Long Night for a Long Day

Story Info
Two kids can put strain on a marriage, but not for them.
2k words
4.3
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. It was Saturday, which meant the kids were home, and they were bored. Today was swimming. We had risen early, packed a cooler full of goodies, made sure everyone had extra socks and underwear and sunscreen and towels, and we made the three hour drive to Wild Waves aquatic amusement park. The kids had a blast, spending hours running between pools and rides, barely stopping long enough to eat the lunch we packed. The drive home was quiet, with both Hazel and Will fast asleep in the backseat. Nick carried in the cooler and duffle bag; I escorted 6 year old Will and carried 4 year old Hazel into the house amid sleepy protests. With both kids tucked into bed in their room, I walked down the hallway to my own room, ready for a hot shower.

Nick must've been downstairs; the duffle bag lay on the ottoman at the foot of the bed. I shrugged and quickly undressed, tossing my suit and clothes into the hamper by the door. 'Tomorrow is laundry day', I thought to myself as I waited for the water to heat up. I stepped under the hot spray, shivering slightly as it hit my skin. I stretched, luxuriating. I had convinced Nick that we should get the massaging showerhead for our bathroom, and I praised myself for it now as it relaxed the muscles in my neck and back. Finishing my shower, I took off my shower cap and wrapped a towel around myself before stepping into the cold air. I walked back into the bedroom, where Nick stood in a towel, having showered in the guest bathroom.

"Kids asleep?" He asked tiredly.

"Mhm. Out like lights." I laughed, pulling a camisole over my head.

"Well that's good at least. They seemed like they had fun." He ran a hand over his hair, stretching and smiling with a yawn.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around him, resting my cheek against his back.

"You okay honey? You look exhausted." I asked.

"Hmm? I'm alright. Just tired. And my shoulders are sore from driving home." He replied with another yawn.

I felt slightly guilty, even though I'd driven us to the park that morning.

"I'm sorry baby. Tell you what, you finish getting ready for bed and I'll massage your back for you. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great princess."

"Alright then." I lightly kissed his shoulder, then walked over to the dresser to fish out a pair of underwear; nothing too fancy, somewhere between period panties and honeymoon lingerie.

He pulled out his usual nightclothes: a pair of boxers. In winter he wears a tank top in addition to the boxers, but it being the middle of summer, he wore only the boxers. I sat down on the bed and waited for him to finish. He flopped down on the bed next to me and rolled onto his stomach with a grunt.

"That bad?"

"Yeah, it's pretty bad."

I carefully straddled his lower back, and lightly began searching his muscles for knots with my fingertips. Having found one, I began spreading out the tissue with kneading motion. A heavy sigh told me I was on target. I moved from one knot to the next, finding five small dense ones in total. I searched his back again, lightly running my fingertips over each defined bulge.

"How's your back feeling now love?" I asked.

"Mmm... it feels fucking great. Thank you baby," he answered, his voice muffled by the pillows.

I slid off and stood up, and he rolled onto his back. I walked over to the mirror brush my hair out and wrap it up before I went to sleep. I must have zoned out for a minute, because the next thing I noticed was Nick's hands sliding around my waist, pulling me against his large boner. One of his hands began sliding up and down my side, from my ribs to my thigh.

"Thank you for the massage baby," he whispered in my ear. "I would really like to return the favor."

My heart was beating fast and I felt myself get wetter between my legs. My mind was racing, laundry, kids, cleaning, breakfast; all the things I had to do tomorrow. I knew he would win in spite of all those, but I wanted to tease him a bit.

"I don't know baby, I'm really tired, and I have to get up and clean tomorrow," I said unconvincingly.

He chuckled, and I felt his warm breath on my ear as he hugged me even tighter to his body.

"Are you telling me no, princess?" He whispered, his lips brushing my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I didn't answer. I felt him smile as his lips traveled down my neck with feather-light kisses.

"If you're telling me no, then I need to hear you say it out loud."

I still didn't answer. He knew I wanted him, and now he was turning my game around onto me.

His hand, still ever so slowly traveling my side, crept its way back up, and began idly circling one of my hardened nipples sticking out plainly against my camisole, brushing lightly against it every so often. His other hand, the one on my thigh, began inching its way towards my ever moistening pussy. His fingers slid aside the already wet barrier of my panties and began mercilessly teasing my clit, giving it the same treatment as my tortured nipple.

My breathing was growing more ragged as I struggled to keep my composure. His lips traveled back up to my ear.

"Well Mrs. Hines, is it a yes, or a no?" He whispered huskily, grinding his hardness against my backside.

I gasped softly as his fingers hit my clit and nipple at the same time.

"Yes." I whispered.

