Long Road to Ruin Ch. 03

Story Info
Her Master returns.
4.3k words
4.5
10.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers

The afternoon passed more normally after my sojourn to the bathroom, but I still found myself slipping into reveries about him. I cut out of work about a half hour early, but did not feel like going home. I wandered through the boutiques of downtown aimlessly. I came to a store with corsets in the window. I stood idly for a minute,looking more at my reflection, then the dislpay, when one caught my eye, and pulled me to attention. It was emerald green brocade with cherubs woven into the fabric. I told myself it would be a silly expense, and then entered the store anyway.

I inquired with the salesgirl about it. Learning it was the last one they had convinced me I had to have it. She helped lace me into it, and when she was done, we both stared at my reflection in the mirror.

She said "You have to buy this thing. It was made for you."

And for once in my life I was convinced those words weren't uttered just to make a sale. The emerald perfectly complemented my ivory skin and auburn hair, it brought out the green in my eyes, and what it did to my figure was unreal. It pushed my breasts up provocatively, and shaped my stomach and hips into a perfect hourglass.

"Yeah...Yeah, I think you're right," I said not looking away from the mirror. "Can I get a pair of black stockings? I'll wear it out." When she returned to the dressing room with the stockings, I handed her my credit card, then set to getting dressed. I pulled my panties off, and stuck them in my mail bag. I pulled the stockings on, reveling in the sensuous feeling of the silky fabric sliding over my skin. I wished I had chosen a different shirt this morning, one that would show off the wonderful effect the corset had on my breasts, and briefly thought about buying one, but decided against it, realizing that whatever man I might take home tonight, would not satisfy me.

I stepped out of the dressing room, and signed for my purchase. Out on the sidewalk, I decided that I was hungry, but not ready to go home yet, so I headed to my favorite brew pub. Since it wasn't busy yet, I opted for a booth, rather than a bar stool, and slid in. The waitress dropped a menu at my table announcing she would be right back. I surveyed the selection, and ordered an Arrogant Bastard when she returned. I pulled out my book and pretended to read while I surveyed the bar. No one I knew. No one who caught my fancy. I turned my attention to the book in earnest.

Halfway through my pint, the waitress appeared again, I ordered a rare steak with fries, and another round. I turned back to my book. I had gotten about half a paragraph back into it, when an unfamiliar voice interrupted me "You are truly too gorgeous to be sitting alone on a Friday evening."

I looked up annoyed, and answered "And what makes you assume I am alone, and not plagued with a man guilty of chronic tardiness?"

I could tell he was searching for a snappy comeback, but his opportunity was cut off by a body slipping into the booth next to me announcing "Traffic was horrendous. What did you order me?" He snaked his arm around me in a possessive gesture and asked "Who's your friend?"

I frowned at the square jawed intruder, and replied "An Arrogant Bastard, and we were just exchanging playful banter; we had not reached the stage where we introduced ourselves."

"Well allow me the pleasure then." Smiling at man, "I'd like you to meet Lola. Lola, this is..." he trailed off, gesturing towards the stranger to get him to supply his name.

"James. My name is James." He said.

"Lola, this is James," he smiled at me, flashing his dimples. Then he turned his attention back to James and announced "James, I'm sure Lola would have been delighted to let you buy her several pint's and dinner, but her plans have changed. She will no longer need your cock tonight." James looked shocked for a moment, and then wandered back to the bar.

He claimed my second pint wbefore it hit the table, and beamed at me for a moment, before swiping a fry off my plate as the waitress set it it in front of me. I looked at him. "What are you doing here Dominick?"

"Me?" he shrugged innocently "I'm just running wild in Hell."

"Nicky, no one runs wild in Hell." I deadpanned, rolling my eyes.

"No? Why not," He asked.

"Too many LA cops in Hell for anyone to be able to run wild," was my answer.

He laughed. "That is what I am doing here. Our playful banter."

"No really, Nicky. You were gone daddy, gone. I haven't spoken to you in six months. What's your deal?"

"I could feel you missing me, so I looked you up." He locked his gaze on me, and dropped his voice to whisper in my ear "You were missing me weren't you, slut." He ran his thumb teasingly along my jaw line and down my neck as he spoke.

I looked away, willing my body not to respond to his touch, but feeling it respond anyway. "What makes you think you get a second chance," I asked him. "No matter how much I miss you?"

