Long Road to Wife Sharing Ch. 01

Story Info
My fantasy about sharing my wife begins.
2.4k words
3.75
51.9k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------ INTRODUCTION -------------

My wife Angela is a young woman in her early 30's. Her beauty is considered average, but she has a sexy and attractive look that can be easily noticed. She has a light brown hair, beautiful honey eyes, a nice smile and a lovely voice. She is relatively small in size and her body is still well fit, even though she always complains about some extra weight she gained recently. She has a cute ass that looks well shaped when wearing tight jeans or pants. Her legs are nice and soft giving her an elegant look when she wears a dress. But the most attractive part is her breast, a full C cup perfectly shaped and standing remarkably on her small frame. Angela has her own style that combines classic elegance with modern fashion and a slight hippy touch. Everything she wears looks good on her, not so revealing but sexy, a G-string and push-up bra under her cloths. She takes good care of her hair and nails and puts a light make-up on her face. She wears a lot of accessories, starting with triple earrings, a necklace, many rings on her fingers including her wedding ring, a watch, and finally a small tattoo on the side of her wrist.

I am in my mid 30's but look much younger. I have an athletic body and still in shape as I workout regularly. I am not the manly type but rather calm and peaceful. My wife and I have a wonderful sexual relationship and is getting better with time. We still have the attraction and the chemistry going on, plus that we learned how to please each other in bed. At some time, I don't remember exactly when or how, the idea of another man looking at my wife began to turn me on. I started to have fantasies about my wife with other men. At first I felt guilty, but after realising that it was a common fetish, I felt more comfortable and loved all those different feelings and the excitement I was having. I encouraged my wife to wear more revealing clothes, always telling her how sexy she is and how other men are looking at her. She loved those compliments that pushed her confidence and made her feel good about herself. Whenever I saw her in the morning getting ready for work dressed nicely and looking sexy with her make-up and accessories, the thought that her male colleagues will be checking her and sharing talks about her, would very much turn me on.

John was always my best friend since childhood, we went to school together and our friendship continued throughout college and till now. We know almost everything about each other and share our problems and secrets. John is about my age and is actually getting through divorce after an unsuccessful marriage that lasted 2 years. He is trying to move on with his life but is having difficult times and is always depressed. Angela and I are trying to help him get through this period and he has been hanging out a lot with us. Angela didn't mind at all having him around since she considers him as a friend of hers. In fact John had some problems in his previous job and Angela helped him move to his current job in the company she works in, so now he is also her colleague. John has a lot of respect for Angela and considers her as a good friend too. John is a little shorter and heavier than me, not the athletic type, gained some weight and belly fat the past few years. He has always been and still the funny guy, always has stories to tell that makes people laugh.

---------- BEAUTIFUL ACCIDENT ----------

John and I decided to rent a small cabin and share it for the summer. It was part of a big resort on the beach and has a private location with an outside terrace. Angela loves the beach and was more than happy to spend almost every weekend in the resort.

On a hot Saturday of July in the afternoon, John and I were sitting on the terrace of our cabin having a drink and relaxing, while Angela was having a swim in one of the pools at the resort. After a while Angela came in to the cabin and continued straight toward us.

"Hi guys," she said.

"Hi honey, how was your swim?" I asked.

"Wonderful, i feel refreshed ... now it's time for a good sunbath," she replied.

"What are you guys drinking?" She asked.

"A mix of vodka and tropical juice," John replied.

"I'll bring you a glace," I said.

"That'll be nice honey, and oh can you please bring me a cigarette while you're in?" She asked.

"Yeah sure baby," I replied.

Angela is not a smoker but she likes to enjoy a cigarette from time to time, specially when she is relaxed and having a drink. I don't mind that at all, in fact I find her very cute and sexy when she smokes and it kind of turns me on. I went back with a glass of vodka and a pack of cigarettes.

"Here you go honey," I said.

"Thank you sweetie," she replied, and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

She was still covering her body with a towel and drying herself to get ready for a sunbath. I then went back in to fill the empty glasses of john and me for a second round. While fixing the drinks, I looked outside from the window to find Angela sitting on her long chair, chatting with john, the drink in one hand and the cigarette in the other. I froze for a moment. Oh god she is looking hot. That bikini she's wearing is so sexy and revealing, her entire cleavage is visible. It was then that I remembered our conversation this morning at home:

"Honey I am thinking of not going with you to the resort today," she said.

"Why baby are you ok? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Umm, no baby but I'm feeling little tired and ... all my new swimsuits are in laundry and the old one I have become a little sloppy and revealing and I don't feel very comfortable wearing it," she replied.

"Oh come on honey, I'm sure that swimsuit will be fine, and besides we're going to the beach so a bit revealing won't be a big deal," I said. I then approached her from behind, kissed her in the neck, and fondled her breast. "And you sexy girl have nothing ugly to hide," I said.

She gave me a big smirk. "Ok baby," she agreed.

Now back to that moment in the cabin, the sight of Angela, the way she was sitting, smiling and smoking, made my heart beat faster and my cock starting to erect. Needless to mention that my excitement comes from the fact that John is looking at my wife in that sexy appearance. Is he checking her? Did he notice how hot she is? Is she turning him on?

