Long Road to Wife Sharing Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing sexual experiences turns into a hot evening.
3.8k words
4.01
31.4k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, If you haven't read the Ch.01 of this story, I highly recommend that you do so before starting this one.

----- BAD EXPERIENCES -------

I was spending that evening in the cabin with John, having some drinks and watching a football game, while Angela was out having dinner with her friends in a girls night.

After the game has ended, and with it a half bottle of whiskey, John began bringing up unpleasant memories about his ex-wife. Nothing I haven't already heard before, but then he opened up about the sex part.

"She was very cold, no expressions, no feelings, nothing, she didn't care about sex," he said.

"Wasn't she interested at all? Not even in her own orgasm?" I asked.

"She had her ways to reach orgasm when she wanted to, but then she would just lie there waiting for me to finish," he replied.

"And she called that sex... she barely touched my dick, no blowjob, always same position... It was awful." He added.

"Did you try to discuss the matter with her?" I asked.

"Yeah I tried, and every time she would get mad like hell... she considers that sex is like a gift from her to me when ever she wishes," he replied.

"Man I was frustrated, I even turned to porn and masturbation, do you find that normal?" He asked.

"Well in your case no because there was a major problem... but even in the most successful marriages, a man has to use his hands sometimes to relieve himself, " I replied.

"Do you still masturbate on porn?" He asked.

"I still masturbate yes," I confirmed.

"How come?" He asked.

"When Angela is on her dry days... It's about 10 to 15 days without sex every month," I replied.

"All women go through that cycle, it's about hormones... but with Angela it's a little extreme" I added.

"What do you mean?" He wondered.

"When Angela is on her dry days she won't even let me touch her... I tried once but it wasn't a very pleasant experience, so now I prefer to just wait for her," I replied.

"What happened?" He asked.

The discussion was now getting interesting and I told him about my little experience:

One morning while getting ready for work, I was already a little horny after about 15 days without sex, and I saw Angela...

She was already dressed for work, a short black pencil skirt with a tight white blouse, high heels, ponytail hair, and little stronger than usual make-up.

Damn she was looking hot, I couldn't resist, I had to try. I approached her from behind, put my hands on her wrist, and gave her soft and worm kisses on her neck.

"You look very hot today," I complimented her, while pushing my crotch to her ass, she has definitely felt my big hard on.

But her reaction has very cold. "We're gonna get late to work honey," she said.

"But baby I can't go to work like this, I have to empty that load... Can you please help me?" I asked.

"Ok but you have to be quick, and don't make a mess," she agreed after some hesitation.

She sat on the bed, I followed her and stood in front of her.

"Remove your pants," she ordered.

As I did so, she instantly pulled down my boxers, grabbed my full erected cock, and started to wank me off.

She was holding my cock with one hand, just above her breast, milking it with a soft touch, while caressing my balls with the other hand.

"Ohhh baby that feels so good," I expressed in a low voice.

"Try to finish fast," she said with a firm tone.

Then she opened two buttons of her blouse, just enough to reveal her bra that was pushing up her tits.

Oh wow, what a wonderful view, her tits standing big and firm, and jiggling from under the bra with the handjob movement.

What aroused me more than her tits was the look in her eyes. A cold and serious look while she kept the eye contact all the time.

There was something in that look that drove me crazy, I wanted to grab that ponytail hair and shove my dick in her mouth, and fuck her face until I cum. Of course I wouldn't dare, nor I have that kind of dominant attitude.

At that moment I was very close to cumming but was holding myself back.

"Come on hurry up," she said with a low warm voice, and lifted up her torso to put the head of my cock in between her tits while masturbating it with a faster rhythm, and always looking straight at me but now with sharper eyes.

OMG, I couldn't hold anymore. "AHHHHHH," I let go a loud moan, and without previous warning my cock exploded between her tits, drops of semen splattered on her chest and neck.

"FUUUCK... GOD DAMN IT," she shouted and pushed me back.

My cock was swinging in the air and still bursting, one big shot landed on her face near the tip of her lips. Oh shit, that was a total mess.

"What's the matter with you? Why didn't you tell me you were cumming?" She was still shouting and very angry.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean that, I just couldn't help it..." I apologised.

