Long Weekend: Continues Friday Night

Story Info
More of what happens after Lisa comes out of the shower.
4.1k words
4.03
41.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still laying tied to the bed when you finally come out of the bathroom what seems like an hour later. You stand in front of me at the foot of the bed in a white terry cloth robe hanging open still drying your hair. Bending over I see your luscious breasts sway and jiggle with your movement. I begin to grow hard once again as you stand up straight and shrug off the robe, I can still see beads of water all over your body. You crawl onto the bed between my spread legs and I can feel drops of water off of your body splash onto my legs as you move up me. Finally you are above me, face to face and you lay your wet body against mine slightly rubbing up and down.

"I want to do something different to you tonight honey" you whisper in a husky voice, "I want to use a blindfold on you." The whole time that you are telling me your wish your hand has crept between us and is slowly moving up and down my ever growing cock.

Seeing how I was really in no situation to argue all I could do was nod when you asked me again if you could do that tonight. I watch you as you slither down between my legs and move towards one of your dresser drawer and pull out a long red silk scarf and begin to move back towards the bed.

"Now co-operate nicely and I promise this will be well worth it so go ahead and lift up your head so I can slip this around your head and tie it."

I do as I am told. After you get finished I try my hardest to see anything but I can not see anything thru the doubled up scarf. Trying my restraints once again I find they are still snuggly in place. I can feel the bed shift as you get up and leave the bed, I listen but can not tell where you may have gone to. My heart races in anticipation of what may come next. A few minutes later I feel pressure to my right and realize you have gotten back on to the bed.

A few seconds later I feel something wet and cold brush my lips and on instinct I slowly run my tongue out and touch it. It feels like a strawberry the best I can tell, when I try to take a bite out of it you pull it back. It is replaced by something that is stiff and warm to the touch. This time when I touch it with my tongue I hear you moan softly and figure out that you are feeding me your nipple. Again when I move to try and get more in my watering mouth you pull away, laughing devilishly.

"You liked that didn't you darling?" All I could manage to do was nod yes in response. "Don't worry babe, there is plenty more where that came from."

I lay still awaiting your next stimulant. My whole body shivers as I feel an ice cube placed onto my right nipple. Slowly I feel you circling my stiff nipple. All of a sudden the cold sensation of the ice cube is replaced by the warming of your mouth and tongue as it circles my own hard nipple. Now my nipple is left exposed to the air in the bedroom and I feel the ice once again pressed to my left nipple then circling it. I moan out at the sensation just as you swoop down and cover it with your warm mouth once again, using that talented tongue to make it stand tall.

"It seems as if your breast are just as sensitive as mine," you say softly into my ear. "I know I just love it when you take my nipple into your mouth and trap it with your front teeth then assault it with your strong tongue." A shudder runs up my spine.

I can feel you shifting on the bed, moving between my legs. My raging hard on is standing proud and erect in search of your warm wetness. Warm it does not find. I raise up off the bed as much as I can considering my bound state as I feel and ice cube being pressed against the bottom of my nuts. Just as I raise my hips I feel your warm mouth surround my rigid cock.

"Oh my god" I scream out at the sweet sensations I am feeling as you bob your head up and down my hard cock while using your hand to run the ice cube all over my balls and down to my ass.

" You like that don't you dear" you say. "If I un-restrained your feet and wrist will you behave and still not touch me until you are so overcome with lust that your whole body is shaking?"

My voice quivering I answer with a soft, "yes."

as you move around the bed undoing all the restraints that have been holding me down for the past hours. Finally I can feel the blood flowing freely into my hands and feet as they are freed and I move them around to get them limbered back up.

"I want you to ride me again Lisa. I know how much you like to be on top so you can grind your pussy down onto my hard cock." You purr and straddle me as I keep my hands kinda stretched out and above my head innocently. I feel your wet, hot puss envelope me slowly until you have all of my cock inside of you. I think about undoing the blindfold so I could see you but instead I oblige by your wishes and don't touch it just leaving my imagination and memory to work. I feel your wetness grinding down on me as you ride up and down. I can tell when it really feels good to you cause you put your hands on my chest and really start moving your hips back and forth fast, not really moving up and down. I remember you told me once before that when you did that you were rubbing your clit against my pelvic bone while my cock stretched out your cunt. I just laid there and enjoyed how good it felt to be inside of your puss once again.

