Long Love Broken Pt. 03

Story Info
Moments of light and dark. Some more than others.
16.8k words
4.78
4.8k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months later.

I didn't know I had lost six months of my life until the doctor explained it to me. That gave me a clue about the pain I felt all over my body. When I was found, a bad concussion was the initial diagnosis. I also had several broken bones from where I fell down a flight of stairs. I was so embarrassed when she said my penis and testicles were okay.

The disdain dripping in her voice made me want to puke, but I didn't have anything in my stomach to puke out.

The loss of time made me think of something else, my stuff was gone. The landlord had probably threw out all my stuff when I was evicted in absentia. Worse yet, Melanie and Blake were living there and threw my stuff out and taken my truck and whatever else they could do to hurt me.

I waited until they took out the feeding tube and the catheter and went to the bathroom. When I came out, I checked out the cabinet in the corner of the room. A fresh change of clothes was in there, including shoes. My purse was also in the cabinet with all the contents I remember being in there Sunday night, even my Explorer keys.

There was also a short stack of papers beside my purse. Hospital bills. The one for the first month alone was two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars. Tears fell down my face as I realized I couldn't pay that in twenty years.

I opened the second one, it was only fifty-eight thousand dollars. The rest were about the same. The highest line item was 'private room.' Who had put me in a private room? I unfolded the bill all the way to look for the final balance. There was a red stamp on there marked 'Paid.'

Who had paid almost seven hundred thousand dollars for my bills? I searched in my purse for my cell phone, even though it probably was long dead. I heard a chime come from a little cubby beside my purse and saw my cell inside. It was plugged into a multi-charger and was fully charged.

There were three hundred seventy-plus messages in my phone. Some were from my school, some from Ann, my boss, and two from Melanie. One of the messages from Melanie was to let me know that she was paying the rent for the apartment until I got better, and the other to let me know she was engaged to Blake.

Fuck.

I collapsed to the floor, trying to cry, but only getting to sob because my tears didn't seem to work. There was a few messages from Lilith, begging me to call her when I woke up.

Some were from Courtney, varying states of anger and worry. A lot of pictures from her were in my email, her studying, playing sports, pictures of her and her friends. One particular shot caught my eye, Courtney was wearing an engagement ring and wedding band. I went through all the pictures and the shots I could see of Courtney's hands and those of her friends all showed engagement rings and wedding bands.

Double Fuck.

That was the price I paid for being stupid. No, I wasn't just stupid, I had been a complete asshole. I didn't know how long I had been sitting on the floor, but I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up and putting me into bed. I saw Doctor Disdain beside my IV tree, pushing something into my bag and not much after that.

I woke up to the feeling of the catheter in my dick again. My hands were also strapped to the bed guaranteeing I wouldn't try to make a run for it.

The doctor came in and examined me, admonishing me for getting out of bed. She unstrapped my hands and gave me the phone. "Your wife said she wants to talk to you, but keep it short and don't strain yourself too much."

"I thought you didn't like me because I am a transsexual," I said.

"You misunderstood me. I'm jealous because you look better than me," she snorted. "I'm sorry, I guess that exceeded my mandate as a doctor, but we're all girls here, right?"

"Sure."

"It's about one a.m. in Indiana. I don't know about her schedule, but I know college students are busy. The call can probably wait until morning. I'll send a nurse in to pull the catheter. Again. Read in bed, piss and come back. The food I ordered will take about an hour."

"Thank you," I said.

"You're quite welcome," she chirped.

I waited until the nurse pulled the catheter before I turned the phone back on. There was a new message from Courtney telling me I had an email.

Jackie,

I heard you were awake and had a mental breakdown when you saw the pictures I had sent you. The rings were a necessary tool to reinforce the lie that I told. In order to get the best treatment possible, as fast as possible, I told the doctors I was your wife. Daddy asked me if I was sure, and I told him yes. He paid some wedding chapel preacher to backdate a license so we could continue your treatment. If you want to annul our marriage when you get out, we can.

DO NOT feel obligated to stay married because we paid your bills. When the police come, and they will, tell them that you were attacked by some woman who didn't like same-sex marriages.

I love you,Jackie.

Courtney King-Chambers.