"Look at that mess you did, you ruined my clothes," she said with a disappointed voice, and was still sitting on the bed confused.

She removed her bra to show her tits all covered with cum. I immediately got some paper tissue, wiped the cum on her face and chest.

"I'm so sorry baby," I apologised again.

Every time I remember that morning I get a hard on for it was the hottest handjob ever, but I also regret the ending for making Angela angry at me.

"Wow, that doesn't seem like Angela!" John said with a little surprise, and was obviously turned on by the story.

"Yeah she can be sometimes serious and a little mean, but I like that part of her personality," I replied.

"And you have no problem with those dry days?" He asked.

"No I don't mind waiting, cz I know what's coming next and it is worth the wait," I replied.

"When she's on her active days, she also goes to the extreme with a mind-blowing sex," I added.

After a while, Angela called to say that she has finished her dinner and was on her way to join us.

She arrived and went straight to the bedroom to change her clothes to something more comfortable. She wore a pyjama shorts with a v-neck top showing a part of her cleavage.

She sat on a relaxing chair beside me and crossed her legs to reveal the entire side of her thigh. There was my wife showing off her nice soft legs and a big cleavage in front of John, that must have aroused him more.

"So how was your dinner?" I asked Angela while fixing her a glass of whiskey.

"Was good... as usual, a lot of chats with a couple of drinks," she replied.

It was obvious from her half shut eyes and her relaxed mood that she had a few drinks.

"Then another drink won't harm you," I said, and handed her the glass.

"Guess not, cheers," she replied.

"Why the silence? What were you guys talking about?" Angela asked after a few minutes.

"Well, about some bad experiences," John replied.

"With your ex?" Angela asked.

"You got that right," John confirmed.

Angela was a little curious, and after a few questions, John told her about his bad sex experience.

"Wow... it was that bad huh!" She expressed.

"I understand if a women would refuse to do some stuff in bed, but your ex-wife seems very reserved," she stated.

"Isn't it supposed that a women would do anything with her husband?" John asked.

"Well, not necessarily, like I for example... um... I don't do anal sex," Angela replied with hesitation.

"And Daniel understands that, right honey?" She asked me.

"Of course I understand, especially cz I know that it comes from a bad experience," I replied.

"What bad experience?" John asked with a curious voice.

"I don't feel very comfortable talking about it," Angela replied.

"It's okay honey, John is like family, you can tell him the story," I insisted.

"Okay, um... actually it was with my cousin Earl, he was my boyfriend back then," Angela started the story.

"You dated your cousin? Which one is Earl?" John asked.

"He's the tall guy, the tallest one in the her family... you must have seen him in our wedding," I replied.

Earl was really tall, we're talking 6'6 inches, with a slim fit body.

"Yeah I remember him... so you guys were together?" John asked Angela.

"Yes we were, it lasted for 2 years," she replied.

"I always had a crush on him when we were teenagers, and after we grew up I found out that he too had a thing for me, and we started our relationship," she continued.

"And why did you break up with him?" John asked.

"Earl has a strong personality and tends to be controlling, everything had to go his way... At first, I liked his character and was attracted to that kind of tough men, but in the end things got very difficult between us and it was just impossible to go on, so we broke up," Angela replied.

"And what was that bad experience?" John asked.

Angela finished her drink in one shot, lighted up a cigarette, and resumed her story.

"It was a Friday night, we went back to Earl's place after having few drinks with a bunch of friends... Earl fixed some extra drinks, he clearly wanted me to be very relaxed for what he was planning next... I could tell that he was horny and looking forward to spend a long and wild evening, and indeed it was...

While I was sitting on the couch totally relaxed, he came to me, grabbed my hand, and with one movement pulled me off the couch... I was feeling a little dizzy and could barely stand, but he held me tight and close to his body to keep me from falling...

He leaned down and started kissing me passionately on my lips and neck while running his hands all over my body... I was wearing an off shoulder top with a strapless bra, so he easily pulled down my top then my bra to have full access to my breasts and started fondling and squeezing them with his big hand... He then bent down on his knees while I was still standing in front of him, and due to the big difference in size between us, his mouth was just below my breast, so he was very comfortable and took his time kissing, sucking and biting my tits, and was a little more aggressive then usual, he was literally eating them...