"Because I want one," he stated matter-of-factly, sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh, and fingering the lace at the top of my stocking. "And because this is turning you on..." I reached down to remove his hand, but he claimed my hand, kissing each finger tip, and biting the heel of my palm, before moving my it to his crotch, finishing with "...as much as it is turning me on." I felt his cock begin to stiffen weighting his words.

Without looking away from me, he flagged the waitress down, handing her my untouched steak, "Pack this to go, please." Picking up on the vibes at the table, she took it without a word.

"What are you doing, Dominick?" I asked

"I am taking you home. Finish your beer. And since when do you call me Dominick?" He frowned, "You know better than that. I don't want to hear it again."

I sat brooding, reaching for my beer, I turned the glass in circles in front of me, but did not bring it to my lips.

"Drink it," he said, putting his down, and handing his credit card to the waitress who returned with my boxed dinner and the tab.

My emotions spun out of control, leaving me not knowing what else to do, I did as he said. I whispered "Yes sir," and drained the glass.

Outside the building, he pulled me to him, and kissed me. The enormity of what was happening hit me. I turned away from him as I said "Wait, I can't do this..."

I shivered as his hand caressed my back.

"I'm mad at you. Go away." I pouted at him.

"I know you are." He responded, leaning in and kissing the back of my neck just below the hair line. "But that doesn't mean you want me to stop."

"I want you to stop." I told him looking him in the eye, and meaning it.

"No you don't." He said and kissed me.

His kiss melted my resolve. I didn't want him to stop. I turned around and he pinned my shoulders to the wall.

"Tell me you love me." He demanded.

"NO." I asserted. "The last time I told you I loved you, you left me."

"Tell me you love me," he demanded again, pressing his body close to mine, kissing me harder. I returned it. The smell of him intoxicated me. The feel of his body against mine was electric. I let go of my good sense.

"I love you," I told him, dropping my eyes, not trusting myself to look at him.

"Look at me and say it," he said patiently.

I looked into his eyes, and felt mine fill with tears. "I love you...Sir," the last word caught in my throat.

"I love you, too." He brushed the tears off my cheeks, and kissed me tenderly, holding me near, he let me cry. "I am going to take you home."

Looking up at him I nodded numbly. Brushing the tears off my cheeks, I allowed him lead me to his car. He unlocked the passenger door. Opening it for me I got in without a word. Once we were on the road, of all the questions running through my head, I choose to ask, "Whose home? Yours or mine?"

He looked at me, quizzically.

I let out a dry laugh, "Yours is trashed isn't it?"

He smiled and nodded, as I knew he would.

"Mine's not," I noted, smiling back at him.

"Your home," he responded

That seemed to settle everything between us. I turned my face to the window to contemplate my reflection, while Bowie sang "Ch-ch-ch-changes," in the background.

At my front door, I fumbled with my keys, as much from nervousness as from the distraction of his hand running under my sweater. His hand hesitated an imperceptibly brief moment when he discovered I was wearing the corset, but continued traveling across my stomach to my breasts.

We stepped inside the inner hallway of my apartment, and I began climbing the stairs to my door. I'd reached the first landing when he told me to stop. I turned around and looked at him, puzzled.

"Take your sweater off."

I pulled it over my head, and it fell on the stairs.

"Now your skirt."

I glanced furtively at the downstairs neighbor's door, but complied, letting it drop at my feet.

"Look at you," he growled surveying me, in my corset and stockings, with no panties. "You were going to take that loser at the bar home with you tonight, weren't you."

"I hadn't thought about it," I shrugged, knowing where he was going, and feeling myself flushing in anticipation. "He definitely would not have gotten in as easily as you did," I replied.

Starting up the three stairs that separated us, he began unbuttoning his jeans. I watched in fascination as he pulled his hard cock out, and began to stroke it. When he reached me he leaned down to kiss me, and lift me on to his cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and a yearning groan escaped my lips as he entered me. "Look at me," he commanded darkly, pushing me into the wall. I opened my eyes, and met his wicked gaze. "You want to cum for me, doncha baby." Beyond words, I nodded. "I know you do. I know you do because you are MY cum slut," he said starting to fuck me hard and fast. "C'mon, I can feel it. Cum for me."

The sound of his voice led me over the edge. I felt my body coil and tighten, and then surrender in a convulsion of energy. My legs tightened around his body, and I grabbed fistfuls of hair, as my cunt writhed on his cock. I felt him join me a second latter. He thrust hard, pinning me to the wall, his cock pulsing it's own release.