"Oh Lisa, it feels so good" I say. "Can you lay down against me so I can feel your warm body touching and rubbing mine while you ride my cock?" I ask breathlessly. I feel your body against mine as you lay down on me, your hands running up and down my body. I lay very still as your breasts rub up and down my chest and you run your hands up and down my arms as we kiss, our tongues battling inside each others mouth for dominance.

Then I grab your wrist with my hands. Taking both your wrist into one of my hands I remove the blindfold and use it to tie your hands together in front of you. You look at me with a mixture of anger and fear for I have turned the tables on you.

"Now that you are not the one in control anymore, it is time for me to have a little fun Lisa, but don't worry, I will be real gentle with you." I tell you to sit still on the bed while I go and get a few things and that if you move any, you will be very disappointed in how the night will turn out. I go to the den and get a box that is wrapped in plain brown wrapping and head back to the bedroom, finding you sitting in the exact spot I left you. Setting the box on my nightstand I go to the closet and look in a set of drawers we had built in and get some of your pantyhose. rummaging thru I find a pair of black ones and a pair of white ones. At my dresser I use my knife to cut them in half so have the four legs and move to the bed.

"It is your turn to lay back and spread your arms and legs out" I say standing at the foot of the bed. Before you move you hold your hands out to me and I smile at you while unbinding your hands. I watch as you scoot back to the middle of the bed and position yourself so that your feet and hands are at all four corners. Instead of using the binds that you had for me I tie them to the cuffs and then around your feet first then I tie up you hands. Like this you have a little more room to move than I did but will still be held back.

"I am not going to blindfold you for the simple reason I want you to be able to see everything that I do to you. You look so beautiful Lisa, I might just have to jump you right now and really fuck you hard and fast to get rid of all my pent up energy from being tied up, but I won't, it would all end too quickly." I see twinkle in your eye as my cock regains its hardness. "Oh but you like that idea dont you, to have my cock plunging in and out of you so fast and hard. It is a pleasureable thought but that is for another time and place."

I move around the bed as sit down on my side of the bed. I slowly unwrap the box I had brought into the bedroom. I can feel you watching me intently, so curious. Finally I undo the top of the box and look inside at what I have. Instead of taking it out I work in the box putting the batteries in.

"Are you curious to what I have here my sweet?" I ask you. "Oh yes, I am very curious" is your reply. I begin to bring the content of the box out then change my mind and set it back down. "In due time you will find out" I say and put the lid back on the box and stand up.

Now I move back to the foot of the bed and crawl up the bed between you spread legs. I can see you puss glistening with your juices. I reach up and set the box down outside your right hip and then I bend down and begin to kiss the top of your right foot. After kissing all across the top I move down and kiss your sole starting at your ankle and moving up to your toes. You wiggle your foot a little as my goatee tickles you with its light grazing touch. Arriving at your toes I kiss across the tip of all five starting with the big toe working to the small toe. Then to work my way back I seperate them with my fingers and I take your little toe inside my mouth and suck on it while circling it with my tongue. Slowly I make my way thru all your toes, sucking them and licking them while I massage and rub your foot with my hands. I move over to your left foot now, this time I kiss up from the ball of your foot and then work my way once again from you small toe to the big one with my tongue working in between them all.

Your moans are filling the room to this new treatment seeing how this is the first time I have done anything like this with you.

"I take it you like that Lisa" I ask mischeviously. "Oh god yes, I love it, it feels so good." "Good, I am glad that you have enjoyed it" I say and begin to kiss up your left leg.

I move up your body kissing and running my tongue out along various spots on your leg. The higher I kiss you begin to squirm some like you are trying to guide me. Working on the inside of your thigh now I kiss and lick and nip at you, moving higher and higher til I reach your pubic region, then I just skip over not even touching you there and move to your right leg, starting again at your ankle and kissing up. When I get back to your thigh and start back to kiss and nip at you as I move closer to your inside, you are really raising your hips to try and get me touch your wet sex.

