Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn gasped at the first stroke of his cock along her wet and swollen lips.

"Oh! Mmmm." Her hands clutched at the bed sheets as he stroked himself against her again and again. The tension ratcheted up in her body once more. "Please," she gasped.

The word had scarcely left her lips when his cock plunged into her, opening her up, filling her to capacity. He grunted and pushed forward, pushing her legs back so that she was bent at the waist. He thrust into her fast and hard, grinding against her sex so that every nerve was firing. He reached forward with one hand, slid it beneath her neck and pulled her forward to meet his lips, kissing her bruisingly.

He moved his hand to the side, urging her to his shoulder, and she bit down. Evelyn heard his exclamation. "Yes, oh yes, suck me, my love. Drink from me." She swallowed and as the sweet metallic tang flooded her mouth, her orgasm exploded, ripping through her body in waves of tension and release, causing her to bite down and suck, again and again. Here was heaven on Earth at last.

*****

Utterly sated, Evelyn lay next to Heath, shoulder to shoulder, the top of his head angled to somehow touch her ear.

"Bats?" Evelyn queried.

"What?" Heath lifted up and turned to look at her.

"Can we turn into bats?"

He chuckled and laid back down,"no."

"Can we fly?"

"More like... fall and bounce really well."

Evelyn smiled. There were other ways to fly.

12