Long Road to Wife Sharing Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela helps John to recover after surgery.
1.9k words
4.07
16.1k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having shared everything with John, from fantasies to pictures and videos, there was really nothing to hide anymore, our talks on this subject became more open.

John would freely express his attraction towards Angela and how she always looks hot and sexy.

As for me, I was excited and wished to take things to another level, but without having an actual plan to do so.

Few weeks has passed until an opportunity presented itself.

Sometimes something good comes from something bad.

John had to undergo a surgery to treat varicose in his legs and testicles.

He had about three weeks recovery and had to rest as much as possible.

The doctor gave him some advices that could help him recover faster, one of them is massaging with oil the injured area, that is his upper legs and testicles.

That's where I got my idea and talked the matter over with Angela.

The first thing was to let John stay with us during his recovery period so we could help him, and Angela was totally ok with the idea.

In the first three days John was still suffering from surgery and had some difficult times, but he got over it with our help, specially Angela who was very helpful and understanding.

Next was convincing Angela to help John with his shower for it was a bit hard to manage it by himself.

"I don't know it sounds little weird ... you're sure John would be comfortable with that?" Angela wondered.

"John is like family, but he will be too shy to ask, so you have to offer your help," I replied.

She accepted after some hesitation.

John came to me later to tell me that Angela offered to help him with his shower. He was surprised and a little confused.

"Yes I know, just relax and go along with it, we'll see what happens," I told him.

Few days has passed where Angela would help John with his everyday shower.

John would wear his boxers while Angela assisted him to clean himself and avoid injured area, everything went normally.

The final and most important part was letting Angela do the massage for John.

"I wouldn't dare ask her man, no way," John said.

"You have to try ... explain to her that you have no other choice, it will work," I insisted.

Later in the evening, Angela brought up the subject.

"John asked me to help him with an oil massage on his injured area," Angela informed me.

"Yeah it's the doctor advice, you have to help him, he asked you coz he has no other choice," I stated.

"But that includes his testicles, how am I supposed to do it? What if he got ... you know ... turned on?" Angela asked.

"Listen I don't think it's gonna happen right now ... The doctor told him that it will take some time to get back to his normal situation, and that later on he should try to achieve a normal erection and ejaculation ... when he reaches that stage you can stop if you feel uncomfortable," I explained.

"So you're ok with that?" she asked.

"Yes honey we have to help him," I confirmed.

"Ok I'll see what I can do," she accepted.

My plan actually worked, and the real action began.

John updated me every day with details of what was happening in the shower.

During the first session, she rubbed the oil on his upper legs and started the massage.

She then moved to his inner thighs, he got aroused and his cock stirred.

She hesitated for a moment then continued, slowly pulled the leg opening of his boxers to slid her hand from under it and reach his testicles.

John was shocked, till that moment he did not believe that such thing would happen.

The touch of her hand on his balls travelled like electricity through John's body, his heart pounded fast, he could hardly breath, and even though he wasn't completely recovered his cock began to rise.

Angela felt the tension and looked him in the eyes to see the excitement and arousal on his face, then shyly turned away.

She massaged his testicles with a little shaky hand as she was nervous.

Afraid of what might happen, she did not wait long to end the session.

In the second session, Angela proceeded with the same routine except that she was more comfortable and not as much nervous as the first time.

She was sitting on a chair while John was standing in the shower facing her.

Her low cut top was showing a big part of her cleavage, and John couldn't but look at her tits.

When she started to massage his testicles, John's cock was already erected, and did not take long to reach full erection.

While she was rubbing his balls from under the boxer's leg openning, the top of the boxer slid down and the head of John's hard cock popped out.

"Shit ... I'm sorry," John apologised and quickly covered his cock.

"Oh no it's ok," Angela replied.

"I'm really sorry about that, I didn't mean it," he explained.

"I know, don't worry about it ... looks like you're recovering," she said.

"The doctor said that it will take some time, but he didn't know that a beautiful woman was going to help me recover," John flirted with Angela.

He made her blush, and without saying a word she smiled and gave him a cunning look.

After Angela had finished and left him alone, John masturbated to empty his swollen hard prick.

Two days later, I was still at the office working late in the evening, when I received a text message from John.

