Long Road to Wife Sharing Ch. 03

Story Info
Some hot pictures and more.
2.3k words
4.1
25k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----- THE MORNING AFTER ------

I woke up in the morning, actually it was noon, Angela was still sleeping.

Lots of thoughts were travelling my mind, some are arousing, some are confusing, some are even disturbing.

What worried me the most were the probable consequences of last night's events.

Yes I always had the fantasy of sharing my wife with other men, but I also did not want to loose the love and respect of Angela.

Now she knows that the idea of her fucking another man was a major turn on for me, maybe she always knew, but last night we went deep into that fantasy, she saw how far I was willing to go and how much pleasure it gave me, even the domination and humiliation part.

I feared that this whole thing would damage my relationship with Angela, maybe I was exaggerating, but yes I had a moment of panic and regret.

Angela woke up and from the moment she opened her eyes she turned to me and smiled, looking very fresh and relaxed, it was obvious that she had a good sleep.

She rolled over towards me, gave me a hug and pressed her naked body against mine.

We started kissing and caressing each other, her kisses were so sweet and tender, her touch was very soft, I felt the warmth of her body, the beat of her heart, and the wetness of her vagina.

She turned around, pressed her butt against my erected cock, so I went on kissing and massaging the area from her lower back up to her shoulders and neck, a very sensitive and arousing area for Angela.

I slid my cock in between her thighs and rub it on her clitoris, she was very much aroused and did not take long to reach orgasm.

She then lied on her back while I went on top of her to perform the old missionary position.

We kissed and made love passionately, our bodies pressed against each other and moving together.

I was able to go on for a good period of time, long enough to give Angela her second orgasm, we exploded at the same time and I emptied my load inside her.

"Good morning baby," she said.

"Good morning sweet heart", I replied.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Not bad, you?" I asked.

"Little tired after last night," she replied.

"Yeah, it was a long night," I stated.

"Did you like it? " she asked.

"Yeah of course, it was fun and arousing," I replied.

"Hope I did not cross the lines, you know I was a little drunk," she said.

"No no don't worry, I don't mind at all you going a little wild from time to time ... and actually I enjoyed it too," I replied.

"Well I'm glad that you liked it, but you know it's just fantasies, nothing real about it, to spice things up that's all," she stated.

"Yeah I know, nothing wrong about adding some action to our sex life," I said.

"I don't mind as long as it remains fantasies, and it's kinda cool to be able to share them together," she confirmed.

"Last night was really hot, but what I prefer the most is when we make love like we did now," she added.

"Same for me ... love you baby," I said with a smile.

"Love you too," she replied, and gave me a long kiss.

This was a big relief, all my concerns were gone and I was thinking straight again, after all I did exaggerate and went too far with my thoughts.

Angela loves me, she wasn't going to turn into a dominant bitch in one night.

She knew I have the fantasy of watching her with another man, but it's not a big deal, she has her own fantasies too, there is nothing wrong with sharing fantasies and adding some twists to our sexual life.

------ THE PICTURE --------

Later in the afternoon, John came over to my house while Angela was out shopping.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Not much, except I'm having a bad headache ... we drank too much last night," John replied.

"Yeah we did, but it was fun," I agreed.

"Angela is super cool, you know sharing with us drinks and stories," John stated.

"Her story surprised you, huh?" I asked.

"Well yeah it was ... hot," he replied.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked.

"Honestly ... yes," he replied.

"And you? How does it feel to hear a story of your wife with another guy?" John asked.

"It turns me on too, makes me horny," I replied.

"Really? Wow!" He expressed with big surprise.

"Yeah, it's kinda like a fantasy, quite common between men," I explained.

"I know what you mean, I had that feeling sometimes with my ex-wife ... I remember one time we were at the pool, she was dancing in front of me and teasing me, and I saw a guy next to us glancing at her, I knew he was turned on, and instead of getting mad I got horny, " he told me.

"Exactly, it's that kind of feeling, I bet you masturbated on that later," I said.

"You got that right, I did masturbate multiple times," he replied.

"My fantasies goes beyond that, I would imagine that guy fucking my wife," I said.

"Just fantasies? What if it really happens, you know Angela fucking another guy, what would that make you feel?" He asked.

"I don't know exactly, it's a little complicated, but what I do know is that it's turning me on like hell," I replied.

"I have a confession to make ... something I feel a little guilty about," he said.

"What is it? You can tell me anything," I reassured him.

"Remember yesterday when we where sitting at the terrace, Angela was sunbathing and you took a little nap?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied, and I knew what he was about to tell me, my heart was beating fast, my cock started to erect.

"Well, the bikini top of Angela accidently fell down and her breast popped out, I couldn't help but stare and got a hard on ... I'm sorry," he finally confessed.

Hearing that from John made my cock fully erected.

"It's ok man don't worry about it, you saw a tit and you were turned on, it's completely normal," I replied, while trying to remain cool.

"Did she see you looking?" I asked.

"No I don't think so ... I mean I hope not" he replied.

"It's ok, no big deal ... so ... what do you think? Did you like what you saw?" I asked, intending to take the conversation to another level.

"I would be lying if I said no, her tits are perfect, big sweet nipples ... made my cock hard in a second," he replied with lust.

