Long Time No See Ch. 2

Story Info
Melanie invites Joss over.
3.9k words
4.43
46.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie woke up at ten in the morning that Saturday in August and stretched her luscious body happily in her big bed. After a week of hard work she enjoyed sleeping in and especially on a Saturday with no obligations at all. The day was hers to spend any way she liked. Even her groceries for the weekend had been delivered the day before, so freedom was the operative word.

She got up to make coffee, took out a sticky sweet piece of pastry to serve as her breakfast and sat down in her kitchen to enjoy this small meal.

Her mind wandered back to her first encounter with Joss at the beginning of that week. She still thanked Anne for calling her that night and bringing her into contact with that virile man, who was about her own age, but hung like the proverbial horse and horny as hell. Add to that his capacity to use his apparatus and his temperament in a most satisfying way, and Melanie was definitely interested to see more of him. More than that, she was feeling the familiar dampness in her pussy building up as she sat thinking about him.

She had given him her phone number but he had not used it yet. As she was starting to think about calling him herself, her phone rang. She smiled. If this was Joss, she would believe in telepathy.

But it was her nephew George.

'Hi, Aunt Melanie. Betty and I are coming to Rotterdam today to do some shopping and we were wondering if you would care to join us afterwards for drinks and perhaps a meal.'

'George, how nice of you to call. It's ages since I saw the two of you. I have actually the whole weekend to myself, but I would think, that you and your sister have better things to do that tagging your old aunt along.'

'Oh, Aunt Melanie, you are just saying that to hear me answer, that you're not old at all and that we will have fun with you, as we always have.'

Melanie smiled. What fun would he have in mind if he could see her now, naked at breakfast, she wondered.

'Okay, okay, you convinced me.', she replied hastily and with a laugh in her voice. 'Why don't the two of you come up here after your shopping for drinks and food? That will take the load of all your parcels off you and you will probably be tired. If after the meal you still have the energy we can still hit the town.'

'Great idea, Aunt Melanie. Shall we say around six then?'

And so it was arranged.

'I will be here with a good white wine and hors d'oeuvres.' she added. 'If for some reason I should be out, you can let yourself in with the key of my house that your mother still has. In that case you'll find everything on the kitchen table. But that is just in case.'

Melanie wasted no time and got the ingredients for a full meal out of her fridge.

Her nephew and niece were twenty year olds and could eat quite a bit when invited, so she prepared for soup, lamb chops and a pudding. Then on an impulse, she grabbed the phone and dialled Joss' number in The Hague, that Anne had given her.

'Hi, this is Melanie in Rotterdam. Do you remember me?'

Joss laughed out loud. 'How could I forget you? I woke up this morning after dreaming about you and the effects are still visible. I can hardly get into my pants because of this bulge sticking out.'

Melanie joined in his laughter and suggested that they spend the afternoon together.

'I have two relatives coming over for dinner', she said. 'But I expect them at six at the earliest; we can entertain each other before, work up a healthy appetite. I think you will like my niece and nephew as company. They're good sports.'

Joss answered that he would soon be on his way and would be at her place around one in the afternoon.

Melanie promised him that hot coffee would await him on his arrival.

That allowed the now fairly excited lady the time to make some further preparations for the evening meal. An hour later she put couple of prepared dishes back into the fridge and paused for another cup of coffee.

When she looked out of the window, a few drops of rain showed on the pane. 'Pity for the kids.', she thought. 'But they came to do some shopping, so they will probably spend more time in shops than outside.'

At one o'clock on the dot the bell rang.

Melanie had dressed in a white silk blouse that just covered the top of her well shaped butt and a pair of black leather high heels. She had knotted the blouse up front, so that her small breasts were nearly completely visible and the narrow stripe of fur pointing to her clitoris was clearly in sight.

She peeked through the little hole in her front door and nearly died with laughter. In the hallway of the apartment building stood Joss, stark naked with a huge erection in front of him. She opened the door as fast as she could, still doubled up from laughing, grabbed his dick and pulled him inside. Joss was holding his clothes in his hand, just outside the reach of the peeping hole.

'You crazy idiot!', she shrieked, tears rolling from her eyes. 'What if….?' She left it at that.

She was still shaking when they entered her tastefully decorated living-room.