I didn't feel so bad at that point. She had actually lied to doctors, then paid money to reinforce that lie. Wow, I really didn't deserve her. I ate my bland hospital food and went back to looking through the pictures in a new light.

"Everything okay?" Doctor Jealous asked.

"I can't cry."

"I'm gonna put some drops in your eyes, tilt your head back." When she first touched my face, I flinched. "Take it easy. I'll get you something for the pain when we're done." She put some drops in my eyes and let my head go.

"What happened to my face?" I asked.

"You broke some bones when you fell down the stairs. You were damn lucky that you didn't break your neck. I'll let the surgeon explain that to you tomorrow."

"Okay," I relented.

She came back in the room and put a syringe in my IV. I barely felt her take the phone from my hands before I fell asleep.

Amber was sitting in my room when I woke up. "Good morning," she said.

I looked at the clock on the wall. "Good morning. Courtney gave me the impression that you guys didn't get out of bed much before noon."

"We don't, on the weekends," Amber gigged like a school girl. "I'm here to say one thing. Well, a couple of things, but this is the most important. Do not stay married to Courtney."

There it was, I couldn't blame her. "I understand."

"Stop interrupting. I was saying don't stay married to her unless you have feelings for her. I won't say love, because that takes time to develop, but think about staying with her."

"I promise that I will give it some genuine thought," I nodded.

"Good. I don't want you to feel obligated to us for paying for your surgery. That's something we wanted to do. We like you, Tori, I mean Jackie. Sorry."

"I'm sorry for the lie. And I'm sorry for ogling you in the shower. If you would have known I was a cross-dresser then, you probably would have slapped me."

"Don't worry about that," Amber gave a wave of the hand. She looked like she was going to say something else, but didn't. There was a slight flush to her cheeks, so it must have been something sexual.

"Can I ask what you were just thinking?"

"Oh, um...In retrospect, I wish I would have seen you naked then. I'd like to see you now," she blushed.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow," she giggled.

We made small talk about Courtney and how well she was doing at school. There was a sidebar to Rachel and how she was doing. Rachel was a little surprised that her parents had a close friend in the hospital, but upset when this didn't tell her who. Then Rachel had went through their call list and found out they were consulting with another surgeon. I knew what kind of surgeon Rachel was, and glad she wasn't the one who worked on me. I probably would have ended up looking like Quasimodo or worse.

There was a rapping at the door, and a woman in a doctor's coat came in the room. "Missus King?"

When Amber didn't respond I caught the hint. "Sorry, just taking a little time to get used to things."

The doctor laughed. "Yes, married for six months and only awake for a couple days of it. I'm Doctor Diana Beale. I'm a plastic surgeon, and I rebuilt your face and chest."

"That's why every body has been so general," I said. "What happened to me?"

Diana turned to Amber. "I need some privacy with her, please."

"Of course," Amber said. Before she closed the door, she looked at me. "Don't hate Courtney for this."

I was tempted to ask, but turned my attention back to the doctor. "Can you tell me?"

"You had severe trauma to your head in addition to the concussion. Bones were broken in your face, some shattered. I gave your wife several options, only finding out you had only been married for two days after the fact."

"I trust Courtney," I nodded.

"Your bottom ribs were not only dislocated, but shattered beyond the point of repair. Those were removed by a general surgeon, but I had to reconstruct your chest around that. I noted some skin slippage and asked your wife if you were planning implants."

So that was what Amber was talking about. "I was planning on it after I graduated," I half-lied.

"Well, you have some now. They looked pretty big initially, but are smaller that the swelling has gone down some more. You ended up wth a C-cup, they turned out pretty good."

"Well, thanks," I chuckled.

"Now for your face. I didn't have any knowledge as to your timing on plastic surgery, or even if you were going to have any done at all. On the advice of your wife, I chose the more feminine template and rebuilt your face around that. The problem is that surgery cannot be reversed."

"The doctor said that she was jealous, let me see."

"She's not supposed to say things like that," Diana huffed.

"Do not worry about it. She's pretty good-looking, so that's a compliment," I said.

The doctor reached into a bag and pulled out a mirror. She held it up and I got to see my new face for the first time.

