Long Time Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff waited breathlessly as Erin efficiently completed her task and held the top open, her body blocking his view. "Oh my God! Jeff have you seen these titties? They're fucking awesome! Let me show you," she said, stepping aside so that he could get a full frontal view of Liz's breasts that he had only seen the night before. Although her top had been sheer, that was no preparation for what Erin so proudly displayed.

Liz must have spent a fortune on her bob job, because they were perfect. Perfectly round, proportioned exactly right, and topped with puffy, pink nipples that begged to be sucked. "I can't wait to see your pussy!" said Erin, as she lifted the top from Liz's body. Kneeling in front of her, Erin tugged at the tight pants, playing the moment for all it was worth. She slid her hands up and down Liz's ass, squeezing her cheeks and kissing her cunt through the fabric in front. "Ooh, Baby, you smell delicious! I can't wait to get my tongue in that slit!"

"Me first, Dear," murmured Liz, pulling Erin to her feet, and hugging her. "Let me help you out of that bra."

Turning Erin so that she was facing Jeff, Liz stepped behind the redhead and reached around to undo the front clasp. She looked at Jeff and said, "Can you believe these tits, Jeff? They're so big I can't fit them into my hands. But they are soft; and the nipples are so fucking hard. I bet you'd like to see me suck them wouldn't you?"

"With pleasure," said Jeff, who had gotten comfortable on the sofa. His cock was sticking straight up like a horny teenager's.

"Look what we're doing to our toy, Erin. He wants to see how women make love to each other. Think we can help him out?" she asked, kissing Erin's earlobe and biting it playfully.

"Oh, fuck yes!" replied Erin. "We can help him out, then he can help us out. Look at my cunt Jeff. See how it's leaking? That's pure fuck juice. When Liz gets through, there will still be enough for you to slide that cock deep into my pussy. It's gonna be so fucking wet, you won't have to stop-all the way in, one stroke! And it will be tight, I guarantee it!" her breath was becoming labored as Liz continued to play with her nipples.

Stepping in front of her, Liz blew a kiss to Jeff and began kissing Erin's eyelids, then her cheeks, the corners of her mouth, her neck and on down. Jeff realized that the kisses were soft and tender, yet demanding. Her hands preceded her mouth, and seemed to flow over Erin's skin, effectively setting it afire.

"Oh, fuck you're driving me crazy! Suck my titties girl!"

Liz complied, sucking each nipple gently and completely, then moving down to the tender area around her navel. Erin wanted to grab Liz's head, but refrained, knowing that her patience would pay off. Liz was on her knees now, licking the inside of each thigh, while Erin moaned and rocked her hips back and forth.

"Lay down, Darling. I need to get to that little piece of paradise," she said, helping Erin get spread-eagled on the floor in front of Jeff. Moving to Jeff and touching his cock, she asked, "Learning anything Lover?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, smiling.

Liz turned and knelt at Erin's face. "Enough preliminaries. Time for some real fun! You ready?" she asked.

Without saying a word, Erin reached up and pulled Liz's face to hers and kissed her long and deep.

Sliding a hand up Erin's chest, she found a nipple and began massaging it. Kissing to her slit, Liz extended her tongue to the top of her slit. "Want it hard or soft?" she asked.

"Slow and soft," answered Erin, her voice thick and sexy.

Pushing a thigh up, Liz licked down and up her outer lips twice, the second time, parting them and touching Erin's clit. The reaction was swift and loud. Her moan turned into a scream, and Jeff was afraid someone would hear them, a concern soon eclipsed by the sea of woman flesh before him. Their sensuality, caring touches, and loving caresses were burned in his brain.

By now, Liz had gotten a little more enthusiastic, and pulled Erin's thighs over her shoulders. "Time for the show," she giggled and dove tonguefirst into Erin's glistening cunt. No longer subtle, she pulled the lips open and pushed her tongue into the desirable, aromatic pussy as far as she could. Erin used her elbows to lift her upper body off the bed so she could watch Liz's progress.

