Long Weekend, Three Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Marg, I'm going to hold you to that. With Andy's and Donna's permission of course."

I gave my wife's boobs an extra squeeze, then Marg whispered a naughty remark into my ear about incestuous thoughts.

"Look who's talking." I said. "You've already said that you were eager to surrender your incestuous virginity. Right?"

"Yes." Said my wife. Again my cock sprang up to full hard. It had been doing flip flops the last few minutes.

I slept like the proverbial log. Apparently my dreams were good. My penis was full hard when I was startled awake. It was also fully exposed the sheet covering it having been pulled to the foot of the bed.

Marg and Jim both naked were fixing breakfast. Bill and Lois were setting the table and straightening up.

My sister Donna was standing over me squeezing an orange and allowing the juice to drip on my exposed penis. She was within the length of my grasp, so I did. I gripped her inner thigh and began sliding my hand up and down, closer and closer.

Nothing was said until I heard my wife Marg say. "When your thumb enters her vagina that's when the 'penetration however slight' business kicks in. Not that I objecting, just let me know. That will be when the games begin."

Much as the thought of a mini-orgy enticed me, at that moment the urge to pee was over powering. I rose up quickly and just as quickly headed for the bathroom. I showered again. After all the day ahead held great promises of things to come. Come being the operative word.

After breakfast the girls kicked the guys out saying that they needed to confer.

Later that day after temporarily satisfying our horniness by what is called, I believe, a soft swap. (Sex with one's own spouse but in company with other couples) It was accompanied by rowdy exchanges and promises. We males began to needle the girls over Donna's remark about girl on girl.

After a few back and forth comments over a half hour span my wife asked.

"Do you boys really want to us girls do oral things to each other while you watch?"

"Yes." I said promptly. It came out as a croak. Jim and Bill just nodded furiously.

"Well then you guys have to do something first."

"What? Anything." I said.

Marg looked me square in the eyes and said.

"We girls have talked it over. You guys have to oral things to each other first. We just want to see you guys to lie on the bed and do sixty nine. The thought aside from us believing that it would be hot to watch want you to prove to us that you don't consider either blow jobs or same sex oral degrading. We already know that 'eating pussy' is OK with you all."

I had to admit to myself that I was OK with the idea. My cock had hardened in apparent agreement. I had often wondered what my wife felt as she sucked a hard cock. I was more than willing to find out.

That discussion ended but had not been forgotten when a boat ride was suggested. That suggestion was followed by one which proposed a boat ride followed by a picnic supper and that followed by monkey business.

It was about eight o'clock. We'd had our boat ride, we had our picnic which was quite rowdy. Finally as it was getting dark. My sister Donna clapped her hands for attention then said.

"Time for event number one. Everybody inside."

That said we made our way back to the living area. We found a table cloth covering something(s) on the table. It was removed by Lois. There laid out on the table were several sex toys. We males looked at them then at each other with puzzled amusement in our eyes.

We were not naked but looking around it was obvious that all of our cocks had swelled even though we didn't know what was going on.

"OK girls what's up?"

"Well for openers, I see that penises are up." Said Marg. "Since everyone is both rested and presumably horny we thought we might play Jack and Jill. That is a name given, if you don't all ready know, to a session of male and female masturbation as a group."

Donna took it from there. So we're all six going to get naked and then masturbate out here in front of god and everybody. You guys who have little choice as to what to use on yourselves but will choose what your sister should use. One of the toys or our old standby, fingers.

Silence fell over us for several minutes while we mere males puzzled this out and looked for the trick. The girls watched with silent amusement plain on their faces.

Finally Bill spoke. "OK Marg, you take that dildo with the bent end. Start with your clit then do what ever suits you. Andy?"

"I always wanted to watch my sister do it. I've never thought of her doing it with anything other than her fingers. Jim?"

"Lois, how about you pick up that Red One Donna and I call it Big Red. She loves it. I'd really like to see if you do too."

"I'll love using anything that been inside of Donna." Lois said. "Real or artificial."

"My wife Marg reached for the curved end dildo. It actually was her favorite. It was about the size of my penis when it was extra hard. It featured two powerful vibrators. One in the tip and one near the top. I'll bet she had come with it a thousand times.

As she touched the end to her clit and began massaging herself with it she said. "OK everybody. All together now."

I didn't need any encouragement. I began stroking myself slowly. I watched as my sister extended her middle finger. It split her pussy lips as she tickled her clit. She looked at me and blushed. We stepped closer to each other.

"I've wanted to watch you do yourself since the moment I understood how boys did themselves and what happened when they did." She said. "This is more fun than just watching."

"I can't tell you how many times I tried to catch you but I never did." I confessed.

"To bad that you just didn't ask."

"You too." I replied.

My strokes were coming more rapidly so were Donna's finger movements.

"Having you watching excites me more than any of my toys." With that admission she blushed even more.

That comment almost made me slip over the edge but I did not want to come yet. I sank to my knees. Donna did likewise. We were both standing straight except that we were standing on our knees.

"You know how I'd really like to do this?" Asked Donna.

"No. How would you really like to do this." I teased.

