Long Lunch

Story Info
Ari & her lover part ways on an important morning.
750 words
3.58
25.4k
00

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned this for some time. I had first suggested it and he laughed, until I made him understand how earnest I was, how I wanted to fulfill this desire we shared.

I helped him pick out his clothing, the deep forest green shirt setting off his coloring so well. As I buttoned his shirt and smoothed its front, I imagined how it would look later, buttons unfastening, even later soaked with your sweat, as I peeled it off of him I felt the heat growing between my legs, as did he. Kissing me sweetly at first, along my hairline and eyelids, until I sought his lips roughly and was answered with a passionate kiss. "There, there my pet. Soon, we will be together. Very soon." He caressed my thighs and lightly rubbed the secret lips there.

"You will see me kiss her, like I am kissing you now," he whispered. "All that she feels, you will have felt. When I take her clit hard in my lips, suck her and draw her out, you will know. Her thigh might block your view, but you will know by her eyes and the position of my head. And then, when she is ready, you will join me." His words made my head spin as he sank two fingers deep inside me. Wordlessly, my mouth opened in answer to this invasion. He kept pumping languorously. The thought of our cheeks touching, joined over a single sweet cunt, our breaths mingling on her, our other cheeks touching her thighs, our hands meeting as we stroked her soft ass, our tongues kissing her simultaneously was too much for me to stand.

"Please, Sir, please, quick, I promise."

"Ari, I have to be at work."

"But I am going to be here all morning. Alone! Please?" I pleaded and as a good master, he obliged.

"Lay down," he sighed, rolling up his right sleeve. "Do you have your little rocket?" Of course I did, and put it right against my clit while his fingers tapped my walls in a delightful hard rhythm, not as hard this time as previously, but just enough to work with the little metal balls on my clit until he felt the waves of my coming.

"There. I HAVE to go. Be good," he kissed me as he left and I sank down to wait.

He had given me free reign in his walk in closet and I made the most of my time there. I was so very careful not to disturb anything that might be noticed. I had moved in some pillows, brought in lots of magazines and such, in case I was there longer than I thought. For now, though, I made myself at home in front of his television.

He had left me a variety of tapes and I began to browse through them. I was in the mood for something with lots of hard big cocks, so I fast forwarded until I found a scene that I was riveted to. The woman's long straight black hair was soaked, from sweat or cum I could not tell. Her back was straight, revealing a slim waist and the prettiest ass, two little dimples above the round cheeks. Men stood all around her, pumping their long shafts. I began to stroke my lips, just playing, not getting too serious.

But as she turned her face to the right to engulf the erection that had just been rubbing against her cheek, I thought of myself there, so many men waiting to have my soft, strong tongue bring them off, taste their fluids, swallow them, if they were lucky. I watched as so many men came on her, enjoying the variety of sizes and colors and shot patterns. Some men dribbled as she held her tongue out. Others shot straight and true into her neck and face. She caressed her own breasts as some men came on them and she rubbed the hot sperm into her nipples and licked her fingers before she began fingering herself. This sight was enough to get me off, my little spasms sweet, but I knew they would be nothing like what I would soon feel.

Satisfied, or at least pacified, for now, I rose off the couch and settled in to pass the time. I knew it would be at least a couple of hours before he came home, but when he got there, I also knew there would be little time for rest.