Long Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marijke
Marijke
27 Followers

Robby moved between her spread legs and opened her lips with two fingers. He gave her slit a few licks and then nibbled softly on her clitoris. As Mindy's breath began to come out in small gasps he grabbed the can and started filling her hole with whipped cream. The cold cream sent shivers throughout Mindy's body.

Robby licked the whole area clean of cream and paid special attention to her now flowing hole. All visual evidence of their erotic meal were gone but both bodies were still invisibly sticky. Neither one of them noticed it as he put the head of his dick in her recently cleaned virginal passage. Their pubic mounds crushed together, mixing the different color hairs into one. She grabbed her ankles with her hands to spread her legs even farther apart and give him every millimeter of room she could to get him as deep in her as possible.

When they were both moaning and sweating with their passion and efforts, he rolled to the side and in one fluent motion she was now on top of him without losing penetration. In Mindy's new position she was now in control. She put her feet on the bed and squatted over him. This made it possible for her to ride him in long strokes. She varied the speed and intensity; prolonging their point of climax. Many times Robby felt the turmoil in his scrotum and penis; only to feel it ebb away again to the background.

Finally, with their bodies' slick with sweat and slapping rhythmaticly where the two bodies met; his balls slapped her anus, adding to her excitement. They finally exploded in a mutual climax that sent them each to the brink of unconsciousness. They collapsed on each other and hugged until their blood pressure and pulse returned to normal.

They returned to the shower and removed all traces, visible and invisible, of their afternoon meal. Mindy put back on the sandals and house coat with the three missing buttons and Robby reluctantly put on his trunks. Mindy made coffee while Robby cooked them a more substantial meal in the form of an omelet. Their talks skipped from one subject to another. Mindy admitted that she had a thing with shoes. "It's not shoes actually... but rather the lack of them. I can't stand walking around in bare feet. I sometimes feel pangs of jealousy when I see horses with shoes that don't easily come off." They both laughed at her subject of comparison but Robby said he understood.

Love was never mentioned again that day and it seemed like it was a subject neither one of them wanted to approach. The afternoon crept by and Mindy finally said, "It's time I go home." She said this in a quiet melancholy voice that correctly relayed their mood at this impasse. At the door they kissed and Robby said, "I'll expect you tomorrow as soon as my mother has left for work."

"I'll watch for her to leave and bring over some food. Today's picnic was both unique and delightful but hardly nourishing. I think we need all the strength we can muster!" They both laughed at this and parted with one last peck and look of desire.

When Mindy left, Robby went through the house straightening up and cleaning in a effort to remove all signs of their day of sex and frolic. He put his mother's shower cap back where he had gotten it, the wet towels in the hamper and he even put fresh ones out to replace them. He stripped the sheets off of his bed and was a little shocked and secretly pleased to see a large wet stain on his mattress that would serve well as a constant and secrete memento to Mindy and what they had done. He gathered up the photographs and put them in a safe hiding place. Putting new linens proved more of a problem but was eventually conquered. With everything cleaned and all signs of their illicit affair wiped clean he went back to his room and fantasized over the nude photographs of Mindy until his mother came home.

The night dragged on until he announced that he was going to make it an early night. He said goodnight to his mother and went to his room and closed the door. He stripped naked, retrieved the photos, and with his reading light he once again went over the photos taking in minute details that he hadn't noticed before. The pictures of her brought up a steel hard erection and Robby knew that he wouldn't be able to have rest and a good night's sleep unless he did anything about it. He took the picture he had taken from between her legs and began to stroke his penis. In his mind he imagined how it was to be between those creamy white thighs and invading the bright red cavern. His vision included the smells and sounds of her and together was enough to cause a massive ejaculation that sent warm streams of white and clear liquids across the room and cascading over his clenched fist. This helped him rest but he didn't fall asleep until after two am.