Damn. I looked fucking awesome. My whole face just screamed awesome. "What the...wow."

"Thanks," she let out an audible sigh.

"Was you worried I was going to sue you? Hell, no! I'd fuck me! Sorry, but you know what I mean. Well, you did only give me C-cup breasts."

"Anything bigger would have stretched out the skin and give a definite false appearance. I could do an increase in size after a few months for no charge."

"I'm joking, Doctor," I said. "You must have taken days to fix me up."

"Maybe twenty hours. Once the choices were made, I only had to have the template constructed and inserted into your face. You won't have much in the way of scarring, most of the stitching was done with a micro-polymer I developed. The implant surgery was relatively easy, I do at least one of those every day."

Rachel had thought she was all that, yapping about plastic surgery and implants and shit. "So I had the best surgeon around working on me?"

"Number one in the United States as voted on by patient and peer alike," Diana said. "Let me finish your facial workup and check your chest, and I'll be out of your hair, both literally and figuratively."

She pressed on my face with her thumbs, noting when I twitched and making some notes when she was done. "Is it good?" I asked.

"Yes, very. Some of my best work to date, actually. I'd like permission to use your surgery as a case study in facial reconstruction."

I was instantly afraid. If Rachel found out I was around Vegas, and her parents had paid for my surgery, she'd probably do her best to rearrange my face. On the other hand, Doctor Diana's work could help others. "You can, but please don't use my name or anything, please."

"That's a given. The only place your name is at is in my head. Everything else is identified by case number. I do that for all my patients, especially for battered spouses. I even know Lilith, your police officer friend from Chicago. We happened to meet again at a conference here in town."

"Small world, rescuing people," I smiled.

"Not as small as you may think. All right, let's unwrap your boobs and see what's going on down there."

I had not thought about my chest until the doctor had said something. She had me sit up and carefully undid the bandages wrapped around me. There was a lot of "'Hmms' going on as she poked and prodded various areas. She made some notes in her tablet and came back up to eye level. "The surgeries went very well.'

"Well, I'm only planning on one person eyeing those," I chuckled.

Diana laughed back. "I wish you the best of luck there. There is some good news and bad news."

"I can't handle more bad news right now," I sighed. Melanie's situation almost brought me to tears in any case.

"All right, the good news is that you shouldn't require any further corrections to the rib removal. We had originally removed two, and were hoping that we wouldn't have to remove any more. The damaged ones are healing nicely, but you'll have to avoid strenuous activity for at least three weeks. You gained a little weight while you were under, but the fat went to all the right places. That was probably due to the amount of estrogen in your body."

"I haven't taken any estrogen," I protested. "Lilith said that I shouldn't take any hormones."

"You've got a high level of testosterone in your body. When that breaks down, it breaks down into estrogen. From my notes, you had a relatively active sex life, and this coma caused a buildup of certain hormones in your fatty tissue. It can be corrected, that's something I can correct, but I have a feeling that you want a more female-shaped body."

"That's true. Are there any...side effects to that estrogen?"

"Will your pecker stop working? No. That only is a problem with synthetic estrogen, not the natural stuff."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"That same fat buildup made you pregnant," Diana said with a straight face.

"Huh?"

"I'm just kidding. I'll tell your mother-in-law to get you some sports bras or something to help with the bounce until everything settles."

"Wow," I said. "Any other bad news?"

Diana leaned forward until she got close enough to whisper in my ear. "Well, you should masturbate or have sex soon. Your testicles are getting full."

"Well, I can't really masturbate because I might hurt my ribs," I whispered back.

"You're getting released tomorrow. Most of my orders pertain to you resting, but working out your lower body. Maybe we can talk on your follow-up." She gave my hand a pat, then she was gone, mirror and all.

When I was done with lunch, Amber came back in with bags from a sports shop and lingerie store. "I got some things for you," she said. "I'll have to exchange your clothes for some different sizes."

"Thanks, mom," I said.

She rushed over to me and gave me a light hug. "You're so very welcome, daughter-in-law. Here, let's get you into the shower so you can wash all that shmutz off of you."

I could have walked from the bed to the bathroom by myself, but Amber insisted on helping. She turned the water on and stripped my gown off. "The doctor did a good job, she's the one who did mine."

