Long Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers

"Good luck, bathrooms are full as hell," one of the other guys yelled out before I left.

I laughed because there's a bathroom in my room that I can use the entire night. I walked up stairs and into my room, taking a leak. I finished and locked my room and heading back down stairs. As I passed my sisters room I heard something. I pressed my ear against door and listened, I could hear breathing and moaning. I swung the door open and saw a guy on top of my sister butt ass naked.

I pulled him off of her and threw him on the floor. "Get dressed and get out!" The guy quickly scrambled to get his clothes on and get out of the room.

"What the hell Jesse?" She screamed at me but it was just my natural instinct to protect her.

Luckily the music was too loud for anyone to hear her yelling. "What do you mean what the hell?"

"Oh so you can have sex but I cant? Get out!" She screamed me out the door, shutting it after I left. I felt like a dick afterward because it was kind of true. But, I was just...jealous. I went back to the party to drink some more. I slammed a few beers and started dancing with a bunch of people. Eventually I saw Ellie again, dancing with no one in particular.

I made my way to her to start dancing with her but a guy brushed past me. He started to dance with her, innocently for a few seconds before she started grinding against him. She looked me dead in the eye, grinding harder against him. After a few minutes another guy joined in, grinding against her at the same time. I watched for a little longer before I walked toward her. She stopped dancing and slipped away from me.

"Damn-it." I knew she was mad at me, I just hoped it wouldn't last long. I started dancing again before I spotted her on the other side of the room again. I started walking toward her and another guy was grinding with her. He was more courageous than the other two as his hands were exploring her body. Mostly her chest and thighs than anything. I was about to intervene when again she just walked away.

The rest of the night every time I tried to talk to her she simply walked away from me. After awhile I just stopped chasing her and continued with the party. The party continued for awhile until some people left and others passed out. I finally made my way into my room and crashed on my bed.

******************

I woke up late in the day, seeing the clock read 2:00. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up, my head pounding. I opened my door and saw everyone had already gone and left a huge mess to clean up. I saw Ellie sitting on the couch with a drink on the table. I sat down beside her and she quickly finished her drink, getting off the couch. "Ellie." I called to her but she ignored and went into the bathroom.

I heard the shower kick on and I figured now would be the best time to talk to her without her running away. I quietly opened the bathroom door, shutting it behind me. I stripped down and opened the shower door, stepping in beside her. "Ellie, we have to talk." She didn't even look at me, she just kept washing her hair. "Look, I'm sorry about last night. I had no right to do that."

"Your damn right you didn't." I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I was just...well I was jealous. I dont like the thought of you sleeping with other guys."

She turned around, looking me in the eye. "That's exactly how I feel when you fuck Alissa." She kept looking at me, almost sad looking.

I put my arms around her, hugging her. "I've been thinking about that actually. I'm going to break up with her. Your the only girl I want to be with."

She looked up at me with a smile. I kissed her on the nose and held her closer. "I love you Ellie. I'm sorry about last night."

She giggled and kissed me on the lips, "It's alright. You were just looking out for your little sister." I picked her up and kissed her, pressing her against the shower wall. I pressed the head of my dick against her pussy, kissing her neck.

She lightly moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Fuck me brother." She whispered in my ear, gently biting it. I pushed myself inside of her, resting for a few seconds before I started pumping my dick in and out of her.

"Mhm....you like that sis?" She moaned my name, nodding and resting her head against the wall.

I start thrusting faster and harder, making her moan louder. "Uhnnn....your so big brother..." She scratched at my back, her hips bucking into mine. My entire penis slid in and out of her as she got wetter. She twisted her fingers in my hair as I kissed her neck and started to suck on her nipples. We pushed away from the wall and she started to thrust her hips harder into me.

We continued like this for awhile longer before she climbed off of me. I turned her around and bent her over, pulling her arms behind her. I pressed my dick against her, teasing her. Ellie started teasing me back by rotating her hips, massaging around my cock. She pressed into me, the head of my dick sliding in her before she pulled away. She moaned, pressing harder into me until I finally thrust all the way inside her.