Joss grinned. 'You mean, what if I had been the plumber and you just stood there in a blouse and shoes? Well, in that case I would have done what any red-blooded plumber would have done and fixed your leaking pipes.'

Melanie shook her head and sat him on her deep red, very soft velvety couch and cast a glance at the purple head of his penis and at his big balls that were contracted against the root of his organ. It all looked very tense, as if ready to explode.

'You'll get your coffee later.', she said. 'First I want you!'

Melanie straddled him and sat on his upper legs. She took hold of his penis and started to play softly with it, stroking it and moving the foreskin up and down.

Then she looked at Joss and asked him:' And what have you been doing with yourself since we last met? Met any interesting ladies? Fucked any?'

He answered her very seriously: 'Yes, I did indeed meet a number of ladies, none of them as interesting as you. And no, I did not put my costly member into any of their orifices.'

Again Melanie shrieked with laughter. 'Where do you get that type of old-fashioned language, you fool?' To emphasise her words, she squeezed his prick and shook it a little. 'So would you consider the possibility of penetrating my well oiled vaginal opening with your reproductive organ, my dear sir?', she mimicked his speech.

'Absolutely, my dear lady.', came Joss' reply, 'If you would care to lift your gracious body just eight inches and hen move slightly forward, I will be more than happy to guide my manhood between those slippery lips and provide you with a creamy filling.'


Melanie shook her head and simply said:' Come on, let's fuck.'

Which they did; she mounted his dick and felt it fill her up. She enjoyed the feeling tremendously.

Then she leaned over end whispered in his ear: 'Don't hold back so long. Let me feel your semen flow into my belly.' He smiled at her and said: 'Okay, just move slowly, enjoy a lazy fuck and feel me inside you. Contract the muscles in your tight little cunt and milk my cock gently.'

Joss caressed the proudly protruding nipples on her delicious breasts and licked and sucked on them, while Melanie rocked slowly on his erect member.

'You look absolutely lovely.', he murmured. She just smiled and floated in the delightful atmosphere of the sensual afternoon. 'Another twenty minutes of this and I'll fall in love with this guy.', she thought. At that moment she saw him close his eyes and she felt his body tense. Then a soft moan from between his parted lips and the delicious feeling of hot seed spraying her insides. Closing her own eyes as well, she spread her legs a little wider, so that she took his last half inch as well, and ground her clitoris into his pubic hair. By small but powerfully concentrated circular movements with her pelvis she made the most complete contact with his huge member. After five or six of these small circles she felt her orgasm approach and only seconds later it erupted, shaking her ever so slightly, but filling her with a deeply glowing satisfaction at the same time. When she stopped moving she was surprised to feel Joss' penis jerk inside her, shooting a second load of thick come up her cunt. They both opened their eyes and smiled. Melanie bend over and kissed Joss fully on the lips. They sat like that for five more minutes in silence.

'God, that was wonderful.', said Melanie; Joss nodded, still finding it unnecessary to speak.

They separated their bodies reluctantly and stood up to go and take a shower together.

With the luke-warm water pelting down on their hot bodies their speech returned and they told each other how much they had enjoyed their first love-making of this day. They soaped and rinsed and joked and caressed and finally dried each other.

Back in the living-room Joss sat down and Melanie poured them both a glass of white wine. She served it and looked Joss in the eye.

'I hardly dare to say it, lover man, but I am already fantasising of our next fuck. Do you find it very weird if I asked you to stick that monster back into me and fuck me hard, now?'

'Very weird.', was Joss' reply as he stood up, laid her down on the couch and spread her legs just enough to position himself between them and inserting his stiff dick into her still wet cunt.

'Let yourself go!', he commanded her. 'I am going to pound the daylight out of you.' And so he did, penetrating her at full length, retracting completely and then plunging in again. In long, strong strokes he pumped in and out of her, looking at her, smiling lovingly and inviting her to have her orgasm, multiple orgasms even if possible, to enjoy his cock as much s she could. He pistoned away in a frenzy and Melanie felt that her next high was building up. She even tried to control it, but there was no way to fight his vigour and she came and came and came. Her love juices streamed as if she was peeing while he went on and on and on.

He continued for ten minutes, but hen she had to ask for a time-out.