"Fuck, you give great head, Girlfriend. If you suck cock this good, you'll never get a load between those fat pussy lips," Erin said, as she lay back down and used her hands to guide Liz's head, setting the pace, and building to her own climax.

Liz continued licking and sucking Erin's pussy, looking at Jeff occasionally and was pleased to see his cock stiff and ready. Knowing she wanted it in her cunt, she determined to finish Erin quickly and stuff that manmeat deep in her steamy, craving cunt.

Holding Erin's pussy tight to her face, Liz began to lick in earnest, probing then sucking, and finally grabbing the redhead's grape-sized clit and biting it. The ensuing scream and thrashing was like something out of a porno movie. Erin couldn't get enough of Liz's tongue and teeth, her orgasm consuming her for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally quit shaking, Liz sucked her clit again, driving her into another climax. This time Erin clamped her thighs around Liz's head and humped until she was exhausted.

Liz finally managed to get her head out of Erin's thighs and looked at Jeff with a Cheshire cat smile. "I think I have something you've been waiting a long time for, and I'm ready to give it to you. Roll over and let me climb on that cock!"

Doing as he was told, Jeff lay on his back and looked at his cock standing up proudly. He was wired with anticipation, but he knew one wrong move could spoil everything. Taking Liz's hands in his, he said earnestly, "Are you sure? You don't have to do this if you have any reservations."

She looked deeply into his sincere eyes and said, "Any reservations I had are gone. I just want you to let me set my pace the first time. Unless I'm mistaken, there will be plenty of others." She slid her fingers to her pussy and was pleased to find plenty of moisture. Straddling his waist, she took his shaft and held it while she slipped her outer lips over the head. Getting accustomed to the feel, she slid down until the head was buried in her inner folds. Her eyes took on a glow and she smiled down at him. "How am I doing so far?"

Holding her hands tenderly, he said, "Wonderful. Just take your time. We've got all night,"

She slid herself down another inch, then another, and began to groan. Her body was betraying her mind, and she slid another inch, now over halfway down his cock. He could feel her pussy walls milking his cock, as she held herself still-wanting more, but afraid to go too fast. Finally steeling her resolve, she made a last push down and launched an unbelievable orgasm. It was as if the world centered in her cunt and fireworks were exploding nonstop. Lights flashed in her eyes and her vaginal walls felt like live wires were imbedded in them. Never in her life had she experienced such pleasure. Jeff held her hands and allowed her to enjoy what was probably her first cock-induced orgasm. Her pussy was alive, seeming to vibrate with excitement, and her climax lasted for a full minute. Finally, it seemed that her body deflated and she melted onto his chest, trying to absorb all of him through skin contact. She kissed his eyelids, his cheeks, bit his earlobes, licked his throat, and finally found his nipples.

"Are men's nipples as sensitive as women's?" she asked simply.

"Oh, yes!" he replied enthusiastically.

Without further ado, she attacked his nipple, sucking one then the other. She massaged them, then sucked them again, using her tongue as an artist uses a delicate brush. The sensation was exquisite, and he began to massage her back and ass which was resting comfortably on his thighs. He flared his cockhead, reminding her that he was still deeply embedded in her molten cunt and was ready for action.

"Oooh, Baby. That feels good. You ready for more?" she asked, moving her hips imperceptibly, and loving the feel.

"Whatever you want," he replied as he pulled her head to his and slid his tongue past her lips.

"Why don't you get on top and fuck me this time?"

Without another word, they rolled over without breaking contact and suddenly, Jeff was looking down at the most amazing, sexy woman he had ever seen, his cock buried to the hilt in her clinching cunt. Her hair splayed on the pillow, her breasts stood up proudly, quivering slightly, their nipples protruding, begging to be sucked, and her pussy alive with anticipation. Erin was laying beside them on the bed and said, "Let me know if I can help, Babe."