Although the word love was taboo, the concept filled Robby's fitful dreams. He woke up with the sound of his mother closing the front door. He watched her get into her car and drive away to work. He thought about dressing but almost instantly decided it wouldn't be worth the effort. If plans went as he imagined them, in a few minutes they would both be naked and in his bed. He waited to see Mindy crossing the lawn and every once in awhile his eyes would dart to the clock next to his bed. Ten minutes passed and then fifteen; he was starting to get worried. When he finally decided to act he went to his chest of drawers and started to open it when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Robby?" a whispered voice inquired.

"Where are you? My mother has been gone for almost a half an hour. I expected you ages ago..."

"We can't do this. It is wrong and I'm sorry I dragged you into my problems. You are a sweet guy and deserve much better than me. I have decided that we shouldn't see each other again. It wouldn't have lasted anyway..."

"You can't do this!" Robby interrupted her as the fear and panic started to raise the pressure in his veins. He felt his face turning red in frustration.

"It's for the best... I took advantage of you and for that I am sorry..."

"I won't let you do this!" Robby shouted in the phone. The panic had now taken complete control of him and he blurted out, "You seem to forget I still have those pictures of you! I demand that you come here within the next five minutes or I will give them to Johnny as a present. I want you to strip there and come to me naked!" Before he hung up the phone he added, "Leave your shoes there too. I want you completely naked!"

When he slammed the receiver on the phone, a feeling of utter shame washed over him. How could he say those things to her? How could he treat her that way? He had never experienced love but thought that his feelings for her were very close. His mind raced as he stood by the glass doors of the den watching the rock fence separating their properties. He had decided to call her back and apologies when he saw movement in her yard. She went to the gate but soon returned, finding his gate locked. He couldn't see if she was naked as she walked along the fence and stopped. He saw her looking for a foothold on her side of the fence and when she found it she raised herself up and mounted the top of the fence. She was completely and utterly naked. Her bare foot was visible at the end of her creamy white leg. Bracing herself with her hands she dismounted in the same way. When she was in his yard she seemed to be completely defeated. The self assured stride he had once noticed and admired was completely gone and she looked that she was utterly defeated. Robby was screaming inside his head at the sight of her. He wanted to reach out to her and say how sorry he was that he had threatened her. His mind raced to look for a way to make this up to her.

He opened the glass doors and stepped back. Mindy stepped into the den and instantly went to her knees before him. She grabbed his penis and silently stuck it in her mouth and sucked.

Robby was still in an emotional turmoil and was racking his brain for a way to make it up to her. When she dropped to her knees and took him silently into her mouth he was taken completely by surprise. It took him a few seconds to react but eventually reached down to her and lifted her head from his penis and up toward his face. He could see that tears had created streams down both of her cheeks. Her nose was red and a clear drip of mucus hung precariously from her left nostril. He looked into her bloodshot eyes and said, "I'm sorry." His lips made the words but his throat refused to cooperate and the statement was silent. He hesitantly brushed his lips to hers and tasted the salt of her tears. Slowly his lips began to work against hers and eventually received a response from her. Her tong crept into his mouth and he embraced her harder and reciprocated the passion. He broke the kiss off and moved his tong over her cheeks drinking her tears. He covered the tip of her nose and gently consumed the moisture that dripped out.

Finding his voice Robby repeated his apology and explained that he did it in a panic at the thought of never seeing her again. She cut off his excuses with her mouth and her hands moved from the small of his back; one going to the back of his neck and the other one to his left butt cheek. She used both hands to bring them closer together. Their bodies molded together completely with her breasts crushed against his lower chest. This, and the passion created by their kiss, started their bodies to react. Robby's penis pointed stiffly upward; trapped between the two bodies. Mindy could feel the first drops of her vaginal juices race down the inside of her right leg; as Robby moved one of his hands from the back of her head to her butt.

His finger worked its way up and down her crack; eventually stopping at her tightly closed anus. Carefully, with help of her pussy juice he worked one finger through the muscular barrier and pushed it the second digit of his finger. A deep moan escaped her lips and she said, "Fuck me... NOW!"

Robby pulled his finger out and swept her up in his arms. With her arms wrapped around his neck, he carried her to his bedroom. He softly put her on the bed and got next to her. They kissed and their legs entwined; his leg worked between her legs and his knee rubbed her wet vaginal lips. This got another moan from her so he started to pick at one of her nipples, getting it rock hard.

