Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not...going...to last...much longer...where should I..." I said as my hands reached forward and pulled gently at her damp hair, trying not to slow my thrusts.

"Come inside me. It's okay. Please. Oh god!" she said as my rapidly swelling cock burst inside of her, the pulsing of my cock set off her orgasm and she leaned forward and kissed John on the lips as they held hands through her orgasm and mine.

I could barely hold myself upright as the pleasure ran through me. I drained myself entirely; it was if my entire body passed through me and into her. My bones turned to jelly and I just slowly leaned forward onto her, pressing her down until she lay flat on the sleeping bag, me slowly shrinking inside of her until I pulled out gently. She and John were still kissing wetly as I slowly leaned back to rest on my elbows. Sarah broke the kiss and sat back for a second. Nothing was said. She just sat there. Another flash of lightning outside the tent showed me that she was still gripping one of John's hands as he watched her from where he was lying on his sleeping bag.

Leaning forward she pulled John up from the ground so that he was kneeling. She lifted the hand that was holding his up to the back of her neck. John seemed unsure what to do until she pressed his fingers into her hair, tangling them. Understanding, he then pulled her head back, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

"Please" was all he said in a choked voice as he held her there. She just nodded quickly as if afraid of the answer she would give if forced to speak it. He leaned forward and pulled her in for a kiss. His large frame dwarfed hers as he hugged her close. Reaching down to her breasts he ran his hand across her erect nipples and down her front. Then his hand curved over her back and caressed back up her spine, giving her shivers.

Breaking the kiss again she pushed him back.

"Let me." she said as he lay back. He was naked, a fact I had not noticed before and his cock was standing straight up. Looking back over at me she grinned and then leaned forward to engulf him with her wet mouth. She was obviously still very aroused as she moaned each time he stroked her hair or thrust up against her sucking lips and tongue. He moaned loudly and I could appreciate the sentiment. I felt the stirrings of my own arousal again and decided to join them as a willing participant if they would have me. Moving forward I gently began to kiss my way up Sarah's legs starting at her ankles. She shivered some more but did not stop me. It was warm now in the tent with three bodies inside and she was definitely working hard to pleasure John. Any thoughts of fatigue were washed from my mind when she broke away from both of us and lay back spreading her legs.

She pulled John up to her and together they worked his cock inside and she moaned into his neck as he thrust himself into her. He rode her hard for the first few minutes; pumping into her as she cried out each time he went in to the hilt. He then sat back on his heels and lifted her legs working her in a gentle rhythm that he could control. She was rolling her head back and forth making small noises, drumming her fists on the floor of the tent through the sleeping bag.

I was transfixed. I just shuffled closer to Sarah and when I came within arms reach she reached up and stroked my face.

"Thank...you....so much. each word was punctuated with a groan or a panting breath as John pleasured her. I couldn't take anymore and neither could Sarah it appeared as she had me kneel up next to her face so she could suck my cock some more. I was fully hard again within three pulls of her skillful hand. Moving my cock to her lips she again licked the pre-come from the tip before taking it into her mouth. She made no pretense this time around. She wanted us to come. Both of us and she was making no bones about it. Rocking her hips against John's thrusts she occasionally squealed around my cock as she sucked me.

John reached down between them and placed his thumb very gently on her clitoris and rubbed it back and forth to help increase the friction she felt. This sent her wild in paroxysms of pleasure as he thrust deeply into her, gaining speed.

Seeing her coming again being fucked by my best friend, the wild look in her eyes as we took her, pushed me over the edge again and I pulled out of her hot mouth. She pressed my penis to her breasts and stroked me until I came onto her chest, my moans as loud as hers. She kept on rubbing me until my orgasm subsided and I leaned down to kiss her again deeply, our tongues locking together.

Unseen by me her other hand reached down between her and John to stroke the shaft of his cock as it moved in and out of her. This was more than John could handle and he gave out a sharp cry as he too came. She moaned quietly and pulled John down for a kiss as I again fell back to lie down on the sleeping bags.

Nestling near me she curled up between us. One hand was on John, one leg was stretched out over mine.

She mumbled something about bacon in the morning and "best trip ever" and promptly fell asleep. I couldn't even summon the energy to respond. John was no different though I am sure he had a million questions. Well tomorrow would be soon enough to answer them and perhaps in the full light of day we could look back on this night and simply share a chuckle at the wildness of it all.

At the very least it would be a hell of a memory.