"How about you get between my legs while I lie on my back. Then when you come, you can aim it at me. I love hot cum against my bare skin."

We had hardly gotten into position when my hand began moving faster and faster. I was in that pre-come mode. Then I did. I was watching my sisters fingers pumping in and out of her wet pussy when I let loose. I flooded her hand and pussy with that sticky white stuff but in addition a few spurts flew up across her tummy and boob.

Donna's face contorted into that glow of satisfaction that a woman gets in the middle of a satisfying orgasm. Just before she finished I bent forward and sucked her cum flavored nipple. That resulted in an additional small climax for her.

I glanced up and saw Marg and her brother each with one hand on the other's shoulder and their other hand did erotic things to their own sexual parts. Jim and Lois were breaking the rules and masturbating each other to the tune of exotic moans and loving words.

A few minutes later everyone had apparently come as we all stood around naked, a disheveled and somewhat embarrassed and awkward with each other. Lois finally went to the kitchen area and began constructing a pot of coffee.

This brought about a semblance of normality to the gathering and some almost normal conversation. As we finished the coffee and the awkwardness began again I spoke up.

"I have an idea." I said. "How about we quit beating around the bush. How about the next round we do what we all really want to do this weekend. How about we each spend the rest of the night with our own sibling."

Everyone stayed quiet. Finally Lois stood, took her husband's hand and walked over to Marg, she put Bill's hand in Marg's and said

"He's all yours, and enjoy yourselves, both of you."

Then Donna suggested. "How about we do the group shower again. We all need it than we can go from there. We did just that. Dusk was just beginning. Still wet, my wife and her brother stepped from the shower. Marg started to dance with her brother.

It was becoming dark quickly as it tends to do in the mountains. Meanwhile my sister began arranging the lights so that, just minutes later, we all were bathed in a soft pleasant glow.

She finished her chore and turned to me saying.

"While they do their thing I see no reason for us to wait. Kiss me now please, kiss me so that my toes curl."

I did as Donna asked. We had kissed before. We had even French kissed before. But at long last this one was different. We both knew how this would end. My sister's lips took hold of my lower lip as he tongue moved across it side to side in long sweeps.

I managed to do her upper lips with my tongue as our bodies ground against each other. We were still naked. I finally broke off the kiss and licked my way down to her left breast. I took her nipple in my mouth again this time thoroughly licking and sucking it. My hand however went right to her inner thigh.

That must have been all right with her because she immediately spread her legs. My hand slid up to her pussy and my fingers found her clit which had pushed outward into easy reach. I took it between my thumb and my middle finger and began to roll it between them.

I felt Donna's hands on my head pushing downward. I obeyed and trailed my tongue downward. As my head reached the area of her thighs I began to reposition us in relation to each other.

My cock was begging for attention. Meanwhile sounds from the other bed indicated that Lois and Jim were obviously already involved in a wild and mutually satisfying session of sixty nine. That made my next move quite clear.

My sister didn't protest at all so I had no trouble rearranging us. My cock found it's way into her mouth without delay. I felt her lips slide up and down the full length of my hard, hard cock. Then her tongue got into the act sliding along the top. After just a short time it was all pressure and suction as I stroked in and out of my sister's mouth with abandon. It was being licked and sucked in a manner guaranteed to produce a quick orgasm.

I rushed to catch up. I wanted us to come together. My lips spread her pussy and then found her clit. I held it between my lips and licked it producing trembling through her whole body.

It didn't seem to be a time to dally and I wasted no time before sticking three fingers into her cunt. I felt her cunt muscles grab them. I started fucking her with my fingers as I licked and sucked her clit.

I couldn't believe the response in her. She began immediately to buck against my face. She put both hands on my head and held it tight against her as I felt her orgasms start and continue to roll through her, one after another.

My hard cock was fucking her mouth as she had what seemed like several minutes of continuous orgasm. Then it was like she realized that it was a bit lonely and she began bobbing her head rapidly back and forth and holding it tight against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

Naturally I couldn't take much of that and I let go with what felt like the longest, most prolonged orgasm of my life. I could feel my sister swallowing and swallowing so I must have been shooting a big load into her mouth.

Afterward I softened momentarily. As our bodies relaxed I could see Bill and my wife Marg still wrapped up in a sixty nine position and hear the sounds of their mouths and tongues in motion and the resulting slurping noise.

That brought my pecker to attention again. "I'm coming" I heard Bill say, followed by a muffled "me too." from Marg. (It's hard to suck and speak at the same time)

A few minutes later I heard my wife say.

"Oh god, I needed that. It's been such a horny day. My body was craving orgasms. You certainly solved that problem. How about a quick break." Speaking louder she asked. "You guys up for that?"

"I don't know." Replied Donna. "Andy licks a mean pussy but I've waited so long for my darling brother to make a move that I think I want him to fuck me before I let him go. Just in case he doesn't come back."

We were still in our reversed positions. Donna began to move. She knee walked around then lifted her right knee over my prone body till it was on my left side. Now she was in position to impale herself with my freshly recovered cock.

Looking around for a moment I could see that the situation was giving all three of us males quicker than ever recovery.