Neither of us moved for a long moment, but then he set me down on the stairs and buttoned his jeans. He bent down to retrieve my keys from where I had dropped them. "What do you have to drink," he asked stepping over me on his way to my door.

"Umm...water, and juice...some red wine, a little vodka in the freezer," I answered gathering my clothing, and my dinner.

"Vodka is good. Make us a drink," he asserted as he guided me in the door. Once inside he leaned in and kissed me. "I missed you, Lo."

"I missed you too, Nicky," I said choking back tears, but allowing him to hold me possessively.

He kissed me tenderly on the top of my head, and said "Go fix those drinks."

I grabbed the cranberry juice and vodka, and a couple of rocks glasses from the cupboard, then thought better of it and put them back, exchanging them for two martini glasses. Rummaging in the refrigerator for a lime I was sure wasn't there, I settled for a lemon, and turned my attention to finding my bottle of Triple Sec. I located it in a cupboard above the refrigerator cohabitating with a nasty amaretto, and some cocktail onions. I rubbed each glass with a lemon wedge to coat it, and then ran the same wedge around the rims and dipped them in sugar. Once satisfied with the appearance of the glasses, I turned my attention to the cocktail, shaking the vodka, cranberry and Triple Sec with ice. Carefully, I strained the mixture into the glasses, mindful of the sugar. Finishing each with a twist of lemon, I smiled at the presentation, and carried the glasses to the living room.

I had taken longer than I anticipated making the drinks, but Dominick had not wasted it. He had rope and toys next to him on the couch, the bullwhip coiled menacingly on his lap. "You almost made me wait," he commented as I walked in. "But a pink drink in a martini glass is worth almost waiting for," he apprised.

"Cosmo," I offered walking toward him.

"In a minute...come here," he motioned with the handle of the whip, indicating a spot in front of him.

I moved to comply.

"Mmmm...closer. Straddle my knees."

I moved into position, and he lightly ran his fingertips from my knees to the top of my thighs making me shiver. Then his hands moved to my hips, over the hourglass of the corset, and to my breasts. "Your nipples need to be exposed," he mused, hooking his thumbs inside the corset to pull them out. At his slight touch they hardened, and a gasp escaped my lungs. "Do not spill," he commanded, glancing briefly at the glasses, before turning his attention back to what he was doing.

He leaned forward, and ran the tip of his tongue over my left nipple. I felt myself lean in slightly, willing him to take it into his mouth, to suck it, bite it, but he only teased it, flicking it with his tongue. It was enough; I felt my pussy start to respond. He shifted to my right nipple, taking it gently between his teeth, pulling it away from my body until it slipped from his grasp. I closed my eyes and moaned softly.

He leaned back, and took his drink from my hand. He sat for a moment observing me, my breathing heavy, my face and chest flushed, my thighs wet from anticipation. He smiled mockingly, and took a sip of his drink. "You are allowed to drink," he remarked wryly, "It looks like you need it." Then handing his drink back to me, he added "We are only getting started..."

I felt him run his palms over both nipples, again teasing me, taking them between his thumb and forefinger, he alternated from clasping and pulling, to lightly rolling them, back to clasping and pulling. Bringing the bullwhip up, he circled each nipple with the butt of the handle, making my body tense. He glanced at the whip, a puckish grin playing across his lips, "All in good time," he observed, "Right now I believe you are ready for the nipple clamps."

Reaching to the toys at his side, he dangled them in front of me, playing the chain between each nipple. Leaning in he sucked my left nipple into his mouth almost violently. I cried out with a start, once at the shock of his mouth, then again as he attached the clover clamp. Slapping my breast, he observed the chain swing back and forth. "Good. Now for the other." Repeating the process, he attached the second clamp, and finished by pulling the chain to check his work.

He reached for his drink, commenting "Such a pretty picture."

I watched him absently stroke his cock through his jeans, I licked my lips, and took a large sip of my Cosmo to steady myself.

He observed my gaze, and asked, "You want my cock?"

"Yes," I admitted meeting his eyes breifly, before glancing away.

"It has been less than an hour since I fucked you in the hallway, and you want more. Why is that?"

My face flushed red as I mumbled my answer. "Because I'm your cum slut..."

"Who are you addressing?" He growled pulling hard on the chain of the nipple clamps.

