Long Road to Ruin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees slut. Suck my cock," he commanded when my body stilled.

Turning, I dropped to my knees, and I started from the bottom up, sucking his balls clean, licking my juice from his shaft. Reaching the top, I licked pre-cum from the slit on the head, and heard a low moan escape from his lips.

"Suck it like a lollipop baby, suck it like its candy," he instructed.

I sucked the head into my mouth rolling my tongue around it, pretending it was a tootsie-pop that I wanted to the middle of, my fingers tracing lightly up and down his shaft. I looked up at him, and slowly sucked him deeper, then pulled back to circle the head with my tongue. I repeated this taking his cock a little farther each time, until his head was hitting the top of my throat. I continued taking him as deep as I could, and then sucking hard up the shaft, my lips sucking tight around the head, as I pulled off him, then sucking him back in.

He let me work slowly, as he pulled the pins from my hair, brushing it back from my face, letting it fall free over my shoulders, running his fingers through it, cooing to me, "That's right baby, suck your Master's cock."

I gripped the base of his shaft, increasing my speed, working my hand and my mouth simultaneously. Gripping the hair at the back of my neck, he used it as leverage, forcing his cock deeper into my throat. I traced my finger along the skin behind his balls, back to his asshole, and then forward again.

"Play with yourself. I want to watch you cum while you suck my cock," he said gripping my hair tighter, controlling my pace.

I locked eyes with him, and watched him watching me, as I reached between my legs and began caressing my clit, and concentrated on coming for him.

My pussy was still sensitive, and I alternated stroking it gently with finger fucking myself. When he observed me approaching climax, he shoved his cock down my throat choking off my air. He smiled down at me, watching me work my clit harder, knowing I hated when he choked me, and when I came the asphyxiation would double the orgasm.

It seemed like an eternity, but when I did cum, my body convulsed forcing his cock still deeper into my throat, and ground my pussy into the carpet, writhing and thrusting. He released my hair. I slumped to the floor coughing and sputtering, fighting to fill my lungs. He wasted no time dropping to his knees behind me, pulling my ass in the air, and entering me from behind, fucking me hard to find his climax. I reached back and worked my clit hard, I wanted to cum with him. He thrust hard, and as I felt his cock pulse and release into me, my pussy gripped tight, thrusting back against him.

As my orgasm ended, my legs gave out and I collapsed onto the rug exhausted, and he followed suit. Wrapping me in his arms, we laid on the floor together, and lost consciousness. I woke a short time later, I listened to his light snoring, and tried to extricate myself to get a blanket. His grip on me tightened, groggily he said, "NO." I snuggled into him for his warmth, knowing he would not give me up, and fell back asleep.

12