I could see pussy juice mixed with my saliva dripping from my sister's pussy as she held my cock in her right hand and lowered herself. Usually in this position it takes a moment to get penis and vaginal opening lined up. With my wife and I the entrance is usually an erotic teasing as she allows me further and further into her.

With my sister it was quick. Suddenly there I was, deep inside of her, my hard on enveloped in a tight, hot, wet cocoon of exquisite pleasure. I could feel my cock pulsing in it's pleasure eager to begin. I could also feel Donna's cunt alternately squeezing and releasing. This was going to be some ride I knew.

Making it even more exciting was that I could hear the sounds of lovemaking from both sides as my wife and her brother Bill began another round of their love making.

On the other side Lois was riding her brother toward what promised to be a mighty ending of mutual satisfaction.

Donna bent forward and kissed me. Our tongues roamed each other's mouth increasing our passion even more. I didn't believe that I could become more aroused. After our mouths separated Donna whispered close to my ear.

"I wouldn't tell this to Jim for anything but I have never felt anything better than the feel of your cock inside of me." Then after a brief pause. "Nor of the joy I felt when your cum began spurting into my mouth. I'd wanted that for so long a time"

With that she lifted her ass holding my cock tight with her cunt muscles. When we were almost ready to separate she relaxed those muscles and slid back down my steel hard shaft. She rested for a moment then did the same thing again.

After repeating this action several times each time more faster than the time before I began to move with her. In just a few more strokes we had a rhythm established as the tempo increased every few additional strokes. I glanced over at the other bed.

Marg's ass was in the air and her cheek tight against the bed. Bill's cock was sliding in and out and they both had a hand between her legs. This was one of my wife's two favorite positions.

I could feel her pleasure radiating out. There was nothing she loved more than to be thoroughly fucked. Obviously she was being just that. Equally obvious she was giving Bill as much joy as she was getting. The sounds from their bed told all.

On the other side of us Lois was hard at it as she extolled the virtues of Jim's screwing technique

"I can't wait to feel the hot blast of your cum." Donna whispered. "I've wanted it since I watched you jerk off one day down by the pool when you thought that the house was empty."

That did it. I let go with a force I have seldom felt. As my hot cum hit high inside of her my sister began her own orgasm. Never have I felt another's orgasm as I felt Donna's. Never have I been so vocal with my own joy. It was two mighty orgasms each after which we rolled over on our sides in each other's arms.

On the adjacent beds were still coming the sounds of joyful encounters. Words of praise and enjoyment were mixed with the sound of body against body and the squish of cock in and out of cunt. The thought of my wife's pleasure brought a little hardness to my cock as Donna said quietly.

"They're having almost as much fun as we are. God bless them. Were you looking forward to seeing her with Bill? I know that Jim wanted Lois badly and I am going to enjoy his pleasure. I guess tomorrow night will be all siblings and we go home the day after.

"So," Donna continued. "it looks like you'll be stuck with me and maybe Marg for the rest of our time here. So I won't get to feel Bill inside of me for awhile nor will you get a piece of Lois. But I intend to fuck you, my dear brother until you are totally worn out."

"My dear sister, I have lusted after you for so long that it will not be possible for me to get enough of you this weekend."

At that moment we were interrupted by shouts of passionate joy coming from the other bed. Marg I knew was now finished for the night and would soon be asleep. Sleep sounded like a good idea to me too. I closed my eyes and knew nothing until the morning light hit me in the eyes.

There was a very pleasant sensation awakening me. It was the feel of my cock being enveloped by a familiar mouth. Sure enough I looked down and there was Marg coyly looking up at me as she slowly moved her mouth up and down my hard cock.

I looked over to the other bed. Donna and Jim were in a similar position. At that moment my wife separated her mouth from me and said.

"Donna and I were just enjoying a double treat. We are tasting each other as we warm up our husbands for the next event."

"What is the next event to be?" I asked.

Next is breakfast."

"No first is a pee." I said. "Breakfast is second. What about a shower?"

"Next event after breakfast couples. No shower needed for it. Then shower, then rest for the sibling fest to begin immediately after supper."

Jim, Bill and I emptied our systems. Afterward as we shaved at the outdoor vanities Jim asked us both.

"What do you guys really think about what the girls want us to do?"

I started to plead ignorance but then decided to be straight with Jim. After all he was my oldest friend.

"To be totally honest Jim old friend. Not only do I accept it, I am looking forward to it. You have a very suckable looking cock. Bill's is not to bad either."

Jim hesitated a bit before saying. "Thanks for saying that Andy. What about you Bill?"

"I was tempted to bring it up several times with both of you. I would have long ago if I had known. I've always wanted to try it."

That day we paired off with our siblings but otherwise stayed on our best behavior. The girls did however hold a brief meeting which culminated after supper with this.

"OK now fellow sex hounds. Time to get started. How about we pair off by the luck of the draw. There are two short straws, two medium straws and two long straws. It's oral sex to orgasm. In turn. Short straws first etc. Any objections?"

"No matter which two?" Asked Jim.

"No matter which two! Yes." Replied Donna.

You all can imagine the next scenes and the next long holiday weekend.

12