Longboat Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had been teasing me for years about other couples, never seriously, I think. Then too, he is a very good-looking man. I knew some of my so-called "friends," especially some at work who would happily jump on him at a moment's notice. After drinking all that wine with Maggie in the Miami hotel room, I was surprised to find that she and Roger had similar talks. I'd thought it all over and come to a new conclusion. What the heck, Roger is a good-looking guy. I fantasized over him and me naked, in a snowbound cabin, under warm covers, a cracking fire (well, not in Florida, more likely freezing from an air conditioner duct inconveniently blowing up the wrong place.) Maybe I'll just surprise the hell out of Steve and suggest we…what to call it…hate the term swing… don't like the sound of wife swapping…husband trading?...recreational sex… Yes, I would suggest a little recreational sex. Steve used that term. Knowing male egos, he would probably turn out to be all talk and balk at the thought of Roger and me. He didn't.

After entering the room, Roger pulled back the patio's sliding doors, "Whoa what a view."

"Why don't you grab a beer and sit down, I'll take care of the stuff."

"Damn, knew there was something I always liked about you."

"That's it, I put away the things and suggest you drink a beer. That's what you like? No comments about my great bod or something like that?"

"Hang on. I'll think of something real cool to say to get me out of this mess. It's coming to me now…"

"Time's up. Get your beer, I'm not opening it for you."

I unpacked both bags. All he had was a change of clothes and a shaving kit. A quick shower for me, and I was out to the living room.

He too changed quickly, and we soon sat enjoying the air conditioner.

"You cool with all this?" he ventured.

"Yes, we've halfheartedly joked about it for years. Our marriage is stable. Anyway, we came to the conclusion that we two couples have sailed together, golfed, partied, danced and now uh well it's, sort of, (that word again) just getting together for some…recreational sex stuff as Steve puts it. Can't talk about it too much, or I'll chicken out."

"Ok, my mouth is sealed. I've been really looking forward to seeing you."

"Thanks, I needed that. A few compliments thrown in every once in a while help. To change the subject a little, I'm a little worried that Steve and Maggie will have a harder time, if that's the right term. We were always such good friends, but she changed."

I know he said " Too many promotions, too much tension, too much feminist literature, Maggie just can't relax. I was hoping she could loosen up on this trip and have some fun. Our other vacations did nothing for her. Cell phones ruin everything. Our sex life is zilch. Maybe I'm being stupid by agreeing to be here?"

"I don't think so. She told me in Miami, she really wanted to come. Steve's a nice guy and…on the other hand… Oh hell, I'm no psychiatric expert. Let's see what happens. This is supposed to be fun."

At dinner I watched Steve and Maggie exhibit impeccable manners, and we four had a great time discussing the day's sail. Then Maggie and Steve seemed to run out of things to say. Roger was still talking, and I had plenty to say as usual. The two of them just sat there at least a foot apart. What a mess this is turning into. I wished I was home. At least Roger was funny. He had a seemly inexhaustible supply of jokes, good and bad. At times my ribs hurt from laughing.

The after-dinner coffee was delicious. (After the horrible wine) I decided I was not going through with any of this, unless Steve and Maggie loosened up. But then I thought, why not one last try, before I jumped up and called the evening over. Reaching under the table, I grabbed Roger's hand and put it on my knee. His eyes widened. It was hard not to laugh at his startled expression. "Didn't think you would mind," I whispered, "Maybe they will get the idea."

The hand moved up my leg. Ohh, I loved it. His hands were large, so warm. As it approached my mid thigh, my breathing become ragged. I glanced across the table. Apparently the two dummies hadn't noticed, so I panicked. "Ok everyone, it's time to go dance." The hand stopped moving up my leg and removed itself. I felt disappointed.

On the dance floor, Roger proved to be light on his feet for such a large man. The DJ had a great collection, and I enjoyed everything except the sight of Steve and Maggie. They were still locked in conversation…going nowhere. I've gone this far so…"Put your hand on my butt."

"What?"

"Come on, you already did it once when we were walking out of the restaurant. Did you think maybe I didn't notice? Slide your hand over my butt when we are close to the two lovebirds.

Roger's big grin looked down, "I finally got the cool comment I was looking for, 'this' is what I like about you."

"Don't push it."

We danced towards Steve and Maggie. Roger turned my back to them, and I felt his hand exploring the curves of my cheeks. It was a delicious feeling. Please don't stop, I thought. "Did they see you?"

"I don't think so. We may have to do it a few more times."

"I notice your hand is still there."