Before losing myself in all those ideas I returned outside with two drinks.

John and I were sitting next to each other on two relaxing chairs and still having our drinks, while Angela is now laying down on her long chair. She had already rubbed her body with tanning oil and let down the laces of her bikini top like she usually does when sunbathing. The oil on her already tanned skin made her look hotter. Letting down her laces revealed even more of her breast. I couldn't help it, I was very aroused and my cock was semi erected, but I was trying to control myself and think of something else. Then, the most unexpected and exiting thing happened, something that till now I only dreamed of. At that moment, no body was talking. Angela and John had been busy with their phones. I was laying back to take a nap but still awake and checking at my wife every now and then behind my sunglasses.

Angela changed her position by turning toward us to lay on her side. She was too focused on her phone and did not realise what happened. One of her tits dropped down to the side and popped out of the bikini top. Holy shit, OMG, her whole bare tit is out, her big caramel brown areola, her sweet tasty nipple. My heart jumped out of my chest and my cock raised in full erecting. I was in shock but didn't move a finger, I just pretended to be asleep. I stole a glance at John to find him a bit confused, burying his face in the phone and pretending not to notice. Of course he noticed, I am sure his eyes are focused on the scene in front of him from behind his sunglasses.

Unbelievable, I have always fantasised about another man looking at Angela's breast, and it was happening right in front of me, and not just any other man, it was my best friend John who I know how much he is obsessed with tits. I took another look at Angela to admire the way her tit was hanging out, so big, so beautiful, so perfect, and John was watching that too. How much is he aroused? Is his cock erected? Will he masturbate later thinking of Angela's tits? I than looked back at John to see him tilting his phone in a strange way. OMG, is he taking a picture? A picture of my wife's bare tit? What should I do? I didn't do a thing, that just made me more horny. I felt dizzy and my cock was about to jump from my shorts.

After that Angela moved back in her long chair and realised that the top of her bikini has fallen. She immediately adjusted it in a quick move, then stole a look on us to check if we noticed. She seemed a bit relieved to see me taking a nap and John focusing on his phone. All this happened in less than two minutes that seemed like two hours to me. After a few moment, Angela finished her sunbath an got up inside to take a shower. John left the cabin to hangout at the pool. I was still laying on my chair thinking of what happened. How could Angela let something like that happens? Probably she got used to having John around that she even forgot his presence. Did John really took that picture? I was almost sure he did. Well in fact John is a very nice guy, but when it comes to women he always was the nasty guy especially when he gets horny.

When we were younger he used to take pictures all the time of girls in bikini at the beach. We even got kicked out one time from a resort because he was caught. He did all sort of crazy things.

I remembered that one time when we were at the pool, me, John, and our friend Steven. I spotted John standing in the water at the pool's side, so I went to see what that bastard was up to.

"Hey man what's happening?" I asked.

"Look at that hot MILF laying over there," he replied, and nodded to a woman in her 40's wearing a bikini and has huge tits. She was indeed hot. I then noticed his hand moving under his shorts. Damn he was masturbating. "What are you doing man? Are you masturbating?" I asked.

"Yeah man, I couldn't resist, look at her huge titties" he replied.

"Come on man stop it, you're gonna get caught," I said.

"Oh I wanna play with those tits and suck her nipple, I bet she has huge nipples," he said, and continued his masturbation.

I admit that I got a little horny and had a hard on under my shorts, but of course I didn't have the guts to act like John. "I wanna rub my cock on her titties, I wanna fuck them and cum all over her ... oh she's gonna make me cum," he continued. Oh no he's going to cum in the pool. John didn't have a big cock, it was smaller than mine. But he always ejaculates a big load of thick and creamy cum. I know this because we used to watch a lot of porn together and he didn't mind masturbating in front of me. I looked at him to see his face changing and he let go a little moan. He came in the pool. Then we saw his white semen floating in the water and tried to push them off the pool.

"You son of bitch look what you did," I said. "I want that MILF to swim in my cum," he replied while laughing.

Remembering that story made my cock hard again. But this time I so much needed to relieve myself, and finally I was alone. I took my cock out and started to masturbate. There was already precum all over in my shorts. A lot was going on in my head: Angela's hot body covered with oil. The way she was laying in her sexy bikini drinking and smoking. Her tit pumping out. John taking a picture of her. Is he going to masturbate looking at that picture like he was masturbating looking at the MILF on the pool? Next I was fantasising about John playing with Angela's breasts, fondling them and sucking her nipples, rubbing his cock on her tits and fucking them, and finally emptying his huge thick load all over her body and face ... Oh that was too much for me. My cock started to ejaculate streams of cum. I had a very strong and long orgasm.

After a few minutes, my body started to relax. I was still a little dizzy and confused. I heard Angela coming out of the bathroom, she had just finished her shower, so i went to check on her.

"Hi honey," I said.

"Hey baby," she replied.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go home, I have few things to do before going out with the girls" she replied. She had already planned a girl's night out with her friends.

"And you?" She asked.

"I think I'm just gonna stay to hangout with John, maybe spend the night here," I replied.

"Ok baby, but you guys behave and don't be bad boys," she said with a smirk.

"Ok honey don't worry, you have fun tonight," I replied.

To be continued ...