Long Work Days

Story Info
She wants hubby's dynamic black boss.
1.9k words
4.29
184.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyrl and Ed were a happy couple. They weren’t rich by any means, but they were happy. Ed was working with a drywall company and enjoyed his work. Cheryl worked part time at a nursing home. Her jet black hair and fair complexion made her attractive in a cute way. Her smallish breasts were a perfect fit for her thin, tall figure. Her best feature was her hips. Her ass was wide but not fat. As she neared 30 she kept an eye out for wrinkles, sags, and anything else that could go wrong. Ed on the other hand was originally from Scotland and wasn’t terribly concerned with his health.

It was a Thursday when Ed came home in a terrible mood. “We have a new supervisor now and he’s a complete ass.” He yelled in his thick accent.

“Why? What did he do?”

“oh, he’s just one of these my way or no way pricks. Damned darky too.”

Cheryl was troubled, she didn’t want Ed to lose his job, it was the only thing keeping them above water.

“Just calm down and do your best sweetie. Maybe he’s just starting out as an asshole, and will lighten up as he gets to know everyone.”

Ed mumbled something and proceeded to find his dinner.

The next morning the crew came by to pick up Ed as they always do. The old red pickup pulled into the driveway and Cheryl walked through the house “Ok, honey, the guys are here!” There was wrap on the door. Through the screen door was a muscular black man. He stood about 6’0 and his body looked like steel. His blue button-down shirt was open and his bald chest shown. His smooth bald head shined from the sun and his sunglasses were very imposing.

“Is Ed up yet miss?” his deep raspy voice asked.

“Yeah…” she paused - intimidated “he’ll be down in a minute.”

“You usually up this early honey?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess…” she said and then paused again. “I’m sorry, come on in, I’m Cheryl”

“Brian, and thank you” he replied and opened the door. His stride was long and pronounced. He walked tall and Cheryl made her way into the kitchen to clean up her breakfast dishes. This was the new supervisor that Ed was complaining about. She could see how he was very forceful just with his presence. He followed her into the kitchen “sure is hot today.”

“yeah,” she replied. She was becoming quite confused. For some reason, this man’s presence in her kitchen….just knowing that he bosses her husband around all day long….that dark skin…that hard body…she found herself very attracted to him.

“Well just keep drinking plenty of liquids I guess” she said looking up at him. He was staring at her from head to toe. She could feel his eyes willing themselves through her clothes. She thought she couldn’t get any hotter.

“I can handle the heat” he said taking his sunglasses off and peering at her “but I’ll make sure to take care of your husband.”

“Thank you” she found herself saying. For some reason, she was agreeing that her husband, whom she loved so much, just couldn’t do the things this black man could do.

Ed came into the room breaking the silence.

“OK Brian, all set” Ed said.

“Get your ass up earlier next time” Brian replied, looking down at Ed. Ed said nothing.

Cheryl had never seen her husband so demasculated. It turned her on. When she got home from work she found herself masterbating in bed to the thought of Brian making love to her. She could almost feel his strong hands, his smooth bald head, and his undoubtably large black cock. It was her greatest orgasm in years.

The next day Cheryl got up earlier and made herself as pretty as she could. She wore her favorite sun dress which was white and thin. When the truck pulled up, her heart began to pound. She waited to warn Ed of their arrival. Brian knocked on the door.

“Come in Brian” she called. She was standing in the kitchen. “How are you?’ she asked.

“Good” he said. “That is a wonderful dress.”” He said with a grin. Her nipples hardened as his white teeth contrasted his skin.

“Thank you” she said softly and looked down. She saw her nipples hardening right through her dress. She was terrified but couldn’t help but be turned on. Brian walked slowly toward her.

“Well, I love it.” He said softly and peered into her eyes. “Don’t change it” he said sternly. Cheryl would just smile.

“Ed honey, the guys are here!” she called. Ed came through.

“Do we have to wait on you everyday Eddy?!” his tone changing.

“I’m just out of sorts this week.”

“Well, get in the truck.”

Ed started to walk out and Brian stayed there. Ed turned around and noticed his wife and his boss talking. He started to walk back and Brian looked at him over Cheryl’s shoulder. “I said get in the truck.”

Ed was torn, he was being humiliated in front of his wife but didn’t want to lose his job. Cheryl glanced over her shoulder to see his reaction. Ed turned around and walked out.

“I’m sending them out to Valley Point today. He’ll be out quite a while. Will you need anything while he’s gone?”

Cheryl just smiled then said “Nothing more than usual.”

She was so excited and couldn’t believe her own behavior.

“Ok, well the offer’s there.” He said approaching her “if you ever need…anything.”

Cheryl looked down toward her shoes and noticed her taught nipples being drawn to the large black man who stood in front of her. All she could do was whisper “Thank you.”

