Long Stemmed Beauties

Story Info
Lovely secretaries in high heels and nylons.
1.2k words
3.89
102.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chevalier
Chevalier
58 Followers

After two years as a Field Representative for Tyro Plastics, I was promoted to Company Headquarters as the new Regional Sales Manager. At twenty-five, I was the youngest employee to ever have attained that lofty position. Little did I realize the promotion would also entail some rather unexpected benefits. I met the girls my first day on the job. The Production VP was giving me the grand tour and our last stop was my new office on the top floor.

As we stepped off the elevator, my feet sank into expensive, plush carpeting. There was a short entrance hall, which led directly to the reception alcove. Here two desks were set flanking a polished door bearing my name on a shiny gold plaque. At these desks sat two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. The VP had informed me, when first discussing my move to Headquarters, that I would be assigned two secretaries. One to handle inter-departmental duties and the other would oversee regional field matters. What he failed to tell me was how drop-dead gorgeous they would be.

The one to the left was a statuesque Venus with long yellow hair and dazzling blue eyes. Imagine a blonde Racquel Welch only bustier and that's Samantha. Sam, as she prefers to be called, gave me a knock out friendly smile as the VP made the introductions. Her counterpart was an equally stunning looker named Diana. She was a brunette with mysterious green eyes and a dynamite figure. Her ripe, full lips were colored a bright cherry red and, as we exchanged hellos, my mind wondered what they would taste like.

Immediately, I shrugged away those kinds of fantasies.

As much as these two lovely ladies were feast for my bachelor eyes, I was all too aware of the importance of my new position and the subsequent challenge it would pose. If I did not perform to maximum effort from day one, I had no doubts I'd soon be back in the field. Thus, I had decided to put my personal life on hold, including romance, until I was securely locked into the job.

Fortunately that was not a problem. It turned out that both Sam and Diana were dedicated professionals, each possessing an abundance of business know-how to get the work done. Most of the time I had merely to suggest a possible course of action and they would go out and complete the task quickly and efficiently way beyond my expectations. The three of us quickly became the most productive team in the department. Of course I never minded coming in each day to two such beautiful women. Being an ardent legman, I was especially pleased that both these beauties were amply endowed in that category. Each of them having been graced with long, shapely limbs.

Time seemed to race along and before I knew it my first quarterly finance report was due for the big management sales conference. There was lots of work to be done and those last few days before the deadline were extremely hectic. All of us put in long hours. One particular evening I offered to give the girls a ride home, realizing they had missed their train because of staying overtime.

Sliding in behind the wheel of my car, I was embarrassed to see a copy LEG ART magazine that I had left absent-mindedly on the passenger seat. Diana, getting in first, saw the issue and picked it up. She smiled coyly and held it up for Sam to see. My face must have turned beet red as my mind tried to fabricate an explanation. To my relief, none was required.

Both girls looked at each other as if sharing some kind of private message. Then Diana turned to me and said, "Well, it's certainly nice to see you don't always think about business." With that she tossed the mag onto the back seat and I got the engine going. The following day the three of us were back to our regular busy routine and I didn't give the incident any further thought. With their invaluable assistance, the report was finished a day early and presented it to the VP. When he called me, the next day, it was to tell me my presentation had been a huge success. He was extremely pleased with my performance and predicted my future with the company would be a very long and profitable one. You can imagine my elation as I put down the receiver and sat back in my padded swivel chair with my hands cupped behind my head. Yes sir, things were moving along just fine.

Of course I also realized that I had to share my good fortune with Diana and Sam. Without their loyal efforts, none of my success would have been possible. Thus, on the way home that night, I stopped at a nearby florist. I ordered each of them a dozen long stemmed red roses and instructed the clerk to have them delivered to the office early the next morning.

Shortly after nine, the girls came charging into my office, each of them beaming as they held their bouquets of the sweet smelling flowers. Before they could say a single word, I stood up and handed them each a white envelope containing bonus checks.

They were completely surprised.

"That's for being the two best secretaries a manager ever had," I explained happily.

"Oh, Paul," Sam exclaimed as she impulsively leaned closer and kissed my cheek. "You're so wonderful."

"Ditto," chimed Diana, looking at me with a weird Mona Lisa type smile. It was more like a hungry feline seeing the canary for the first time. "We'll have to find some special way to thank you," she added with a mischievous twinkle in her smoky jade eyes.

"Just keep up the great work. That's all the thanks I need."

As they exited, each of them smelling the heady perfume of the roses, I was struck for the millionth time as to how truly lucky I was to have them on my team. Just how lucky I was about to find out.

As I walked out of the elevator the next morning, I was greeted by a sight guaranteed to warm the blood of any man over the age of puberty. Standing to the side of her desk was Samantha. She was bent over, legs apart, running her hands up over her sheer nylon encased legs. The stockings were black with seams running up the back. She wore a short, hip hugging gray skirt with a wide, black leather belt and a dazzling snow-white shirt that contrasted her tanned golden skin to perfection. Finally the attire that attracted my singular attention were her shoes. They were sexy black pumps with four-inch stiletto heels. It was these shoes that arched her full calves and thus accentuated her formidable gams.

Seeing me over her shoulder, she continued smoothing the stockings and greeted me innocently. "Good morning, Paul. Looks like it's going to be a great day."

Attempting to avert my gaze from her round, full derriere, I mumbled a reply in kind. That was when Diana appeared from around the corner carrying a stack of folders and I knew I was in big trouble. She was attired almost exactly as Sam, the only differences being her blouse was a light blue and around her neck she wore an ivory cameo broach on a black velvet choker. Other than that, she also was decked out in wicked high heels, hosiery and a very tight skirt that rode the sway of her hips as she walked.

Chevalier
Chevalier
58 Followers