"You're not gonna believe what happened," he wrote.

"Tell me," I texted back.

"Angela masturbated me, I'll tell you everything when you come home," he answered.

I felt like my universe stopped for a moment, I was confused and extremely excited.

Of course I couldn't wait to come home, so I called John from the office and asked him to fill me in on details, so he told me everything:

"

She returned from work early in the afternoon and seemed in a good mood.

She was looking very hot with that tight skirt and a white blouse unbuttoned at the top to reveal her beautiful cleavage.

I was turned on and couldn't but stay near her.

She wanted to relax and have a drink so I sat next to her, fixed her a drink and lighted up her cigarette.

We had some talks and laughs, at times I got so close to her that my hand would accidently touch her bare thighs.

She noticed that I was showing interest in her and didn't seem to mind, of course I did not cross the lines.

"I never had the chance to really thank you for your help and care ... I don't know what I would have done without you," I thanked her with my hand rested on her shoulder.

"You're welcome," she replied with a smile.

I then moved my hand gently to caress her cheek for just 2 seconds and removed it, she looked at me with a shy smile.

"Isn't it time for your shower?" It was her who took the initiation.

In the shower, everything went as usual except that she was still wearing her sexy outfit.

When she sat on the chair to work on my massage, her skirt was sliding up on her thighs and I could clearly see her bra from under the blouse.

Damn how hot she was, I wanted to tear up that blouse, lift her skirt up to her ass and ...

Umm okay I'm sorry, so back to what happened ...

She really took her time with the massage and was relaxed and comfortable, she even became very good at it.

Needless to say that my cock was rock hard form the beginning and she definitely knew that.

She was massaging my balls in a certain way that seemed to me like masturbation, slow and steady rhythm and she was reaching a little higher to touch the base of my cock.

She even pulled further more the leg of my boxers to completely free my balls and so they were hanging in front of her eyes.

I then let the head of my cock pop from under the boxer and it was all covered with pre-cum.

She stopped for a second, looked directly at me and her eyes couldn't lie, they were saying: "Yes empty that load".

I grabbed her hand and moved it away from my balls, she was shocked as she thought that I wanted her to stop.

I then removed my boxers to stand completely naked in front of her with my cock standing high and fully erected.

I took her hand and put it on my cock.

"Please don't stop," I said.

She looked at me with an "OMG" expression on her face, she was nervous but didn't stop, and started wanking me slowly with her soft hand.

From the way she was admiring my cock, it was obvious that she was turned on.

She saw me looking at her tits so she lifted up her torso to give me a better view.

"You're tits are wonderful," I complimented her, and the compliment made her horny.

I reached for her bra from under the blouse, cupped one tit and squeezed it, a part of my hand touched the delicious flesh of her tit.

She instantly removed my hand, I was not allowed to touch her.

But she wasn't angry, instead she unbuttoned one more of her blouse's buttons to completely reveal her bra and the major part of her breast, I could even see her nipple down there .

She milked my cock with a faster rhythm, and with her other hand she played with my balls, and kept looking me in the eyes with a horny look.

It was the beginning of the end for me, I started feeling the tension of a big orgasm all over my body, and moaning from pleasure, I was in heaven.

"Ahhh," Angela let go a little moan when the first shot of my cum landed on her face, it was a moan of pleasure, surprise and excitement that she couldn't hide.

Shot after shot kept bursting from my cock while I was moaning loudly, she milked me until the last drop.

The time I had finished, she had cum on her face, her tits, her legs and all over her hand, and left the bathroom without saying a word.

"

I too ended the phone call without saying much.

It's hard to describe how I felt, it was actually different feelings mixed together.

All I knew was that my cock was swollen to a point that actually hurts, and was dripping pre-cum.

I had to go to the restrooms and empty my load.

Later that night in the bedroom, I was grabbing Angela's ass and fucking her wet pussy, she was bending on the bed in a doggy style.

I pulled her hair and slapped her ass while I was slamming her hard, she was moaning in pleasure and had a wild expression on her face.

I never had seen her that horny before, maybe because she was being fucked by a man, while two hours ago she was masturbating another and was covered with his cum.

And it happened that the other man was right in the next room, and was possibly hearing her moaning.

Isn't that sharing?

To be continued ...