He moved his leg from between hers and pushed her onto her side. From behind he raised her leg and entered her. He pumped her franticly and her moans soon changed to groans. They both felt their climaxes approaching and were sweating in their mutual effort to reach them.

Robby was awakened by Mindy kissing him. He opened his eyes and saw her hovering over his face. She said, "I've made coffee and sandwiches for us... can you get up and we will eat them on the kitchen table. I don't think we want bread crumbs in our bed."

Our bed... That statement ricocheted around Robby's head. She said, 'our bed.' Not your bed or your parents bed but our bed... Her statement made him feel like he had a real hold on her and this wouldn't be a question of days, weeks or months. They sat across from each as they ate their food and drank their coffee. When they were finished Mindy took the dishes to the sink and Robby watched her walk. He noticed that the proud thoroughbred gait had returned. He admired her naked hips as the swayed. His eyes traveled down and noticed a scratch marring the inside of her creamy white skin. With a frown of shame and regret his gaze went to her feet. She really had beautiful feet. The toes were long and straight but he noticed, again with a pang of shame pulling at his heart, that she had a fresh wound on one of her big toes.

He went to her and again swept her from her feet and carried her to their bed. Laying her down, he took her leg and pulled it to him. He placed a series of soft kisses and licks on the scrape on her inner thigh. After a couple of minutes he moved to her feet and did the same to her wounded toe. "I'm sorry," he repeated again. "I promise I will never intentionally hurt you again."

Robby ran his finger over the bridge of her nose. For the first time she realized that she wore no makeup and she looked fantastic. Also for the first time he noticed that she had a light sprinkling of freckles over her nose. Every part of her was perfect. He had never seen anyone as beautiful as Mindy.

"What are you thinking about, " Mindy asked as studied his expression and eyes.

"I was just thinking that I would like to take you out. This is great but I would like to see and be seen with you in public."

"Maybe we can."

"How? When?"

"There is something I need to tell you. Johnny is going to ship out to Vietnam next week. We have known about it for a few months now and I think that is one of the main reasons he has changed. He is scared." She started to play with his hair and continued, "We've agreed that I would go back to Boston after he leaves. He thinks it will be easier for everyone if I stayed there. That is the reason I told you that I couldn't see you again. Until today I was committed to Johnny's plan..."

"But you aren't anymore?"

She thought about her answer for a few seconds; seeming to be looking for the right words "I don't want to lose you. I thought I could but when we talked this morning I knew I couldn't. Your threat hurt but I would have come over here even if you hadn't threatened me. I see you in everyone I see; I also dream about you in my sleep. I don't think I can or want to live without you."

"Are you going to asked Johnny for a divorce?"

"I can't... Not now... Not yet... He has enough on his plate right now. I can't tell him a week before he goes to war..."

"When are you planning to tell him? A month or six months from now will be just as bad for him. His losing you to me won't be welcome anytime..."

"I know it doesn't make sense but we've got to do it my way!"

Robby realized that he wouldn't be able to change her mind and was just happy that they could have a future. "Will you go out with me next Saturday?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Just try to get out of it! We've talked enough; kiss me; fuck me; make me scream with desire!"

Mindy turned over and picked up his limp penis. She gives it a couple of dry pulls and then puts it in her mouth. Slowly it reacts to her manipulations and grows hard. Looking into his eyes she says, "Remember putting your finger in my ass? I want you to put this there instead. You will be the first and only one to have me there. Will you please do it for me?"

"Let me look to see if we have something here to make it easier." Robby looked all over the house for some acceptable lubricant but couldn't find anything.

Mindy found him in the kitchen and he explained his dilemma. "That's easy... get some butter out of the refrigerator and let's get back to bed."

"Is butter safe?"

"Of course it is... all natural ingredients."

"Won't it be a little cold?"

"You should know that I am willing to suffer for you; an us," she said with a smile.

Robby grabs the butter dish and follows Mindy into their bedroom.

(to be continued)

Marijke
Marijke
27 Followers
12