Brian walked out and Cheryl immediately made her way to her bedroom. Cheryl frigged heself feaverishly imaging his black lips around her nipples. His dark hands caressing her ass, and his large cock throbbing inside of her. She thought about the way he boss around her husband and she began to shake as her orgasm approached. At that immediate moment she imagined making love to Brian while Ed watched. She screamed aloud as her pussy gushed with orgasm.

She lay in the bed thinking about what had just happened to her. Why did this man draw out such a slut in her?

Around 3 in the afternoon Cheryl returned home from work and was putting the groceries away. A knock on the screen door startled her briefly. She rounded the corner and standing in the door was Brian. Ed was nowhere. She paused in the hallway and Brian let himself in. Cheryl swore he could hear her heart pounding as he walked closer to her. She began to back in herself slowly into the kitchen as he got nearer. She looked to the side and said “No, I can’t” as she backed into the kitchen table.

Brian ignored and pulled her body into his. She looked at him feeling his rock hard body burning against her. He kissed her deep and long. Their tongues explored every inch and Cheryl moaned with pleasure. His lips were soft but his tongue was a finely tuned muscle. He broke the kiss and went to work on her neck as he picked her left leg up and around his body. “Please stop.” She begged with little meaning and put her hands on his large arms.

“Quit it” he sternly reprimanded her.

Any chance Cheryl had of stopping herself left as she felt his cock hardening against her pussy. His right hand squeezed her breast and her head rocked back in relief as she moaned.

His left hand moved around and unzipped her sundress as it dropped to the floor. She was wearing no bra and her nipples were small, pink, and hard. He worked them with both hands as Cheryl slowly moved her pussy up and down his crotch and began to get off. Eddy unbuttoned and took off his shirt. His body has a small glisten of sweat from the heat and Cheryl groped at his muscular chest. Brian leaned in and suckled at her tits with his amazing tongue.

“Aw yeah” he said “Eddie doesn’t deserve you does he?”

Cheryl didn’t answer and groped at his crotch. “Oh…Jesus..” she faintly said and dropped to her knees.

As she fumbled on his buckle “Go get it baby” Brian said with a laugh and looked down at her. She pulled his pants down and his enormous cock launched itself at her through his boxer shorts. She wrapped her pale little hand around it. It was everything she imagined. She extended her hot little tongue and licked the shaft.

“Look at me” Brian ordered her. She obeyed. “That’s right. You ready for a real man baby?”

“yes, please yes” she quickly replied with a fever and opened her mouth, plunging down on his 9 inch dream cock. Her jaw was wide open and his black pipe pumped in and out, lubricating it.

“Better get that little pussy ready for me baby. Play with that shit.”

Cheryl had already begun and rubbing her clit with her right hand while savoring his giant spear. She had never seen or felt anything like it.

“That fat little hubby of yours got any cock?”

“No” Cheryl said quickly releasing his cock from her mouth but continuing to pump it.

“Stand up” he ordered. She did and he easily picked her up and put her on the kitchen table. He slid her panties off and her neatly trimmed bush shown. She spread her legs quickly and he positioned himself. He lightly slapped her pussy with his massive tool and she reached down while leaning back and spread her lips.

His cock began to push into her tiny white pussy and Cheryl bit her lip.

“That’s it baby, take it, take it from a real man”

His cock continued to push as he put her right leg over his shoulder. Her back arched and she winced in slight pain, then let out a gutteral moan in extreme pleasure.

“ooooooohhh” she moaned “Goood”

Brian began to pump it in and out of her and the table begam to shake. Her small breasts flopped back and forth as she leaned forward and watched Brian’s big cock slam in and out of her tiny pussy.

“You like that baby?”

“Oh god yes!” she screamed gripping his arm.

“You like that big black cock in you baby?”

“Fuck me, big…fucker” she barely got out before placed his thumb on her clit and began to rub. It put her over the top as she began to cum, screaming inaudible obscenities.

“Feel good to have a real man in you baby?”

Cheryl couldn’t answer, and Brian paused his pounding. He picked Cheryl up and began to bounce in mid-air with his powerful arms. She clung to him with her arms around his neck. She couldn’t believe the powerful monster that manhandled her the way he did so easily. Each bounce brought all of her weight down on the cock that brought her so much pleasure, sending her into another screaming orgasm.

Brian felt her pussy clamp down on him and he set her on her knees on the tile floor. Grabbing Cheryl by the hair he shot his massive load of cum all over her pretty face. She moaned as the hot cum hit her cheeks and lips.

After Brian emptied the load, he threw Cheryl a towel that was on the counter and walked to the refrigerator for a drink. Cheryl stood up and cleaned herself up. She walked up to Brian and hugged his rippling body. He turned around and simply said “I think Eddie’s going to be on a very long distance assignment tomorrow. Got a friend?”

Cheryl smiled widely and hugged him close again.