Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An apprehensive look fluttered across her face, as if she didn't know where to begin. But I had decided to forge ahead into the unknown and, if she wasn't comfortable to follow, we could make it up as we went.

"Sit," I said which she did, on the bed, facing me at the side. When she was seated and looked me up and down, smiling faintly, I did the most unlikely thing I could think of. I stripped for her, and rather consciously too, slowly, as if I knew I was the sexiest thing in the world, even if I'm not.

Looking her in the eye, I unbuttoned my shirt, one button at a time, slowly, and dropped it behind me onto the floor. Her eyes swept down my chest as I unbelted and unbuttoned my jeans.

I pulled both off of my ass in one motion and sat as I pushed them and my underwear to my ankles, stepping out of them and removing my socks. Then I stood again, momentarily extended in front of her, my eyes slowly raising to meet hers as my dick hung mostly erect in front of me, and then crawled into bed on my hands and knees, eventually turning so that my head was propped on pillows at the head board and my legs extended and spread to the right and left of her as she shifted and centered herself and faced me again.

She didn't say anything; she just looked at me with her mouth open for a moment and then grinned, shook her head and raised her eyebrows. I took my dick in hand and considered it briefly before I began to stroke it meditatively. She looked somewhat embarrassed at first as her eyes tried to stay focused on my face, but they kept sliding down to my hand as I stroked, my eyes roaming her clothed body as I did so. I wanted her to know that I was jacking-off for her, because of her, looking at her.

Eventually, watching me, she swallowed and said softly, her breathing becoming more rapid, "So Theresa wasn't just making that up."

"Theresa? From the bank Theresa? That was years ago," I paused, wondering what Theresa had said about me, "and she said what?"

She looked me in the eye as she shinnied forward between my legs, getting closer to me. I knew at that moment that we were going to be ok, as she was every bit as excited as I was.

"Theresa said—and I'm quoting now—Theresa said that to look at you in the shower, you had a nice cut of meat and sexy little balls, but when you were excited," and here she laughed at the memory, never taking her eyes off of my cock and again raising her eyebrows "when you were excited, she said, that thing is dangerous."

By now I was fully engorged, and I guessed that Theresa thought eight inches was a dangerous length. It had always served me well I had to admit, and I never felt underdeveloped when I was making love or when women first saw me hard and excited.

"Does it look dangerous, girlfriend?" I said.

"A little" she said in a small voice as she scooted forward some more, her hands now in reach of me, "but sometimes you want something dangerous. . . sometimes."

She closed her eyes and ran her nails up and down my inner thighs as I growled softly to encourage her.

When she had reopened her eyes I grabbed my dick firmly and flexed the muscle to make my head swell like a large, pink mushroom, a dab of clear moisture glistening on the very top.

Letting out another growl I pulled my knees up a bit and folded them away from me and apart so that my dick and balls were on display; my abs were pulled tight and my legs were spread. Jill pulled a little closer and looked me in the eyes, swallowed and looked around for a drink. I gave her mine, which she drained just before she reached for me and placed her hands on either side of my cock, cupping my hand and dick in between hers.

She pulled away my hand and took over, groaning appreciatively as her breathing became rapid. She focused and rubbed her thumb in the slick drop of clear ooze and then started to explore my cock, her fingers fluttering over my length with one hand, while the other played with my balls.

Both of her hands soon focused on my pleasure as one stroked me softly or alternately held me firmly, while the other toyed with the upper shaft, her thumb repeatedly crossing over the sensitive nerve on the underside of the head and making my body jerk in reaction. At one point she wrapped a hand around the base, another atop it surrounded the middle, and she paused to survey the uncovered inches, tickling the bare portion with an upturned thumb as she blew an appreciative breath from her lips.

I sensed that I was close to blowing my load as the volume of fluid oozing from me increased and became more watery. "That's it baby, all over me" she said in a low voice as her ministrations became more designed to make me cum, and as her hips squirmed with mine she allowed a hand to leave me for a moment to explore her breasts, first one and then the other.

As I fought the urge to cum I began to groan and was succeeding in holding back the dam before she bent slightly over my suffering cock and, after swirling her tongue around my engorged purple head, lapped at the clear fluid and whispered "that's a boy, cum all over me baby, come on my face sweetie. Come on baby, mmm, come on."

A sharp exhalation preceded a watery jet that was so liquid that I felt as if I had pissed in one blindingly pleasurable explosion. It made a splattering sound as it hit her in her slightly parted lips and on the cheek and chin as she continued to stroke me.

The second gush to come out was a rope of thick, white batter that also hit her in the mouth, which hovered about two inches away from me.

Tenderly pumping from me as much cum as would come out, she kept me aimed at her face until the jets of cum subsided to a few dribbles that bubbled out and ran down the head and then over her clenched fingers. Her hands now were gliding up and down the wet length of me as the smell of my passion filled the room.