"Thanks," I said.

She took off her blouse and bra. I was really starting to get aroused and uncomfortable at the same time. "Do you like these? I think yours are just fine. You shouldn't get any bigger tits. Is that for me?"

I was fully hard, painfully so. Amber grabbed a plastic cup off the counter and knelt in front of me. I tried to protest, but couldn't do anything once her mouth was on my cock. It didn't take long for the feeling to build up, and by the time I tried to warn her, she was off my cock and aiming me into the cup. "Thank you, mom," I breathed out.

"You're very welcome, daughter. Get that shower now, will you?"

I got into the shower, and heard Amber getting dressed. She left the bathroom, but was back by the time I was finished. She held out a large bath towel and then a smaller one for my hair. When I was fully dry, she handed me a sports bra that zipped in the front, performing the zipping herself. She held out the panties and knelt in front of me. For a moment, I thought she was going to try to blow me again, but she merely held out the panties for me to step into.

Another item in the bag was a robe, which was warm and comfortable. We went into the main room, and I took a seat on the bed. "Are you crazy, Amber? Oh my God, I just cheated on my wife! With her mother, no less!"

"It's not cheating if you have permission," Amber shrugged. "You turned down Jonathon, I wasn't going to give you a chance to turn me down."

"I turned down your husband because I didn't want Courtney to think less of me because she thought I was some kind of pervert or sex maniac."

"Evidently your wife, that's cute, wife. She's a bigger pervert than you because she agreed to pass along the message about Jonathon sexing you up. She did also hint to me that you might be needing some relief once you woke up."

I sighed, then sighed again. "All of you are crazy."

"No, we are cozy. There is a certain amount of scrutiny involved when you have lots of money. I'm sure you've seen the stories, mistresses taking hush money and blurting everything out anyway."

"What's to keep me from blurting everything out anyway?"

"Because you're family now. You have genuine feelings for Courtney, that's why you had a breakdown when you thought she was married to someone else."

"Yeah, I kinda did. Plus there was Melanie dumping on me, Polly was a year away but still hurting me. And what's with Courtney's sidekicks? What, getting married is fashionable now?"

"Actually, that was more along the lines of self-defense. Courtney would have to explain that to you. Your divorce from Polly is final, your attorney has those. There was some confusion about your marriage certificate, so that has to be re-filed with the state lest you incur a bigamy charge," Amber explained.

"That's why Courtney signed her name the was she did," I mused.

"Correct. You are now Jacqueline Marie Chambers-King. Cute, isn't it?" Amber smiled, then giggled to herself. "One more thing, I couldn't hold onto this any longer."

I liked her, immensely. I would have to talk to Courtney to get her permission. Permission from my wife to have sex with her parents? Didn't I already have permission? Was I just a pervert? What was the world coming to? What was my world coming to?

Amber finally stopped giggling and composed herself. "Something that our attorney filled us in on, and I thought it was huge. Polly will never be able to change her name if she wants to continue to practice law. She graduated Polly Adams, passed the bar as Polly Adams, so that's her professional name. You will always be with her, Jackie."

"Neat." Inside I was rolling on the floor laughing, but I couldn't do that in real life, yet.

My cell phone started ringing and leaned over to pick it up. It was Courtney. "Hey, baby."

"Hello, wifey," I said back. "I'm sorry I was an asshole in the casino. I just didn't want to be probed and having people think I was a freak because of my dick and I didn't want to embarrass you and..."

"It's okay, sweetie," Courtney's sweet little voice said. "I was just glad I was there to help you. Another few minutes, and you would have been gone."

"You were coming back to me?" I asked. "How did you even know where I lived?"

I heard Amber scoff from her chair. Courtney snorted as well. "I knew that from Lilith. I knew where you worked, too. I was just waiting for the right brick to fall into place and that was the engagement party. I got to choose the location, you see."

"Stalker," I accused.

"I was coming back to tell you I was sorry for being a bitch. It took a while to figure out why you refused treatment. Then I was on my way over to you and got pulled over by this freaking cop!"

"Babe, I'm here now," I soothed. "You helped me out, especially helping me avoid me having to ask the question."