"So you think she's hot?" I asked.

"Yeah sure she is ... the guys at work think so too," he replied.

"Really?! What do they say?" I asked with enthusiasm.

"Stuff, you know when guys talk about women," he replied.

"I wanna hear what they say," I demanded.

"No I don't think it's appropriate," he said.

"I don't care, the next time they talk about Angela I want you to record it," I insisted.

"Damn man, you really wanna hear that ... well I don't know, I'll try," he replied.

"I wanna ask you something, I understand if you refuse to answer ... Did you masturbate thinking of Angela after you saw her tit?" I asked.

"Umm, Ok I won't lie ... yeah I was very horny and I masturbated ... but that's not all, now since we're talking straight ... I did something horrible," he replied.

"What come on tell me," I said.

I did not believe that he was going to tell me about the picture.

"Well I ... I took a picture with my phone," he confessed with hesitation.

"You have a picture of Angela showing her bare tit?" I asked.

I was horny to a point that my cock was about to explode inside my shorts.

John did not dare to speak, he just nodded with his head to confirm.

"Man I wanna see it," I demanded.

John was a little confused, he wasn't sure what to do, but finally took his phone to search for the picture, then handed it to me.

I looked at his phone, and here it was, Angela lying on the long chair and her tit completely out of the bikini top, OMG what a picture.

My heart was about to stop, I couldn't hold it anymore, I reached for my cock and started to jerk off, it was the first time that I masturbate in front of John.

"Wow man, that's a big erection you got there," John stated while he took his cock out and started masturbating.

From that moment on, things got a little out of hand, we lost control.

Me and my best friend were masturbating looking at my wife's tit, my brain couldn't absorb the situation, it was like a dream.

"Ouffff, nice tits, I bet they taste good too," John said with a horny voice.

"Very sweet, I like to eat them all the time ... I once gave her orgasm just by sucking her breast, " I teased him.

"Oh man you're so lucky, I would love to suck them," he replied.

"You want to? Well maybe some day if she's drunk enough she'll let you do it," I continued my teasing.

"Really!! Oh wow," he expressed.

"Yeah, maybe you can cum on her tits," I said.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhh," He moaned loudly and started shooting his immense creamy load.

I was at my highest point of excitement, I had the biggest erection ever, I was playing with my cock while looking at Angela's picture and watching John emptying his last drops.

It didn't take me long to explode, big streams of semen flied from my cock in a long intense orgasm.

"Delete the picture from your phone," I demanded, after we cooled down.

"But man it's a nice picture," John replied.

"I'll show other pictures if you want, but I don't want that one to stay on your phone," I said.

"You have pictures of Angela?" He asked.

"Yeah, some very hot ones, Angela allows me to take some erotic pictures of her from time to time, to help me masturbate instead of watching porn," I replied.

"Really! Can you show me a picture?" John asked after deleting the picture on his phone.

I got my laptop and opened the folder where the pictures are stored.

I chose a close up picture of Angela standing topless showing her big firm breasts.

I hesitated for a second but the excitement was very high, and even though I had just masturbated, my cock was fully erected again, so I couldn't stop and gave the laptop to John.

The expressions on his face were obvious, he was amazed and turned on.

"Wooooow, they're amazing, just like I imagined them!" He expressed.

He stared at the picture for a while then moved to the next one, where Angela is holding her breasts and squeezing them together with a horny look.

That picture was incredibly hot, very erotic, John was surprised and speechless for a moment.

"Ohhhh my god, look at those big tits," he expressed, and instantly pulls out his dick and started jerking off.

He wanted to see more and moved to another picture. In this one, Angela was showing her whole body, she was wearing only a thong, the side of her ass could be seen.

"Fucking hot body," he whispered with a horny voice.

The comments of John on my wife's pictures were turning me on like hell, I was playing with my cock under my shorts.

The last picture dropped like a bomb on John.

It was taken from behind, Angela was completely naked and bending down to show her bare ass and a part of her pussy.

"FUUUUUCK, She's gonna make me cum," he shouted and started bursting his load, he was so horny that his second load was even bigger than the first one.

After a few minutes, John was still recovering and was reviewing the pictures again.

"I can't believe those amazing pictures, I could look at them all day," he stated.

He then noticed that there was another folder in the same location.

"What do you have in that folder?" He asked.

"No not that one," I replied, but did not do a thing to stop him, I actually wanted him to see it.

He opened the folder that contained two movies, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asked.

I Nodded with my head to confirm.

"No way man, I wanna watch it," he said.

I did not say a word, so he took that as a yes and opened the first movie.

It was a short movie, about 5 minutes, of Angela giving me a blowjob.

I was sitting on the couch while she was kneeling on the carpet in front of me, she started slow and easy, then continued with a wild sucking and licking, slapping my cock on her tongue and tits until I cam in her mouth, and she was looking at the camera the whole time.

John was stunned by that movie, he watched it twice while he was masturbating until he came one more time.

Watching that movie with John gave me an amazing turn on, I did not last the first minute, I released my load than just looked at John masturbating while watching Angela sucking my cock.

I instantly closed the laptop before John could open the second movie, it was crazy.

To be continued ...