I sucked in air at the pain, and answered, "Master. Because I am your cum slut, Master." I took another drink, and stared at the floor.

He handed me back his drink.

I waited.

Presently, he asked, "Who's cum slut are you?"

"Sir, Your cum slut." I answered.

"So why did I find you in a bar, ready and willing to pick up a stranger?" His tone was grim.

"Sir, I had not planned to pick anybody up. I wanted a steak, and a beer after work," knowing this was where it began, and trying to think of a way to convince him of the truth of the statement.

"You expect me to believe that?" he thundered, "With that corset on slut?"

I took a deep breath to calm the fear rising in me before answering. "Sir, I bought the corset after work. My bra and panties are in my bag, and if I my plan had been to pick up a man, I would have shaved my pussy this morning, but I did not."

His hand went to my crotch for confirmation. He ran two fingers along the outside of the lips, for evidence of stubble, but he did not stop at finding it. He pushed deeper sending his fingers inside me. The suddenness made me cry out. "So, you weren't planning, but you were there none the less, and you have fucked strangers in my absence, haven't you?" he noted as he absently finger fucked me.

"Sir, there were two strangers, in your absence, and two men I knew," I replied distractedly wanting him to fuck me earnestly.

"Did I know those men?"

"Sir?" I replied puzzled by the question.

"Did I know those men?"

Suddenly sensing where he was headed, I knew there was no way out, so I answered "No Sir, you did not. They were strangers as well. There were four strangers, Master."

"I am going to punish you for that tonight," he said solemnly.

"Sir, I welcome your punishments. I have missed them in your absence," I resigned quietly.

I felt his thumb brush over my clit at my acceptance, and his strokes became more forceful, deeper, I moaned with lust. "Did they do for you what I do?" he asked.

"Ohh...noo...Sir..." was all I could get out.

"You want me to make you cum again?"

"Yes...Sir..." was my broken reply.

"I want to feel you cum for me." He began fingering me harder, "C'mon," he urged "Cum for me."

I gripped the glasses hoping I wouldn't spill, and came for him, my thighs tensing and hips rocking on his fingers. He reached behind me, placing his free hand at the small of my back to steady me, but kept working my clit, bringing me to a second orgasm.

When my body stilled,I drained my glass.

He took his glass, and inspected my hands. "You didn't spill," he noted. "Bend over that chair. I think you should be rewarded for your control."

I did as he ordered, placing my palms on the seat of the chair.

I tensed momentarily when I felt his fingers play with my asshole, but relaxed when I realized he was applying lube. He pushed the tip of a butt plug slowly in and then removed it, repeating it two, three times, before inserting its entire large mass into me. The toy felt foreign as it entered me, and I cried out as my hole closed around the base uncomfortably.

I felt him play tip of his cock along the length of my wet snatch, dipping just in and out of my cunt. I began rocking my hips backward trying to take more of his cock inside me, only to hear him chuckle, and I understood he was playing with me, frustrating me.

"Master...Oh god...Please. Please give me your cock...Please fuck me," I implored.

That was what he had wanted, for me to beg for his cock, he grabbed my hips and buried himself to the hilt, setting a pace that was slow and hard.

"Thank you...thank you...I love your cock...thank you..." I testified in response to every thrust, and continued "Fuck me oh GOD fuck me hard make me cum on your cock I want to cum on your cock please I want to come on your cock..." I concentrated on the feel of his body, hands on my hips pulling me onto his large stiff cock, his balls slapping my pussy with every thrust, and the feel of my body, the nipple clamps weighting and pulling my breasts, the butt plug filling and stretching my ass, his large hard cock gorging my cunt, fucking me mercilessly. My hands grasped the edge of the chair as I came, knuckles turning white, my ass slamming backwards into him, my cunt grinding onto his cock.

He gripped my hips harder ordering, "Again! Cum for me again," and sped his pace. I fucked him hard, gripping the chair, feeling nothing but his cock slamming into me, and it was only another minute before I exploded in orgasm again. "One more time, baby. You know what I want...Cum for me one more time," he coaxed without slackening his pace. For further encouragement, he reached around and began fingering my clit, "I can make you cum all night like this can't I? Your body is mine to use. C'mon, cum for me again, slut." Beyond coherence, I listened to the sound of his voice, and I let myself go again. This time as my orgasm broke he stopped fucking me, and sunk his cock deep inside me as I shuddered in response to him.

miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers
12