After that he stood up and guided me to lean against the wall, he took off his pants and boxers and pressed his full erected dick to my naked torso... He wanted to fuck my tits while I am standing, and that wasn't too hard considering his height and the size of his dick, and he had done that before, so he cupped my breasts with both hands, put his dick between them, and started very slow and easy...

Feeling his big dick in between my tits was so arousing, it very much turned me on... He stopped for a few seconds to slide his hand under my pants and rub my wet pussy, he liked the fact that he could make me wet that easily... His touch aroused me more and couldn't hold myself from masturbating while he continued fucking my tits in a faster rhythm, and his dick was producing lots of precum that covered my chest and my neck. He grabbed my tits with a hard grip and started thrusting aggressively, the head of his dick was now reaching my lips. He was about to cum and asked me to use my tongue, so I lowered my head, opened my mouth and began licking his dick... Knowing that I was about to receive Earl's warm and juicy cum all over my face and tits, blew my mind and I had a long and explosive orgasm... Earl was moaning loudly and streams of cum were bursting from his dick into my mouth and over my face, until I couldn't take anymore... I turned my head and covered my face with my hands, he finished by wanking his dick and kept emptying his load over my tits to the last drop... The time he had finished I was all covered with cum, it was the biggest load I have ever received, "

She stopped and took a deep breath like she returned to reality. She wasn't just telling a story, she seemed like traveling back in time and re-living that evening with Earl. I know Angela very well and I was observing her the whole time, she was horny.

I had heard the story before but not that way, it was supposed to be a bad experience, but she was telling it in an erotic way and enjoying every detail.

So was I, my heart pounded fast, my mouth and throat were dry, and my cock was rock hard. I couldn't believe that Angela was sharing those intimate sexual details with me and John. I also was observing John, he was listening with wide eyes focused on Angela, he was both horny and shocked.

"Sorry I got into details, hope I'm not boring you... Do you want me to continue?" she asked while looking at both of us.

Angela was clever, she knew she got us hooked into her story, she also knew that she got us horny and seemed to enjoy it.

"Please continue, you can't stop now," John replied after a few seconds of silence.

But that wasn't enough for Angela.

"Daniel, you want me to go on?" She asked me with a playful voice. I could read her eyes, she knew what was going on in my head, and my cock, but wanted me to say it, to confess that I was enjoying every detail of her story.

"Yeah of course... please go on," I replied with a shaky and nervous voice.

"Pour me another drink then," she asked me. And as she leaned forward to turn off the cigarette, her loose v-neck top dropped down to reveal the bra and a major part of her tits, I saw John staring at her. The evening was becoming hot and intense.

She took a big sip and continued.

"I cleaned up myself and returned to the living room after about 15 minutes where Earl was sitting on the couch waiting for me... I walked to him and sat on his lap, and without wasting time we started kissing and foreplaying... I was still horny from the first round and needed his dick inside me, and soon found myself on top riding him wildly... This time he let me take control, I was playing with my tits while fucking him and rubbing them on his face, then I guided his hands to my ass so he would grab it and slap it... My second orgasm came stronger than the first one, I moaned loudly and screamed, my whole body was shacking and couldn't breath anymore...

I was exhausted and sweating so I lay down on my back, my hands over my head and my legs wide opened... Earl slid his dick in my wet pussy, grabbed me tight with one hand on my hip and the other around my neck, and pounded me hard... He pulled out his dick fast before cumming inside me and shot his semen over my pussy and stomach..."

She once again stopped to take a deep breath and she had finished her drink, so I instantly poured her another one, knowing that she was already half drunk. From the look in her eyes I knew she was very horny, and I noticed she was rubbing her thighs together, no doubt she was wet down there. John was looking at Angela with lust, he was eating her with his eyes.

Thousands of thoughts were flying in my head, Angela was horny and drunk, so was John, what could happen if I made a bold step, could things really go to another level? But I didn't have the balls to act.

"It's a fucking hot story, what about the bad experience?" John asked.

