

"I gave up that thinking years ago. I've got finals to study for, so smell you later, ho."

There were two distinct sets of heels clacking around. One went away, and the other came around the corner. "Hello, Tori," Courtney said.

"Tori's dead. Your sister killed her figuratively then tried to do it literally."

"Jackie then. A nice good American version of Jacqueline," Courtney giggled. "I ran into a redhead in Chicago, because I was driving around in your car. She thought I was Rachel for a moment We had a chat."

"Lilith," I smiled.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," Courtney agreed. "You wanna go somewhere else? You choose and I can follow."

Just then I remembered that Melanie had dropped me off because she had a date. I was going to take a cab home. "My girlfriend has the car. I'll ride with you."

Courtney reached into her purse and pulled out a set of keys, handing them to me by the ignition key. "You already know what you're driving."

I did. Courtney had just handed me the key to my Mustang. "Let's go for a spin."

On our way to downtown, Courtney sat in the center. I instinctively wrapped my arm around her shoulders, but when I tried to pull it back she grabbed it with her hand.

We talked about how I tried to avoid riding with her, and about the multiple times she tried to seduce me. We stopped at one of the better all-night diners and had dinner. I texted Melanie, letting her know I had a ride home, but got no response.

Courtney and I talked about what happened the past year, and how she had called bullshit on Rachel's story that I had beat her. Courtney felt vindicated when Lilith had confirmed what she had suspected.

We were leaving the diner when I got a text back from Melanie. She was glad I had a ride home without having to call a cab, and would 'give me the deets later.'

Courtney wanted to come home with me. I hedged, explaining the agreement that Melanie and I had. Rachel was staying with her parents, and we obviously couldn't go there.

We agreed that we should get a hotel, and Courtney demanded that she get to choose. The one she chose was a thousand dollars a night, but she insisted that she would cover it.

Once inside the room, Courtney let me take control. The first thing I did was to take off her heels while leaving mine on. She was still a little taller than me, but that didn't stop our lips from colliding in a frenzy.

I kept my balance through her ferocious kisses and reached behind her to unzip her dress. She shrugged her shoulders so it fell as I knelt. I almost lost my balance when I saw that she was pantiless.

Unlike most women I had sex with, Courtney had pubic hair. She was nicely mowed, but the grass was there. I took the opportunity to give it a little tug on my way back up.

"You like?" She asked.

"Hell, yes."

"My turn." She unzipped my dress and pulled it down, dropping my fake boobs and tugging my panties with eagerness.

I don't think she was expecting to get hit in the face with my dick, despite knowing that it was there. She grabbed it, moved it around like she was examining it, touched her tongue to sample my pre-cum, then took my dick into her mouth and licked it like a lollipop.

"Oh my God, Courtney," I said.

She pulled off of me a slurp and looked up at me. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"You're about to get the cream filling, babe," I warned.

"I hope it tastes good," she went back to sucking on me and soon I tried to warn he by pulling back on her hair. Instead of backing away, she reached around me and dug her claws into my ass. That sudden burst of pain caused me to shoot burst after burst of cum into her mouth.

Courtney backed away from my cock and a late burst shot out and hit her on the cheek. She stood up to face me, making an audible gulping sound as she did. Her finger went up to her cheek and wiped the glob of cum off. She held it out to my mouth and I sucked her finger into my mouth.

"I taste good?" I asked.

"Now I see what all the fuss was about," Courtney smiled. "My sister was a fucking fool."

"Let's not bring her up again."

"I won't. I'm going to do my best to make you forget she exists. I'll need a little help, though."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well, the blow-job thing, that's about as far as I've gotten in the book of love," Courtney admitted.

"Huh?"

"Well, I've never had a real cock in me before. Well, not even a fake one, either. I've seen lips and fingers, and not too many of those. I'm sorry, Tori, I mean Jackie. I've been all talk up till now."

"You know what, Courtney? You're going to make a great student."

With all of my other partners before today, I had always been learning. I was determined to teach her everything I knew, but we didn't make it past the heavy petting before both of us fell asleep.

Courtney woke me up showing me that she could give head horizontally as well as vertically. We took a quick shower, then made a quick run at the hotel boutique before going to breakfast.

"Thanks for the clothes, Courtney," I tugged on the neck of the blouse I was wearing. "These cost more than I make in a month."

"When you hit the big time you can pay me back " Courtney smiled. "I may come from money, but I will eventually have to justify six thousand dollars."

"Six t-th-thousand dollars?" I dropped my fork, almost getting egg on me. "For an outfit and some lingerie?"

"My outfit too. Plus a few other things that are going up to the room. Don't worry about it, that outfit was only like, four hundred."

"Please don't do that, Courtney."

Courtney looked at me with a calculating eye. "Yes, that was very unthoughtful of me. I will still buy you expensive things on holidays and anniversaries. Deal?"

