Long Time No See Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sight drove Melanie and Joss over their own threshold and they too came together in one common shaking of body and soul.

Silence descended upon the four of them, while the women leaned back into the chests of the men.

An hour later they had dinner. Together they had taken a quick shower, put on their clothes and finished the cooking of the meal. In a very relaxed and intimate atmosphere they ate the simple, but delicious food and drank some wine.

After a cup of coffee, George and Betty took their leave, but not before Betty had asked Joss for his telephone number. 'You never know when I may happen to be in The Hague.', was her reason for asking it.

Melanie and Joss spent some time drinking more coffee and looking back on the events of the day.

They were quite happy and satisfied, but Melanie reminded him, that at their last meeting he had promised to fuck her in the ass. He assured her there would be a next time.

When Joss also said goodbye, Melanie said maybe he might want to meet her bother and sister one day? Joss replied, that that could possibly be very interesting, so would she set up such a meeting?

She assured him, that she would be in touch soon.

12