Long Simmering Swing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I caught my breath, I playfully slapped her butt, ‘Smack!’

“Ow!”

“Come on baby, we need to get moving or we’ll be late for class. Would you like to join me for a shower?”

“Sure Baby, if you let me suck your dick again,” she said with an impish laugh still bent over, sprawled out and leaking cum.

I helped her up and led her to the tub shower. The warm spray felt heavenly, rinsing away the sweat, rinsing away the dried sexual secretions from last night and the fresh sexual secretions from moments ago. What felt even more heavenly were my soapy hands gliding across her incredible body, washing all those nice creases and crevasses, mounds and valleys, under her boobs, between her boobs, between her legs, between her buttocks, across her tits, across her taut ass, and down her shapely legs. Having her soapy hands gliding across my body and intimately washing me was almost equally as good.

I wasn’t about to push her away from my cock so we lingered a little too long in the shower. We had to rush to make it to the campus and to class on time. Forget breakfast, forget my usual three cups of coffee, we had to hustle. I know she was embarrassed to be seen with wet hair and without a trace of make up, wearing the same outfit she wore the day before. It was obvious that she had shacked up the night before, but hell, it was college and no one really gave it a second thought except perhaps some of her sorority sisters.

12