When I opened my eyes she had an appreciate grin on her wet face. Her lips and one cheek were slathered with cum, one strand dangling lewdly from her chin. She took a finger and scooped the dangling wad of it into her mouth and coyly licked and sucked her two fingers clean. As she did so her eyes lit up hungrily as if she were only half aware of my presence and was enjoying the sweetest honey she had ever tasted.

"You boys all taste the same" she said in a sultry voice, as if she was reading my mind.

"How do we taste" I asked in an exhausted voice, now for the first time truly learning about Jill's sexual side.

"Yummy" she said without missing a beat, her eyes finally focusing on me, her lips red and slightly parted as if in anticipation of a kiss.

I tilted my head and leaned into her, which was all of the encouragement she needed to do the same, as we came together in a firm, wet, soft kiss, and another, and still another that brought her ass off of the bed as came up onto her knees, wrapped her arms around my neck and ground her face into mine as if she could pull me into her body with just a kiss.

"I guess you don't mind the taste of cum" she said as I nipped at her lips with my teeth, emphasizing the word 'you' as she said it.

"Not my own" I laughed as I continued to kiss her slightly more softly than she was hinting that she would like, ignoring what else I deduced from her words. I didn't want to hear about other guys or women.

"Some guys. . ." she began to say, pulling away slightly.

"I'm not some guys" I said, ending her sentence. I didn't give her a chance to say more as I reached inside of the shirt she was barely managing to keep on. I pounced on a nipple, engorged and hard and longer to the touch than I had imagined. I pinched and pulled and then rolled it between my index finger and thumb.

Though I feared what I did might hurt a split second after I had done it, in actuality it brought her off of the bed, hissing "yessssssss," her groin arching forward as if to connect with any part of me to quench her desire.

"Unbutton" I said as I removed my hand and leaned back on the pillows, propping my hands behind my head to watch her undress for me. She did so, and quickly, panting and fumbling with the buttons. She pulled the shirt open to reveal her gorgeous breasts, breasts I had seen bare years before, skinny-dipping in a mountain lake, large slightly dangling pears with small, salmon-pink areola, and darker reddish nipples so hard they pushed through most bras.

I once had a fantasy about sliding my cock between those breasts and dismissed it, imagining her too small, but now I realized that it not only would be possible, but that she probably would enjoy it as well, age having made her tits fuller and slightly heavier.

"Hold your hands over your head" I said, and she did so, giving me her full attention and trust. She laced her fingers together over her head like a harem stripper, or like she was bound, and her groin pulsed and writhed from side to side as my fingers fluttered up and down her sides, from her bare armpits to her waist and up again as her breaths came in little sighs. I was surprised how quickly she acquiesced and how comfortable she seemed to be in the slightly submissive pose.

With one hand I palmed her pussy through the cotton sweats and she eagerly pushed against me in answer. I leaned forward and nuzzled my face in one of her armpits, kissing and licking as I gently kneaded her mound, feeling the split of her lips through the cloth.

Her sighs were positively joyous and unselfconscious as I inhaled freshly applied perfume, warmed to the temperature of her over-heated body, and that particular aroma of sweat that can best be described as the smell of a woman's desire.

She reached down and forcefully held my face against her body, her hand firm on the back of my head before I reared up and brusquely pushed her onto her back, her hair falling into a fan behind her head as she pulled me down to her mouth for another kiss, and another, and another, and the feel of her nails raking up and down my sides soon began to awaken again my own longing as she remained bent backward, her legs curled uncomfortably underneath her.

My hair had been tied into a short pony tail until now, but I undid it and let it fall and sweep across her breasts, dangling on first one and then the other as her head rolled from side to side, her eyes closed and a smile on her lips.

Her breasts, one by one, I took in both hands and softly attended to. I kissed and massaged their firm meat, rolled and flicked the nipples, and teasingly drove her higher, finally one by one pulling a nipple into my mouth with my teeth as I felt her hand on the back of my head, her voice now constant and sighing from my incessant and varied tortures.

But I so wanted to taste her, wanted her to cum screaming before I slipped my length into her, wanted to feel her ass wiggling and jerking in my hands as she lost all sense of control and gave herself to me completely and unselfconsciously.

I rose onto my knees and pulled as if to remove her sweats. She slipped her butt out of them. Her legs she pulled from under her and then, demurely closing her legs to hide her sex from me, she slid them over her knees and then her ankles. Keeping her knees together and further crossing her ankles, again as if they were bound together, with a playful look in her eye she pulled her knees up and dropped them away from me, her body on its side and facing away.

She slowly extended her top leg and turned even further away from me, arching her spine to show me her lovely bottom split by the dark crack between her cheeks and legs. She turned to look at me, her body contorted and on display, her breasts in profile. Then she straightened both of her legs and rolled onto her back, her ankles still demurely crossed to forbid me a look at what I knew was mine, heavenly, wet and warm.

As I bent again to kiss her she pulled me into her for a long kiss, whispering hot into my mouth, "I always wanted to do that; I don't know why. I love it when you look at me."

I kissed her again before I whispered into her mouth in answer, "spread your legs."