'Oh, my God.', she panted. 'Oh, my God.' as he withdrew from her and gave her the opportunity to sit up.

Joss stood next to her, towering over her. She took his red hot pole between her lips. She tasted her salty come and licked his penis clean, circling her pointed tongue around the rim of his glans and sucking on it from time to time.

'Give me one more load, Joss.', she begged. 'Spray my face and my tits with your semen.'

She pointed his pole at her face and started to wank him steadily and with force. He gave in and let his control go. His balls contracted towards his body and he called out: 'YESSS!' In the next moment her face was covered in thick globs of come. He could not produce more than three spurts but hey were massive. The sticky fluid dripped down on her tits and belly. Joss looked at Melanie and thought she looked so sexy.

'Jesus, Aunt Melanie, what is going on?', was the next thing they heard. Melanie sprang up and stood face to face with her nephew George and his sister Betty, who had apparently let themselves into the flat and had come into the room. They were both soaked by the rain and stood there, just gaping at he scene before them.

'I…I thought you were coming at six. It is only three o'clock!', stammered Melanie.

'We got caught by this cloudburst.', answered George. 'That is why we decided to come early.' His face was beet-red as he was staring at his naked aunt, covered with semen, and this man with his huge pole standing next to her.

Betty was much less upset about all of this and giggled.

'Although we are early, we seem to be late for the hors d'oeuvres', she stated dryly.

That took the tension away and they all laughed a little.

'Let me go and tidy myself up a bit.', suggested Melanie. 'And you two, get out of those wet clothes. I'll fetch you some robes.'

Joss had used this interval to take a good look at the two young people, whose bodies were clearly outlined by their wet garments. Especially the way the girl's T-shirt clung to her ample bra-less breasts aroused him and if his penis had had any intention to wilt, it returned to full attention, as he looked at her. She glanced at him and smiled.

'Yeah, why don't we get out of these wet things.', she said. 'But I don't think we will need the robes.'

'Betty!', exclaimed her brother. 'What are you suggesting?!'

Melanie started to walk away to her bathroom and motioned to her nephew and niece to follow her. George nearly tripped over his feet as he went with her, but the girl stayed behind and stroked Joss' pole.

'Don't go anywhere, big feller.', she murmured.

'Don't worry.', said Joss. 'I'll be here when you need me.'

She wandered off in the direction of the bathroom, where she heard her aunt discussing with her brother.

'Listen, George, it's no big deal. I am having some fun with another consenting adult and you happened to come in a little early. Now Betty seems to want to join the party. It's up to you what is going to happen. I am perfectly happy to put my clothes back on and entertain you in the way you are accustomed to, but I think I can see that you might be willing to follow Betty's lead and partake in an afternoon of shall we say 'hanky-panky?'

As she said that she pointed at her nephew's fast growing dick, that was clearly outlined in the wet trousers he was still wearing.

Betty, who had come into the bathroom and had taken off her clothes in a jiffy, interrupted the conversation.

'Come on, big brother. Don't act all shy and prude. We have done this before, haven't we? I'm sure you can still remember our visit to Uncle Jeffry and Aunt Ellen.'

George shrugged and grinned.

'Okay, I don't want to spoil anything. But are you serious, Aunt Melanie? Because that could mean we could end up fucking. Wouldn't that amount to incest?' he asked.

Melanie finished cleaning up her face and breasts and nodded.

'Always better to keep things in the family, don't you think?', she whispered in his ear and started to unbutton his shirt. Betty just used a towel to dry her hair and walked back into the room, where Joss had poured another two glasses of wine and was now sitting waiting for things to happen.

He looked up when this young goddess walked into the room, tits swaying and a broad and happy smile on her face.

'George seems to have made up his mind and is now getting naked also.', she announced and sat next to Joss.

She continued: 'I understand, that you have been lubricating my aunt a couple of times already. I saw your come on her upper body and streaming down her thighs. And still you have this impressive boner. Do you take Viagra?'

Joss shook his head.

'No, all natural, my dear. I think it may be the vision of your gorgeous body that causes this pole to stick out. You have the same beauty as your aunt. Must run in the family.'

'Thank you. A little flattery will get you anywhere. Question is just, where do you want to get to?'

At that moment her brother and her aunt entered the room.