"Ah, so it is. Do you want me to move it?"

" Everybody is looking at us. It's embarrassing----but no."

"Dance over to them again," I said. "I'm going to put my hand on your zipper. Don't jump."

"I'll probably fall over."

A turn across the room and I held my breath as I eased my hand to his belt then lower. Hmh, how big is that thing. I ran the tips of my fingers over the length of the hard lump. "My Roger, it seems to be excited already."

"No kidding. I've almost split my pants since you put my hand on your leg after dinner."

I loved the feeling of power, knowing that I was exciting him. Then my bravery deserted me. I knew Steve had seen me, and perhaps Maggie also. "Let's get out of here." Knees shaking I pulled Roger to the door. Steve and Maggie followed.

Outside, I thought, I give up. They'll have to fend for themselves. As we walked along the docks, Roger made a stupid remark about Maggie's name being Magnolia, I felt sorry for her. Maybe if I separate everyone? Taking Roger's hand I steered towards a large ketch.

"I'm tired of working on those two," I said.

Roger looked me in the eyes, "So what do you think?"

"Well, I think we should go to the room and uhhh…"

"Do it?" he ended my sentence.

"Yes, I feel so…tawdry…saying this, but I' m really excited about it…wonder why 'it' is all I can say."

"Enough talking Linda, let's go. I'm dying to get you naked.

"Well, here we are," I said brightly, closing the door.

"Yup, want some champagne?"

"Sure, but let's not fool around too much. Hate to admit it, but your hand under the table and touching me on the dance floor--that's about all the foreplay I can stand. Actually, that isn't true. We could have gone on all night. Flirting is the best part. You could romance me a little, but then, we're not here for romance. I'm going to the bedroom. Give me about 15 minutes and bring the Champagne."

Avoiding the mirror, I stripped, brushed hair and teeth and put on a short, red silk nightgown that Steve says makes me look sexy. It barely covers my butt. Out of habit, I took up matching red silk panties and started to put them on-then trying out my wickedest smile in the mirror, put them back in my bag. Returning to the bedroom, I pulled the covers and slipped between the cool sheets. "I'm ready big boy."

"Coming o temptress," Roger entered with two glasses and the champagne. "Do I need to be suave about this?"

My bravery returned, "Strip."

"Right here?"

His shirt, pants and boxer shorts hit the floor. He struck a body builder's pose. "Impressed?" I spotted a delicious looking object hanging-- only half hard.

"Oh yes, you did that like a pro."

He climbed into the bed and poured two glasses. I leaned back and sipped the champagne while keeping the sheet above my breasts. Between the moonlight and the living room there was a soft glow to the room.

Roger half rolled towards me, "Mind if I see your tits? No use being shy here. We're both naked, in bed, drinking champagne."

"I'm not naked. If you want, you can pull the sheets down and take a look at the boobs all Hollywood's been clamoring for."

"Ok, the boob is going to look at the boobs." he said. His hand moved to the sheet and pulled it down. Then he pulled the strap over my shoulder and my left breast popped free. "Nice, nice, nice." He stuck a pinky in his champagne and touched my nipple." I almost went through the wall.

"Want to lick it?"

"Sure, thanks for the invite."

His tongue moved, caressing my nipple. Ohhhh Roger, that's nice. "Now the other one. Oh, even better." I enjoyed the minutes as he switched back and forth, thinking this isn't bad…good-looking guy licking my breasts…cold champagne… I put the glass down thinking, I might as well go for it all. "Hold still, I want to see what was under that zipper, when you were busy embarrassing me on the dance floor. Don't suppose you would mind if I played with your 'thing'?"

"I was embarrassing you?"

I put my hand between his legs and under his balls. " Do you like this?"

"Oh yes and my 'thing' likes it also."

"And this"

"ooo"

"This?----this?----this?----this? I circled his thing, ok dick, with my fingers. It was nice and thick, though not so long as Steve's. Every woman should have a collection of these to play with, I thought. It swelled in my hand. Wonder if he has a name for it like Steve's Beauregard. I gave him a few strokes. He rocked back. "Apparently you like anything?" I asked.

"Bad reputation, I'm easy. I'm going to lick your toes." Roger's head disappeared and I felt him at my feet.

"That tickles."

"Ok, I'll lick higher, maybe that'll be better." His hot breath and warm tongue moved up my calves, then knees. Involuntarily, I felt my legs spread. Soon he was at my thighs. I shivered in anticipation of the pleasure I knew was coming. Roger's tongue parted my lips. I felt him inside. The shock of a strange mouth was exquisite. I pushed forward. Deeper he went, licking me. The tingling started. Soon I arched my back and delicious shocks jolted me.

