Long Time Coming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
555 Followers

Unknown to the women, tears started to collect in Troy's eyes. He felt his penis stiffen from her words, despite the clinical tone. It seemed to make her more attractive in his eyes. Being treated so immaturely opened something deep within him he'd kept hidden for far too long. He'd been fighting the new direction his relationship had been taking with his girlfriend but he couldn't deny that it appealed to him. He loved Megan, always had since the moment they met, but he knew he often felt intimidated by her. He was shy when they first met, afraid he would say something wrong or she would laugh at him. Throughout their time together he had always been afraid he wasn't good enough for her and she kept him around for entertainment. Now, with the scoldings and the spankings, he felt more at ease. She nurtured him and he felt protected by her. Together he could let go of his anxieties and just let her take care of him. It was obvious she loved him and her actions proved that to him now. Because of her treatment, he no longer worried about her accepting him. It was familiar to him, and took him back to that time of childhood where his greatest fear was a bare bottomed spanking from his mother.

The two ladies continued discussing the proper techniques for milking a boy. By now the doctor changed techniques. "You'll want to go from the sides of his shaft to encircling your thumb and forefinger around the base like this," Dr. Cataldo demonstrated. "The part of his shaft that rests inside the body and just above the balls never gets any attention. Boys never really learn how to play with themselves, they don't have the patience to learn so us women have to show them." She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the area and moved her wrist so the tender flesh beneath was stimulated. She finished each touch with a slight upward motion. "Like this, see?" Megan knelt by her friend now, examining her boy's parts in closer detail than she ever had before. She was surprised how much she didn't know about the secret parts of boys. There was so much about them she wanted to learn. They were mysterious creatures.

Troy, no longer able to maintain his dignity, was moaning openly now. The women ignored him, preferring to concentrate on the task at hand. He could feel his orgasm approaching slowly. It began in his lower belly as a slight tickle then traveled further down as a wave slowly growing in warmth. He couldn't help but groan with each practiced touch of the doctor's gentle hand.

"Boys have two very tender spots here," the doctor showed his girlfriend, allowing her a good look at the base of his shaft, just above his balls. "On either side of his urethra, at the very top of his scrotum, take your thumb and forefinger and very gently press and rotate in a circular motion." She demonstrated the action and, as if to prove her point, Troy moaned and rotated his bottom beneath her.

"I see he likes that," Megan giggled. "So cute." Then, remembering herself, she told her friend, "He's not due, don't let him spurt."

The hand encircling his most tender area felt heavenly to Troy. He shook and writhed beneath the two women; looking forward to his much needed release. He could feel his seed flow through his balls, bringing a pleasant feeling throughout his body. It filled his length, awaiting the last moment before it would erupt forcefully from the tip of his starved prick.

Then, just as his girlfriend finished speaking, the doctor released him and addressed her. "What you say goes." The sudden removal of her warm touch brought a feeling of great loss to the boy. He felt rejected and, though he did his best to fight the tears, he began crying. Neither of the women noticed as he faced away from both of them. It wasn't so much the physical sensation he mourned; it was the emotional need he had grown for her affection. It was the only relief he felt, being naked and examined as he was. Now he couldn't hide himself. He was a sad, naked and visibly excited boy in the presence of two women that did nothing but frustrate his emotions.

With a calming hand on his open thigh, the doctor ordered him to roll over. He was thankful for the slight modesty this afforded him and did so without a fuss. Pulling a thermometer out of her coat pocket, she swabbed it liberally with Vaseline. Megan was at his side, resting her hand on the left bottom cheek protectively.

The doctor held open the cheeks of his bottom with one hand and slowly inserted the instrument into his backside. He groaned as it touched his anus but after his girlfriend consoled him by petting him on the neck and back, he laid still. The bulb of the thermometer slid into his passage and the doctor slowly eased the rest into him. "Just lie still," the doctor instructed.

The two women talked openly now. Both rested a hand on a cheek of his bottom while his girlfriend used the time to continue the serene stroking on his bare backside. Though it was his least favorite, Troy knew this was the final stage of his examination. Despite his nudity and his rear end presented just below the view of the women, they paid little attention to him, instead discussing the time they spent together in college. A great feeling of peace overtook him and he closed his eyes and rested on the stiff paper of the examination table. He drifted off and may have napped, though he wasn't sure.

He felt the thermometer slip out and back into his hole. As it penetrated him the doctor corkscrewed it to make it easier for his body to accept. "Not ready yet," she commented to her friend. "Another minute to so." Their hands rubbed him playfully. "I must say Megan," she continued. "He is a darling boy. You're very lucky. He'll grow to be a handsome man."

Megan was proud to hear such words coming from one of her closest friends. Throughout the time they'd known each other she rarely approved of any of her boyfriends and such a compliment meant the world to her.

"You are really are very good to him," her friend continued.

"Well, he needs it. He's just a little boy inside. My boy."

