Long RIDE Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her mouth from Perfections cock, she spat into her hand and returned to tend to Perfections needs. Rugged was glad to feel the return of Sara's hand and it being wet made the difference between good and great. His cock was now benefiting from a pretty good hand job whilst his fingers dove back into the hungry pussy beside him.

She moaned around the engorged skinless head of Perfection's cock with delight, when Rugged found his way back into her clutching pussy. Rugged's renewed energy made her suck Perfection harder. Perfection felt wave after wave of bliss wash over him. His balls were almost in his stomach they were so tight: it wouldn't be long before he blew his load.

One hand in Sara's silky hair, he pumped her mouth. Sara bobbed away at the good four inches of cock in her mouth, summoning as much spit as she could to keep it nice and wet. Rugged's stabbing fingers were driving her nuts. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to stay quiet.

They were really getting a good rhythm going; Rugged's finger-fucking Sara, Perfection pumping his cock into Sara's face and Sara jacking Rugged's cock. Perfection pulled her closer to him, forcing her to the edge of her seat. Pulling back, Sara prepared herself for what she knew was to come, her favourite...Deep throat. Sara loved to swallow a throbbing hard cock. The thought of it made her pussy leak even more to the delight of Rugged who was still buried in her quim.

Sara allowed him to pop the head of his dick in her mouth. Perfection pushed his wet pipe slowly, inch by inch, down her throat: He was in heaven. Putting the tail of his shirt in his mouth to muffle his moans, he pushed his entire dick down her willing throat letting his balls rest against her chin. Sara held still, allowing her throat muscles to relax; it had been about 8 months since she'd last had a cock to suck on. Perfection would have cum right then if she hadn't rested right then.

Slowly pulling back she let his cock back out. She let her long tongue trace the base of his cock to the tip. Perfection could feel his stomach knotting and the tell tale feeling in his cum-filled balls was building. Sara let him back in her throat, this time bobbing her head to let him fuck her throat. Perfection moved with slow careful strokes but quickly, his need for release had him face-fucking her at a feverish pace. Perfection got a bit carried away face-fucking the exotic beauty, when he bumped into the man that was standing behind him.

"Sorry," said a very squashed passenger, who on impact accidently ended up stepping on Sara's outstretched feet.

Sara let out what was probably an ouch around Perfections dick.

"Just be careful next time man," Rugged said whilst adding one more finger to the already seeping tight pussy.

Using his other hand, Rugged peeled down the sweat laden lacy bra he had eyed when she had undone her blouse earlier. Feeling her ripe left breast in his hand he massaged it. Finding her long hard nipple with his lips, he roughly nibbled and sucked her whilst ploughing his fingers into her tight wet snatch. It wasn't the most comfortable position but they weren't in the best place to remedy it.

Sara could feel the excitement building in her: the taboo of having her pussy and breasts exposed and mouth filled on a packed train in the dark with loads of strangers, who she was sure must know what was happening under their noses, was pushing her to the point of no return.

Rugged's fingers were pleasing her cunt and his thumb was now rubbing her engorged nub. Her body was tensing and she could hardly breathe in between the retractions of Perfections fat cock. Small little orgasms were rippling through her body but she knew the big one was coming.

Perfection's orgasm came fast and nearly wiped him off his feet. All Sara had known was that with as quiet a grunt as he could manage, quickly pulling out of her mouth, he dove one last time into her mouth, pushing past her lips and sliding down her throat to allow his throbbing cock to spit cum down the pretty girl's gullet.

Sara enjoyed the sensation of spurt after spurt of his warm, salty, and sticky cum flowing like a river down her throat into her gut as he held her head to his groin. His grip weakened; she pulled back to allow the last few spurts to drip onto her tongue. She loved the taste of cum. The last of his come slowly made its way down her. He slowly deflated and slipped from between her lips. As he slipped away she took the opportunity to work her clit into a frenzy as she jacked Rugged at almost superhuman speed.

Rugged was next to go, she could feel his hand shaking inside her cunt. Her hand must have been a blur she was jerking him so fast. His other hand had disappeared from her breast and she could hear him breathing deep and heavily. It sounded like he was running the way he was breathing. She knew it was his time to go and hers was fast approaching.

He grunted low and long. Turning her body, she covered the head of his pulsing cock with her mouth to suck the second load she'd had in the last 8 months. She sucked and milked him with her hand; the first, second, third, fourth and fifth jet of cum covering the roof of her mouth. She savoured the warm, salty liquid and swallowed it effortlessly.

Rugged could do nothing; he was left both speechless and paralysed by the orgasm wracking through his body. As the waves began to subside, his attention was brought back to the tight-pussied girl that had just sucked him to a new plateau. Perfection had recovered enough to know what he had to do next. The hot English girl hadn't cum yet.

Sara was already back rubbing her engorged clit when Rugged found her cunt again and slipped three fingers inside her clasping pussy. Perfection kneeled down in front of her, knocking the poor man behind him again.

"Sorry," the poor guy said again.

Perfection couldn't have cared less about the damned guy or anyone else. He went in; pulling down her bra to expose her other enormous sweaty breast to the air. Alternating between both beauties, he sucked and blew on both of her sensitive hard nipples. Every part of Sara's body felt incredibly sensitive and the need to cum was consuming her.

The pressure was building inside her. Her whole body was on fire and was going to explode soon, really soon. Rugged went at her cunt hard, Sara was rubbing her clit to hell and Perfection began to lightly bite her now overly sensitive nipple and pinch the other. Could the other people hear her?

That's when her release came down on her like a tonne of bricks. Sara's body was thrashing from side to side from the intense pleasure she was receiving. The feeling emanated from deep within her and was unlike anything she had experienced before.

