Longboat Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closer to home, Maggie was showing extraordinary skills not taught in her MBA program. She sucked in so much of Beau that her nose was in my pubic hair. Beau twitched, she rotated her tongue, then placed him between her beautiful breasts and continued the massage. To prolong the moment, computer- mind wandered back to the pool pump, but Beau jumped the gun. I felt her soft hand caress my balls as Beau pulsed in spasms of pleasure between her breasts. As Beau softened continued her light touching. Minutes later she smiled, gave Beau a kiss, then entered the bathroom.

After dressing, we went into the living room. Tens, twenties, and even a hundred-dollar bill lay all over the room. Maggie picked up a $10. "I'm keeping this. I was good wasn't I? I earned it?"

"Yes, magnificent, the best, cutting edge, top drawer." She swung her hips and did an old fashioned shimmy. "Thanks, I never let my self go like that, ever, in any situation, even with my husband. You were so much help" (I wasn't sure exactly what I had done other than turn on the radio, but had sense enough to keep my mouth shut.) "I thought a weekend like this might help me loosen up a bit. That's why I agreed to it in the first place."

Agreed to it I thought? "So when you and Linda were at that convention in Miami, whose idea was this weekend?"

"Linda said she had read about other couples doing something like this, and that it seemed like a fun idea if…." She looked at me, shrugged then kissed my lips. "Thank you both so much. She's a doll."

Breakfast was an interesting affair. Both couples arrived at the same time. Everyone was trying to look nonchalant. There was some general bumping and confusion as we gathered at a table. Then seemly by consensus we settled next to our wives, the original one that is. We all busied ourselves making detailed, in-depth studies of the one-page menu. The waitress left with our orders-- the silence was heavy. Finally, Roger grabbed his official Florida orange juice glass, "Everybody who looks like hell, with bags under their eyes, but had a good time, raise their glass." We reached for our glasses, and Roger continued, "To good sailing, good friends, and some damn fine…

"Rogeeeerr," Maggie dragged out the name, "That's enough honey." "We all had a wonderful time. To doing it again" We smacked glasses hard enough that orange juice splattered everywhere. The ice broken, Linda and Maggie discussed the gift shop. Roger grabbed a local newspaper and cursed the lack of sports news. I worried about important things like bacon, hoping Linda's talking with Maggie would cause her to forget to remind me of the fat content.

Maggie and Roger set out for the rest rooms. I elbowed Linda, "Have a good time?"

"Oh yes. I'm glad you had this idea, and I let you talk me into it. " She turned to me, "But I was a little worried about you and her. After the dinner conversation, I thought you two would end up discussing world affairs for the rest of the night."

"Yea, It started that way, but, well, you'd never believe it, I could write one of those online stories about last night. It was a hell of a lot of fun."

"So, I don't have to feel guilty? Actually I don't anyway, but you just made it better. I can't wait to get home and compare notes. When we get in bed, I'll show you what that dirty ole man Roger made me do."

"Poor Linda. Maybe we should go down to the boat now and climb in the bunk, if you can't wait to get it off your uh chest--assuming that's where Roger was last night."

"No way, I want you to get all bothered having to think about it till we get home---wondering just what we were doing."

"Didn't know you were into torture. Just so you too can get yourself all worked up, Maggie turned out to be a lot nicer than I remembered. Great brain. I'll tell you later what we talked about."

"Yea sure, liar. I know what she was doing to you this morning."

The sail home was uneventful. We made a lazy beam reach to the head of Tampa Bay, then ran downwind to the bridge. Roger and I spent the day tuning the boat, fiddling with the jib blocks, and tightening the stays. Then the subject turned to golf, and he spent at least five minutes explaining how he had improved his putting.

"It's all in how you hold your putter," he stood and demonstrated. "I've been working on smoothing my stroke just recently. Practice makes perfect. You just have to keep stroking until you get it right." I burst into laughter. He looked a little peeved, but good naturally shook it off.

The ladies spent the day on the bow. Topless in the sun, they alternatively slept or talked. Once we passed within 30 yards of a fishing boat, and both women stood and waved. Linda's red hair shone in the sun and Maggie's black locks swirled about her head as they posed for the grateful fishermen. Linda called out, "You boys getting any?" The two ladies then collapsed on the deck in peals of laughter.

Turning north, we found the wind off the port bow and had an exhilarating run up the bay. Nearing St. Petersburg, both Linda and Maggie disappeared for an hour. Linda emerged full of life and fun, smiling and laughing. A happy wife, all was right with the world. We sat together and kissed.

Maggie had gone down the ladder, and I was disappointed to see the Ice Queen emerge. Every hair was in place, diamond earrings, makeup perfect, her outfit coordinated.

Dockside we cleaned up "Hammerhead" and took our belongings to the cars. I was on the bow when Ice Queen climbed forward to join me. No, it was Maggie, not Ice Queen. "Thanks again, I learned a lot about myself."

She saw me looking confused, "I know. I know. I'm doing my neurotic woman routine, and you don't want to talk about it."

"Well, no or uh yes. We had a good time sailing. You and I uh slept together and had a great time. Now were home."

She smiled, "I know a trip like this is a risky. I thought if I did something wild, I could break out of my 'perfect box.' I was getting a little desperate in that hotel room till you came up with that stupid stripper idea. I thought, oh hell one last chance, so I did it. Have to admit I it was great fun. I was so embarrassed when I started, but it broke the ice. Roger will probably thank you for this. I'm going to dance for him. By-the-way, I told Linda all about it."

It was a tender moment, as she leaned forward and gave me a light kiss…Well hell, I thought, a new career. No more computers--sex therapist--my new calling. If I could just get those tapes from NASA to study, who knows? She broke the kiss, and in my shiny new underwear Beau began to struggle. He was always an uncouth bastard, who understands nothing of emotions or relationships.

I noticed a cheap piece of plastic jewelry with Longboat Key stamped on it pinned to her expensive, sailing shirt. "I bought it with the $10 I earned. We'll may not see each other again, but if we do, I'll wear it."

I looked towards the stern where Roger and Linda were sitting looking at two books, pens poised. "What are those two doing?"

Maggie turned and followed my gaze. "I'm not sure, but I can guess. As soon as we docked, they both hurried to the parking lot and came back with their appointment books.