He removed his hands and lightly grabbed my wrists, holding them over my head and turning me around to face him. His clear brown eyes bored into mine with an intense lust. He lowered his face to be less than an inch from mine, so close I could feel his breath on my lips.

"What was that, princess?" He murmured.

I swallowed, unable to look away from his eyes.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want you to return the favor."

With that, he released my wrists, and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, planting his soft lips against mine in an urgent kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him with the same intense desire I'd seen in his eyes. I pressed myself against him, wanting to eliminate any space between us. He did the same, grinding himself hard against me. We stumbled backwards, barely stopping long enough to shed the few clothes we had put on. He gently pushed me down, sitting me on the bed while he liberally applied warming KY jelly to his throbbing hard dick. I smirked; it was one of my favorite parts, watching him before he put it in me. He was 10 inches long fully erect, and curved in the perfect way to reach all of my "soft parts" as he called them. He was hard as a rock, and could stay hard for a long while, even after cumming, which was excellent. At this point, he was fully hard, at his full 10 inches, and all lubed up.

He knelt by the edge of the bed, and delicately spread my knees apart, his fingers covered in the jelly. Since I gave birth to Hazel, things had been a bit dry in my nether regions, causing both of us considerable discomfort. So when my gyno suggested adding lubricant, we readily accepted, and it has become a central part of our thing. He expertly applied the jelly all around my lips, coating every surface before squeezing more onto his fingers and inserting them into my waiting hole. I shivered and silently begged him to take me already.

He stood up, pushing me back slightly on the bed, before laying on top of me, resting my legs on his shoulders. He smirked down at me, and then I felt him at my entrance; hot, slick, and insistent. He pushed the rest of the way in, before pulling all the way back out and repeating. I moaned softly; he knew exactly what I like. He looked down at me, watching my expressions with the same smirk.

"You like that baby?" He asked huskily, slowly pulling himself out.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Louder," he said, slamming his rod back into me.

"Yes!" I gasped as he alternated his stroke, shallowly fucking the first inch or two.

"Louder."

"Yes!!" I said out loud, half expecting one of the kids to come toddling down the hall.

He released one of my legs, moving his arm next to my head and putting most of his body on mine as he began his signature deep even faststroke, guaranteed to make me cum in under two minutes. My fingernails began digging their way into his shoulders as my orgasm began to build. My entire body was tense and I could feel his teeth clench as he worked to get me to cum. I felt myself begin to shake, and I knew I had about thirty seconds before it hit. I closed my eyes, whimpering in pleasure.

"What's my name baby?" Nick asked through gritted teeth.

"Nick.." I squeaked, mentally counting down.

I felt his body tense over me, knowing that he was close too.

"I said, What's. My. Name." he asked again, punctuating each word with a deeper stroke.

"Nicholaus!" I moaned, my back arching clear of the bed as my orgasm hit me like a train. I shook for ten seconds, vaguely feeling the hot spurts that meant Nick had finished too. My back collapsed back onto the bed, and we lay there for a few seconds, catching our breath. Nick pulled himself out, reapplying the KY to his still-hard member. I sat up, still somewhat dazed. He sat next to me, propping himself up on a few pillows. I straddled him, sinking down onto him snugly and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, his hands resting on my backside.

I slowly began moving up and down on him, enjoying the sensations; we were in no rush at that point. He helped lift me up and cushion the down stroke so I wouldn't get bruised against his bony hips. I added a slow grind, in addition to my up-and-down. His grunts and groans filled my ear; now it was my turn to smirk.

"You like that T'challa?" I asked quietly, kissing down the side of his neck and rubbing his chest as I continued.

"Mmm..."

"Is that a yes?" I laughed as I nibbled his earlobe.

"Mmm...yes baby..."

"Good to know."

I continued my slow, deep strokes, grinding my clit against the base of his dick. His breathing became more ragged, and I could feel him throbbing faster inside of me. I sped up, not much, but enough for him to tighten his hold on me and let out an audible moan. I sped up more, kissing him lightly as I waited for him to explode. He grabbed my hips and held me down on him, and I could feel him finish deep inside me for the second time. I began grinding my clit harder against him as he finished, feeling a second orgasm bubbling to the surface. He pressed me tight to him, his nose in the crook of my neck. My mouth opened wide and his hand covered it, looking me in the eyes.

"Don't scream. You'll wake the kids." He murmured.

I nodded and continued grinding. He began thrusting up into me as I came closer and closer, finally hitting my second orgasm. I shivered on his lap, my eyes rolling into my head as I panted and collapsed on the bed next to him.

I rolled onto my side, and he pulled me into his arms, wrapping them around me. I yawned, and he pulled the top sheet over our lower halves.

"Thanks for returning the favor baby," I yawned. He chuckled and kissed my neck, just under my ear.

"You're welcome. I love you."

"I love you too."