"Are you horny my dear, do you want to feel my tongue slithering all over your wet pussy, or maybe even have me suck your throbbing clit as I worked a couple of fingers inside of your drenching wet and oh so hot puss?" I ask with my mouth just inches from you, knowing you can feel my hot breath all over your wet puss. "Oh yes!" you pratically scream out in response still raising your hips up to me.

I bend down and first just let my lips and facial hair rub your wet lips. I run my lips up and down your sweet coated lips several times just letting you enjoy the touch before I pull back away and just breathe on you again, calculating my next move. Making my decison I decide to see if I can give you some pleasure and dive right in, covering your wet puss with my mouth and tracing all over it with my tongue.

"Oh yes! Lick my wet puss Mike." Your words of encouragement are sweet music to my ears as my tongue splits your wet lips and explores inside of you. You are really grinding your hips up to me wanting my tongue to deeper and deeper inside of you.

"I want you close your eyes Lisa, and I do mean no peeking, understood." I watch you nod yes then close your eyes. When I am positive you won't peek I remove the lid to the box and take out a new toy I had bought last week and kept hid from you until now. It is a flexible vibrator, all together it is about six and a half inches long, the base is roughly about two inches or about big enough for to "A" batteries. The rest is made of a flexible jelly mold that can bend and turn in just about any direction.

I move back down and begin to kiss and suck on your clit again, really paying it special attention. Moving my hand up I take my long finger and run it up and down between your spread lips getting it nice and wet with your juices before letting it slowly slide inside of your puss. I watch you as you moan loudly to the new penetration and yet you keep your eyes closed. Slowly I start to work my finger in and out of you. After a few moments of this I slip a second finger inside of you, stretching your tight lips around them while the whole time my mouth is glued to your throbbing clit.

"Oh Mike, I love it babe. You know how to eat my pussy oh so well. Please don't stop, I am getting close to cumming for you" you tell me in a husky, lust filled voice. Stopping I have no intention of, making it even better is my only plan. Continuing on I remove my fingers but keep working on your clit.

"Why did you stop?" you ask pleadingly. I think to myself just wait and see. I grab the new toy and move it to your lips and run it between your lips up and down. "Um, I love that" you say as you feel the thickness of the toy replacing my fingers. "Is that one of my toys love" you ask me. I don't answer you just keep teasing you with it by just barely penetrating your puss. You are moving your hips trying to get more to pentrate you but I hold back, just using the tip. Finally I start to move more of the toy inside of you little by little.

"Oh yeah baby, fill up my puss with that toy, make me feel real good while you suck and lick my clit" you moaned out as more of the toy sank in you. Finally it was all the way inside of you except or enough of the base for me to hold on to. "Yes Mike it feels so good, please don't ever stop, I am getting so close and it feels so good."

I begin to work the phallus in and out of you very slow, pulling it most the way out and then sinking it most the way back inside of you. Your hips are moving faster now and I can tell that yes you are nearing an orgasm and I want to send you over the edge so bad when you do cum.

"Oh yes, oh god Mike, I am fixing to cum, do not stop baby!" With those words of encouragement I start the vibrator by twisting the base slowly. At first you dont seem to notice the change as it vibrates lightly so I know you are teetering on the edge. I turn it up a little more and you really begin to pump your hips up and down.

"Yes, oh yes, it feels so good. It feels as if my puss is vibrating, don't stop baby, make me cum hard." I turn up the vibrator to almost full speed and this time your eyes fly open and you try to sit up but fall back to the bed as the hoisery pulls you back down. My mouth is still glued to your throbbing clit and I can feel it really begin to pulsate as your orgasm intensifies and the buzzing cock works in and out of you now. With the toy held inside of you I watch you to see your eyes rolling up into your head and the intensity of the vibrations course thru your body and you pussy throbs around the buzzing toy. After a moment or two your body relaxes and I slowly turn the vibrator down and pull it out of you easily.

Looking at you still I sit in between your legs and hold the toy in front of my face. I move it under my nose, smelling your sweet musty scent as it passes then I hold it front of me and lick up and down the sides like a popsicle, tasting your juices.