When I could breath, "Thank you, that was so nice.

"Always glad to help a lady in distress."

" Now you?"

"Don't have to ask twice." He moved up and licked my nipples still hanging out of the super-sexy nightgown. I reached down and put my hand on him and began to rub his cock against my thighs and lips. Oowee, it was getting even bigger. I knew I wasn't supposed to be doing this, but it was so much fun. I rubbed him just inside my clitoris…oh no, he's almost in...I shouldn't…I should stop…oh my god…don't stop…yes…more… oh. Roger'd made the decision for me as he pushed gently forward. Yes, definitely the right decision. The first time is always the best. Of course, I've not had a lot of first times. But then, who knows? "Yes, Yes, Yes, that's nice. Do more. Mmmm where did you learn that?"

"This?"

"That?"

"And this?"

"ohhhh."

"And this?' How about this?"

"This was such a good idea. Lick my nipples again." He did and the rough feel of his tongue sent little waves through my body to my toes.

We moved easily. I thrilled to the feeling as Roger slipped slowly in and out me. Several times we switched positions. Me on top, him on top, my legs around his back…I lost track. Not sure if I would ever do this again, I decided to make the most of it. But then… "Roger did you bring your appointment book with you? There's a regatta scheduled for….eeeeh, like that…..for…oh wow….for July out of Boca. The four of us could get together….oh oh oh, yes, yes like that… a little harder…where was I … do some races oooooh."

And who knows, I thought, if Maggie can't make it, we could invite just Roger. The three of us could handle it--the boat that is. Wonder what I would do?

"I don't have the….ohhh damn… book with me. It's in the car, or I'll call Steve uh Monday and we'll …is that good…. get together again," he said from somewhere between my breasts.

"Hang on it's happening again. Wow Roger…nice…push...harder… more…yes…YES… Hoooooooeeeeee,-------------- why have I waited so long to do this. I love sailing, but this is my new sport. God, I'm bad."

"No Linda, you're good. I' m still up and haven't gone yet. Want more."

"So I noticed, absolutely. Roll over and I'll do my prostitute routine."

He sat, propped against the backboard. I climbed on top, sucked in my breath savoring the delicious feeling as his hard cock again slid in easily into me. "Ready?"

"Be gentile," He mimicked a whine.

"Hang on and prepare to get the fucking of your life-uh I said it."

"Fuck?"

"I don't use that word."

"But that's what we're doing?"

"No we're not I made a mistake. It's recreational sex, and I'm getting royally screwed by a good-looking man. Take that back, I'm screwing him."

"Ok, now I understand."

I gripped the headboard and rode him. "How's this big boy?"

"Love it when you talk dirty--what was that word you used, recreation? Recreate me baby. Recreate harder."

Soon I felt him jerk and, to my surprise, another wave of pleasure broke over me as I felt him finish in a long series of pumps.

We relaxed side by side. " Roger, you forgot to kiss my nipples when I went. As a matter of fact, I still have my sexy outfit on. You never even got it off."

"Sorry, it's hard to keep track of everything when dealing with such an expert."

I rolled off and stretched. "I guess the right thing to say is--thanks. That was fun."

"And thank you too Madam, for an exquisite evening.

_________

The next thing I knew it was morning. I washed, fixed my hair and returned to bed and watched him sleep. Soon he got up, and I heard the shower. He slipped into bed and lay with eyes half closed.

"Roger, did you let someone in here. I don't think we're alone. "

"Do what?"

"I don't do threeways Roger."

"Where, what…"

" Look, right in front of you, see that lump under the sheet, who's that?"

"Damn, you're right, I didn't notice"

I peeked under the covers, and in the murky light saw him sticking straight up.

"Now I recognize him--he's growing--- looks like he might be in pain."

"I think he is," he said in his best mysterious voice. "Can you do anything to help??"

"Well, I am a nurse, maybe some TLC?"

"Not sure, but it's worth a try, may take some effort."

I moved over and took him in my hand. "It's so hard and I can feel all kinds of little veins. Oops look at that, it's growing again."

"You're right, do something quick."

"Roger, suppose a little kiss would make him feel better?"

"No way of knowing, until we give it a try."

I scrunched down under the sheet and kissed the pink head. "How's that?"

"Better, but not much."

"Maybe if I licked him?"

"Yes, that would definitely help."