They felt affection for him as they gazed down at his vulnerable naked form. Megan's hand patted his behind lovingly and, to the shocked amazement of her friend, bent over and planted the tenderest of kisses on the swell of his bottom cheek. "There," she thought to herself. "Now he knows how much I love him."

Troy felt immeasurably touched by this simple act. A warming calm flowed over him and he thought only of cuddling her. He longed to suckle her breasts. It had become an almost nightly ritual for them and, though he had taken to her breast the morning before, he wanted nothing more than to be there now.

As each hand held his bottom cheeks, he recognized the warm softness of his girlfriend's touch. It stroked him lightly, teasing him a bit. It felt reassuring and Troy felt his body relax from the feeling of security it brought him. Both ladies looked down at him now, a younger boy in the most vulnerable position a man could be in, and were touched. He had complained little and only as a matter or course. In all aspects he had shown himself to be a very sweet, obedient child. Megan was filled with love and pride for the boy she called her own.

Dr. Cataldo knew how unpleasant a thermometer felt in a boy's bottom so she did her best to make it easier for him. Vaseline lined the hole of his rear and he felt the warm coolness of the small stick as it slid deeper into his passage. It touched him deep inside, tickling his prostate gland, causing a happy sigh to erupt from his lips. At the sound of it both women watched intently. The doctor could see the nipples of her friend blossom from beneath her sweater.

Once more the doctor prodded the boy, angling it for his most sensitive spot and, with a happy coo, he found himself wetting the sheets beneath him. He fought the action but when it happened he could do nothing but let it take him. His body rolled and he gave in, allowing the spasms that passed through him to please himself.

The women watched, aware of what was happening. His penis, filled to the point of ejaculation, spilled on the stiff white paper beneath him. They gave a quiet "Awwww", more out of praise than disdain for what the boy had done. His ears were ringing and his mind clouded from what has happening to him. He felt weakened and wasn't sure what to do next. All was still for a moment before he felt the open hand of his girlfriend placed against his shoulder. She knelt beside him so she could look in his eyes.

"Feel better honey?"

He nodded slowly, unable to look away from her smile. Slowly he began to realize his situation. Looking at the evidence of his orgasm pooled between his thighs and spotting his belly he was surprised that he felt unashamed. The sight of the two beautiful women in front of him began to arouse him.

"That's good sweetie. The doctor says you're a healthy boy and you've been very well behaved for her." She ruffled his hair and happily kissed him on the cheek. A wide smile broke out on his face. "Time to go. I know a place that has the best ice cream for good, healthy boys. You think they'll have what you like there?"

He excitedly nodded. Holding her hand out, she helped him sit up. No longer concerned with his nudity, the doctor got a good look at his penis as it slowly deflated. Megan got a warm washcloth and, as he began pulling on his shirt, she knelt between his legs and wiped away the ejaculate that covered his deflating member. The door was open and several nurses walked by, pausing momentarily to glimpse at the scene and give an understanding smile. One, a young Asian woman, paused in the doorway, her eyes lingering on his cock as Megan gingerly cleaned it. His eyes were closed enjoying the intimacy of the moment and, as he opened them, caught the young girl's smile. With a wink she continued on.

Later they shared ice cream. Hers was mocha chip while he chose bubble gum. They sat silently and he felt himself returning to the place where he was before. Megan noticed it the change and placed her hand on his. Not saying a word, her eyes drew it out of him.

"I'm a little nervous about how this is progressing." She nodded, urging him to continue. "It's reaching parts of me I was afraid to address. It's scary but very comforting, warm. I've never felt closer to you than I have recently." He shifted in his seat, uncertain which words best captured his feeling. "I'm a man, we both know that, but I take such relief in the way you've been treating me. I don't know what to think." His eyes were pleading for guidance.

A drip of ice cream collected on his chin and she wiped it away. As she did, she held his chin, keeping him looking into her eyes. "Troy, you're my baby but you're also my man. I noticed a childish streak in you the moment we met. It's one thing that drew me to you. I know you're an adult, I could never ignore that. You're a man that needs a woman in your life. You're intelligent, sweet and very loving but you can forget yourself. Because you're mine I've taken it upon myself to give you what you need. I love you, I know I've said that before but I want you to know how much I mean it. You're a good boy but you're an amazing man as well. You have nothing to fear from me, I'll always be here for you and will always look out for your best interests even if you can't. There is no shame," here she brushed a lock of hair out of his wide eyes, "and you have nothing to fear. I want you to be yourself, even if it means being the boy you truly are."

The silence between them was palatable. Neither said a word, only continued eating their ice cream. As they finished, she stood and held her hand out to him. She led him out of the ice cream parlor, this grown man being led like a child by a beautiful woman.

As they stepped outside into the bright sunlight she heard him murmur something quietly. Turning him to ask, he repeated.

"I love you Megan."

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
555 Followers
12