Long Simmering Swing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To show you and her that she's mine."

"You didn't have to prove that," I said realizing that there was a lingering problem.

"I've seen how she looks at you, at how you look at her."

"Hey, I married V, you're marrying Ginger. She loves you man. Treat her good."

"I know she still has a thing for you. I still have a thing for Vanessa, and you still have a thing for Ginger."

What he said was true. I didn't think V had a thing for him and felt kind of smug. "V told me that Bubba and the guys watched you and Ginger."

He glared at me. "They did once, pissed me off. The second time I went after them. I wanted to smash all five of those bastards. They could have stomped me, but Bubba wrestled me down and kept me down until I cooled off. No one got hurt, but Ginger grabbed her clothes and ran out crying. Bubba then told the other guys that from now on, we were off limits, that Ginger was a special girl, and that if any of them ever messed with her or us again, he would put them in the hospital. Ya know, for an animal, Bubba's got a sense of decency."

"If you say so." I'd heard about the fight. But I still couldn't get over that he wanted me to watch him fuck her. I decided I'd better drop it.

The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were nice, if you're into that sort of thing. And the wedding was a wedding. Ginger looked lovely and Jake was a handsome groom. As they left the church, his RTOC buddies formed a tunnel for them with drawn swords. I thought it was a bit much, but then again it was sort of neat.

As they left for their honeymoon, I wondered if and when I'd see them again. Jake was to report for pilot training in two weeks. He had a six-year stint in the Air Force to look forward too and I had great job waiting for me. It seemed unlikely that our paths would cross again anytime soon.

12