So Angela resumed:

"Another 15 min has passed and Earl returned with a lubricant in his hand, and when I asked him what was that for, he did not hesitate to reply that we're going to have anal sex, and he was so sure and confident... I felt my heart jumping, I was both excited and scared, I've always been scared from anal sex, the idea just freaks me out, I did not believe that Earl was about to open my virgin ass with his massive dick...

He ordered me to lie down on my stomach and put a pillow under my belly while he kneeled over my legs, from that position my butt was lifted up and his erected dick pointing straight at it... He rubbed my butt with the lubricant and began massaging it, squeezing my cheeks, and slowly fingering my ass, it was a very arousing feeling, I was relaxed and enjoying the erotic massage...

He oiled his fully erected dick with the lubricant from head till base, that oily shining peace of meat looked huge and delicious, I wanted to eat it... He started to rub his dick on my ass while fingering my wet pussy, I was humping and swaying to meet his movement, I was in total ecstasy... The head of his dick was pushing into my ass, I was moaning loudly, he kept fingering me hard and fast until I exploded in another orgasm...

My whole body was loose and relaxed after an incredible orgasm, Earl pushed harder to slide the head of his dick inside my ass, I screamed in pain, all my muscles contracted and pulled away...

Earl slapped me on the butt and ordered me to relax and open up my ass, so I did and again he pushed inside me to let enter the whole head, I tried to pull away but this time he held me tight, slapped me real hard and told me to relax and not move, he seemed very serious and I didn't dare to refuse, so I just obeyed...

He kept pushing slowly, more and more of his dick was entering inside my ass, I was screaming and tears started falling down from my eyes, he continued all the way, I felt his dick deep inside me like it almost reached my stomach, I was in terrible pain... He started thrusting in and out, I felt like he was tearing me in half, he then pulled my hair and turned my head to see my crying face and to look me in the eyes while he was fucking me, he seemed to enjoy his dominance... Fortunately he did not last long inside my tight hole, he moaned loudly, it was more like a roar of a wild animal, and started shooting inside me, I felt streams of hot semen traveling inside my body, that was the weirdest feeling... He finished and left me on the couch covered with tears, cum and blood, yes there was some blood coming out..."

I was shocked, couldn't say a world, I've never heard those details before.

"Wow, that's very brutal, what a story," John said with a surprised voice.

"Yes indeed," Angela replied with a smirk.

It was late after midnight when John excused himself and went home to have some sleep. I'm pretty sure he was going to masturbate once or twice before sleeping.

Angela and I were staying in the cabin, I walked her to the bedroom as she was dizzy from all that alcohol and could barley walk straight. When we sat on the bed, she suddenly slid her hand under my short to find it all wet with precum.

"I was sure that story made you horny, look at you all wet," she said with a smile.

"It looks like you're a little turned on too," I replied while touching her wet underwear.

"I thought it was a painful experience honey," I commented in a sarcastic tone.

"It was actually back then, but now when I think about it, I get very aroused," she replied.

"So you still think about Earl?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but it's only sexual fantasies, when I masturbate," she replied.

Oh shit, I don't believe she said that, she just confessed to have masturbated thinking of Earl.

"You like that don't you? It turns you on," she said with a playful voice while playing with my cock.

"Would you like to see me fucking Earl... hmmm?" She asked.

I was speechless and too afraid to answer, but my rising cock made things obvious.

"I know you would," she stated.

Then she stood up, removed her top and her bra to reveal her big tits, and she began playing with them, squeezing them together while pinching her nipples. I was masturbating to that wonderful show.

"Earl used to fuck those titties hard, and spread his massive cum all over them, " she said with a light moaning.

She pulled down her short and panties, put one leg on the bed next to me and rubbed her wet pussy.

"Get over here and eat my pussy," she ordered.

I put my head in between her legs and started to lick her pussy, it was delicious, lots of juice was dripping out.

"Ohhh yeah... Good boy... You know how many times Earl drilled that pussy with his huge cock?" She continued her dirty talk.

I couldn't hold any longer.

"Angy baby... I'm gonna cum... Ahhhh" My cock finally exploded and spurted cum all over my belly.

"Oh finally that poor cock is relieved," she said with a smile.

12