I started at his balls and slowly ran my tongue all the way up the hard shaft. "My, my Roger, It's delicious."

"Thanks Linda, that was great, but there's still something missing."

"A massage maybe." I slipped my lips over the head of his dick and swirled my tongue. "Surely this helps?"

"Much better, but it'll take more to really calm him down. "

I slipped his penis all the way into my mouth, played with his balls and thoroughly enjoyed the new taste and feel. For a moment I felt a pang of guilt. I was a married women performing oral sex on my best friend's husband. But then it passed. It was just too erotic having this fine penis in my mouth. Besides we had already fucked a couple of times so … I stopped the analysis and concentrated on circling my tongue around the fine pink head. I felt his hips thrust forward as I took him all the way in again.

"Oh Jeez, it's been a while…"

"Doesn't Maggie do this?"

"When we were first married, but, I don't know, she seems to hate it now. Don't stop."

"I won't. You'll probably notice I like it." I put him back in my mouth, then took him out, just to drive him crazy. " I guess I am supposed to say something sexy like…Oh Roger, it's so big, I can hardly get it all in…or Ooh I love it."

"Those both sound pretty good. You can say more if you like. Or, you could stop talking so much and…"

I sucked the unfamiliar penis back into my mouth. I had to admit I liked sucking, so I spent sometime moving my lips up and down his cock and running my tongue over all the sensitive spots.

"Roger?"

"Umph"

"I think your getting too…ah…excited. You may be enjoying this too much...if you understand what I mean."

"Then, why don't you come up her and visit, my little Chickadee."

"Well ok." I slowly moved my body up his while just brushing him with my nipples. "But sir, just what are your intentions? What's that? Roger, are you trying to put that big old thing in me again. Ooph, I think you just did. Christ, here ,oooh, unh, comes another one. Yes, Yes, ooooooh." We both began a series of thrashing movements and almost fell off the bed. I decided to let go and gave a good healthy scream, as a column of pleasurable fire seemed to move up my spine.

Minutes later, I looked up, "Roger, no sleeping, you're still on top of me."

"I'm awake, but exhausted. Can I say it? Yea, I'm going to. Linda, you are a hell of a fine fuck."

"Gosh, what can a lady say? Good thing my manners ain't so good. I'd have to write a thank-you note. I'm hungry. Think I'll call the other room and see if Maggie and Steve survived the night."

Breakfast, Steve again

Early morning light filtered in the room. I got up first. In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth then inspected Beau for damage. Finding him fit for duty, I cleaned him up and reentered the bedroom. Hearing me, Maggie got up and left to do her duties. I heard the shower, the hair dryer-then an hour later again woke to see her open the bathroom door. She returned with hair perfect, lipstick, ultra red over full lips her breasts naked and her nipples hard. I was impressed. Beau was impressed.

I lay on my side and looked at her. She lay on the other side of the bed and looked at me. The light came through the blinds and formed long shadows on our bodies.

"Guess I kind of make a fool of myself last night? Can't believe I did that silly stripper stuff. Do you and Linda talk?"

"Well yes, but we were never in a situation like this before. But, I had a wonderful time. Guess we were both a little unsure and nervous at first. The strip game was fun. Sure beat just jumping in the sack. You may have a new career in the entertainment business. I won't say anything if you don't want me to."

"Thanks. I just hope you won't be laughing at me later. The whole evening sounds like one of those improbable stories in the men's magazines Roger hides in the garage."

"You read them?"

"Well…"

"Like 'em?"

The phone rang. Stupidly, I answered. It was my wife. "Yes Linda."

"Good morning-hungry?"

"Yes." I saw Maggie's tongue lick swollen lips. She began to slide across the bed, her red lips heading straight for Beau. Beau pirouetted and strained to meet her warm mouth

"Well, Roger and I were thinking that meeting in about an hour would be nice."

Maggie's mouth closed over Beau..

"I could eat a dozen pancakes", she continued.

Ah the warmth. Complete satisfaction--toes curling.

"But, of course, to stick to the diet, corn flakes might be best. You're not very communicative. Can I speak to Maggie?"

She heard me gasp as Maggie's tongue went around Beau's head. "I guess Maggie can't come to the phone. She's got such good manners, never talks with her mouth full. Well, tell her I can wait, I already snacked, and not too ruin her appetite." A laugh. "Bye, honey." Click.

I was too far gone to realize, worry, enjoy, fantasize or whatever, about Linda mentioning that she had blown another man, possibly minutes before calling me to discuss breakfast. What did she mean by snack?