Joss was impressed by the way this young man was endowed. The conversation he had had with his aunt had inspired a very sizeable hard-on for him and the size of it was obviously giving Melanie ideas of putting this tool to good use. At least, that seemed to be a good reason for the intense way she looked at it.

As they all sat down, George looked at his aunt and sighed.

'My God, Aunt Melanie, what a terrific body you have. You must work out quite a lot.'

'Yes, George, I go to the gym two or three times a week and have an occasional massage as well. But to change the subject, what was that about my sister Ellen and her husband Jeffrey? Have you two done this sort of thing before?'

George blushed and cleared his throat.

'Well…', he started to say, when his sister took over.

'You see, Aunt Melanie, our parents are swingers and they used to go to the house of Aunt Ellen and Uncle Jeffrey a lot to do some swapping and have some group sex. Uncle Jeffrey has this pool and outdoor jacuzzi built in his backyard. And then one day, after I had turned eighteen, they all decided that it would be a good idea if George and I were initiated into this fine art of sensual pleasure. So we were invited to their house and we went skinny-dipping in the pool. In the jacuzzi the two men showed their interest by presenting two hard dicks to Aunt Ellen and myself, so I fucked Uncle Jeffrey and George did Aunt Ellen. After we had all come, Uncle Jeffrey became erect again and penetrated Aunt Ellen and that is when George and I had our first real fuck. Until then we had been making out and sucking each other, but that afternoon we did it for real. Just before dinner our parents joined us all and in the evening we had a real swingers' party between the six of us.'

Melanie was spellbound listening to this story. So her brother Jeffrey and his wife were at it with her sister and brother-in-law and they had dragged these to into their game as well. She made plans there and then to become a member of that little club herself one of these days.

'Don't think badly about us, Aunt Melanie.', pleaded George. 'We know it forbidden, but we do no harm.'

'No need to worry, big boy.', said Melanie and leaned over to him. She took hold of his stiff dick and squeezed it. 'Your other aunt is also willing and ready to have a little family sex. But how about Joss, he is no member of our family, so will Betty here have him nonetheless?'

'Maybe he IS not a member, but he has one.', laughed her niece, who went over to where Joss was sitting and sat down on her knees before him. Joss opened his legs to give her room and she brought her lovely face at an inch distance from the tip of his penis.

At the same time she opened her mouth to swallow his swollen cock, Melanie also went down on George's prick.

For some minutes the only sounds that were heard were those of slurping lips and moaning men.

George encouraged his aunt by praising her oral technique and rewarded her by not withholding his young sperm too long from her sucking mouth.

'Oh, yes, Aunt Melanie.', he gasped. 'Oh, please, go on. Oh, Jeez, I can't hold back! Here it comes. Oh, Melanie, Melanie, swallow my cum.'

And as his balls produced the first shot of his tremendous load he threw his head back and let out a long, soft cry and deposited jet after jet of foaming seed, which his aunt swallowed entirely. She kept sucking until he begged her to stop. Then Melanie got on her feet and looked at Joss who was enjoying the fine oral ministrations of her niece, but as he had come twice already that afternoon, he was not ready to blow his load yet.

Melanie motioned for Betty to let go of her meaty lollypop and helped her up. She embraced her niece and kissed her deeply, thus giving her a taste of her brother's cum.

'Why don't you sit on George's lap.', she suggested and led Betty to where George as still spread out. The two women looked down on him and smiled contentedly as they saw that his young virile member did not shrink after his first cum. Betty lowered herself on his fat cock, that Melanie held upright to guide it into her eager cunt. When she sat, with her back to her brother, Melanie took the time to caress her niece's furry snatch, before she went over to Joss and took an identical position on his penis. The two couples were now facing each other and the women started their movements at the same pace. They all enjoyed the feeling of a hot coupling combined with the view of a beautiful man and women in the throes of wild passion. All four of them exclaimed their sentiments as they increased the pace of their love-making simultaneously and the two women reached their peaks more or less at the same time. Betty was the first to feel her orgasm mount from the deep of her twat into the rest of her body, setting her belly, her breasts and her mind on fire. She rocked and cried and shook and finally came. It was clear to Melanie and Joss, that George was so overcome by is sister's orgasm, that he too let loose and sprayed her insides with his brotherly semen.

12