She moaned loudly as my penis filled her up. "Mmmhmmmm.....harder brother!" I start thrusting harder, making her moan louder. I spanked her a few times, getting harder making the slaps pretty loud.

I fucked her harder, the slapping noises from that almost as loud as spanking her. "Mmm.......I love your pussy sis." I slid my dick in and out, pleasing her more.

"Uhnnn....it feels so....good!" She moaned louder, resting against the wall.

I pulled out and sat on the edge of the of the tub, letting her climb on top of me. I kissed her on the lips as she started to ride me, taking my entire length inside of her. Our tongues met, playing with each other as she bucked her hips into me, making my dick go deeper inside of her. I reached my hand down and rubbed her clit hard, making her moan.

She twirled her fingers in my hair, still kissing me and riding me harder. "Mmm, I'm gunna cum soon sis...."

I breath out heavily, which only made her ride me harder. "Cum inside me.." She moaned out, frantically bucking her hips. She orgasmed, arching her back just as I started to cum inside her. She stayed in my lap for awhile, just kissing me.

"That was amazing brother...I love you." She breathed, finally climbing off me. We cleaned each other up, still lightly playing with each other as we finished our shower. We got dressed, lounging around the house cleaning it up more. Finally, I got my phone out and called Alissa, asking her to come over.

**************

A few hours later Alissa finally showed up and ran up into my room. "Hey babe, whats the matter? It sounded like something was wrong on the phone."

I sighed and got off my bed. "I dont think its working out anymore." She stood there dazed for a little while before it hit her. She started to cry a little bit before she asked why. "I just...I dont think we have a future together. And if there is no future there is no point to be with each other anymore."

She started yelling and we fought for awhile before she left, slamming doors shut and stomping out of the house. I sighed and drank some water just laying in my bed. Ellie came up to my room, knocking on the door. "Can I come in?" I looked at the door, nodding to her. She climbed in the bed and snuggled close to me, holding each other.

"You alright?" I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Yeah, I'll be fine as long as I get to be with you." I kissed her on the nose and pulled her closer. "She just took it harder than I thought she would. She'll be fine though."

Ellie kissed me on the lips and smiled. "Thank you so much. I love you."

I kissed her back, now smiling. "I love you too babe."

We both fell asleep on my bed, just holding each other. We both shot awake when we heard the door slap shut and a lot of noise from the living room. "Kids! We're home!"

We jumped out of my bed and into the hallway to see our parents at the door. "I thought you guys weren't supposed to be home for a few more days." I spoke, puzzled why they were already here.

"Well, nice of you to be happy that we're home." My mom said, laughing and giving us hugs. "There was an accident where we were staying so we decided to come home a little early. Hope that doesn't stop a party for you." She laughed again and carried the bags with my dad into their room.

I looked at Ellie and sighed, hugging her. "This is going to make things a little more difficult for us." We both laughed and followed my parents up stairs.

"So how was it?" My sister asked as we helped put some of their things away.

"Pretty nice actually. We won 500 bucks from the hotel because of a raffle drawing. You two are getting the money though." Me and Ellie hugged each other laughing and exclaiming at getting 250 dollars. We all powwed around a bit listening to their stories and talking about our couple days alone.

Obviously we didn't tell the truth but we had a pretty convincing story. My parents decided it would be a good night to grill some food for supper. Me and Ellie ran up stairs, changing into swimming clothes and jumping into the pool. "Hurry up!" I yelled at my parents, waiting for them to jump in after getting the grill set up. We swam around for awhile, me and my dad taking turns at the grill.

After awhile all the food was cooked and we sat at the table on the deck, talking about their vacation. "The water had to look beautiful. "We've never seen the ocean." I laughed, taking a few bites of food, hoping maybe that would urge them to take us on the next vacation.

"Yeah, Hawaii is great, would be better without a woman screaming about bugs."

Me and my dad shared a laugh before my mom elbowed him and Ellie elbowed me. "You should have seen them! They were like this big!" My mom practically yelled, exaggerating their size with her hands.