Her ankles obediently unwrapped. Her knees pulled apart, and not just for a teasing peak, but lewdly spread wide. I moved between them, pushing her legs still further apart, up and into the air.

What I saw surprised me and sent even more blood to my pulsing cock. She had shaved herself bare, and in doing so revealed something I was previously unaware of.

A tiny, colorful tattoo of a doll hovered just above and to the right of her clit, the ink coming perilously close to her engorged hood and visibly so now that her pussy was split open and so wet that it glistened in the candlelight. She reached under her ass cheeks and pried herself apart for me ravenously, wiggling her ass and sighing as she did so, accenting the dark entry into her slippery tunnel. Even her sphincter parted into a tiny, black 'O' to suggest that her back door was mine as well.

My cock was throbbing again by now, and on my knees I moved forward and rested it on her clit, tauntingly dragging it again and again over the sensitive bud and slapping it softly on her clit with my hands as she began to squirm to the point of begging. She spread her legs as far as she could, her fingers digging into the tender edges of her lips and the pink circle of her back door in her attempts to open herself to me.

As one of her fingers slid into her pussy I collapsed between her legs and kissed the fingers as they held back for me her petite lips, sighs coming from her with each kiss, and then pulled both of her hands away and moved them to her thighs as I began to taste her.

My index and middle finger I slid into her pussy and curled into the tightness behind her pubic bone. Before she was finished crying out I dragged my tongue across her clit and began to flick and tap it with just the tip, the skin stretched pink and taut as her hands now grasped and twisted at the covers while I applied pressure on her G-spot and began to lap furiously at her clit, finally sucking it into my mouth and flicking it like a nipple.

Suddenly she screamed and warm fluid gushed from her as her thighs clamped together around my head and she rode my fingers and tongue to a wailing orgasm. I kissed at her clit and pulled my fingers back from inside her, only to give her time to breathe in anticlimax before I again curled them into her G-spot, my tongue circling her clit as I took the index finger of my other hand and dredged it through the reservoir of her sopping wet crack to her little parted rosebud.

I circled and circled, my tongue in rhythm with the tip of my index finger as it looped her backdoor until I slid my finger into her butt, pulled her clit again into my mouth and vibrated my fingers again on her G-spot. She screamed and again clenched at my head with her thighs, her lower torso arching off of the bed as the tight rings of muscle in her ass throbbed and gripped at my finger in spasms that paralleled her wailing as I slid back and forth through the tight rings of muscle.

"You're. . . gonna. . . kill me. . . Carson" she panted, as she pulled me from her pussy by my hair for a grinding kiss, our teeth slamming together and pinching the soft flesh of our lips. I tasted blood, whether hers or mine I wasn't sure, but by now our lips were so sore from pounding into each other it didn't really matter. I held her still as again I felt my way to her drenched pussy.

"Not yet" she started to say, but I was way beyond stopping as I slid my full length into her in one, slow forward stroke until I bottomed out and we both groaned, the tip of my cock colliding with the rear wall of her pussy as it gripped me like a glove.

It was the end of a trajectory that had begun years before, had travelled a twisted and tortured path, and now was about to conclude with a new beginning in the oldest and most animal of bonds, in thrusting and grunting and feral clawing at each other.

Her eyes closed as she moaned long and low, her voice rising to almost a high sob, her nails clawing at my back and her fingers dropping to cup and clutch at my ass cheeks and dig into my crack, pulling my thighs into hers harder and harder as she screamed and bit hard into the flesh of my shoulder as she convulsed from an orgasm.

Almost incoherently, she moaned and babbled a stream of senseless obscenity I had never heard come from her, nor from any woman for that matter, as she drooled and licked and kissed me and near-painfully ground her pubic bone against mine as we held onto each other as if life itself was ending in a blaze of tortured bliss.

"Fuck your little girlfriend" she moaned in a tired little voice as we slammed into each other, "fuck me Carson. Fuck me like we always wanted to. Throw my panties away when I wear skirts so we're always ready. Tie me to the couch and screw me in the butt. Finish in my mouth baby. Whatever you want. Oh my god, oh god, oh god" she screamed again unexpectedly into my neck as her nails dug hard into my crack, one finger slipping a pointed fingernail into me and the pain enough that I could hold back no more, cumming again as we came in tandem to end the night, my very being contracted to focus on the tip of my cock as it exploded deep inside her.

I rammed and bellowed and shoved and roared and with my hands under her little wet butt pulled on her and hammered into her like a wet ragdoll until finally, soaked and wasted, the room smelling of endless fucking, we collapsed onto each other in a pile of spent emotion and desire.

"I love you Jill," I whispered quietly, not entirely sure she still was awake to hear.

But her eyes half-opened in a smile, glistening and looking at me as I felt myself growing smaller inside of her: "I've always loved you. Maybe things happen for reasons. Carson."

I slowly extracted myself from her despite her attempts to hold onto me. One by one I blew out the candles, and the room was enveloped in darkness. I crawled back into bed with her and after first wrapping our arms around each other we fell asleep.

The End

12