Longhand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want, slut."

Oh, what I wanted for him to just have his way with me. Vocalization of my desires had never been easy for me, dirty talk had always made me uncomfortable. But I knew he would not accept that, so I said, "I want you to take me, Sir. I want your cock, in me."

"Where do you want my cock, exactly?" he asked. He speared my cunt with his other hand, and moved his fingers, in and out, in tandem with his finger in my ass.

"Anywhere, everywhere, please." Fingers pulling out, slowly, and thrusting back, he added his thumb on my clit and I began to shake.

"How badly do you want my cock, slut? Tell me."

"So -- fucking -- bad, Sir. Please," I moaned. I was perched right on the edge, so close, and I was at a lose for words. "I want your cock, now, Sir. Please." I whimpered. It was the only thing I could think to say. He continued his assault on both of my holes more vigorously, and my pleasure kept climbing. I knew where I was headed, and my only thoughts were of getting there.

The professor moved so that the front of his body was pressed right up against the back of mine. I could feel his hardness against my flesh, and I wished for the freedom of movement to push back. His hands were on my hips and the head of his cock pushed just into the folds of my pussy. I was dizzy -- I was dizzy with the blood rushing to my upturned head, I was dizzy with the thought of all that had lead me up to this point, I was dizzy with desire for the next moment --

--the next moment, as he slid the length of his thick shaft into me. I let out a long, low groan, his noise was deeper still. He sank easily into my wetness and held me there. He felt full, and hot, and right, inside of me.

One hand left my hip and reached around to pet my clit, slow and light -- enough to fuel me up but not enough for take off. His cock stayed still, buried in me, as his finger danced around my tiny, powerful sex organ. He listened to my ragged breath and teased me with his fingers and his cock and his mind.

I don't know how long he kept me there, on the plateau, the sensations in my body swirling around in a heated, anxious cycle, around and around, heated and throbbing. I could not control the sounds coming out of my throat, animal sounds, mewling and purring and growling as his fingers played me.

He began to move, his thick member slowly slid nearly out of me, my cunt chasing the sensation. And then he pushed back in with such force that I yelped. And his rhythm began -- slow, slow, slow then quick, brutal, to the hilt. How badly I wanted to move my hips with him, yet I loved this, being at his mercy, taking exactly what he had to give.

As the rhythm of his thrusts gradually increased, so did his attack on my clit. He was very aware of where I was, though, because as I started to crest his fingers and his dick stopped, for a moment, forcing me to float down before release. "Oh, god, Sir, please let me cum," I had the presence of mind to blurt out.

He must have heard the agony in his voice because he resumed with a little more speed and a little more force. In moments I was climbing the vortex of my pleasure again, my swollen little bud and my wet, pulsing pussy began to spasm around him and I felt my world explode in light and heat and energy, radiating out of me. The intensity of the orgasm was unlike anything I'd felt before.

And he was still in me, pumping, not letting up, pounding me and filling me up with even more heat and light, and there was his finger again and he was whispering to me, "let it go, let it go," as I came again, the walls of my cunt squeezing him, milking him. As the surges of pleasure coursed through my body I felt him filling me with his own sticky reward.

For a moment he was limp, stunned, as we regained our breath. He withdrew from me and I missed his cock already, but then he was undoing the ropes that bound my wrists and ankles. He helped me stand up and removed my blindfold.

His face was beaming. He drew me into my arms and muttered warm breath against my neck, "you did so well, my sweet slut. So hot and and willing and wonderful. I'm so proud of you." His kiss was warm and familiar and I melted into him.

A pang of sadness passed through me as I realized just what I would be leaving behind in a week's time. But I did not let my thoughts dwell there. This night, this moment, was perfect.