We all laughed and kept eating, me and Ellie playing footsie under the table. "The bugs did get pretty damn annoying, had to sleep under a net even though we were in a hotel." my dad said taking a bite from his food

"Eh, it was probably worth it anyway." Ellie said, taking a bite of her steak.

My parents nodded, "Yeah, we're probably going again next year. if you kids are good you might get to come with." We both got up and hugged them, laughing before sitting down again. "Alright, well it's been a long night so goodnight, see ya tomorrow." My parents got up and went inside, taking some of the dishes with them.

Me and Ellie finished cleaning up the table and bringing everything inside. We sat around and talked a little more before we both decided to go to bed for awhile. I kissed her on the lips, "Night sis." I walked into my room, shutting the door behind me. I laid down, wondering how we were going to work around our parents and still have fun. Definitely going to be more difficult.

I started to nod off before I felt someone climb in my bed. I glanced at the clock, it read 1:03, sure of who it was. I turned over and put my arms around her, "Cant sleep?"

She nodded, "Not with this on my mind," she said grinding against my dick.

I reached my hand up her blouse, gently playing with her nipples. "You'll have to be quiet sis. Mom and dad would kill us if they knew..."

She grinded harder against my dick, lightly moaning. She turned over and climbed on top of me, kissing me on the lips. She made her way down, her hands finding the edge of my boxers and gently pulling at them. Her hand lightly brushed across the length of my cock as she pulled my boxers completely off. She put her hand around me, massaging its length as I started to get harder.

Ellie gently kissed the tip of my dick, still rubbing it, making it bigger and harder. "Mmmm....you've got the best penis in the world." She started to suck on it a little, teasing me. She slowly started to take more of my length into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue the whole way down. I felt myself get harder in her mouth, making her suck deeper.

She started bobbing her head, taking more of my penis in her mouth. "Oh yeah....your so good sis.....Suck my dick deeper Ellie." She did as I said, and started taking my dick deeper in her mouth, making slurping noises. Ellie finally got my entire cock in her mouth, taking its entire length. It felt so good, having her mouth massage my entire dick.

I stopped her, smiling at her, "69?" She giggled and took off her nightie, stripping off of her thong afterward. I laid on my back, letting her climb on top of me. She immediately went back to work on my cock, sucking on my entire length. I started licking her pussy, focusing on her lips, making her lightly moan. I slid my tongue along her slit before I started to suck on her clit.

"Ohhh.....Aaahhhhh...." She moaned still deep-throating my dick. Ellie kissed down to the base of my penis, rubbing it with her hand. She started to kiss my balls, sucking on them. I slid a few of my fingers in her pussy, fingering her deep. She moaned a little louder, taking my dick in her mouth again to muffle her moans. She sucked faster, massaging my balls with her hand.

I licked her pussy more, still fingering her. I spanked her, lightly enough so the parents wouldn't hear it. "Uhnnnn......eat my pussy Jesse! Make me wet!" She moaned, grinding her pussy into my mouth. She sucked my dick faster, quickly getting my entire length in and out of her mouth. I licked her clit, fingering her harder and making her moan.

"Uhmmmmmm." She moaned, arching her back and orgasming. She kept sucking my dick deeper, making me cum. I started to cum in her mouth, making her swallow all of it.

She kept sucking a little longer, cleaning me up before laying beside me. "God your so good sis."

She giggled and I kissed her nose. "Your pretty good too bro, but I need to teach you a few things."

Ellie slid out of bed and got her nightie back on, leaving my room. I laughed and slid my boxers on again, closing my eyes. Hopefully having the parents in the house again wouldn't make it too difficult.

*********************

The alarm blared, giving me a huge head ache. I punched it, shutting it off. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, laying in bed for a few minutes. "Yay, back to school." I got up and grabbed some clothes, sliding them on.

"Hurry up Jesse! We're going to be late!" I rubbed my head and looked for a few things. Ellie and I were majoring in the same subject so we had a lot of the same classes. Gave us an excuse to leave the house while our parents were home though.

ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers
12