Long Night with Officer Sadie

Story Info
Drinking and fun leads to arrest and foot worship.
800 words
3.15
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long night.

After weeks of mismatched scheduling and general laziness, Harry and the gang finally found the time to get together, drink themselves to inebriated stupor, and sing themselves hoarse on the karaoke. University days are through. No more mindless droning inside the lab waiting for decoctions to drip out of the Soxhlet extractor. No more jargon-laced lectures from Professor Lee. No more haphazard cramming sessions just to eke out what passes off as a lab report hours before submission. Freedom tastes sweet—and slightly bitter, colored with a golden-amber hue.

It's been a long night, and the guys left with girls in tow. Except for Harry who almost barfed on the brunette he had been chatting up all night. The guys gave him too much beer because they knew he wasn't much of a drinker. The "good boy" in the gang was never known for holding his liquor—he usually volunteered to be the designated driver in their nocturnal exploits. Harry could barely drag himself out of the pub. In fact, he could have sworn that the bartender gave him a little shove into the pavement shouting, "Get outta here!"

The pavement was cold and damp, but he didn't care. He just wanted to make the buzzing in his head stop. He clumsily tried to get up and slowly ambled toward a sad grey wall. He unzipped his pants and sent a stream of hot tawny liquid to sputter on the wall's already grimy surface.

"What the hell are you doing? Disgusting lowlife," a voice bellowed from behind him. The voice wasn't gruff or deep, but feminine yet authoritative. Harry swiftly turned to face the admonisher forgetting that he was in the middle of a piss. Some of his urine dripped unto the woman's shiny black boots. Thwack. A truncheon smashed across Harry's face. He fell to the ground in a daze.

Radio static buzzed. "This is Officer Sadie Kahn. I have a misdemeanor offender assaulting an officer and resisting arrest. Over."

Harry tilted his head to get a glance at the woman who wanted to arrest him. "Sadie Kahn, huh?" he thought. Petite feet in deep, black lace-up boots connected to long shapely legs. Her police uniform didn't seem baggy like one would expect. The blue apparel hugged her curvy body snuggly, but not in a distasteful way. She had a firm derriere and pert breasts—neither obscenely big nor washboard small. He concluded she must have been of European extraction with emerald green eyes, high cheekbones, and long blonde hair tightly held in a bun. Under different circumstances, he surely would have made a pass at Sadie Kahn.

He sat himself up awkwardly and pleaded, "Hey, hey what did I do? There's no need for that shit."

"Public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and public urination compounded with assaulting an officer and resisting arrest. Seems to be enough reason to detain you," Officer Sadie muttered in a highly dismissive tone.

"P-p-please, I just got out of college. I was goofing around with the buddies. Sure, I got a little bit hammered. And I had to go somewhere. If you've notices, there isn't exactly a public restroom in this fucking neighborhood." He stammered.

"You're sassing me too? Well, maybe a few nights in the slammer would set you straight, boy." The blonde officer hissed.

Harry's head was pounding. He can't go to jail. He just graduated. A plum research post is waiting for him in California. Incarceration would render all those sleepless nights toiling away in the library and the central lab to waste—he'd be reduced to a nameless loser flipping burgers at Mickey D's. He lost his control.

"FUCK YOU. What the hell did I do to you? I was peaceably taking a fucking piss and then you hit me with a nightstick without warning. I didn't even know I was being arrested! Much less for assaulting a goddamned police officer—which for the record, I didn't do! People like you make the police look bad. Dumbass cunt!" he raged.

Officer Sadie's face was calm, without expression. She just raised her radio to her mouth. "Hey, Phil, is the patrol car coming already? Over."

"This is Officer Phil. Yep, I dispatched it ten minutes ago. It'll be there in a couple of minutes. Over."

Desperation overcame Harry. "What was I thinking?" Tears were rolling down his eyes. Defeated he said, "Please, Officer. I'll do anything. I'm sorry I ruined your boots. I'll clean them up, I swear. Buy you a new pair if I have to. Anything. Just please. Don't...don't arrest me."

Officer Sadie grinned for the first time—her perfect ivory teeth cutting through the dark night. "Phil, on second thought, don't bother with the car. I can deal with this thug myself."

It would be a long night, indeed.