Long Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did and the world was frozen in perfection."

She smiled and moved her mouth to me. We kissed. Then we kissed again. Then she started to kiss me all over my face. "Its your turn now. Just lay back and let me take care of you." Then she was everywhere. She kissed or licked or bit me on the cheeks, forehead, nipples, toes, belly button, ears, hips, stomach, hands. She paid particular attention to my hands, kissing each hand over and over then slowly licked each finger then sucked each finger into her mouth and pulled it out slowly. I was approaching sensory overload. The music, the smell of her sex, the memory of how if felt while she rode me, the feeling of her lips and tongue on my fingers and then she started to pinch and pull my nipples. I discovered at that moment how much I enjoyed having my nipples played, and played with hard. She was biting and pinching and pulling on my nipples and I didn't know what to do how to react. Pain and pleasure all blended together as she moved from one nipple to the other, and back. I felt myself pushing my nipples towards her for her attention and then pulling away from the pain. No one had ever been this rough with them. All I knew is that they were getting sore and I was getting hard. I learned that there is a very thin line between pleasure and pain and she kept me balanced on that line. It hurt sooo good.

Then I felt her hand wrapped around me. She stroked it and then started to drag her fingernails up and down my shaft. The woman was an artist with pain and pleasure. She seemed to know just where the line was. She moved down and took me in her mouth. Slowly her mouth rose and fell on my cock. I could feel her lips and hand as they stroked up and down me. And she knew how to use just enough teeth. Anymore would have been painful, any less would have not felt as good. I was balanced on the edge of pleasure and pain and didn't know which way I wanted her to go. Up and down she went. Tongue, lips, teeth. She was playing with my balls, searching with her hands for the edge of pain there as well. She lifted her mouth off my erection and took my balls, one at a time into her mouth. Sucking and squeezing and licking. While she was eating my balls she was stroking my cock, sometimes with just her hand around it, sometimes scratching it with her fingernails. Back and forth between pleasure and pain. Sucking my balls and stroking my cock, biting my balls and scratching my cock and back and forth. She played me like a violin. Never letting me recover, never letting me cum, never getting far from the edge of pain. Heaven and Hell at the same time.

She started to kiss her way up my body, stomach, belly button, nipples, neck, ears and then she kept on going up, presenting her chest and then her nipples to my mouth, then giving me her stomach then . . .

"Eat me!" as all she needed to say. I could see my cum hanging on her hair, I could taste my cum mixed with the glorious juices from her pussy. She moved her pussy to my mouth and I started looking for her clit with my tongue. I found it and shifted her on my face to bring her button between my lips. I was tapping her clit with my tongue then pushing my tongue as deep into her wetness as my tongue reach then licking her clit the nibbling her lips then brushing against her clit with my teeth. I reached up and started to pinch and pull and rub her nipples. Her eyes were closed and her head was tossed back. She started to buck her hips on my face, pushing her pussy harder down on my face, squeezing my head between her thighs. At some point I think she was truly sitting on my face with all her weight and then it hit. She started to moan and whimper again and her legs started to close around my head. She was pushing herself down on my face, hips bucking. She came and came and came. Her pussy was gushing, flowing with nectar. I couldn't keep up with it.

Then she stopped. She lifted herself off my face and fell on to the bed. I moved to her, my hips over hers and slid inside her. I wasn't going to last long and I think she knew it. I started to pump slowly but soon I was pounding. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders. It was primal. The feeling was incredible. After everything we had done, I knew that we were going places that neither had ever been before. I would draw my cock almost out of her then drop back in our hips meeting and then do it over and over again. Faster harder. I knew what was coming. I was grunting and mumbling and cursing and pounding. And she was meeting me stroke for stroke. Making her own sounds, screams, groans, speaking in languages I didn't understand.

She started first. She was screaming my name, over and over and over again. And then I started. I came and came. I would thrust deep into her and hold it there, feeling my cum squirt from the head. Then I would stroke my cock almost out and then back again and cum again. Its like I was trying to shove my entire self into her. And then I collapsed. I let her legs go and lay on top of her. My cock still buried deep inside her. My head resting on her shoulder.

I don't know how long we lay like that, but I could feel myself getting soft and I rolled off her. I lay next to her and she moved so she was laying on me, her head on my chest, her leg draped over mine and I felt her start to relax. We were both spent.

We lay one the bed, half asleep, half in heaven, completely content. "I can't stay much longer" she said.

"I know."

"I need to take a shower before I leave. I can't go home looking and smelling like this."

"Do you want me to wash your back?"

"I just want you." She said as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

I followed her in and just marveled at her beauty as she got the shower started. She got into the shower and I grabbed a wash clothe and joined her. I lathered up the clothe with the hotel soap and started to wash her. I started with her face, washing away any evidence of our afternoon. I washed her breasts then sucked them. I scrubbed her back and down into the crack of her ass. I lathered up my hands and started to wash her pussy. Sliding one, then two, soapy fingers in and out, making sure there was no cum in her hair, feeling her clit respond. Then I slid a finger into her ass. She grabbed my hand and I thought she was going to pull me out, but she just slowed me down. I slowly slid my finger deep into her ass. Then pulled it out. I worked my way down her legs, washing each leg then each foot, rubbing soap between each toe and then started to work my way back up. Up her legs, I moved my mouth to her pussy and licked her pussy one last time. Back to her breasts, nipples still hard and proud.

Then she started to wash me. First my face, then down to my chest. She washed it, then let it rinse in the shower then took each nipple in her mouth. Pain and Pleasure. She washed down my belly and then wrapped my cock with the wash clothe, making sure that it was all clean. She took my into her mouth, one last time. I could feel myself starting to get a little hard but knew that our time together was almost over.

We were both clean and were out of time. She turned the water off and we both took towels. I started to dry her off. Drying her breasts then sucking her nipples again. I got her dry all over and then she dried me off.

We walked back into the bedroom. "I have to have a picture." I said. She just smiled and watched as I got my camera out of my pants and turned towards her. She looked perfect. Standing there almost glowing, beautiful, natural. I turned the camera on and took a picture of her just standing there. Then she sat down on a chair and crossed her legs and I took another. She pulled her legs up, her ankles crossed, looking over her knees. I knew instantly that I had the picture I would always treasure. She was clearly naked, but nothing was exposed. And the look on her face was almost angelic.

Then she stood up and started to dress. I had her panties in my pocket from when I took them off her in the elevator. I told her I was keeping them.

And I started to dress as well.

And then it was time to go.

I don't think we said a thing. I held her hand as we made our way back to my car. My hand was on her thigh for the drive back to the pier and to her car.

"I don't regret this at all" she said "but you know we can't ever do it again."

"I know. I still want to talk to you online though"

"I would like that." Then she was gone. She got out and walked to her car, waved once and got in.

I didn't see her online for a week or so.

Then one night I was one and saw her come in.

"Hello there" I typed.

"Hello lover" she replied. "When are you coming back to town?"

12