"mmmm...mmm...MMM... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Sara's body shook and contorted as orgasmic pleasure surged through her body. Her pussy cried a waterfall all over Rugged's arm.

Luckily, Perfection's greedy mouth had been torn from her breast as the orgasm coursed through her body. He'd already stood up when she squirted all over the front of his trousers. From lap to his shin, he was soaked. A squirter? Fuck, he hadn't seen that coming!

Sara gently floated down from cloud nine. Rugged removed his fingers from her sopping pussy which had finally let him go. All she could hear was her own heavy breathing from the marathon orgasm she'd just had. In fact, yes, she could hear her breathing...and...nothing else! The carriage was silent! Fuck! THE CARRIAGE was SILENT! That's when she was hit by the realisation that the yell she had heard was her and was definitely not in her head. Even in her post orgasmic haze she knew that screaming out loud and dead silence was not a good sign.

"You fucking asshole! That's what? The third time you stepped on her feet! What the hell did I say the last time? Don't you know..."

The Baritone southern American voice came from Rugged. Oh thank goodness! She hoped the passengers would believe that the poor guy stepped on her causing her to scream. She had to stop herself from laughing though; that, she hoped, is a lucky escape.

Relieved at the quick thinking of the guy who had just finger-fucked her to the kind of orgasm that her electric dicks could never give her. The arguing between the scapegoat passenger and Rugged carried on through the darkness until he decided to let the poor guy go.

The tinny speakers of the train kicked into action again and the voice of the train driver came through again.

"Uhh... My apologies customers for the long wait. I've just been told that we'll be moving in a few minutes. Also, I'm sorry about the lights, it seems the lights went out on some of the carriages. So I've reset the lights and they should be on any moment now. My apologies again."

The calm after the stormy orgasm was being replaced by the daunting reality of the situation. She felt like a dirty slut but on the other hand, she felt so sexy. She's lucky the lights didn't come on. Pulling herself up the chair again, she wondered what they'd think of her when the lights come back on as she adjusted her thong. The soaked thong slipped between the inflamed lips of her still horny honey pot. She pulled her skirt from over her hips and down across her thighs. Would the look of lust they had had for her change to disgust when the lights flit back on?

As she moved back in her seat, she felt the soaking wet skirt under her. That's when she noticed that her toes in her open-toe shoes felt wet too. She hadn't realised she'd squirted. How was she going to hide this? She quickly pulled the bottle of water out of her bag that had been dropped on the floor in all the excitement and placed it on her lap.

Sara lifted her bra back over her exposed tender breasts and whilst doing up the buttons, she heard a buzzing sound as the dull emergency lights of the crappy northern line train slowly came to life.

Still shielded by Perfection, Sara tried to smooth her hair down but instead, pulled the hair band out of her hair and ran her fingers through it. Just as the full lights came back on, she hurriedly opened the bottle of water and 'accidently' knocked it out of her own hand and over the front of Perfection pants.

"Oh no...I'm so sorry," she said softly, trying to keep the nerves out of her voice.

She wondered if people would believe her cover. Rugged laughed beside her as the other passengers turned to see what was happening. Sara elbowed him but he kept right on laughing.

A red-headed woman that had been standing beside 'scapegoat guy' was watching intently on the situation and was shaking her head.

"Look you're going to have to pay for this to be dried or something. I'm not walking around looking like I wet myself." The ends of Perfection's lips turned up into an evil smile.

The same nosy red-head piped in, "That's only fair!"

Sara locked eyes with the woman and the woman smiled back. Sara's heart fluttered: she didn't know what just happened, did she?

The red-head must have read her mind because the lady flashed a knowing sort of smile and moved her hand discreetly to the side of her mouth. Sara smiled back and followed the woman's movement to the side of her face. She took in a short sharp breath as the tip of her finger felt a glob of warm moisture just above her top lip. Sara stared intently into the red-heads' eyes as she seductively snaked her long tongue out to retrieve the last little drop of cum from the corner of her lips. Sara smiled at the woman and the woman smiled back.

Sara returned her attention to the boys and grimaced "Well...if we get off at the stop coming; I'm sure we can find somewhere to get THIS sorted for you." She gestured toward his crotch.

And by 'this' she didn't mean the wet patch, she meant the hard third leg that had sprung back to life in his pants. Led by Rugged, they got up and weaved their way through the crowded carriage to the door passing the red-head as they went. The red-head slipped a small card into Sara's open palm and squeezed it shut. The woman roughly grasped Sara's rounded ass as she followed on behind Rugged. Sara read the words; call me on the back of the card, on the front, Carla Davis, Executive Accountant Tokio Marine. Stuffing the card into her bag, her pussy started to drip all over again.

When they pushed their way to the door, Rugged stood in front of her and Perfection, well; he rubbed his hard-on into her well-rounded Cuban buns. Sara reached around Rugged and caressed his cock through his pants. An older man sat on the other side of the glass shielding that Sara and her crew were leaning against. He had a perfectly clear view of what was happening. He looked from Sara's groping hand to, her rolling her ass against Perfection's hard-on, and then to Perfection's rather satisfied face. Perfection met him eye-to-eye and smiled. The man turned a rather worrying colour of red and averted her eyes. He chuckled to himself.

When the train finally pulled into the station, they couldn't get off quick enough. Sara walked out in front of them; she knew exactly where they were going next.

"My place is 5 minutes away from here boys," Sara called out behind her,

The guys watched her Coca-cola shaped figure sashay away from them. They couldn't help but appreciate her full rounded hips and ass. They were also impressed; she has the kind of breasts you can see from behind. Forget Coke, she had a body like a race car and they both wanted a ride!

"Your place?" Rugged said grinning from ear to ear.

Both men broke out into a little jog to keep up with the exotic hottie.

"Oh come on guys. You didn't think that was it, did you?"

"No ma'am!"

12