Long Weekend Ch. 09

Story Info
The final part in the saga and David, his ex, & her daughter.
1.5k words
4.43
17.6k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after David dropped his daughter off at the airport he got a surprise. It was a Friday. He was surprised to find that his front door was unlocked. He opened it cautiously. He heard giggling coming from down the hall. Then he heard the moaning.

He walked towards his bedroom taking off his clothes as he went. By the time he reached his room he was completely nude and completely shocked by what he saw. There was his stepdaughter Daisy with her face buried in his ex-wife, Helen's pussy. Helen's eyes were closed or she would have seen him. Daisy's ass faced David. He could see how wet her pussy had become while licking her own mother's pussy. David's erection was almost instant.

He watched as Daisy fingered her mother while nibbling on her clit. Helen looked towards the doorway and saw her ex-husband.

"Look, Daisy." Helen said, "Daddy's home."

Daisy took a moment and looked up. She smiled and said, "Do you want to play with me and Mommy?"

"Yes, I do." David said without hesitation.

Daisy put her face between her mom's legs. David climbed onto his bed and kissed Helen for the first time in years. She responded instantly. Helen got her mouth close to David's ear. She gave it a tender bite.

"I want to watch you fuck our little girl." Helen said.

David kissed Helen again and then said, "If you insist."

"Mmmmmmm I do." Helen said responding to her daughter tonguing her pussy. "Fuck her for me, David darling."

David positioned himself behind Daisy. He reached around and grabbed one of her tits. He carefully positioned his cock at her hole. He was nervous. Helen was watching.

Suddenly she said, "I said fuck her. Not just stick the tip in. Do it."

With that he shoved his cock into his 22-year-old stepdaughter's pussy and started fucking her hard. It was so forceful that she yelled out and stopped licking her mother for a moment. Helen smiled at her.

Daisy looked at her mother. "Daddy's fucking me." Daisy said as her body moved in rhythm with each thrust of her stepfather's cock. "He's fucking me so good."

David's nervousness was gone. He looked at Helen watching the two of them. He stared at her tits. He saw Daisy look up at her with her mother's juices on her face. He felt so much love for both of these beautiful women.

He slowed the pace of his fucking. He wanted it to last longer. He watched Daisy fingering Helen while she licked her pussy. Helen was clearly getting more and more aroused. He listened to her moan and couldn't help but think of all the times they had sex during their relationship years ago. He watched her head go back in ecstasy as Daisy's fingering got more intense.

And then David watched as his ex-wife shook from an orgasm. Daisy's whole face got wet with her mother's juices. David couldn't hold back any further. He came hard deep inside Daisy's pussy. He didn't stop fucking her. He picked up the pace hoping to keep his cock hard enough to make Daisy cum.

"Don't stop." Daisy said. "Keep fucking me, Daddy." David fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me!" She said, "Fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckme! Yeah!"

Her body convulsed under David. Her orgasm rendered her silent except for a quiet moan. The two of them collapsed. David rolled onto his back. Daisy got up and said she would be right back. David watched cum drip down her leg as she walked out of the room.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, David darling." Helen said as she moved her mouth even with David's cock, "To taste our little girl's pussy on your cock. That's been a little dream of mine."

Helen looked at David's still semi-erect cock and took it into her mouth. David felt her tongue rub the head of his cock and then down the shaft and around the base. He heard her breathing through her nose as she bobbed her head on his cock. The slurping sound aroused him further. This whole thing seemed like some sort of dream. He had resigned himself to the fact that he was likely never having sex with Helen again. And now suddenly here they were together again. And what's more, his stepdaughter, her daughter was joining them in bed.

Helen took his cock out of her mouth and looked him. David didn't mean to say it. He just blurted it out. "Does this mean we're back together?"

Helen laughed a tiny bit. Then she took one hand and wrapped it firmly around the base of his cock. She stroked it up and down. She took her other hand and touched her pussy. She took her wet hand and massaged her pussy juice into his balls while stroking him.

"What it means," She said, "Is that you've got two beautiful girls who will fuck you." Helen kissed the tip of his cock.

Daisy walked in. "And when we aren't fucking you, we'll be fucking each other." Daisy said with a smile.

Daisy laid on her stomach next to her mother. She looked up at the man who for most of her life was 'Dad'. Then she joined her mother licking his cock. David was in Heaven and to his own surprise he found that he was getting hard again.

"How did this happen?" David said more to himself than anyone else.

"David darling," Helen said, "Sex was never our problem. You just didn't want to live back East, but you're really overthinking this. Stop thinking about what's happened and what's going to happen. Stop thinking at all. Isn't everything you want right here in this room?"

David couldn't fault her logic. He watched Helen kiss Daisy in front of his rapidly hardening cock. He gave his cock a couple of strokes watching the two most important women of his life make out. He looked at their tits and compared them. Daisy's were smaller but more pert. Her mother's had a tiny sag but were bigger.

David laid back. Daisy moved her body up David's stopping when one of her boobs was even with David's mouth. Helen started sucking David's cock as David sucked on one of Daisy's tits. David ran his tongue on Daisy's nipple causing her to giggle. She continue moving up the bed and straddled her stepfather's face. Helen stopped sucking David's cock and put a leg on either side of him. Then he felt his cock get enveloped as Helen lowered herself onto him. Helen's pussy was warm and soft and familiar.

David tasted Daisy's pussy as she grinded on his face. He could still taste some of his own cum from minutes ago. He had done each of these things before, but doing them together was an entirely new experience. The combination of eating his stepdaughter's pussy while his ex-wife rode his cock was getting him far closer to cumming again than he wanted to be.

David decided to focus on Daisy hoping that ignoring the attention his cock was getting would make him last longer. He put both of his hand on his stepdaughter's smooth hips. He licked from her clit all the way down her pussy and back up again. He let his nose nudge her clit just a little. He stuck his tongue in her pussy and gripped her hips trying to fuck it with his face.

But he couldn't ignore Helen any longer. Her pussy felt so good and he had missed that feeling for so long. She was bouncing on his cock faster and faster. She took both hands reaching around grabbing her daughter's tits as she fucked David.

David came again. This time inside his ex-wife. A thought he had cum to hundreds of times in the last few years and it was happening again in real life. Helen felt his orgasm and kept fucking him. The sensation was almost overpowering. And then all at once Helen came again as well. Her body shook. Daisy leaned back as Helen leaned forward. They kissed deeply. David had gone limp.

Helen got off of David. "Let's let Daddy rest." Helen said. Daisy climbed off of her stepfather's face. David licked his lips. "Lay down, little girl."

Daisy laid down next to David. Helen got on her knees below the bed. She positioned herself between her daughters legs. Helen reached a hand and touched her own pussy. Her hand came up soaking wet with her own juices and David's cum. She used this hand to rub Daisy's clit, slowly, methodically. Then she started fingering it more vigorously. Helen used her other hand to rub Daisy's clit while fingering her faster and faster.

"Are you going to cum, for Mommy?" Helen said.

David watched Daisy's face just inches from his. Her mouth was open a little. She moaned, "Oh...oh Daddy." She looked him in the eyes, "Daddy, Mommy's gonna make me cum."

Daisy leaned her head forward. David and Daisy kissed. She moaned into his mouth. She broke the kiss as she started shaking from another intense orgasm.

The three of them lay there for a while. Smiling. Touching. And feeling more love than any of them had previously thought possible.

END.