"You've got a good act there, Courtney. Nobody sees through that?"

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked in mock indignation.

"The bimbo blonde act I've always known there was more to you than meets the eye, that pause proves it."

"Jackie, I don't want to do anything you are uncomfortable with. I want to give you only what you will take. I know that limit now, I should have figured it out last night. The problem was that I was thinking with the lower lips."

"That's good, 'lower lips.' We haven't even gotten to that part yet," I snickered. "Thank you for the clothes."

"You're quite welcome, babe. I guess that means you won't take your car back, even if I come up with a good excuse?"

"Like what?"

"It's too much engine for me, I might kill myself in it? How about it's too big and bulky?"

"No to both. You've put new tires on it, recently, because the ones I had on there were about halfway through their tread life. It's not big and bulky for you, because you had that thing parked perfectly at the club last night. I guess you and Sam have been spending some time together."

"Hey, I thought that all cars had girl's names," Courtney protested.

"Only if named by men. I was...Tori before I finished him. Plus, it's a muscle car, what do you think?"

"That seems to be a fair naming scheme." Courtney looked at her phone in disgust. "Why doesn't she take a hint?"

"Who?" I was afraid it was Rachel.

"My mom. She probably wants to know why I just spent six grand on clothes when I already have closets full of them."

"You should go ahead and call her. We don't want your sister to come check on your well-being," I said.

Courtney dialed the phone and beckoned me closer so I could hear the other side of the conversation. "Hey, mom."

"Young lady, what are you doing?"

"Mom, can I please talk to Daddy?" Courtney asked with a big smile.

"Certainly."

I heard a huffing sound and then Jonathon came on. "Hello, baby girl."

"Hey Daddy. I know I spent a lot, but I haven't exceeded my allowance for eight months, and I thought I would get something for me and my friend."

"You are forgetting about the car, young lady." I could tell he was trying to be stern. "That was a lot of money to spend on a classic that you tear around town in."

"But Moms got a two hundred thousand dollar Mercedes, Daddy. All my cars put together didn't cost that!"

"All right, all right. We were a little worried after your sister told us you took off on her last night, that's why we ran your cards."

"Oh please, dad. I have better things to do than escort my sister and her hangers-on around town. I do have to study, anyway; and I needed to unwind a little bit."

"All right, baby girl. Come see us before you go back to Purdue. Bring your friend along, too."

"If it's all right with you, I'd rather wait till Sis and her friend take off for Chicago before I come over. She and I aren't on the best of terms right now," Courtney hedged.

"You're sisters. Eventually you're going to have to see each other at some point, if even at her wedding."

"If she ever gets married. She's had three fiancees in the last two years. But enough about that. I'll see you tonight or tomorrow."

"Love you princess," Jonathon said.

"Love you too, Daddy."

"Wow, you were the baby girl. Daddy's girl," I said.

"Oh, do shut up." Courtney smiled. "Are we going to make love now?"

I didn't know what to think. "Let's go get naked. We'll see what we can call it then."

"Good hedge," Courtney accused.

We got up to the room, and there were bags inside the doorway. Courtney looked in one, and handed it to me. "Go put this on, please."

I took the bag and went to the bedroom on the far side of the suite. Inside was a lingerie set, teddy and nylons. They were both done in black, shiny material.

As I slipped the teddy on, I felt the underwires and adjusted myself so that my little boobs slid into the cups. I was very small and could only imagine what imagine what Courtney's reaction would be to my small chest.

I slid the nylons into my legs and then paused. Why had Courtney said 'make love' as opposed to 'have sex?' Was the distinction just coincidence, or was she feeling something more?

She had also caught me hedging on my reply. Was Courtney going to show me why she thought differently, or were the two things synonymous?

"I'm ready, Jackie," I heard her call out.

Trying to put my best, confident, Jackie face on, I pulled open the door. Courtney was dressed in a white teddy and nylons but also a white see-through train followed out behind her. It wasn't long, but it almost gave the appearance of a wedding gown. "You look marvelous," I said, walking to her. "The train is a nice touch."

"I figured I'd put it on," Courtney strugged. The train came off, falling to the floor. "Where do we go from here?"

"Neither of us can carry the other," I offered my hand, which she took. "So, let's just walk" I led her into the bedroom, climbing on the bed. She seemed shy, tentative, before she followed me up.

"I never imagined that I would get you here. Now that I am here, with you..."

"You know it's okay to wait. We have time. Well, you slightly more than me, but time..." I held out my hands to her chest. "And you alot more than me."

Courtney giggled, her marvelous tits pushing into my hands. I cupped them, giving them a gentle squeeze. "That feels good," she admitted. When I reached up to pull the straps of the teddy off her shoulders, she put her hands up to stop me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. For the first time, I saw Frightened Courtney.

"I don't want to be a tease. I've been coming after you so long, thinking about you so much. And now, I'm chickening out."