"So, do you like the new toy I brought home?" I ask, smiling at you.

At first all you do is let out a very contented sounding purr, then you say, "Mike, that was so damn good I could not make a sound as you brought me off like that. I could feel all my body tingling as your tongue worked my clit while the buzzing cock worked my inside to jelly."

"I am so glad that you enjoyed that Lisa. I had planned on sharing it with you at a later time but I think that tonight was the best possible time to have brought it out. The whole time you had me tied down and was dealing out your sweet torture I could not help but think of how to get back at you and decided to kinda play your own game some by surprising you and tieing you up once you freed me then the thought of introducing you to the new toy when you were not expecting it really got my mind to buzzing."

Getting back up on my knees I move like I am going to kiss you but instead I stop short and bend down and kiss your left nipple. I take it into my mouth and slowly run my tongue around it in a wide circle closing in each time I make a circle until finally it brushes your now very stiff nipple. I am sure to really lick it good and leave some of my spit as I move across your body to your right breast and begin to deliver the same treatment. This time as I work in closer I reach into the box with one hand and get another toy I had brought into the bedroom, a vibrating egg. I push the little button up turning it on to about half speed and just as I suck your right nipple down in my mouth I touch the egg to your left nipple. You arch your back up and try to pull your hand towards me, I know you want to grab my head and hold me tight to you, but you are pulled back once again. I release your right nipple and this time I watch your face as I touch it to your spit covered nipple. Again your body rises and your eyes close and you moan loudly at this new sensation.

"Here is the deal Lisa, I am going to undo your left hand and both your feet. The reason for this is when I fuck you deep and slow I want to feel your legs wrapped around my waist and rubbing up and down my legs as I thrust in and out. For your hand, I am going to free it up so you can use this new toy here to rub on your clit while my cock is filling your pussy up. Do you think you would enjoy that Lisa?"

"Oh god yes!" you say. So I get up off the bed and untie your feet first then I undo your left hand. "Now no matter what you do, don't try to undo your other hand at anytime."

I settled back down between you legs and run the tip of my hard cock up and down your wet lips and pushed it against your clit just as you managed to get the bullet turned on then push it onto your clit and I could feel the vibrations on my cock. I move my cock back down to your opening and begin to slip my hard cock inside of you. Moving against you my cock slides deep inside of you in one motion until my balls rest against your lower lips. Our bodies pressed together I can feel you moving your hand and the toy between our bodies. I start to move in and out of your wet hot puss slowly and steadily.

"Wrap your legs around me Lisa, I want to feel you pulling me in deeper with them" I tell you. I sigh when I feel the smooth touch of your skin on mine and start to fuck you faster and deeper. With all the teasing and all,I know I wont last for long. I take your legs and pull them up and put them on my shoulder so I can really drive my hard cock deep inside of you while you buzz your clit with the egg. I am so excited now, my cock is working steady in you and I can feel my seed starting to burn inside my nuts. I can feel all the little vibrations thru your puss as you hold down on your clit.

"Oh Mike! I am going to cum again baby, cum with me" you plead with lust all in your voice. I fuck you faster and deeper, feeling my tip opening you up deep. There was no holding back for me either, I was going to cum.

"Here I cum baby" I grunt out in warning as the first jet of my cum fires from my throbbing cock deep inside of your wet puss. I lay against you pressing our bodies tight together and you put your hand on my shoulder and arch your hips high as your own orgasm runs thru your body. I can feel your pussy pulsing and squeezing my cock, milking it dry as I slowly work it in and out of you, filling you with my cum.

"Oh yeah baby, that is it, give it all to me. Fill my puss with your sweet man juices."

Finally spent, I collapse down onto you again, your toy still buzzing between us. I reach down and switch it off.

"Thank you, I do not even have the energy to move yet" you say as you kiss me softly and passionately. Finally my now soft cock withdraws from inside of you and I move and undo your right hand now, freeing you altogether. Laying beside you I take you into my arms and pull you close to me and we snuggle down together for sleep, our still naked bodies pressed together.