"Just hold my hand," said Liz, her eyes betraying the depths of her appreciation.

Jeff took his time, pulling his cock almost all the way out, then easing it back in. He reached her cervix and held his cock there.

"Oh, God! Does it get any better than this? I'm about to come again!"

Holding still, Jeff said, "Don't rush it. Feel the sensations in your pussy." He flared his cockhead again, feeling her squeeze it this time. "That's it. Love me back. Suck my cock with your pussy. Try and feel every inch of skin with your cunt walls."

His coaching was having the desired effect and she began to ripple her cunt muscles. Her eyes flew open and she said breathlessly, "I didn't know I could do that! Can I make you come like that?"

"Quicker than you know!" he laughed, beginning to move back and forth subtly. "Let's take our time and build up to a real mind-blower. Want Erin to rub your titties?"

"She can do anyfuckingthing she wants to my titties. I want to have a full-body orgasm!"

Erin took her cue and bent over Liz's chest, blowing softly on each nipple before circling it with her tongue and then flicking it with the tip. Her hand was busy with the other breast, palming it and rolling the nipple. Jeff took his time, stroking slowly, watching Liz's eyes. They opened the window to her soul and he loved what he saw-lust, want, need-everything a sexually deprived woman could desire, while in the process of being fucked so luxuriously by two very special people.

Jeff rolled her over to her side and held her leg up so that he could enter her even more deeply. Erin moved so that she and Liz were facing each other, and gently kissed the softest lips she had ever encountered. These were loving, tender kisses that drove Liz wild.

The different angle of Jeff's cock had increased her sensations, and she felt her orgasm begin in the pit of her stomach, easing downwards towards her pussy, which was being probed and ploughed lovingly, yet determinedly. She pulled away from Erin's lips and said quietly, "I'm cumming."

Jeff could feel her cunt begin small spasms around his shaft, and watched as she closed her eyes and let unbridled lust take over her body. Moaning quietly, she squeezed his cock, more fervently now, and loved the feelings washing over her. Erin squeezed her hand and Jeff simply let her ride out the wave.

Finally it hit, and when she began shaking, he had to hold on to her leg. She fucked his cock with the abandon that men dream of, as her climax seemed to go on forever. Gasping for breath, moaning uncontrollably, and fucking like she had never fucked before, Liz fell into a steady rhythm of one climax following another. Each movement of her cunt on his cock brought another wave.

Realizing she was witnessing a constant orgasmic event, Erin held Liz and whispered in her ear, "Come on, Baby! Come again! Love that cock! Cum on it! You deserve this! Fuck him!"

Finally, Liz screamed, allowing her pussy to take over and drive her over the edge of a final, unbelievable climax. She fainted from exertion and pleasure.

Erin and Jeff moved her to a more comfortable position and he realized that he had not come.

"What do you want to do about that?" asked Erin, pointing to Jeff's glistening cock.

"I don't know," he answered. "I really don't know how she'd react if she came around and found us fucking. What do you think?"

"I think you're right. She deserves all the pleasure that monster can deliver to her. When she wakes up and you two have fucked your brains out, give her my number and tell her I want to hear all about it," she said, bending over to kiss him and stroking his cock lovingly.

She got off the bed, put on her coat, and picking up her bra when Liz stirred.

"Where you going?" she asked, rolling onto her side and propping her head on her hand. Her breasts jiggled sexily, a point not lost on Jeff.

"My mission here is accomplished. I think you may want to continue fucking that hard cock of Jeff's and I might be in the way. If you have any trouble, just give me a call." With that, she left and Jeff and Liz looked at each other.

"Bring that wonderful cock to me, Stud. I think I may have turned over a new leaf."

Without a word, Jeff crawled onto the bed and lay beside her, allowing his body to absorb the heat still radiating from her. She reached down and took his cock gently, saying, "This time, I'm gonna fuck you til you fill my pussy with that wonderful cum. Then we'll do it again, and again, and again....."

12