Longball

Story Info
Wife has a triple play when game is rained out.
1.4k words
3.82
77.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday and my wife Nikki had gone out shopping with one of her girlfriends, so I decided to take a shower and call up a couple of friends to come over and watch the baseball game.

Kevin was the first to show up with a 12 pack of beer, and Bobby was not far behind with a bottle of rum.

"Come on in guys. The game starts in about twenty minutes. Let's get some drinks started."

We had just settled in for the game when the phone rang. It was Nikki calling.

"Hi Michael, I'm done shopping and I'm on my way home. I want to model some of the clothes I bought for you."

"That sounds great baby. Kevin, Bobby and I were starting to watch a ballgame and having a few drinks."

"Well I guess I can show you my outfits another time then" she said.

"Don't be crazy" I told her. "Kevin and Bobby can be a second and third opinion on how they look on you."

"Well o.k. then. I'll be home shortly honey. See you soon. Love you. Bye."

The game was a rainout so me and my buddies just sat around talking and drinking. We all three had a good buzz going when my wife got home.

As they were all saying there hello's I made my way to the kitchen to make Nikki a drink.

She walked into the kitchen and I handed her the rum and coke. She gave me a kiss and told me she didn't know if she could show off her new clothes in front of our company.

"Why not? We've known Kevin and Bobby since high school" I told her.

"Yes, I Know. But the outfits I bought today were from the erotica store in the mall. They are tiny and very revealing" she said.

"Well go upstairs and put one of them on. I'll be up in a minute to see how it looks."

As she went upstairs I could not help from wondering what the guys would think if she showed off for them. Nikki is 31 years old but she looks like she's 21. She is a small girl but has huge tits. (Real not fake.) Her nipples are cotton candy pink and as big around as half dollars. They get about an inch long when she is really aroused. She always keeps her pussy completely shaved and has a great ass.

I went back into the living room and told the guys that Nikki wanted to show off some of her new outfits.

"You are one lucky bastard" Bobby said.

"Yeah, your wife is a knockout" Tony added.

"Well You both may get lucky if I can get Nikki to play along a little bit" I told them.

"Michael can you come upstairs for a minute please?"

"I'll be right up honey" I said as I winked at the guys and told them to make everyone another drink.

My mouth almost hit the floor when I walked in our bedroom. Nikki had on a black thong and a lace bra that barely held her big titties in it. Her nipples were already a little hard and you could make out the color of her pink nipples behind the black bra.

"So what do you think?"

"You look incredible." I told her. My dick was starting to get hard from looking at her.

I walked up to her and gave her a big kiss and she started to rub my dick through my pants.

"Do you still want me to show this outfit to our friends?" she said.

"Hell yes. I'm actually turned on by the thought of them seeing your body." I told her.

"Kevin is single and Bobby just went through his nasty divorce. They could both use a lttle excitement in their lives."

"How far do you want this to go?" she said.

"If you want to be fucked and totally filled up by all three of us, then let's go for it." I replied.

We walked back down together and I wish you could have seen the look on their faces.

"Wow Nikki. You have a beautifal set of titties. I knew they were big but not this big." said Bobby.

"And your ass looks great with that thong wedged between your cheeks." replied Kevin.

"Honey take off your bra and show the guys how hard your nipples get."

Nikki reached around with one hand and undid the clasp of her bra. Her big boobs spilled free and she started playing with her hardening nipples.

As she lifted them up to her mouth to suck on her stiff nipples, I noticed Bobby and Kevin started shifting their pants to accomodate their hardening pricks.

"It's only fair that I get to see some more of you guys." Nikki stated.

The guys looked to me for approval and I said "let's all get naked and have some fun."

Kevin was the first to get out of his pants. He took off his boxers to reveal a dick about the same size as me which is about 8 inches long and a little above average thickness. I too got naked and moved behind my wife and started to kiss the back of her neck.

Bobby was the last to get undressed and I guess they do save the best for last. When Bobby took his sweatpants off I think we all three gasped out loud. Bobby's cock had to be at least 11 inches long and very thick.

"Oh my God Bobby, your dick is huge" Nikki said.

I told Nikki to get on her knees and see how much of it she could take in her mouth.

She knelt in front of it and could not even get close to wrapping her fingers around it. As she started running her tounge up and down the shaft, Kevin got behind her and worked her thong down past her ankles. He then buried his face in her asscrack and started licking her bald pussy.

I started jacking off as I watched Nikki work her lips past Bobby's fat cockhead. Kevin started to slide his dick into my wife from behind which made her let out a groan.

As Kevin started fucking her harder my wife's mouth stretched around Bobby's thick dong.

"I want to bounce up and down on Bobby's big dick while you two fuck my mouth" Nikki screamed.

Bobby sat down on the couch with his pole sticking straight up and my wife straddled him reverse cowgirl style.

Kevin and I stood on each side and started rubbing or dicks all over Nikki's face. She lowered herself down onto Bobby's cock and as she started riding him she took turns sucking our hard dicks.

Bobby really started bouncing her up and down on his shaft while he reached around to play with Nikkis clit. Kevin and I pinched and pulled on her stiff nipples and this sent her over the edge.

"I'm gonna fucking cum" she shouted.

Nikki's whole body went rigid as she came on Bobby's thick cock.

Nikki climbed off Bobby's dick and said she wanted Kevin to tittyfuck her while she sucked off Bobby and I licked her pussy.

She laid on her back and pushed her boobs together while Kevin straddled her and pushed his dick in between her titties.

Bobby knelt over top of her and told her to suck his balls. I started licking up and down her slit and soon she told me to fuck her.

Kevin was giving her a good tittyfucking and I was banging her pussy hard when she shocked us all by saying "I want Bobby's fat cock in my asshole."

I could not believe she wanted to try his big dong in her ass but we switched positions and she got on her hands and knees and got ready for her assfucking.

Bobby licked her butthole first before working his fat knob into her ass. He got about half his meat into her hole and she screamed for someone to stuff her mouth with dick.

Kevin and I took turns feeding my wife's mouth with cock while Bobby picked up his pace and really started reaming her ass good.

Nikki looked back with lust in her eyes and as she started playing with her own clit she screamed. "Oh God I'm going to cum again. Fuck my tight butthole with that big cock."

Bobby slapped her asscheeks and with one last thrust shouted "I'm filling your asshole with my hot fucking cum."

Kevin and I furiously stroked our cocks and shot ribbons of jizz all over Nikki's face and outstretched tounge.

We all caught our breath as Nikki said "I sure hope the ballgame gets rained out next week."